Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coffee Shop Madness

8
1 Comment 1
10.2k Views 10.2k
735 words 735 words
Competition Entry: First Time

My name is Selena, a 40 year old, professional who is married with children.   My children are grown and my husband has his own career and is gone most of the time.   My husband and I had decided how important a healthy sexual activity was in our marriage.   So I placed an ad on a friend finder and meet Abigail.   Abigail was also in a similar situation and began to write back and forth.   We discussed our likes and dislikes and then agreed one day to meet.   Abigail and I had finally made arrangements to meet for an outing.   The day finally arrived and I was so excited.   I got into the shower and began to soap my body.   Oh! How excited I was, nipples already at their peaks, tweaking them sent shivers down to my clit.    I continued to soap my body continuing to finger myself and then ran a soapy hand in my crack until I was at my asshole.   As I gentle rubbed the outside, playfully inserting the tip of my finger into my asshole sent even more pleasure to my clit and nipples.      Wait what am I doing; I want to do this to Abigail and vice versa.   So I dry off and got dressed, excluding a few items.   Abigail and I meet at a coffee shop, we hit it off.   Abigail was extremely beautiful, 5’4, 34 C, a nice fit body.   Abigail was hilarious, we shared stories of our husbands, children, and then what is missing from our lives.   Abigail admitted,    “Matthew (her husband) stays gone, and it seems that I get horny the most when he’s gone.”   I shared the same feelings.    I asked Abigail, “So what do you do to relieve the sexual tension that builds while he’s gone?”   Abigail shared that she usually uses vibrators, masturbation, and an occasional man, but “something’s missing.”   I asserted that I agreed, for me it’s having an intimate relationship with a friend, another person that understands me, a woman.   With all the talk of sex, we were both getting a little hot.     We decided before making the trek back to my house that we should use the restroom to wash our hands and check out make-up.

KatieJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieJ

  Luck for us the restroom had two stalls so we decided to slip into a stall and to my surprise Abigail was also not wearing underwear under her silk blouse and skirt.   We began to touch each other’s breast and kissing each other so sensual, lifting our blouses we began licking the nipple till they peaked and became hard as a little pebble.    Oh!   How wet we were both getting.   I sat on the toilet, and pulled Abigail’s skirt up to reveal her most intimate part.   How pretty and pink it was, she was shaved and I can see her clit peeking at me.   I couldn’t help myself, I took my finger and started to rub her clit, and then I would lick her clit.   I had to put my fingers deep inside her.   She was moaning and responding to my every touch and every trust I made with my fingers deep in her.   What Abigail didn’t know, that this was going to be my first time with another woman.   She felt incredible, she felt so good.   We got to my house, as soon as the door closed we began taking our clothes off, we both stood in front of each other naked, hot, and beautiful.    “Abigail, I want to pleasure you like no man has ever pleasured you.”    Abigail said, “Want to pleasure you in the same way.”     Abigail and I pleasured each other, licking, rubbing each other.   Abigail, caressed and licked my nipples till my clit felt like it was throbbing, she drove me in and out my sanity with orgasm after orgasm.   She began to lick and suck on my clit, “Oh what insanity, make me cum”    She thrust her tongue deep inside of me, then placing two fingers in and out.   I in turned began to lick and suck Abigail’s now swollen clit, oh she tastes so good, and so sweet.    She began to twist and turn under the pleasure that my tongue and fingers were given her.    We were both so exhausted from our endless pleasuring of each other.   Abigail and I have decided that day we wanted to continue to be friends forever……

Published 
Written by HotandSexy3756
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments