Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cocksucker Part 1

"A high school senior earns some extra money."

15
5 Comments 5
15.5k Views 15.5k
981 words 981 words
Sitting in math class during last period is one of the worst parts of my day. It's not just the fact that it seems to be the longest forty-five minutes ever but I can never pay attention because Mrs.Roads is one of the sexiest women I’ve ever seen. As she wrote on the chalkboard I couldn’t keep my eyes off her plump ass that was wrapped in a skin-tight black skirt that was just a little too short.

When she turned around to address the class I saw that her nipples were poking through the thin white material of her blouse. Her hard nipples and tight skirt were too much, and I could feel my cock begin to stiffen. I couldn’t stop thinking about Mrs. Road's full red lips wrapping around my cock as I fucked her mouth. The bell finally went off pulling me back to reality.

Finally I thought now all I need to do is get through work and I can go home, or maybe I can stop at Emma’s house for a quick taste of her sweet pussy. Emma was still on my mind as I left Mrs. Roads classroom and went to the library to meet my first client.

After a quick trip to my locker I was walking through the library trying not to attract the attention of Miss. Marts, the librarian, as I slipped into the small bathroom at the back of the biography section. Once inside I leaned against the sink counter and waited for my first customer of the day.

Someone started knocking on the door I listened intently just to make sure I heard the right amount of knocks that signaled it was a customer and not someone who actually needed to pee. Once I heard the correct knocks I opened the door to let Harry in.

“Hey Harry," I said. "Come for the usual?”

Harry was one of the first guys that I turned into a customer. He was average looking with long sandy blonde hair, sad blue eyes, and a slightly muscular build. If Harry hadn't been a customer I probably would have fucked him for free.

“Yeah but it has to be quick I have a date,” he said with a shy grin as he placed fifty dollars in tens on the counter.

After counting the money I dropped to my knees to unzip his jeans. As I pulled his pants and boxers down around his ankles I eyed up his semi-erect cock and the freshly shaven balls. I wrapped my hand around his cock and started to gently stroke it. As his cock hardened to its full eight inches I lowered my head and began to gently lick his balls. I stroked faster as I started sucking his balls. After a few minutes of tending to his balls I popped them out of my mouth and looked up at him as I slowed my stroking.

“You like the way stroke your cock big boy,” I cooed

Harry only moaned slightly as I started slowly circling my tongue around the head of his cock before sliding the first inch or so into my mouth.

dalthonTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dalthonTS

As Harry’s big cock slid in and out of my mouth I felt my own cock begin to harden.

As I took more and more cock into my mouth I started to gently squeeze his balls with one hand and reach around to massage his ass with the other. I could taste his precum as I swirled my tongue around the hard dick that filled my mouth. My cock fully hardened as I flicked my tongue over the head of his cock enjoying his salty taste.

Harry started to move his hips gently fucking my mouth, forcing his cock to bang against the back of my throat. His cock was throbbing now, the mix of precum and saliva lubricated my throat allowing me to take his entire cock. With his thick cock sliding deep down my throat I slowly slid a finger into his tight little ass.

I started rigorously sucking his cock taking every inch down my throat with each motion until I felt his tight hole loosen enough to insert another finger. More and more precum oozed from his cock as I slid my fingers in and out of his ass, the taste motivated me to finger fuck him faster and harder. I ran my tongue over the soft underbelly of his cock while using the back of my throat to stimulate the head.

I felt a tap on my shoulder meaning that he was about to cum. I slid his entire cock down my throat just in time to feel what seemed like an endless amount of hot cum begin to shot from his pulsing dick. I did my best to swallow but the sheer amount was too much for me to take, soon my mouth was full and cum dribbled down my chin.

After he had finished shooting his load I pulled his cock out of my mouth and gently stroked it as I wiped his seed from my face and swallowed the rest. Harry quickly recovered from his orgasm and pulled his cock from my hand, tucking it into his pants as he hurried out of the bathroom.

After locking the door I stripped off my clothes and pulled the plastic bag out of my backpack that I needed for my last client. I wish I had time to stroke my swollen cock I thought as I began to pull on the white cotton panties and matching bra. After that I put on the long blonde wig and started applying lipstick and mascara to look extra girly. Finally I slid on the skin-tight red dress and pulled myself up on the counter to sit and wait for my next client.

To Be Continued

Published 
Written by SubDom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments