Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BEST FRIEND

2
2 Comments 2
20.8k Views 20.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The doorbell rung, it was katy, we'd organised a girly night for tonight; movies, wine just the usual saturday night. Except I opened  the door to tears streaming down her face and frantic mumbles, I couldn't understand a word she was saying. "Come in babe, we'll get you a glass of wine and you can tell me what all these tears are about yeah?!" Katy was two years younger than me, I'd always felt a kind of motherly instinct towards her like she needed looking after.

With a glass of wine in her hand she sunk down into the sofa, i sat down on the floor in front of her, "so what were all those tears about?" i asked. "he, he, broke up with me, he's being seeing another girl for 2 months! i feel like such a stupid bitch, how did i not realise?" Katy's boyfriend had a habit of letting her down, he was no good for her, I'd known this from the first day they'd got together but she couldn't see the bad in him.

"Well, I mean he's let you down before babe. I think it's about time we find you someone who deserves you missy. Someone who's gonna look after you and definately has a bigger cock than him!" This made her laugh, I loved Katy's laugh, it was infectious the sort of laugh where you have to laugh too because just watching her face light up makes you happy. "Sounds like a plan" she giggled, "lets ditch movie night and go out?" she asked. I hadn't been out with her for so long, I jumped at the chance, running to the kitchen I grabbed the best cure for a situation like this and best prep for a messy night ahead; VODKA!

Giggling and running upstairs, vodka bottle in hand, we ran to me room and started to get ready. And I knew how to keep her upbeat, I stuck on her favourite CD, Hadouken! and we both started jumping around, we were a bit childish sometimes but thats just us! I tipped back my head, poured vodka straight down my throat, then let katy finish the bottle. I knew we were in for an interesting night, I couldn't stand still without swaying already. I grabbed some of my nicest clothes out the wardrobe, "put this on bitch" I said to katy, and thats when I realised how beautiful she was, laughing her head off, dancing on the spot, she slowly removed her jeans and jumper to reveal a gorgeous, toned stomach and perfect, firm, large breasts. And her legs, wow.

"Am I the only one getting naked?!" she giggled at me as I stood the gawking. "What? who said anything about getting naked?" I asked shocked. "Well, you're practically burning my underwear off with your intense stare!" omg shes realised, damn it, we're both drunk, I might as well go for it I thought. Lifting my arms over my head I pulled off the huge jumper dress I was wearing, to let my small, but pert and firm breasts exposed to the air and my lacy knickers. My nipples were suddenly erect, I think it must have been looking at her body, because I could feel myself growing more aroused.

She just looked at me, her eyes tracing my body, lingering over my breasts. I needed to feel her but didn't know how to go about it, so I slowly walked across the room, then lifting my hand slowly to her face traced it gently down her neck and to her breasts, cupping them in my hands I began to plan with her nipples and knead them gently. The next thing I know, her fingers were between my legs, slowly running up and down my slit, "I've wanted to do this for so long" she whispered in my ear. And that was it, I couldn't help myself any longer, I pulled her close to me, her breasts rubbing against mine and kissed her passionately, guiding her towards my bed as I did so.

I pushed her backwards, watching her beautiful body fall to my bed, I stood at the end of the bed, removed my knickers and began to crawl up the bed, her body looked so perfect laying there, I got to her pussy and bending my head down I took her knickers in my teeth and pulled them down, she lifted her  hips to help and I slid them down to her feet.

ElectraDominaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectraDominaTS

I slowly worked my way back up her open legs, butterfly kisses between her thighs then I reached her pussy, pink and swollen, it was perfection. I couldn't wait make her cum. Using two fingers I slowly pusher them into her wet hole, deeper and deeper I pushed them, slowly sliding them forwards and backwards, my other hand was lightly working its way over her stomach, down to her clit, I pressed gently, using circular motions. She was moaning loudly now, I knew she was going to cum and second, I pushed my fingers in deeper, and slipped a third in, harder and faster I slipped them in and out, and rubbing her clit as fast as I could, her body tensed, her hips bucked upwards, she screamed out in pleasure. As I removed my fingers, hot juices flowed from her pussy down onto the bed and I immediately licked them up, tasting her cum.

"Fuck me" she panted, I didn't own a dildo so the closest thing I could see was the vodka bottle, I grabbed it off the table, and pushing my fingers back into her moist hole, I released more juices, rubbing them up and down the bottle's neck. I slowly offered it up to her pussy, she was so eager, she pushed her hips down onto it, pushing it into her pussy, "fuck me hard" she whipsered and I pushed the bottle in, hard, fast and hard I slid it up and down. The neck of the bottle wasn't that long so I pushed it in as far as I could, the shoulders of the bottle slowly dissapearing into her tight pussy. My other hand worked its way to my own pussy, playing with my clit and watching Katy as she writhed around on the bed fucking this bottle made me extremely wet and I started to finger myself, two fingers found there way to my soaking wet pussy, ramming them as hard and fast as I could I knew I was going to cum, and I could sense Katy was going to too. As I pulled the bottle out of her, cum squirted everywhere, all over my tits, it dripped down to my pussy and Katy knelt up as she started to rub it into me.

Forcing me to lay down she knelt over me, kissing me passionately she gyrated and rubbed her pussy hard against my stomach, leading forward over me her breasts dropped into my face, I began sucking her nipples, "no. it's your turn now" she told me sternly and jumped up off me and ran to her bag, she pulled out a huge dildo, and knelt between my thighs, slowly rubbing it up and down my slit, I needed it inside me so bad, she suddenly pushed it deep within my pussy, so much force behind it it felt so good, she rammed it into me as fast as she could. Her other hand was rubbing my pussy juices over my asshole, I was close to cumming, she stuck her finger slowly into my ass, it felt so good, she continued to fuck my pussy and as I came she pulled the dildo out, replacing it with her tongue she lapped up all my wetness.

It was the best orgasm I've ever had, and we just layed there for a while, laughing and kissing, then she turned to me and whispered in my ear, "lets do it again...."

Published 
Written by raaaawr69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments