Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dallas Likes Both

"My first story"

25
8 Comments 8
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Frankie and I have been in an open relationship for about six months now. The big problem we have, is my struggle with my sexuality. Frankie knows he's gay, but for me, I know I enjoy dick, but I also enjoy pussy. Frankie is always telling me, I need to make up my mind. He says, you either like dick, or you like pussy.

That's easy for him to say, he knows he has always liked dick. Frankie just doesn't understand how I feel. I can't help I'm attracted to both sexes.

I hear Frankie walking down stairs and I watch him walk out the door. He is still pissed at me over the conversation we had last night about me being attracted to both men and women. Oh well, I can't worry about us now, I have a ton of paper work waiting for me at work.

I hope being at work today will give me a distraction from my struggling with this. The ton of paper work waiting for me in my office will give me a much-needed break from my struggling between dick and pussy.

I make my way down the long hall with my coffee mug in one hand and my brief case in the other hand. I get to my office door and I make my way in to my office. I look over at my desk and I'm actually happy to see the ton of paper work sitting on my desk. I sit down and dive into my work.

My secretary Norma buzzes me, despite the fact I told her no interruptions for at least three hours. I have to get this paper work done by tomorrow afternoon. Norma buzzes me once again and I decide to see what the hell she wants.

"This better be important Norma. I asked you not to interrupt me for the next three hours, so if this isn't life threatening, please wait until I'm half way caught up on my paperwork."

"Mr. Fields, you have an interview with a Ms. Anna Smith. You insisted on me getting her in here today to help lighten your work load. She is waiting in the lobby."

"Oh damn, I forgot. Please send her in here Norma."

I stand up and walk over to the coffee machine. I hear a soft knock on my door.

"Come in Ms. Smith."

The door opens, and I smell the sweet scent of vanilla. I snap my head around to see this beautiful woman, Ms. Smith isn't really all that tall, maybe five feet six, 120 pounds, long reddish hair, and big beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Hi Mr. Fields, I'm Anna Smith. I hope I'm not disturbing you."

I'm standing here just staring at this gorgeous creature. The thoughts of me pushing everything off my desk and slamming her on top of my desk creeps in to my mind. The thought of what sex I'm more attracted to also creeps in my mind. I have a feeling this is going to be torture for my dick, not allowing it to attack her right here.

"No, of course you're not disturbing me," I say as I look all over her gorgeous body.

"Your secretary told me you are desperate for help with some paper work. If that's the paper work on your desk, I can help you, I already know what needs to be done." 

I look over at my desk, if she says she already knows what needs to be done, then I will let her help me, she can help me all she wants, so the hell with me interviewing her.

"Mr. Fields, you hear me?"

"Please, help me relieve all this stress Anna, I'm so desperate to be less stressful."

She walks over to my desk, she picks up some papers. I see her eyes looking down at all the papers. That's when I remember, I left my open notebook on my desk. I can now feel my heart pounding in my chest, my hands start to sweat, my knees start to shake. She looks over at me with a grin on her face. That's it, she now knows.

"I can see how stressful you really must be Mr. Fields, and from the looks of this notebook, you seem to be stressed out over something else, maybe there is something I can do to relieve some of that stress."

"Like what Anna?" I ask while hoping she is about to do what I think she is about to do.

"What's the number to your secretary Mr. Fields?"

I swallow and blink my eyes.

"Norma's is number two," I say looking at Anna push the number two button.

"Norma, this is Anna Smith, Mr. Fields wanted me to tell you that we will be working his office for the rest of the day. We are not to be disturbed."

I can't believe I'm just standing here letting her take control, I have to admit, it's turning me the hell on.

"Mr. Fields, please remove your clothes."

"Are you serious?" I ask with excitement in my voice.

She walks over to me with a strut in her step grinning at me.

jazzwolsten
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jazzwolsten

I can now really feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Mr. Fields, I'm here to help you relieve all this stress, it's my job to make sure you are stress free. The only way I'm going to be able to do my job properly, is if you are out of those clothes. I can't get you stress free while you are still in your clothes."

I feel my mouth go dry, my legs become noodles. I would have to be out of my mind to turn her down, so I take my clothes off. I see her eyes roaming over my body. I now see her walking backwards next to my desk. She unzips the back of her dress, it falls to the floor, my eyes are glued to her matching red silky bra and panties. She motions her finger for me to come to her. I walk over to her.

"I know your nervous Mr. Fields. I know you're wondering if you should be doing this with a girl, how about I test you?"

"How do you plan on testing me Anna?" I ask while watching her go down on her knees.

"Like this Mr. Fields," she seductively replies.

My body jolts as she pulls my boxers down. Part of me is wanting to stop her, but the much bigger part of me is telling the other part of me to shut the hell up, you know you want her.

My hands find their way to the back of her head. I so want her to start sucking me.

"Do you want me to stop or continue Mr. Fields?"

Everything inside of me is screaming yes, damn you, you want her. I choose not to ignore the screaming in my head, or in my dick.

"Don't stop Anna."

With that said, she is now sucking the head of my dick, her hand grabs my balls, she starts gently rubbing them.

"You taste so damn good Mr. Fields."

If she keeps talking like that, she will make me explode in her mouth, the excitement of a girl now sucking me is already enough to make me explode, and watching her sucking me has got me so close. She must be able to see how close I am, so she stops sucking me, and that really annoys me.

"Why did you stop Anna?"

"Because Mr. Fields, I want every drop of you on my tits."

"I can feel my dick throbbing, I am dying to feel myself inside her wet pussy. She walks over to my couch, she lays down with her legs open. She looks over at me.

"Want your first taste, Mr. Fields?"

I really want to taste her; this will be my very first taste of a woman. I make my way over to her. I kiss and lick her inner thigh, I spread her open, and I lick her clit. She grabs my head.

"Oh shit yes, Mr. Fields, please don't stop."

"You want more girl?"

I suck her clit between my lips. I stick my middle finger inside her and she starts to rock her hips, wanting to push my finger deeper inside her. I'm now flicking her clit with my tongue. A few minutes of sucking and licking her clit makes my dick start to ache. I now want to be inside her throbbing pussy. I lift myself up over her, she automatically lifts her legs up over my shoulders. I am so desperate to feel myself inside her, I don't hesitate to slam it into her tight pussy.

"Oh shit Anna, you are so tight. Do you like feeling my big dick pounding your tight pussy baby?" I ask through my moans.

"Oh god Mr. Fields, oh shit yes."

"Oh shit Anna, call me Dallas."

"Shit Dallas, I'm going to cum."

"Do it baby, cum on my dick."

"I grab a small pillow and I put it under her ass. I grab her legs lifting them up, as I drill myself deep inside her. I can see the look on her face, she is about to come hard on my dick, she let's out this amazing loud scream.

"Oh shit, fuck yes Dallas."

I wrap her legs around my waist. I grab her left tit and I pinch her nipple. I toss my head back as I feel my orgasm hitting me. I start to moan loudly, as Anna looks up at me.

"Shit Dallas, give me that sweet cum of yours, on my tits baby."

My body starts to shake, I pound myself deep inside her until the very last-minute. I climb over her waiting tits as I stroke myself until ropes of cum shoot down on her tits. Anna sticks her tongue out and I rub the head of my dick over her tongue. We both finally come down from our amazing orgasms.

"So Dallas, still not sure what sex you are more attracted to?"

I can't help but laugh at her question.

"Well, I know I still enjoy dick, but pussy isn't exactly a bad thing to play with."

She looks up at me laughing.

"Does this mean I'm hired?"

"Your hired, from now on, your job is to make sure I'm stress free."

Published 
Written by EroticaLover69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments