Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Converting Private Jack

"Jack is gay. Then he joins the army and learns he likes girls."

12
5 Comments 5
4.6k Views 4.6k
6.3k words 6.3k words

In my last year of high school, I was athletic. I went out for football, basketball, track, you name it. I loved the locker rooms. I loved staring at other boys' cocks when they changed into their uniforms or when they showered. Sometimes, I would have my way with them. I was never called by gay slurs- with one exception. One unlucky punk decided to try calling me that. He got his ass kicked...and then some.

 

 

 It happened in sixth period English class my senior year. Mrs. Nelson was having us read "The Glass Menagerie".

 

That play was the autobiographical story of the early life of Tennessee Williams-- someone who, as you probably know, was one of the most well-known gay playwrights.

 

 Blake Johnson decided to disrupt class.

 

 "You know this Tom guy is a cock sucker!" he blurted out, referring to the main character of the play, "Kinda like Randall!"

 

 I didn't want to make a scene, so I just turned around and glared at him.

 

 "Yeah! You!" Blake said.

 

 I stood up, right in the middle of Mrs. Nelson's English class. I had the attention of everyone in the room.

 

 "Would you like to meet me outside and say that to my face?" I said calmly but firmly.

 

 Mrs. Nelson sent both of us to the Principal's office.

 

Later on that day, I drove to a spot along a trail in the park where Blake Johnson walked home. I waited there for about an hour before the little shit arrived. Then I saw him. I let him pass and get well ahead before I got out of my car. When he was safely out of hearing distance, I got out of the car and quietly followed him. The little punkass never once watched his back.

 

 "Would you like to repeat what you said in English today?" I said as I approached him.

 

 The look on his face was priceless when he turned around to see me. I thought he was going to shit his pants.

 

 "Get the fuck away from me," he said.

 

 "Let's take it down right here, asshole," I said, ready to fight, "Think you can handle me?"

 

 He started to walk away.

 

 "Come on, bitch!" I said, "Turn around and face me. That hot ass of yours is getting too much for me to handle!"

 

 I knew then I had hit the spot. Now he was ready to fight.

 

 He came at me with his fist, but I blocked his blow and hit him straight in the gut. He then fell to the ground and I kicked him in the groin. Writhing in pain, he couldn't fight me anymore. I wasn't going to keep beating him up while he was down but I wasn't going to let him get away either.

 

 When his pain had subsided, he got up and again went after me, but I held him back. I looked into his eyes.

 

 "Come here, bitch," I said as I grabbed him and the two of us fell into a bush.

 

 Holding him down, I got up and unzipped his pants.

 

 He resisted, but I continued to hold him down. His cock was enormous.

 

 "Get off me!" He yelled.

 

 I started to play with his cock and he pushed my hand away.

 

 "Knock it off!" He said.

 

 "I won the fight," I said, "Don't I get something?"

 

 He looked around and noticed we were both alone in the bushes.

 

 "You wanna suck my cock... fine," he said, "But then leave me the fuck alone!"

 

 So I went down on him. He was pillow-soft. But with a little creative tongue work, Blake Johnson actually started to get hard!

 

I went up and down on him...slowly at first, but then I went all out. I could feel his tenseness disappear. He almost seemed like he was starting to enjoy it.

 

 "You like that?" I asked.

 

"Just get done!" he said. I could see I still had some work to do.

 

I started to play with his balls that I had injured moments before. I never wanted to hurt him - just teach him a lesson. I sucked on his balls as my way of kissing his boo-boo and making it better. As I continued to worship his cock and his balls, it almost felt like he was starting to break. I heard him let out a moan.

 

 "Sounds like you're starting to like this," I said.

 

 "It's okay," he admitted, "Just don't ever tell anyone... please."

 

 "Good boy," I said. I broke away from him and stood up.

 

 I unzipped my pants and pulled out my own cock. I jerked off in his face for a moment.

 

 "Now suck mine," I ordered.

 

 "No way, man!" he said, "You got to suck me, isn't that enough?"

 

 "No, it isn't," I said, "Come on, I know you want to."

 

 He looked around to see if anyone could possibly be looking. Then he moved closer to me and got on his knees and I fucked his face. It was his first time sucking cock - but man, was he good.

 

 "You're pretty good!" I said, "Keep sucking me."

 

 By now he was really getting into it.

 

"Don't worry, bitch," I said, "no one's looking."

 

 Just when I thought I was about to cum, I stopped.

 

"Get your clothes off and show me that ass!" I ordered.

 

Without any further resistance, he complied. I took mine off as well. "Bend over, bitch!" I ordered.

 

He got down on all fours, his ass facing me. I spit on my hand and then rubbed the spit into his asshole. Then I slid my cock into him.

 

"Fuck that hurts!" he screamed. Then he tightened up and started to moan with pleasure. I eased up for a moment and then went in. I pounded his ass for several minutes before shooting my load deep inside his gut. We got our clothes back on and started to go our separate ways.

 

"What'd you think?" I asked.

 

"Okay, I liked it," he smiled, "Fine... it was hot... okay! Just please don't tell anyone."

 

"I won't," I assured him, "As long you keep your mouth shut too."

 

Blake Johnson, the homophobe of sixth Period English, walked home with my cum inside of him. It was a good day.

 

Well, high school ended and I worked for a while for my dad doing construction. I actually found guys bigger and stronger than me. It was hot.

 

One night, we were putting a roof on a new office building. Everyone had gone home for the day except for Tim and I. Tim was perhaps ten years older than me... about thirty years old, married, two small kids, and ruggedly masculine. He was also twice my size... in more ways than one!

 

"Did you see that contract inspector today?" he asked.

 

"Who? that lady that came over to talk to my dad?" I asked.

 

"Oh yeah," he said, "The blonde with the big fuckin' tits? I'm a married man... but I'd fuck her in a heartbeat."

 

"I don't do pussy," I said.

 

"No kidding!" he said, "yeah, you are kinda young."

 

"And gay," I said bluntly.

 

"No way!" he said, shocked, "How do you know that? You're only twenty."

 

"It's like this," I said, "I don't like pussy. The thought of a woman's cunt makes me puke. I like cock."

 

"Can I tell you a secret?" he asked, "Before I joined the army, I used to do guys. But when I realized that it could cost me my career, I had to make a choice. I started dating women and discovered how much I loved it. So I understand what you're saying," Tim continued, "But I'll tell you something else. You're young. Don't knock anything till you try it... including pussy."

 

"I'll try a lot of things," I said, "Pussy's not one of them. Do you mind if I suck you off?" I asked.

 

Man! He was not ready for that! But my directness turned him on. He immediately stood up and unzipped his pants to reveal his seven inches of manhood!  We walked over to a five-foot wall on the edge of the newly-constructed roof. His cock before me, I went down on him.

 

His prick was so big I could barely fit it into my mouth. But I kept sucking. Then I shoved him all the way down my throat. I could tell he was enjoying it because at that moment, he grabbed my head and fucked my throat. I pulled away and sucked in his sweet precum as I worshipped his wet cock, reddened by my mouth.

 

"Bend over and get your clothes off," he said. Oh boy, I wasn't used to this. I've always nailed but never been nailed. I thought I'd give it a try.

 

I complied with him and moments later, I was bending over and submitting to him. He pressed his cock into my ass. Normally when I fuck someone, I at least wet their ass. He did me dry!

 

He kept pushing his cock into me until finally my ass broke and let him in. Oh, man, did that hurt like fuck! I wanted to scream, but damn, it felt good too. I let him continue to fuck me until the pain went away.

 

I was so hot and into this that I grabbed ahold of my cock and started jerking myself off as he plowed my ass incessantly. When I came, my ass tightened around his dick and I could feel him come too. We both let out one final groan of pure ecstasy and then it was all over.

 

"That was fucking amazing!" I said.

 

"Liked that, huh?" he asked.

 

 "I think I'm a bottom now!" I laughed, "No, not really."

 

"You know," he said, "If you can try getting fucked in the ass, you never know... you might actually learn to like pussy."

 

"You really do know how to spoil the mood, don't you," I replied.

 

After that day, I suddenly realized that my life needed a change in direction. This was a small town and there weren't many opportunities. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life doing construction for Dad. Also, there weren't many opportunities to meet other gay people. I needed to see the world. Hell, I'd already done every gay guy in Scranton! What else was there to conquer?

 

One night, I came out to my parents. Dad was a little disappointed but not shocked. Mom had been waiting for me to come out for years! She was wanting to become the quintessential PFLAG mom. She wanted to take me to the bars and pick men out for me. I wasn't interested in any of that. At that point, I knew I needed to leave town. I took heart in what Tim had told me. What did I do? I enlisted in the army the next day.

 

I joined the army and was shipped out a few months later to boot camp. I was gay, which made the showers very tough for me. Looking around the room at all those guys with crew cuts and well-toned, well-built bodies, and big cocks was more than I could deal with. At MEPS, shortly after I enlisted, we were required to undergo a physical exam. I was sitting bare-ass naked in a room full of at least twenty other fully naked guys. I couldn't help but pop a hard-on, which at least one other person noticed. Embarassed, I tried to bury my hard dick between my legs and hope no one asked me to stand up.

 

After MEPS, we each posed for our "official" Army photo-- you know, the one where we're in fatigues with the American flag next to us. I put on my uniform and my best stone face and posed for the picture. Damn, I looked hot! I would've fucked me.

 

After that was over, I was stopped by the guy who noticed me in the medical exam. His name was Brandan and he was definitely a hot young dude.

 

"How's it going, dude!" He said, "I saw you in the exam room."

 

I really didn't know how to respond.

 

 "Yeah," I said, "You know how it is. Sometimes it just... happens."

 

 "Trust me," he said, "I know."

 

 As I started to walk away, he followed me.

 

 "Listen, dude," he continued, "I know this is going to sound kinda weird, but do you think you could stop by my place?"

 

 "What for?" I asked.

 

 "I just need some help with something before we ship out tomorrow," he said.

 

 He gave me directions to his house and I agreed to go. I arrived a while later, knowing exactly what he wanted.

 

His room had been almost completely packed. His entire life packed neatly into a few boxes that were stacked against the wall. I noticed something else: There were some gay porn magazines and a handful of video tapes in the trash. I pulled one out titled, "Spermanator 2: Judgement Day"

 

 "What's this?" I asked.

 

 "Oh man," he replied, "I had to get rid of all my gay shit. My parents know but there's no way I can be gay if I'm going in the army."

 

 "I'm gay," I said, "And I'm going in the army. But I'm not throwing away my porn."

 

 "You don't understand," he continued, "I'm not just throwing away porn - I'm throwing it all away. Including being gay."

 

 "So what are you gonna do?" I asked, "Fake being straight?"

 

 "I'm not gonna fake anything," he said, "It'll be for real. Hey, Don't ask don't tell-- I'm not going to give anyone any reason to ask because I'm not going to have anything to tell... because as soon as that bus leaves tomorrow, I'm giving up dick and I'm gonna start doing pussy."

 

 "You can't be serious," I said, "You're fucking queer. You can't just go straight at the drop of a hat."

 

 "I can't?" He challenged, "Watch me. After today, this ass of mine becomes exit-only. The only lips that will ever touch my cock from now on will have a pair of tits attached to them."

 

 "And for now?" I asked.

 

 "For now, I just want one last fuck before my ass goes out of business forever," he said.

 

This was the strangest fucking thing I'd ever heard of. Sure, some straight guys experiment with other guys. Hell, I'm sure some gay guys even get drunk enough to try it with a woman. But this guy wanted to reverse his whole identity just by throwing it all in the trash and never looking back. I found myself conflicting between thinking this guy's a complete idiot and... something else. Something was very intriguing to me. His resolve was so intense it turned me on for some strange reason.

 

Nevertheless, I was going to oblige his request. I had deflowered many virgins in my short life - given a lot of guys their first time. But how the hell does one go about giving a guy his last time?

 

 To answer this question, I gave him what I knew he wanted - a proper military send-off for the gay Pfc. Brandan Reilly.

 

 I stood up in proper military form, just as the drill sergeant would be doing at boot camp.

 

 "Atten... tion!" I shouted. Brandan stood up and saluted me.

 

 "Pfc. Brandan Reilly!" I shouted.

 

 "Sir! Yes! Sir!" he responded.

 

 "Remove your uniform and get down on your knees!" I ordered.

 

 "Sir! Yes! Sir!" he said.

 

He removed his clothes and snapped to his knees-- just as I had ordered him to do. Then I unbuttoned my camouflage pants and presented my cock to him.

 

 "Suck my cock!" I ordered.

 

 "Sir! Yes! Sir!" he said.

 

 He gently took my cock and put it in his mouth, slowly moving his mouth back and forth along my shaft.

 

 "Take that cock and suck on it!" I ordered, "Not that pansy-ass licking you're doing. I wanna see some action here!"

 

 He took my cock out of his mouth for a moment.

 

 "Sir! Yes! Sir!"

 

Then he went down on me with a fury I have rarely seen in a guy. This was to be his last time with a guy, so I wanted to make sure he would remember it. I was sort of getting off on this too. He feverishly tore up my rod, viciously moving his head back and forth. This is the part where I normally grab the guy's head and fuck his face. But not this time. He was going to please me. I could sense his jaw was getting tired and I was a long way from cumming. He started to rest.

 

 "Suck my cock!" I ordered, "Till I tell you to stop!"

 

 "Sir! Yes! Sir!"

 

 He continued but I could really sense it was wearing on him. So I pulled out of his mouth - a stream of precum stretched from my cock to his lips.

 

 "Pfc. Brandan Reilly!" I shouted.

 

 He once again stood at attention and saluted.

 

 "Sir! Yes! Sir!"

 

 "Down on all fours!" I ordered, "Now!"

 

 "Sir! Yes! Sir!"

 

I remembered how my old co-worker Tim had fucked me dry. I figured I'd give Brandan the same treatment by forcing him to take my vicious pounding until my cock forced its way into his ass. He screamed in pain, but I could tell he loved it. I kept fucking him until I was about...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Sweetaboo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments