Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dear Jimmy

"I tell my boyfriend about a dream I had."

12
8 Comments 8
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I had a very naughty dream about us Jim, and I'm just aching to tell you all about it! In my dream, we had been dating for a few months. One day I was over at your condo and we were all tangled up on your couch. Our passions had been running wild and we were both out of breath from our heated exchange.

Then out of the blue you asked me if I would allow you to tie me up; something you had mentioned on one of our first dates, but not since then. I was very horny, so I said 'Yes.' Next, you asked me if I would be willing to take off all of my clothing. Even though it made me a little nervous, I heard myself telling you 'Oh, absolutely.'

Standing up, you took my hand in yours and led me to one of the back bedrooms, where you had a strange looking contraption set up. I’m going to call it a table, as that’s the closest thing I can think of to describe it. It seemed to be about three feet above the carpeted floor and had many steel fasteners and other such hardware on it.

Using a tone of great authority, you instructed me to ‘strip off my clothing’ while you retrieved something from the closet. This was strange for me because as you know, I am the one who wears the pants in our relationship and I am used to being in charge of you, however I played along to see how far you would go.

You excused yourself and very quickly I pulled my things off my body, neatly folding them and placing them on a chair that stood against the wall. Then I watched you come back in with a duffel bag in your arms. Without a word you pulled a long, dark strip of cloth from the bag, and proceeded to cover my eyes with it. It was on tight, and suddenly my sight was taken away.

After the blindfolding, you again took my hand and guided me to the table, helped me get on top of it, and lay down on my back. I listened to you moving about the room as I felt you binding each of my limbs to steel loops I remembered seeing at each corner. In a short while I found myself unable to move my arms or my legs, so securely was I tied down!

Suddenly feeling your hot breath on my ear was a surprise, but after that I was in for an even bigger shock when I heard you talking close to my ear. “I have hoped for this since the day I met you. Allowing me to tie you like this shows me what a slut you really are! Now you will pay for all these months of teasing me with your heavenly body.”

Those words had such an icy chill to them, not at all like the sweet and loving voice I was used to hearing from you Jimmy! Before I had a chance to protest, I felt you pushing your cock between my lips as you pinched my nose shut when I tried to resist. I had told you when we first began dating I wasn’t used to sucking cock, but now I wasn’t given a choice. I coughed and gagged as you thrust your prick deep into my mouth, using it for your immediate pleasure as your prick hardened and grew to its full five inches. For once I was glad you weren’t as well-endowed as others I had seen!

Just as you had forced it inside my mouth without warning, you suddenly withdrew it and then replaced it with something that tasted like rubber. I figured it out though when I felt you secure it there with a thick strap around the back of my head. My heart began to pound as I tried to breathe slowly through my nose, my mouth now almost completely cut off with a large, oval or round gag! While I was concentrating on my breathing, I listened to you walk to the end where my feet were. I thought I heard rope being threaded through something and then my feet were being raised until my toes pointed up to the ceiling. After that it was the sound of metal parts snapping against the wooden table top before my feet were allowed to fall away from each other, my legs forming the shape of the letter ‘V’. I was still on my back, but with my legs spread widely apart I distinctly felt as if it my ass hung off the table in mid-air.

I struggled against my bonds, whining like a young school girl as I tried to convey my displeasure for the position you had me in. As if I couldn’t tell what you were up to, once again I heard your sinister sounding voice in my ears: “Now I finally have you ready to be used like a submissive whore. I’m going to enjoy watching your expressions and listening to your moans as I fill your tight asshole with my dick.”

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

The worst part of this entire episode, was that I couldn’t deny how turned on I was. My nipples were hard like diamonds and I knew you could see them on display. As if reading my mind, you leaned forward and pinched them between your fingers. I groaned loudly from the pain you were inflicting, in some ways grateful for the gag because otherwise I may have begun begging you to do it some more!

Then suddenly I felt it; the cold slippery lube you drizzled between my legs and spread around with the blunt end of your dick. When you put the tube against my hole and filled the entrance with the thick goo, I knew you weren’t just teasing me with your words. I couldn’t help but groan through my gag as I felt the head of your dick being worked against my tight ring, and then suddenly, it popped inside me, stretching me as I had only imagined it would! The only thing that I was grateful for was that I knew from experience your hard little cock was less than six inches long, even though if felt much larger as I felt it filling me completely until you had fully entered me!

My God Jimmy, I felt you quickly build up to a leisurely rhythm, fucking me just as you have always wanted! After a while, the initial pain lessened and I soon started to feel good about the thrusting jabs, as you sped up your pace. I’m not certain how long you lasted, but it wasn’t as long as you thought you would, because after just a few minutes I heard you quietly cursing your inability to control your body’s reaction! Sooner rather than later, you withdrew from inside me and squirted your little load all over my tummy! Listening to you grunt as I imagined you stroked your own dick until your balls were empty, I wondered what might happen next. 

Soon after that, I felt you releasing the buckle and strap on the gag, followed by the dark blindfold. Then I watched as my legs were lowered from the pulleys mounted in the ceiling and my feet were brought back together again. Next, one at a time, each of the four ropes were loosened and my limbs were freed; the blood flow returning to normal as I sat up and swung my legs over the wooden edge.

A few moments afterwards, I was standing under the hot, steamy spray of your shower, finally knowing how it felt to be fucked in the ass by someone you had passionate feelings for! I certainly didn’t plan on giving my asshole to you again in the near future, but how does that saying go? Never say never?

Just then I sensed you Jim, stepping in behind me, taking my favorite body wash and beginning to soap up my rounded rump. Your gentle kisses on my back as you asked, “Well sweetheart, how did it feel to be on the receiving end for a change?”

I turned around carefully and leaned over to kiss your hungry lips as you looked up into my eyes. In answer I clamped my hands onto your shoulders and pushed you firmly to your knees! Yes, I had agreed to this roleplay fantasy and allowed you to be in charge of me for a short while, however, now I was taking my rightful place as the dominant one in our relationship. Even in my dream, it was time for you to return to your naturally submissive side! Watching your eyes I could see you knew where this was going to end and yet you waited obediently for my instruction, as you had been trained to do.

I grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled your face towards my body, as you licked your lips in anticipation of doing one of the things you did to me so well. My thick cock stood at full attention, throbbing with the need to be serviced by your throat. I watched and growled as I saw the way you took all eight inches of my thick, curved cock straight down your greedy throat, as you began massaging my balls which held a huge load for your belly!

“I enjoyed being fucked by you, Jimmy,” I told him. “But we both know you were born to serve me as my sissy bitch!”

THE END

Author's note:

Greetings!
It has been some time since I have written and submitted a story; this one popped into my head during my lunch break yesterday, so I thought I would share it.
Enjoy!


This story may not be reproduced or published anywhere without written permission from the author!

 

Published 
Written by shootersr9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments