Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Red-Handed Part 2

"Katy's finished after the sleepover, but Jett's not done with her..."

12
4 Comments 4
12.3k Views 12.3k
876 words 876 words
"Now it's your turn."

The slow smile that overcame Jett's face, still glistening with Katy's juices, said everything she needed to know. 

She got on her knees and straddled his legs while he watched her with predatory eyes. 

"Why don't you," she unclipped and took off her bra, to Jett's obvious pleasure, "let me take care of you."

He made a show of putting his hands behind his back and giving her a sexy smirk, daring her to make him cum. 

She bent down and licked the head of his cock in one quick playful flick. Then, starting at the balls, she made one long leisurely lick up his long, thick, pulsating dick. The smirk fell off his face and he swallowed. 

Taking just the head in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around and around, occasionally flicking the slit. 

Jett unconsciously bucked with his hips, trying to relieve some of the pressure she was building up. 

She took more and more of his cock into her mouth, until she felt the tip bumping against her throat. She tried to relax it, and finally managed to get all of it in, causing a long drawn out groan from Jett. 

After that, she started really going at it. 

She bobbed her head up and down, licking, sucking, teasing until Jett couldn't take it anymore. 

"Katy, babe, I'm...fuck, I'm gunna," he was bucking his hips wildly, trying to fuck her mouth. 

She took the full length again, then started humming. 

The vibrations pushed him over the edge and he exploded down her throat. 

She drank in every drop. 

After, she kissed him chastely on the lips and collapsed on the bed next to him. 

"Holy shit," Jett muttered. 

"Mm..." Katy agreed. She rolled over so her back was to Jett and prepared to sleep. "You should probably leave so James doesn't catch you in here."

There was silence from the other side of the bed, then she was being rolled over to look at an incredulous Jett. 

"You want me to leave?" he asked, looking like he didn't believe it. 

"Uh, yeah. My brother can not find out that we...you know."

"That I ate your pussy and you sucked my dick?" Jett asked crudely, looking mildly pissed. 

"Jesus, Jett, yes," Katy muttered. 

"What the fuck ever, Katy," Jett said, getting up and pulling on his sweatpants, "I don't need this shit."

"Oh, save it, Jett. How many girls have you kicked out of your bed," Katy said, rolling her eyes. 

He pointed at her. 

"Exactly! I kick them out. Never before have they kicked me out!"

She snorted and rolled onto her pillow, snuggling in for sleep. 

"Well, there's a first time for everything," she mumbled, ignoring Jett as he slammed the door behind him.

Four Days Later:

"James, what the hell?" Katy asked, looking around at all the people.

"Okay, so I decided to throw a little party," James said, looking sheepish. 

Katy sighed and ran a hand over her face.

"Fine, I'll just go to bed.

EvaDajii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaDajii

I'm tired and have a headache."

On the way to the stairs, she passed a makeshift dance floor and she felt something on her wrist. 

She looked to see Jett staring at her like a snake might look at a mouse. 

"Dance with me," he rasped, pulling her in. 

"Jett, I'm tired," she said, "and I told you, we're not doing this anymore."

"Mmhmm," Jett mumbled, pulling her flush against him. 

Right then, Do it Like a Dude by Jessie J came on, and Jett chuckled. 

"This is your favorite song, right Katy?" he asked, wrapped his arms around her waist and conforming her ass to his crotch. 

"Not my favorite, per se," she said, trying not to get caught up in the feeling of his obvious erection pressing against her butt. 

"Dance with me," he whispered again, right against her ear.

He started moving his hips in an enticing rhythm, grinding himself against her. 

Without conscious thought, she started gyrating her hips in time with his, to the beat of the song. 

One of his hands stayed on her waist, but the other played at the hem of her shorts, causing goosebumps to pop up everywhere. 

His lips attached themselves to her neck and he started licking, nibbling, sucking his way across it. She brought a hand up into his silky hair to hold his head there, her own head tilting back to give him a better angle. 

His hand slipped into her shorts, stopping short when he found no panties. 

"You naughty, naughty girl, Katy," he chuckled huskily, "all ready for me."

His middle finger started playing with her clit, rolling around the small bundle of nerves in time with the song.

"God, Jett," she breathed, letting her head fall against his shoulder. 

They continued grinding against each other while he played with her clit, until she was right on the edge of cumming. 

"Fuck, Jett, why did you stop?" she whined when he retracted his hand. 

"That's what you get for kicking me out of bed," he whispered before planting a kiss below her ear. 

"If you decided to change your mind, meet me in the guest room in, say, ten minutes. Bring your pussy."

Published 
Written by 0ralL0v3r12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments