Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Craigslist Hook Up

"Sometimes, the different rabbit hole is the way to go....."

13
4 Comments 4
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

The revolution of there being a home computer in everybody's home, and the advent of the dial-up era of the internet, started a whole new sexual revolution. No longer were men and women forced to go out to bars or parties and hope to get lucky. The days of having to put a twenty-word "Personal Ad" in the back of some weekly publication were long gone. 

The firestorm of American On-Line, coming into homes and the creation of chat rooms started a whole new sexual revolution of the late 1990's. So many of my past hookups can go back to my AOL chat room experiences. Sadly though, AOL went away. But then man created Craigslist, and for the time, we all had the casual encounters section. It's a buffet of unscrupulous sexual needs, wants and other activates; ranging from the ordinary to the mundane, to the outright fucking weird.

Being a mid thirty-year-old single white male, I've always had a strong sex drive and loved the taboo side of sex, needless to say, the computer has allowed me to explore this side with greater ease. This is one story of my time going down the rabbit hole.

I've always been a fan of the MWM section of the casual encounters, just something so taboo about a man sharing his woman with another man. Granted I've found most of the postings to be fake and just dirty old men attempting to get pics, but ever now and then one will grab my eye. Maybe it's what they have written or a pic they have posted. It doesn't take long to figure out that most of the posts are fake when it's a professional pic with it.

It was an early Thursday afternoon, bored with work, and having no plans for the weekend, I thought I check it out and see what I could find. Not that I expect to find anyone, or get a response. But, I always found it erotic to be looking for sex, while sitting in my patrol car, wearing my Deputy Sheriff's uniform. People would drive up to me with a question, as I quickly turned my phone away, so they couldn't see the pic of some woman spread out on my phone.

The ad was titled, "Single White Male needed to Tag my Wife," hmmm just what I wanted. The ad had some great pics attached and was carefully written and thought out. The caveat of the post was, "I had to meet you first and improve, because that was her rules, and she had the pussy." I fired off a quick email, attaching a G-rated pic and good description of myself, but again didn't expect any reply. I quickly logged off and went back to being the professional cop.

A couple of hours later, I checked my email and saw a reply to my posting. It seemed they were interested in me and that the husband would love to have me over to their place for drinks tonight and to talk. Why not I thought, as I responded, being a cop all I had to worry about was battling a serial killer and escaping his house. The necessary information, names, and times were exchanged, throughout the day. His name was Tyler and hers was Samantha.

Getting home, I started to get ready, a shower and a shave were in order. Just because he said it was just a meet and great with no play, you never knew. It was always good practice to be ready. I paid special attention to my seven-inch thick, shaved cock and slipped on a pair of "CockSox" briefs.

Arriving at their town home, I was greeted by Tyler who advised Samantha would be getting updates on our night and was looking forward to playing this weekend. Their home was impeccable and had the scent of lavender, it didn't strike me as a bachelor pad or home to a serial killer, so I was thinking this might be a good thing. Tyler showed me several explicit and XXX rated pictures of Samantha on his computer.

After a few beers, our conversation had started to turn sexual. I learned the things that both Tyler and Samantha liked and didn't like. My seven inch cock was now a raging hard cock in my briefs and Tyler could see that, as he excused himself to go and "update" Samantha.

"Samantha, would like to know, if you would jerk off and cum on a pair of her panties?"  he asked when he came back into the living room.

"We can watch some porn, if that will help you", as he smiled at me.

When in Rome, I was thinking to myself, as I nodded a yes to his question. I asked if I could wash up and he pointed to the bathroom. It was while walking to the bathroom, that my keen investigative sense, noticed that there was no pictures of Samantha on the walls or book cases.

While in the bathroom, I came to the conclusion, I've come this far might as well enjoy the ride.

Once back, the fifty-two-inch flat screen had some porn playing on it, the lights had been dimmed and Tyler was holding a pair of panties in one hand and his iphone in the other.

"Pants on cock out? Pants pulled down? Or completely naked?" I asked.

He repeated the question on his phone and said, "She wants you to strip naked."

Shoes got slipped off, then my shirt.

tiine02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiine02

Undoing my belt, it donned on me I was stripping in front to of a man, and I was loving it. As I pulled my pants off, I saw Tyler had that same smirk, and sparkle in his eye that I do ever time a woman gets naked for me.

"You like it so far?" I said as I stood there with my hands on my hips and the head of my cock coming out of my Cocksox.

"We both do," said Tyler as he motioned me to take off my briefs.

Here I was standing stark naked with a raging hard on, in front  of only a guy, who I just met. I was in heaven.

"Here, she wants you to cum on these," he said as he gave me the panties.

The baby blue silk G-strings had the scent of Eternity on them, as I held them to my nose and took a sniff.

 He smiled at me, and said, "That's the scent she wears when she fucks."

I automatically started to rub myself with my free hand, while rubbing the panties on my face and mouth. I was completely hard and in the moment.

Tyler touched me on the arm, which sent electricity through me, and motioned for me to sit down. Spread out on the table in front of me were several different lotions and lubes I could use. I've always been found of my own spit to lube myself up when jerking. I've found most woman will go down on you after that, but not after lubes.

I sat down, feeling the cool leather on my ass and thighs, spreading my legs as I leaned my head back and started to stroke on my hard thick cock. As I leaned back, I put the panties under my cock and closed my eyes.

Squinting through them, I saw Tyler had removed his shirt and was now sitting on the table, leaning towards me, with his hands next to my side, mer inches away from my cock, rubbing his substantial large bulge.

"Suck it," was all I said, more in a demanding tone then in a asking tone.

"Yes", as he got on his knees in front of me.

Now this wasn't the first time, I had a guy blow me, but the other time was when I was giving his wife oral, so I was going down a whole knew path.

As he took my cock into his hands, I realized how smooth they were, almost womanly. He started to stroke me gently up and down my shaft. Then as I got dry, he placed his mouth above my cock head and let out a flood of spit, his pace increased while his other hand started to massage my balls.

"Suck it. Now," was all I said as I pushed his willing and eager mouth down on my cock. 

He slowly took it down his throat inch by inch, his tongue slid on the backside of my cock, as he went down on it, and then would swirl around my mushroom head as he came up. His tempo started to pick up and I no longer had to push his head down on me. I could feel his warm breath on me and his 5 o'clock shadow scratching my inner thigh, ever time he swallowed me.

Here I was, in heaven getting my cock sucked by a man, realizing it was one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

Tyler knew what he was doing, and from the groaning he was making, you could tell he was getting into it, just as much as I was. His hands soon went from the side of the couch to one stroking me on his upwards motion and then other one squeezing my balls.

Soon his tempo, was in tone with my moaning. I could feel my cock getting harder and my balls started to get tight.

"FUCK", escaped my lips as the first shot of my load left my cock and went into his mouth.

He pulled off my cock and quickly started to stroke me off and aimed several loads onto the panties. Soon, the panties were covered in cum as he used them to whip his mouth and lips clean of my seed. He laid the panties on the coffee table, as if they were a devine gift, I was amazed at the amount of cum I had left on them.

"Thank you, I'll be right back," he said as he got up and walked into the bathroom.

At this time, I noticed that his cell phone wasn't active and it didn't appear to have had anyone on the other end.

When he came back into the room, he had a warm washcloth and started to wash and clean my cock.

"Amazing, she will love your gift you gave her," he said as he cleaned me up.

As he got up, he went and got me a beer. As I sat there naked on some guys leather couch, I reflected on what I had just done and how far down the rabbit hole I had gone.

After the beer and getting dressed, I advised him he needed to get some better porn, if he wanted a repeat visit. He smiled as I walked out.

I never did hear back from him or from Samantha. Later on, I noticed his same post would always get flagged and people just say it was some guy trying to hook up with other guys. Yea, thats true. But God damn that was one of the hottest experiences I've ever had.

Does that make me Bisexual? Or, just a guy trying not to leave anything on the table at the end of the day.

 

Published 
Written by mattycopboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments