Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ebony tease

"a weekend break to see brother results in a fantasy becoming a reality"

5
2 Comments 2
24.8k Views 24.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
The idea of it had always got me hot, always gave me a stirring feeling, but until that weekend, never before had I imagined it would become a reality....

My husband Harry's little brother was in his second year at Nottingham university. He had planned to come home for the Christmas break but being as students usually are, broke, he had made the decision to stay in Nottingham and work the break to get some extra cash. So we decided to take the weekend off and pay him a visit instead. Chris was living in private accommodation, a six bedroom house, which he shared with five other Uni friends, none of which we had met before.

We arrived late Friday night, and after a long journey and brief introductions, we got the sofa bed out and retired for the night. Saturday morning came and breakfast gave us the perfect opportunity to meet the guys and girls properly. Adam, Samantha, Ban, Cole, and Ebony. Ebony was the eldest of the bunch, 25, and the one that stood out the most to me. She was ever so shy and timid, yet her beauty lit the room as soon as she walked in it. After breakfast we decided to go off into town to finish the last of the Christmas shopping, and meet back at the house later for pre-club drinks.

Meeting up with everyone back at the house that evening, I began to feel my age. I was heading fast towards 30, married, with children. As I knocked back my fourth tequila I thought to myself I'm way out of my league here. Harry, on the other hand, was knocking back the pints as he enjoyed spending time with his little brother.

The doorbell went. Our taxi had arrived. We all climbed into the taxi, myself and Ebony squeezed into the back seats of the people carrier. As the bright lights of the town shone into the cab, it glistened against Ebony's fair soft skin, and it gave me a strange yearning to touch her. As I passed it off as a moment of madness- or too much tequila - the taxi pulled up outside funky j's the nightclub.

Inside, the drinks flowed, music played, and we hit the dance floor. I was re-living my youth again as I strutted about in my little black dress, bumping and grinding to the R&B tunes that bellowed out over the DJ box. As much as I had put it down to a moment of madness, I still couldn't get Ebony out of my mind, and I got the feeling that she couldn't either, as I felt her eyes look me up and down almost undressing me in her mind.

The night progressed well a little too well for some, as Harry and I bundled a rather worse for wear Chris into a taxi. Ebony came back with us too offering an extra hand to help us with Chris. Back at the house, Harry proceeded to take Chris up to his room whilst Ebony helped to set the sofa bed up for the night. The bed sheets were in the top cupboard, which I couldn't reach. Ebony stood on the stool and reached up for them. As she reached her dress rose up a little to reveal her slender thighs baring at the top of her stockings.

"Damn it!" she said, not reaching far enough, and stretched further. Her dress rose slightly more, and to my amazement revealed that she was wearing no panties. Embarrassed, I tried to look away, but could only find myself moving closer towards her.

"Got it!" she exclaimed, and over her head, threw the linen onto the sofa bed. She looke4d down at me and caught me staring at what was exposed of her. She gave me a smile that reeked of naughtiness, and simply said oops. Ebony climbed off the stool and moved towards me.
"You liked what you saw?" she asked. Unable to speak, I simply nodded my head in agreement.

Jenniferh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jenniferh

Truth was, I did like it, and most of me wanted to see more. Ebony lifted her hand to my face, and with her fingertips traced the outline of my lips, jaw,down my neck and across my chest, just above my breasts. Boy was I getting hot and extremely turned on. Should I be letting this happen with my husband being upstairs?

Ebony unzipped her dress, and let it fall the floor. There she stood, every perfectly formed size 8 of her, in lacy red bra, suspender, and stockings. I could feel myself getting moist from the sight of her. Uncontrollably, I moved towards her and reached around her back unclasping her bra, and letting her ample tits fall out. My eyes widened, and my pussy got wetter. Ebony moved in, and tenderly her lips met mine as we locked in a rather sensual soft kiss. My eyes closed, and I could feel both our hearts racing. What was I doing?? I've never kissed a woman before, I'm married. Yet here I was locked in an embrace with my brother-in-laws house mate. I didn't care though, as Ebony ran her fingers up and down my back, unzipped my dress, and let it fall to the floor as she dropped to her knees. What was going to happen now...

Tracing the outline of my black silk panties, Ebony tugged at them, bringing them down past my ankles, around my black stiletto boots which still remained on. My pussy, my wet throbbing pussy, was there laid bare in all its glory. Ebony gave me that naughty smile that she had done earlier, as she teased at my trimmed glistening twat with her fingers. She flicked at my clit, and rubbed and teased at the entrance to my cunt and ample ass. Already, I could feel my body tense as waves of pleasure began to sweep through me, and I knew sure enough I was soon going to cum. Bucking my hips back and forth I moaned in pleasure and pleaded Ebony to girl fuck me. She looked at me and traced her lips with her tongue before telling me to prepare for the best tongue fucking of my life. With that, her mouth touched my dripping pussy, and she slurped up my juices that had been flowing since that first sight of her tight pussy. she fucked my clit with her hard tongue, and teasingly bit it, sending short hard waves of pleasure right through my body. I couldn't take it anymore as I reached behind her head and pulled her tight into my twat, encouraging her to put her tongue inside me. That she did, exploring every single space of my love tunnel, thrusting hard, fast and deep.

Feeling my body, clit, and twat tightening, on the verge of orgasm, Ebony moved one hand towards her handbag, and took out a pocket vibrator. She turned it on and teased my anus with it. Unable to control my body, I fell back onto the sofa bed., where ebony lifted my legs over her shoulders. She simultainiously entered my cunt with her tongue, and my arse with the vibrator. The feeling was incredible. I pulled at her tits, clamping hard on her nipples as my orgasm crashed over me, and I let out a muffled moan of Ecstasy. Ebony licked my juices up and looked up at me. She was dripping with my cum, and that seemed to arouse me more, so I moved up to lick them clean off her lips. I wanted her again. I wanted to please her. As I laid her down, a figure caught my eye. I looked up to see Harry stood in the doorway. I began to think of how I could explain, only to realize that Harry had his cock out in hand. Ebony nodded him towards her, where she proceeded to take his big cock into her mouth, where my pussy had been only moments before...

Published 
Written by smileyeyes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments