Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Married - Part 3

"At last - the threesome"

12
4 Comments 4
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
The next few weeks are the closest I have ever had to a relationship. Not because exclusivity had been promised, but because between work, and fucking Paul, and fucking Tam, and sleep I had no time for anyone else. Paul and Tam led very independent lives and so they each had plenty of time for me separately…. But I wanted both of them at the same time… I wanted my delicious lady love, and my hard fucking cock at the same time. These two had me obsessed.

One lazy afternoon, while Tam and I lay in the sun by the pool, naked, she said to me, “Paul and I have a surprise for you”.

“Really?” I asked excitedly. I do love surprises. “What is it?”

“I can’t tell you, it’s a surprise” she coyly replied, “but I think you’re going to like it. Can you come for dinner tomorrow night? You’re not working, I already know that.”

“I was hoping one of you was going to invite me for a fuck,” I smiled. “Both is even better.”

“Damn,” she said, “you guessed the surprise”. She pretended to grump, but the lusty smile beat the sulky lip.

Holy shit! One of my greatest fantasies was going to be realised. I couldn’t wait!

What would I wear? What do you wear to your first threesome? My answer came with the ring of my doorbell when I woke up the next day. Paul had sent me flowers, and some very sexy black lace panties, with a matching bra. Tam had sent me a very expensive bottle of perfume, and a soft flowing evening dress, dark blue, and cropped short above the knee, with no sleeves, and a deep cleavage. I had never felt so spoilt, but also so “kept” in my life. This was unusual for me. I was being wooed.

I dressed in all my gifts, and took special care to make myself look beautiful tonight. I wanted to be as irresistible to them, as they were to me. Tonight was going to be perfect.

I rang their doorbell, with two bottles of red wine in a gift bag. I was going to need wine to stay calm tonight, and thought I better not take a chance, so I brought my own. Tam answered the door, looking breathtaking as usual. She wore a similar dress to mine, only longer, and a deep purple colour. She gasped, and brought her hand to her mouth “Oh Chase you look exquisite!” She pulled me into the house before kissing me on the lips, and squeezing me against her body. I nearly dropped the wine, but held on tight. “Come on” she said. “Paul’s out on the deck”.

It was a beautiful evening, and they had set a table outside for the three of us. Dinner was lovely, but unimportant. The sexual tension between us was hot and intense. Paul and Tam sat next to each other, and were very obviously in love. They touched each other constantly, and stole kisses often. It was interesting for me to see them together, in action. Tam made more of the obvious physical gesture towards me, but Paul looked at me like I was his little sex kitten and he couldn’t wait to stroke his pussy.

After dinner Tam said “Time for dessert”. She stood up and came around to my side of the table. Taking my hand she pulled me out of my chair, and kissed me full on the mouth. Her tongue licked and teased mine, and sent my mind into a whirl of excitement. I didn’t notice Paul stand up and come towards us, until he was right behind me. He put his hands on my hips, and pushed his hard cock against me, and kissed the back of my neck. I started moaning. This was epic.

Tam released my mouth, and she and Paul looked at each other and smiled, and then briefly kissed each other with me sandwiched between them. “Come my ladies, let’s find somewhere a little more comfortable” said Paul, as he took my hand, and led us through to a candle lit room that must be a sun room during the day. There was a big king sized sun bed, and the room was filled with plants. The soft lights danced and reflected off the ample glass windows.

Tam removed my dress, as Paul removed Tam’s. I then returned the favour, and took Paul’s clothes off. Three very naked, very horny people now stood in front of each other. I started to feel a bit nervous. They knew me well enough by now to know this, so they immediately took charge. They laid me down on the sun bed. Both of them crawling over to me. They both started caressing me at the same time. “I’m so glad you found sweet Chase for us my love. She is just delicious” purred Tam as she softly licked and squeezed my nipple.

“Isn’t she just my love? I knew I had to bring her home to share,” growled Paul, as he kissed my neck, and held my breast with his strong hand.

I was one big goosebump. Slowly they both started to explore my body with their hands. Paul more deliberate, and strong with his touch, Tam softer, more gentle with hers. The contrast was noticeable, and I was in my element, the best of both worlds…. at the same time.

Paul reached down to find my aching pussy. His fingers grabbed my clit, and then started rubbing it hard before forcing two long fingers deep into my cunt. I screamed with pleasure, and Tam’s mouth covered mine. Her hands were squeezing my boobs, as her tongue probed my mouth, and the lust between us intensified. I needed to touch them. I reached down and grabbed Paul’s cock. He liked that as his finger fucking got harder, not necessary faster, but harder, deeper into my pussy. I reached with my other hand and found Tam’s hip. I squeezed it, and dug my nails into her skin a little bit, just to let her know how much I craved her flesh.

“Tam, I want to watch Chase eating your pussy,” said Paul. “Why don’t you climb onto her face.” Although a question it was more of a demand.

“Oh yes, Tam I want to taste your pussy,” I panted, barely coherently.

Tam got up onto her knees, and leaning over me so that I could squeeze her tits for a bit, she kissed Paul hungrily.

PurPurNya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PurPurNya

“Whatever you say husband,” she smiled. She then climbed onto my face, so that her wet pussy was right over my mouth. She smelt of sex, and I wanted to eat her all up. Looking down at me she said “There we go Honey, eat that fucking pussy.” Holding on to her thighs, I stuck my tongue deep into her wet cave. Her juices were already all over my face. She gasped with pleasure, and then so did I as Paul started eating my pussy too. He and I began muffing in unison, everything he did to me, I did to Tam. First he lapped at my slit, slowly up and down and up and down. Then pulling my lips wide apart, he kissed my clit, softly, then harder, then he slipped it into his mouth and sucked on it, playing with it with his tongue. Then he licked and probed again. All the while I was doing the same to Tam. Her hips were moving round, as she pushed her pussy onto my tongue and my face. I was watching her the whole time, as she writhed with pleasure, her beautiful body mounted on top of me. Then Paul started to finger fuck me again, and I continued to lick and probe Tam, in between my moans.

While still fingering me, Paul came up to get a closer look as my tongue licked his wife’s clit. “Tastes good doesn’t it Chase… ooh yes, I love licking that pussy,” he whispered in my ear. His dirty talk sent me right over the edge, and I came in his hand, my body was writhing beneath them both, but they didn’t let me go. Tam put her fingers through my hair, and Paul pushed down on my mound, holding me in place. In between screams, I wasted no time getting back to eating Tam out. “That’s my little slut,” whispered Paul, “you keep eating that pussy my love.”

Tam was now starting to react to my screams into her cunt, and to Paul’s dirty talk. He turned his attention to her now. On his knees next to her, he grabbed her throat gently, and started kissing her, then moved his hands down to her breasts. I could tell he was sticking his tongue deep into her mouth, and I could tell that Tam was nearly at orgasm. Paul pulled her body up, so that she couldn’t fall onto my face, and so that I had to reach up to lick her desperate little clit. I found it, and I licked it, and Tam exploded loudly, and came all over my face.

It was then that I noticed Paul’s hard erect cock right next to my cheek. He was so busy kissing Tam, that he gasped with surprised when I took his head into my mouth. Tam smiled down at me, realising what I wanted to do, and climbed off me. “What a good idea my sweet” as she worked her way to the other side of Paul, and pushed him down into the bed. She and I propped ourselves on either side of his pulsating erection. We smiled at each other, and leaned in for a luscious kiss, before we both started licking and kissing his penis together. Paul threw his head back in pleasure, and grabbed each of us behind our heads. Tam held his erection straight up, and let me know that I was to suck it as deep as I could go. She obviously liked watching me give him head, as she stayed right there next to me saying things like “Eat that dick baby” “Suck that big hard cock”.

“Time to ride that cock now baby,” Tam said to me. I didn’t need to be asked twice. I couldn’t wait to have him inside me again. She guided me to straddle him, and then came up behind me, so that I could feel her naked breasts against my back. She wrapped her arms around me, so that she had both my tits in her hands. Paul watched us, as we positioned ourselves over his throbbing cock. Holding me tight, Tam reached down between my legs, and pulled Paul’s cock up and making sure my opening was resting on his head, she rammed me down onto him, while holding my clit with her fingers. Tam then controlled the rhythm. With her body tightly pressed against mine, she lifted me up and down onto Paul’s manhood, she rode with me. Paul started moaning and groaning, and thrusting his dick harder into me. Tam was whispering in my ear “You like that baby, fuck that dick baby,” as she rubbed my clit, and sucked on my earlobe. I had completely surrendered to them, and I was being gloriously fucked.

The orgasm I had then, is unparalleled to anything I have ever experienced. I lost all sense of myself. I screamed louder than any porn star would dare to scream. I was completely weak, and had no control over my body, and yet I continued to ride Paul’s cock, as Tam lifted and pounded me onto him. Paul had my thighs in his hands, and was fucking faster and faster, until he screamed in orgasm. Unexpectedly at the same time I heard Tam scream out as well. She had been pushing her cunt against me, and the friction combined with the visual of Paul coming, and having this sex toy in her arms, culminated in her cumming again too.

We all collapsed in a heap of mingled flesh. Sweating and panting and utterly spent, heaving for breath. I must have fallen asleep then. When I woke up we were all still tangled up, but Tam and Paul were kissing each other, softly and intimately. They didn’t notice I was awake at first, and I watched them touch and kiss, all the while staring each other dead in the eye. They truly were in love with each other, and knew each other, and had no secrets. I was in awe. These were my new heroes.

I must have stirred then, as they both looked at me at the same time. They smiled at me, and pulled me in closer so that I was lying in between them.

“Hello sweet Chase,” said Tam, as she softly kissed me on the lips.

“Did you like your surprise?” asked Paul, as he nibbled on my earlobe, sending shivers down my body.

“Was that my surprise?” I coyly asked them. “I was expecting so much more,” I sarcastically added.

“You little slut you,” Paul laughed. I felt his dick harden against my leg.

“Well, we’d better try and surprise you some more,” said Tam, as she slipped her fingers in between my pussy lips.

I sighed in surrender, and reached for each of them, wanting to touch both of them, and thank them for choosing me.

Published 
Written by BunnyLuv
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments