Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakfast in Bed

6
4 Comments 4
7.1k Views 7.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words
The smell of singed toast filled the air, the crackling of sizzling bacon breaking the silence of the peaceful Sunday morning. Sunlight streamed through the kitchen window, illuminating his figure, clad in just his boxers, bouncing on the balls of his heels at the stove. He squinted in the bright light of the morning, smiling to himself as he remembered the events of the night before. A goddess sleeps in my bed , he thought to himself. In every sense of the word.

She stirred, the scent of breakfast cooking shaking her out of her restful slumber. As she cast off the last cobwebs of sleep from her mind, she reached over to his side of the bed, half expecting to feel his warmth, and to nestle herself in his embrace. The realization dawned slowly on her sleep-addled brain. That cheeky scamp. Didn't even have the courtesy to wake me up. Well, two can play at that game.. She pulled herself from between the sheets, dangling her feet from the bed, and eyed her black silk chemise, discarded in a hurry the night before..

As he kept a close eye on the food, he hummed to himself. He'd always enjoyed cooking for others, and once he realized he had an opportunity to make her breakfast in bed, his mind was made up. Faintly, he heard the creak of a floorboard, followed by another. Instead of turning around, a wry smile crossed his face, and he simply began to hum louder, waiting to see what she would do.

She crept down the hall in silence, clad only in a thin layer of silk. She could hardly keep the mischievous grin from her face, and this only intensified when she spotted him, bare back towards her, busy over the stove. He was humming away happily, and for all he knew, she was still soundly asleep in bed. She crept delicately across the kitchen on her toes, and paused when she was a few paces behind him. Waiting for her moment, she finally pounced, springing up to wrap her arms around his shoulders, and flinging her legs around his waist. With a hearty cry of “Gotcha!” her weight pressed into his back, and he staggered only slightly as her laughter filled his ears.

He had braced herself in the moment before she'd leapt. He'd never want her to know that – after all, she loved her surprises, but then again, he loved them too. At first, he simply enjoyed her enthusiasm, the sweet sound of her giggling, and the feel of her soft skin against his back. He turned, and tried to kiss her, but of course she played coy. She finally planted her feet on the ground, and he quickly turned, placing a hand on her waist and spinning her even as she tried to pull away. He leaned in and found her lips, even as she giggled, and silenced her with a deep and powerful kiss.

“Good morning, kitten”, he smiled as their lips parted. “And here I was trying to make you breakfast in bed!”. She said nothing, only staring at him with an impish grin.

He glanced at her quizzically at first, but as she stepped away, he understood the reason for her coy attitude. Her outfit fell only to her upper thighs, her ample cleavage spilling demurely but ever so alluringly from the top. The fabric, thin enough to see the contour and outline of her figure, her shapely hips, even her perfect derriere as she twirled for him, like a model on show. His eyes widened, and his mouth quickly dried, as it dawned on him that this was quite literally all she was wearing. This time, it was her that stepped to him, and pulled him in for a kiss.

Their lips met again, but this time there was the beginning of a flame building behind them. Their tongues eagerly explored each other, small moans escaping their lips. His hands moved eagerly to the base of her neck, pulling her closer as his desire grew. She stepped closer still, pressing her chest against his bare skin, feeling his heartbeat quicken in his chest.

She melted away again, stepping back with that same coy smile on her face. He merely stared at her, his breathing now fast and impatient. Stammering at first, he managed to control himself and grinned back.

“I think breakfast can wait a little while”, he said, switching off the stove as he did. Turning back to her, he lunged at her, tackling her around the waist and lifting her onto his shoulder, fireman carry style. She squealed and protested, while he simply laughed and absorbed her kicks and punches, steadily trodding back in the direction of their room. As they entered the doorway, her protests had given way to fits of laughter, and even as he threw her onto the bed, she convulsed, laughing uncontrollably.

He watched her for a minute, a broad smile fixated upon his face, before leaping into the bed and lying alongside her. As if to quell her fits of laughter, he seized her between his arms and pulled her close, smothering her into his chest. His hands settled against her lower back and begin to stroke her long, luxurious hair, running his fingers through it. As her giggles turned to contented moans, he sighed contentedly, and allowed himself to revel in the sensation of the soft skin of her legs pressed against his.

They lay for a time, simply enjoying the sound of each others' breathing, her head rising and falling with each breath he took. Her hands began to stroke his palm, wandering up and down his wrist and forearm. Every so often, she would look up at him, and giggle sheepishly when he met her gaze.

“Are you quite alright there, my dear?” he laughed, only to be met with a nod and another giggle. “Do you want to play, is that it kitten?”. He felt the subtle tensing of her muscles, and noticed her eyes light up ever so slightly. Another nod, and she playfully nipped at his chest.

“I see. Well, I think we can find some time to play” he intoned. He took his hands from her hair and began to trace his fingertips over the bare skin of her upper back. “Did you wear this just for me this morning?” he asked, knowing the answer. Yet another nod, and a deep, steady breath as she rested her chin on his chest, staring up at him.

“And did you know you had nothing on underneath?”. A nod, this time accompanied with a lip bite and a wink. His fingertips began to trace down onto the soft silk fabric, sliding lower down her back. “You know I can barely resist you at the best of times, kitten. How do you expect me to act when you tease me like that?” She stared up at him a moment, pondering her reply. Cocking her head to the side, she smiled playfully and said “I expect you to do exactly what you're doing right now..and maybe a little more”.

Involuntarily, he shuddered, and he felt the same fire created by her lips begin to reignite, deep in his core. His hands shifted to her waist, and he pulled her up alongside him. She now lay on top of him, legs intertwined, arms either side of his head. He stared into her eyes once again. Deep brown pools of the unknown, speaking to him of her hopes, dreams and fears, all of which he was yet to discover. All of which, he instantly desired to understand. Her long, curly, bed-messy hair framed her face, and brushed against his chest, the tickling sensation only making him adore her all the more.

Once again, his hand found the base of her neck and he pulled her against him, his kiss much more hungry and impatient than the last. He lifted himself from the bed, pushing against her even as she tried with all her might to pin him down. Their bodies pressed together, separated now only by a thin layer of silk, but the heat between them was undeniable. His mind quickly cleared, struggling to grasp any rational thought other than his need for her, his desire to experience all of her. His free hand found the straps of her chemise, pulling them from her shoulders insistently.

She broke the kiss, her own mind racing. She'd intended to tease him, no doubt. But she was not expecting to work him into this much of a frenzy. Unsurprisingly, however, she liked it. She thrived on it, the way she could make his will fall away with a sultry gaze or a shake of her hips. Even as her gripped her tightly and tried to pull her back, she resisted. She lifted herself up, straddling his waist between her thigh. He reached up to her time and time again, attempting to grip her waist or take her hand, pull her down against him. Each time she swatted his hand away teasingly. Finally, when he was peacefully staring up at her, she reached down, took hold of the last vestiges of silk covering her body, and began to pull them over her head. As the fabric lifted from her chest and covered her face, she heard him gasp.

Every time he sees me, he still reacts as if it was the first time , she thought to herself. She loved the way he looked at her when she undressed. Throwing the chemise to the side, she looked down at him, and was reminded all over again why she loved it so. His eyes were wide, taking in all of her at once, admiring the work of art that was her naked form. Still unable to take his eyes off her, he managed to form a single word. “B.....beautiful”, he gasped.

The sight of her atop him was almost too much for him to bear. She was perfection made flesh, whether from afar or here, in these most intimate of circumstances. The breath fled from his lungs, and he marvelled at the soft porcelain skin framing her well-defined collarbones, partially obscured by her curls falling down against her chest. His eyes wandered, taking in the sight of her glorious breasts, firm and full, almost seeming to defy gravity against her chest. He allowed his eyes to linger on her nipples, and promised himself he would taste both of them before breakfast this morning. Gaze travelling lower still, he gasped again, this time transitioning into a low, soft groan.

He first took in her soft, kissable stomach, the curve of her waist and her hips.. As his gaze lowered, however, he managed the barest of glimpses between her legs, now pressed against his boxers. Just for an instant, his mind flashed with glimpses of the previous night.. The way she had moaned when he'd slid inside her for the first time. The way she had thrown her head back as she reached her climax. The feeling of her nails digging into his skin as he held himself against her. He snapped back into the moment, but the damage was done. His desire for her was now uncontrollable, and he felt himself involuntarily lift his hips and grind himself against her. With this, the last vestiges of his resolve melted away. It was time to have her.

Lifting her left leg, he slid out from underneath her, leaving her momentarily confused and struggling to cover herself with the sheet. He caught her eye and winked at her, springing to his knees and seizing the elastic of his boxers between his hands. In an instant, he had slid them past his knees, and kicked them to the floor. Her eyes traced down his frame, almost surprised to see his cock spring free. It was her turn to gasp, now. She had seen it, tasted it, even felt it, many times before, but seeing just how much of an effect her body had on him... it sent shivers down her spine. Her eyes locked on his stiffness, she meekly nodded and complied when he motioned for her to lie on her back beside him. He sat on his knees beside her, and this time it was her turn to take him in.

She followed the reverse of his own gaze, beginning at his erection and travelling up over his stomach and chest. She smiled sheepishly to herself as she saw the nail marks against his chest and shoulders from last night's love-making. She felt awful when she marked his skin, but she knew he loved the visceral nature of it. Deep down, she loved it too. Her gaze drifted higher, over his jawline, and up to his smile, seemingly permanently plastered across his face, highlighted by the dimples either side. Higher still, and she caught his gaze. She could see the fire burning inside those jade green eyes, and she knew the same fire would be staring back at him. She had wanted him from the moment she had awoken, from the moment they had first laid eyes upon each other.

He raised himself to his knees and positioned himself between her legs. From here, he could admire her naked body in its entirety. Not satisfied with just staring, he leaned in to kiss her once more.

MollyAshford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyAshford

Different from each time past, this kiss told a story of love and lust and desire, of anticipation for what is to come, and a need to prolong each moment. His lips left hers, but did not leave her skin. They travelled down her jaw and onto the soft skin of her neck. He planted several soft, small kisses, enjoying her mewing as her hand grasped the back of his head. Lower still, letting his teeth graze over her collarbones, chuckling to himself as he watched the skin turn a subtle shade of pink. When he reached the curve of her breasts, he slowed. He wanted to ensure he could savor every kiss, every moment his lips were in contact with her skin. Each kiss was slower, more deliberate, more drawn out. Her back arched into him as his lips finally wrapped around her nipple, fulfilling his self-made promise.

The taste of her skin filled his mouth. She had a distinctly sweet taste, almost like strawberries and cream. His tongue flicked over her nipple again and again, encouraged by the feel of her hand squeezing the hair on the back of his head. Eagerly, he switched to her other breasts, caressing and kissing it in the same manner, before against taking her nipple in his mouth and massaging it with the tip of his tongue. Her breathing began to grow ragged, and was interspersed with exclamations and moans.

His own impatience got the better of him, and he lifted his lips from her breasts. For just a moment, he looked up at her, and caught her gaze, looking up from between her breasts, chest rising and falling quickly now. He said nothing, only offering a wink and a wry smile, before the kisses continued. He shifted lower still, now kissing his way across her stomach. The hand on the back of his head began caressing gently, and her hips seemed to shift and wiggle almost unconsciously. He kissed his way to her left hip, biting and sucking gently, with the full intent to leave a mark. Then, with purpose, he slowly let his lips trail their way to her right hip, kissing along, only to let his teeth sink into her hip once again. Each time, her moans grew a little deeper, and a little louder..

While he was enjoying teasing her far more than can be put into words, his own desire had been steadily growing since the moment he had laid eyes upon her this morning. At first, he had planned to kiss down the length of her long, elegant legs, and back up again, however he knew that he would not have the patience or the self control. Instead, he opted to take things to the next level. Again, he looked up at her, now positioned between her legs, with his head hovering at the junction of her thighs. She was almost panting now, and the look in her eyes was one of desperation, almost pleading.

As if on queue, the moment before she was about to open her lips and vocalize her desire, his head lowered between her legs, eyes still locked upon hers. He allowed the flat of his tongue to slide out and down, brushing over her lips. He was overwhelmed with how wet she had become. To know she was as excited and as eager as he was, that she desired this as much as he did, if not more. As his tongue grazed her wetness, she threw her head into the pillow and cried out his name, a mixture of fulfilled anticipation and hunger for more. He lapped at her, letting her move her hips against his tongue, enjoying her shudder and gasp as the tip of his tongue brushed against her clit for the first time. At this, he allowed himself to place his hands either side of her hips, and hold her firmly in place. Breaking his gaze away from hers, he lowered himself to the bed, and dove further between her legs hungrily.

He desired nothing more in that instant than to taste her. His tongue lapped quicker now, eager, each stroke pressing against her, until with a slight angling of his head, he pointed his tongue and felt it slip inside her. Her body tensed, her back arched, and her hips bucked against his hands. She slumped into the bed, surrendering herself to the sensation, as his tongue explored her, sliding in and out with each movement of his head.

She tasted so much different than before. Her taste was unique, almost spicy, yet to him, it tasted sweeter than anything in the world. It was one of many things that he loved about her. He dove in eagerly again and again, each time letting his nose press against her clit. Her head rocked from side to side, words becoming difficult to form, as waves of pleasure radiated out from the ministrations of his tongue between her legs. Her moans grew louder, more insistent, and she began to claw at his back and shoulders, any part of him she could reach. Both of them knew that they could not resist much longer.

He explored her for what seemed like hours. He was all but lost between her legs, thriving on every gasp and moan he created. Finally, something triggered inside his brain. Maybe it was the feel of her fingernails clawing and pulling at him, maybe it was the throbbing of his cock between his legs. Whatever had caused it, he had to have her. Abruptly, he sat up between her legs and grinned down at her, face still wet and dripping with her arousal. A momentary look of confusion came across her face, quickly replaced with understanding as he began to slide his way up her body, straddling her legs.

He leaned in for one last kiss, the scent of her wetness still clinging to his jaw, and as he broke away, he parted her thighs and let the head of his cock brush against her lips for the first time. A groan escaped from him this time, the first sensations after so much teasing almost too much for him to bear. He caught her eye and with one last approving nod, she lifted her right leg and wrapped it around his hips, allowing him to press the head of his cock against her lips. As she eagerly accepted him inside her, both squeezed their eyes shut and held their breath, exhaling in a loud moan as she began to welcome him inside her, her body gripping him tightly as he began to push into her ever so slowly.

He pressed himself against her, her breasts now tight against his chest. Slowly, painfully slowly, as to ensure he did not hurt her, he rocks his hips back and forth. Each time, he is able to slide a little deeper, and each time he is rewarded with another gasp, another ragged intake of breath another expression of surprise or pleasure. Her body begins to move subconsciously to accommodate his, hips working back against him in time with his strokes. Soon enough, he found himself able to build a steady rhythm, deep, slow strokes that had both of them panting and shuddering. Lifting himself on his arms for a moment, he managed to huskily tell her to watch. Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened in a silent scream as she looked down her body, and could see the full length of his slick, throbbing cock disappear between her legs with each thrust.

She watched intently, almost hypnotized, her breasts beginning to bounce back and forth with each thrust. As his pace intensified, her moans grew more constant, almost becoming a stream of incoherence. He, too, was nearly overwhelmed by the sensation of her body gripping him, pulling him in with each thrust and gripping to him as he pulled away each time. The same flashes of memory entered his mind, and he saw her in his mind's eye, body twisted in the throes of orgasm. An animal began to wake inside of him.

He leaned back, sitting up on his knees. His hands moved to her legs, one on each side, and with a surprising amount of force and urgency, he lifted these, placing them on either side of his shoulder. The sheets now fell away, exposing both of them fully. She managed to look down and saw him, an animalistic edge to his gaze. A small part of her was concerned, maybe even frightened. A much larger part, however, trusted him explicitly, and was excited as to what this new found voracity could lead to. The sheer act of having her legs extended against his shoulders, being completely exposed to him, had sent a lightning bolt of pleasure and excitement up her spine. In that moment, she was his.

His pace now quickened further, and he watched her whole body shake with every thrust. Her hands moved to her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples in time with each thrust inside her. Her moans and ministrations were like fuel to him – he fed off them, his only desire now to please her. He drew himself out, leaving just the tip of his cock inside her, below thrusting deep inside her again. With each thrust, she would gasp loudly, as her body was rocked with the impact. She begged him never to stop, tried to express her enjoyment. In truth, it came out as an incoherent, garbled series of moans and slurred words. With each thrust, however, these moans grew higher and higher, and he knew she was growing close to climax. He himself, felt that familiar tingle in the pit of his stomach, and knew his orgasm could not be abated much longer.

Taking full advantage of the position she was in, he leaned forward, pressing her legs up almost alongside her head. His eyes locked on hers, face mere inches away, and he could see the pleasure building in her expression. His pace quickened again, this new angle allowing him to slide into her even deeper than before, eliciting another loud moan from her. Her body begin to tense and quiver underneath him, her moans now wavering, and he knew her orgasm was close. Still hovering just above her, he managed to grunt, in a husky, lust-soaked voice.

“Cum for me, my dear.”.

As her pleasure-addled brain strained to process his words, his lips crashed against hers, and she reached the point of no return. Her legs continued to quake violently, and her arms shot out, wrapping around his back and digging her nails in deeply. Her eyes opened wide in surprise and she screamed against his lips as her climax washed over her, waves of pleasure emanating out across her body. So intense was the sensation that she found herself lifted from the bed, gripping so tightly against his back that she had pulled herself clear. Her mind blanked, and was instantly filled with only him. She could only hold on tightly as she felt herself cum, his cock still buried deep inside her.

Already beating a thousand miles a minute, his heart leapt when he felt her first start to convulse in the throes of climax. Her reactions, her ministrations, almost adorable in any other context, but in this context it served only to push him closer to the edge. When he felt her nails dig into his back, and heard her muffled scream against his mouth, this was too much to bear. Even as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she surrendered herself to her orgasm, he broke the kiss and threw his head back, groaning her name loudly as he came. One final thrust, deep inside her, and he felt himself release, filling her up, each spurt making her cry out anew. She finally went limp underneath him, dropping back to the bed.

Panting, gasping for air, they both looked at each other, taking a few moments to regain their vision and their composure. A serene smile overtook his face, as he again looked at the goddess he fell asleep next to the night before. She stared up at him, and instantly returned to that bashful, shy little kitten, who felt exposed yet strangely safe under his gaze. Still inside her, he allowed himself to lay atop her, stroking her hair as they both allowed their breathing to slow.

Once they had settled, she rose from bed to take a shower and change. While the water began to heat, she noticed that he made sure to lay out her pyjamas, however – this was very clearly going to be a day in bed. Not that she minded one bit, of course. She stepped under the hot water and watched him leave the room, still smiling. While she washed, she thought of the morning, how innocently it had begun – or had it? She had purposefully worn only the bare minimum, and she had teased him when they had lay in bed together. Whether planned or otherwise, she had greatly enjoyed her start to the day. As she began to towel herself off and change into her pyjamas, she found herself oddly unable to wipe a smile off her face – on top of the soap and the smell of steam, she swore she could smell freshly cooked bacon again..

Published 
Written by Elochai644
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments