Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bi Golly - The Night a Southern Baptist Virgin Let the Kinky Submissive Out to Play

"I knew better...but my curiosity got the better of me..."

130
76 Comments 76
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

Author's Notes

"Lila was a chaste, naive, Southern Baptist good girl. Then she agreed to have drinks with Martin and Maya, and she discovered a whole different Lila was hiding inside."

I knew better.

Martin, a man I work with, had invited me to come over and have drinks with him and his wife, Maya, many times. And every single time until last night, I managed to say no. But I guess my curiosity got the better of me. I suspected drinks meant so much more, and I was right. This morning my body aches like it never has, and all I can think about is going back for more. I was a straight, chaste girl going into their dungeon. But by the end of the night, I was eating pussy and taking cock up my ass like my life depended on it, and now I’m hooked. Which is a good thing because I’m pretty sure I signed a contract to be Martin and Maya’s submissive slave. Who knew a bisexual, kinky, submissive woman was hiding inside my repressed, southern Baptist virgin body? Apparently, Martin did.

I’ll skip over all the boring parts and cut to the chase. One minute I was on the couch between Martin and Maya, drinking sangria and enjoying the flirtatious attention they were bestowing on me. The next, I was naked and agreeing to be restrained in some sort of bondage device. I’d love to blame it on the wine, but I only drank one glass.

I’d been on a handful of dates in my life, but I never did anything more than kiss and let a guy feel my clothed breast. So, to be naked in front of a man and a woman was wicked enough. When they inserted the anal hook and tied it to the bar that held my arms back in a most uncomfortable position, that was off the charts. Martin got a paddle and started spanking my ass, while Maya alternated kissing me deeply and slapping my face, calling me a cunt. I wish I could explain why that made my pussy tingle. Maybe it was because all of this was so taboo. Or maybe, I was secretly born to be a bisexual submissive toy to be used and degraded. All I know is, there is no putting the cat back in the bag.

It was Maya who took my virginity. After Martin had turned my ass many shades of red, I was released from that device and moved to an area in the dungeon that resembled a doctor’s office. I was restrained with my legs in stirrups and my pussy glistening with arousal. I could hear my pastor’s voice in my head lecturing about eternal damnation for wicked behavior. But my body was talking louder, and it was begging for more.

Martin inserted a speculum and opened me up. Seeing that my hymen was still intact, he and Maya flipped a coin to see who would pop my cherry. When Maya won the toss, she removed the instrument from my pussy and started licking my labia and sucking on my clit. Holy fuck! I felt an explosion between my legs and sprayed Maya’s face with liquid.

“Oh, my God! I’m so sorry!” I cried out, near tears. “I didn’t mean to pee!”

Maya looked up and said, “My sweet girl, you really are naïve, aren’t you? You didn’t pee; you had a powerful orgasm and squirted cum on my face.”

“Ohhh!” I was so embarrassed. My lack of knowledge of sex of any kind was becoming blatantly clear.

“She’s perfect, Martin,” Maya said. “Can we train her and keep her?”

“Darling, it’s up to her. Nothing should be against her will,” he said in a voice so soothing, I began to relax a little.

Maya looked at me and asked, “Do you want me to fuck you, Lila?” My nipples became instantly erect as if they were waving flags of consent.

I nodded and said, “Very much so! But I don’t understand. How does a woman fuck another woman?”

Martin smiled and said, “She’ll strap on a dildo and fuck you as a man would. Do you want that to be your first time? Or do you want my hot, hard cock instead?”

Maya frowned at Martin. She’d won the coin toss fair and square, but she waited for me to reply.

“I think I would like Maya to go first,” I said meekly.

Martin shrugged. Then a decadent gleam appeared in his eyes. “That’s fine, Lila.”

He lowered the table while Maya strapped on a relatively large dildo. Then he went to the head of the table and whispered in her ear, “You look so fucking hot; I can’t wait to see your face as you lose your innocence.”

I was terrified and excited all at once. Maya lubed up the rubber dick and let it enter me slowly.

“Oh, my God!” I yelled as the girth of the phallus opened me up. I felt wicked and dirty. But I was more aroused than I’d ever thought possible.

“Do you want me to keep going slow, Lila? Or do you want it hard and fast?”

“Hard and fast!” I blurted out. Oh, God! What had I done?

Maya pushed the cock all the way into me, and the pain was excruciating for one brief moment. I heard Martin moan and realized he had unzipped his pants and had his penis in his hand, pulling on it as it grew bigger.

Tears streamed down my face as Maya started to pump into me hard and fast, just like I had asked. But the pain left and the feelings that replaced it were something I’ve never experienced in my life. I began to thrash around and buck until that explosion happened between my legs again.

“Oh, my God!” I screamed as my entire body shuddered with what I now realized was an orgasm of epic proportion.

Maya slid out of my throbbing pussy and showed the virginal blood to Martin, who was now stroking his member.

“Look, darling! She’s no innocent little bible thumper anymore. She’s a used slut. I think it’s your turn,” Maya purred.

Martin moaned, “Mmm, not here. I want her on the bed. I want her eating your pussy while I fuck her.”

I felt panic rising in my belly. I didn’t have a clue how to eat a pussy. Maya sensed my concern.

“Don’t you worry, my sweet little slut. All you have to do is start licking my cunt, and I will teach you how to devour me properly,” she said, releasing me from the restraints of the medical table.

Martin scooped me up like a ragdoll and walked over to a giant bed. He tossed me down as if I were a toy, not a person. It made my pussy tingle to be treated that way. What the hell was wrong with me?

Maya got on the bed and opened her legs wide. Gone was the large strap-on. Instead, all I saw was wet, pink, tender flesh that smelled sweet and inviting.

“Go ahead, Lila. You know you want to taste me, don’t you?”

I nodded vigorously. I’d never wanted anything more. I lowered my face into Maya’s crotch and dipped my tongue into her honey. I blocked out the little voice in my head that kept trying to tell me I was a sinner and a hussy. I didn’t care anymore. She tasted delicious as I licked her slit and marveled at her juices. I was eating my first pussy, and it was fucking incredible! I didn’t want to stop. Suddenly, she pushed my head down, and my face was covered with her nectar. She held my head in place and started grinding on my face and mouth until she sprayed me with her cum.

ExperiencedAlana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExperiencedAlana

Martin took that as a sign that it was time to join us, and he moved behind me. “Don’t stop licking her cunt, you dirty little slut,” Martin yelled as he entered my pussy and began to thrust wildly.

Between having Martin’s huge dick inside me, my eating Maya’s incredible pussy, and both of them yelling obscenities at me, another orgasm ripped through my body. Maya came again, too. But Martin pulled out and said something I couldn’t hear to his wife.

She moved on the bed so that my head was resting on her shoulder. Then she whispered to me, “Martin is going to take your ass now, Lila. I’m going to coach you through it, okay? Anal sex can be very painful, but it can also feel amazing. So, I will help you remember to relax so you can take all of him in your butt and give him the pleasure he deserves for just rocking your world. When he’s finished, I will eat your pussy and give you another splendid orgasm as your reward. He’s going to spank you and talk dirty while he fucks your ass. Don’t take anything personally, okay? It’s all in good fun.”

I nodded. Then she reached under me and started playing with my nipples. I moaned softly, and Maya laughed. “Oh, my sweet pet, you are the most delightful bisexual creature I have ever had the pleasure of using. You’d make the perfect submissive for Martin and me. Do you think you’d like that?”

I nodded again. If it meant that they would continue to give me this kind of pleasure, I’d agree to almost anything.

I felt the cold lubricant being rubbed all over my anus. I figured I had a hook there a few hours ago, which hurt at first, but I eventually got used to it. So, how bad could it be to have a penis in my butt?

“Oh, holy fuck!” I screamed as the head of Martin’s dick pushed into my ass. His rod was a great deal larger than the hook had been.

“Breathe, Lila. And try to relax,” Maya cooed as she began to twist my nipples gently. Then, without warning, she pinched them hard. I was about to complain when I was rendered incapable of speech by the monster dick impaling my ass.

Maya pulled my nipples as if they were taffy while Martin eased back and pushed forward several times before I felt his body against my butt cheeks.

“I’m balls deep in your ass, you filthy cunt!” Martin yelled. “You’re my dirty little whore, aren’t you? You love cock just as much as pussy, don’t you, my little fuck toy?”

“Yes!” I screamed. The mix of pleasure and pain being inflicted by both Martin and Maya simultaneously had me cumming again. Since my pussy was vacant at the moment, my juices sprayed Martin’s balls while they were slapping against my labia and clit. I felt some trickle down my leg as well.

Martin swatted my ass and called me vile names while he pumped into my anus like a jackhammer. Maya moved, so my face was between her legs again. “Lick my clit, pet. Make me cum again while my husband ravages your ass.”

My tongue licked Maya’s clit frantically, and I was rewarded with another explosion of her honey in my mouth.

“That’s right, slut, drink it all!” Maya screamed as she bucked hard against my mouth.

Martin was panting and grunting as he slammed into me. “Fuck yeah, you dirty cunt! Take my big prick in your little whore’s ass!” He spanked me hard while he exploded, filling my ass with his cum.

He pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to me afterward. Maya grinned and said, “Look how well you’ve done pleasing my husband. You’ve earned another orgasm, my sweet pet.”

She flipped me on my back and spread my legs. I was expecting more of the same rough sex that had been taking place.

Instead, Maya planted a trail of soft wet kisses up my inner thighs. My body rocked as she got closer and closer to my needy pussy.

“Before I give you what you need, I want to lick your asshole clean of Martin’s cum.”

My eyes bugged open, and I was about to protest. Then Maya’s tongue invaded my puckered star, and she slurped up her husband’s spunk from my well-used ass. It was so erotic I nearly came just from that.

Then, true to her word, her tongue licked up my slit until she found the pleasure button that ached for her to devour it. She took my clit between her teeth and gently nibbled while she inserted one finger into my pussy and another into my ass. She alternated licking and biting until I thought I would lose my mind.

Martin, who had finally caught his breath, said, “Tell Maya that you want to belong to her, Lila. Tell her that you want to be her sexual pet.”

“Oh, God, yes! I want to belong to you, Maya! I want to be your pet, your little sex toy. I want to please you and let you do whatever you want to me.”

Martin got close to my ear and started saying decadent things. “You love feeling like a little slut, don’t you? You want to serve Maya and me sexually and be our toy to use and abuse, don’t you? You love being forced to cum hard and often, don’t you?”

“Yes! Yes! Fuck, yes!” I screamed as my orgasm came in waves.

Maya kept going until I couldn’t handle it anymore and cried for her to stop. By this time, Martin was hard again, and he rolled on his back and pulled Maya on top of him. I watched as she rode him hard, bucking as though she were riding a wild bull. It was exhilarating to witness them copulating with me right there on the bed. They came almost violently together and collapsed, completely sated, next to me.

We all lay there silently for a few moments until Martin said, “Lila, we would like very much to have you as our pet. You’d be our submissive; we will dominate you and use you however we want,” he explained. “In return, we will give your body more pleasure than it can handle. We would like you to sign a contract agreeing to two nights per week that are mutually convenient. Is that something you would be interested in?”

I took a deep breath and said, “I’ve never had sex before tonight. I’m pretty sure that this is not normal.”

Martin’s face fell, and Maya looked sad.

I continued, “But I don’t think I could ever have normal sex that could compare to this. Nothing would ever be satisfying enough after this. Yes, I want to belong to you both and please you with my body. I will sign your contract.”

Martin ended up driving me home. I was exhausted and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I woke up this morning dirty, sore, and happier than I’ve ever been. I’m supposed to sing “Somebody Touched Me” with the choir this morning at church. How the hell am I gonna keep a straight face?

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments