Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Married - Part 2

"So Paul's wife not only didn't mind that we were fucking, but she wanted a turn too"

15
7 Comments 7
18.3k Views 18.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Tam invited me to come and have a drink with her. I told her I was very busy, and tried to wriggle my way out of this sticky situation I thought I had found myself in. She was very insistent though. Eventually I agreed, thinking I could just not pitch up. She gave me the address of her and Paul’s house! And we agreed to meet the next day for sundowners.

It was a trap, I was sure of it. Pretend to be all cool and open on the phone, and then spike my drink, or push me down some stairs, or just plain old shoot me, when I get there. I was not going! There was no fucking way I was putting myself in that situation. I sent Paul a message saying ‘Tam called me. She knows. Warning!’ and then I carried on with my day to be honest. I had nothing more to worry about. I wasn’t cheating on my wife, that was his problem, and I wasn’t going to go and meet her, so I didn’t have any reason to be worried.

Paul pitched up at the bar that night. I saw him sitting in the corner alone, eyeing me out appreciatively. I couldn’t help but flip my hair, and push my boobs out so that my cleavage was being put to full use. I smiled. I liked this guy. He knew the risks, and still he came back for more. I told the barman I was going out for a smoke, and knowingly gave Paul a look, while putting a ciggie behind my ear, and moving for the back door. We weren’t bothered about being subtle, and he was hot on my heels.

Outside I lit the cig, and was leaning against the wall when he came out. He immediately pinned me there with his body, while his lips kissed my neck, and his hands grabbed my tits. He pushed his enormous hard cock against me, and my pussy instantly got wet from the memory of having him ram it inside me. “Hello gorgeous,” he breathed against my skin. “Miss me?”

“No,” I nonchalantly replied. It wasn’t a lie. I didn’t get attached. “I missed your cock though”, now that was the truth!

This made him laugh, and he stopped his rubbing and squeezing to lean over and look at me. He really did tower over me. I was a tiny little thing next to this big hunk of man. He took my cigarette, and took a drag. “So you had a surprising day today huh?”

“Ya, what the fuck dude? You need to be more careful. Now your wife knows about us. It’s going to be harder to see each other.”

“Chase, I know Tam explained this all to you. She’s known about you all along.” He pushed himself away from me, stealing my cigarette with him. Almost as if he was giving me a chance to process this, but also so I could see his face, and see that he was being genuine. He confirmed everything Tam had said on the phone to me. They had an open relationship. They fucked other people. Their only rule was honesty.

“I’ve been sharing all of our sexcapades with Tam. She fucking loves you as much as I do, which I don’t mean romantically at all you little slut.”

He came right up to me again, and stuck his tongue deep into my mouth, and grabbed me between the legs. I returned the favour, slipping my hand into his pants to grab his gorgeous cock.

Paul encouraged me to keep my date with Tam. He assured me I would live to see another day. He found my suspicions very funny. So that was that. I had a date with a woman… a hot redhead. He told me I could expect a warm reception, and if I was as adventurous as he thought I was, I would not want to miss out on this night I’d never forget. I was sold. I was so fucking hot for this woman now it was ridiculous. For as long as I could remember I had fantasised about fucking a woman, but had never been there before. I was so excited I could barely contain myself the next day.

I arrived at their house, and a redheaded goddess opened the door. I lost my words. She was so much more beautiful than I had imagined. Tall and slim, and exuding sex. She almost devoured me with her eyes. I did the same to her. “Hello my sweet Chase,” she almost purred. She stepped forward and kissed me full on the lips.

KAROLFLOW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KAROLFLOW

She tasted of cherries, and smelt like wildflowers. She took my hand, “Come inside my love,” she said as she pulled me in. She was almost skipping as she led me into their lounge.

I settled on their comfy sofa, and she put a long stemmed glass of red wine in my hand, and then snuggled up next to me. Slowly, as I sipped the wine, I started to relax. I did feel a little bit out of my depth with her. With men I feel powerful, in control. This was all new to me, and I was still finding my feet. But Tam was so easy to like, and after a few minutes of casual chat I was the one to first steer the conversation to flirtation.

“You are beautiful Tam, good enough to eat,” I coyly smiled at her.

“Oh baby, I can’t wait to nibble on you either,” she smiled back.

She was intense, just like Paul was. With nothing more than a look, she made me weak at the knees. I could feel my pussy lips start to swell up, and my clit start throbbing with excitement.

I didn’t try to hide my desire, and before you knew it, Tam leaned forward to kiss me. Her lips were soft, her tongue flicked at mine sending ripples of excitement through my whole body. Then she stood up and with little effort she slipped out of her clothes and stood before me naked, perfect, beautiful. She pulled me up and undressed me so that we were standing in front of each other, both exposed.

Tam took the lead. She pulled me in close, our naked bodies pressed up against each other. My boobs against hers felt amazing. Her skin was so soft, so warm. She kissed my neck, and then moved her mouth slowly down to my chest, and then my boobs. Her hands cupped beneath my breasts, and her soft mouth gently kissed my nipples. Usually I like it rough, but this softness I had never experienced before, and it was exquisite.

I started moaning with pleasure as she expertly squeezed and kissed my tits. She pushed me down onto the couch again, now lying down, and continued to caress and kiss my skin – my boobs, my stomach, my neck, my lips. Then she moved to my inner thighs and the ecstasy of having this gentle goddess so close to my pussy nearly drove me over the edge. She positioned herself between my thighs, and continued her gentle caresses and kisses, until she reached my cunt. I could feel her breath against my clit, and my pussy pulsated in expectation of what was to come.

With her fingers she slowly started to fondle and explore my pussy. I was moaning and groaning in ecstasy now. This woman was fucking amazing! I wanted more, and wanted her tongue in my clit, but she continued to tease. A woman was different. I liked this. I felt so sexy, so fucking horny. But please I needed to be fucked!

Then… she lapped her flat tongue against my clit…. It was explosive and earth moving! She didn’t stop, with slow intense movements she lapped again... and again….her tongue started rolling over my pussy, probing and licking, devouring all of my nectar. Her lips kissed my 'lips'. I was lost in orgasm. I could no longer think straight or control myself, I had surrendered to her, and I was lost in the world of Tam’s tongue. It was fucking beautiful…

She inserted a finger deep into my pussy, and wriggled it around. She was a woman, she knew the spot, she knew what to do. Her mouth still on my clit, she inserted another finger, and then another. With three fingers inside me, she started to finger fuck me. Slowly at first, but then she started pounding me harder and faster, while I screamed and squirmed under her hands and her tongue. I came again and again and again. I was thoroughly fucked!

Tam climbed up my body until she was lying naked on top of me. Her leg slipped in between mine, just to keep the pressure on my pulsating, wet, abused pussy. I could feel her pussy against my leg. She was sopping wet too. She pushed my hair out of my face, and gently kissed me on my cheeks, my eye lids, my forehead... until she found my mouth again. We kissed deeply, and slowly but intensely.

I fucking loved women… I had decided.

…to be continued…

Published 
Written by BunnyLuv
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments