Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught In Her Panties

"Kris gets caught wearing Lucy’s panties and has to take the consequences, sequel to ‘When girls are away boys do play.’"

7
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Kris took advantage of finding himself alone in Marcel and Lucy’s flat when they went out shopping to have a peek in her knicker drawer. She had an expensive taste in underwear by the look of it. In amongst the variety of multi-coloured panties and thongs were the French knickers that Marcel had lent him, which had now found their way back into her underwear drawer. He wondered if she’d worn them since.

He toyed with the idea of putting them back on again, remembering how Marcel’s stiffening cock had probed his virgin hole making him spunk up through his girlfriend’s knickers, staining the ivory silk wet with come.

But he wanted to try something new from Lucy’s collection, she had so many tempting things to choose from. Kris selected a pink satin pair, cut out behind in an 'O’ and topped by a narrow band of lace. Pulling them up over his hips and snug over his pert bottom, he sported an immediate erection, the satin tight over his swollen balls, the head of his straining cock peeking out of the lacy waistband.

How he would have loved Marcel to empty his load over his panty bulge right now. He couldn't resist caressing himself through the silky pink material. Before he knew it, he was on the edge of coming as he watched himself in Lucy’s dressing table mirror, not caring if he stained her panties.

Then he heard her and Marcel coming through the door of their flat.

Torn between wish fulfillment and guilt, there was no time to disguise what he was doing other than to grab Lucy’s silk robe and slip it on over her panties. He tried to get to the bathroom ahead of them, but Lucy, with Marcel behind her, confronted him at the entrance to their bedroom.

"What are you doing in my robe? Get it off at once!” she squealed.

Kris was left with no option but to let it drop to the floor leaving him standing there in Lucy’s pink panties, his erection now wilting in embarrassment.

"Those are my favourite fucking panties. Get them off too!”

He turned around in shame revealing his pouting bottom framed by her cut-out panties.

"Stop right there! You actually look kinda cute in them, panty-boy. So I see you like my peekaboo panties. Well, since you seem to have been enjoying them so much I’m going to show you just what the hole is for.”

Kris nodded meekly.

Lucy rummaged under her panty drawer and pulled out a silk purse containing her dildos. Selecting a narrow purple one with little ridges, she spat on it.

"Bend over the bed!" she commanded.

“I’m gonna fuck you up the bum with this little fake cock, you panty pervert!” Lucy waved the dildo in his face mockingly.

Kris dared not disobey and this was what he secretly wanted. Shaking in anticipation he spread himself over the edge of the bed, and parted his thighs, revealing the pink satin crotch of Lucy’s panties passing between his boyish buttocks and over the bulge of his balls. She reached down between his legs and pulled the silky crotch firmly to one side exposing his hole.

Ann_Kendy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ann_Kendy

Marcel stood watching them, his hand had involuntarily dropped to his crotch and he began absently stroking his growing erection through his shorts.

“Marcel likes this done to him too, especially if I use my strapon, but I only fuck with him so you’ll just have to make do with this and count yourself lucky.”

Lucy dribbled spit on Kris’s arsehole and wiggled her anal dildo in without mercy. He groaned in a mixture of sweet pain and deep pleasure as the dildo rimmed his hole. Marcel pulled his huge cock out of his boxer shorts and began wanking unashamedly.

Lucy’s breath was heaving now with pent-up anger and arousal, her breasts rising and falling under her tight blouse.

She pulled her dildo out of Kris’s arse making him shudder as the little ridges popped out one by one.

"Now fuck the arse off him, Marcel. If what he wants so much, let him have it!” 

Marcel did as he was told. He pushed Kris back down onto their bed and spat on his own cock. He pushed his girlfriend’s panties to one side and entered Kris’s willing hole, already stretched by her deft dildo work. The shiny purple head of his huge cock filled Kris’s arse to the brim.

“Stop moaning panty boy, you know you love it. This will keep you quiet.”

Lucy whipped off her thong and stuffed the sodden scrap of lace into Kris’s mouth. Her hand reached back up under her skirt to frig herself off. Soon it was bunched up around her waist, her fingers jammed into her cunt as she strived for her orgasm.

Marcel was going at it hammer and tongs, his boxers round his ankles and shirt flapping. Lucy couldn't resist reaching under her boyfriend's thrusting cock to rub Kris's tight balls, in her panties. Strangely, it felt like she was touching another woman when she reached between his legs. His groans were muffled by her thong and he could taste her juices in his mouth as Marcel thrust deeper into his empty hole.

"Don’t you dare make a mess of my knickers!” she mocked, giving his aching balls a firmer squeeze, tracing her fingernails back over to where his cunt hole should be and finding the sweet spot. That did it for Kris.

“Oh fucking shit!” he ejaculated, and spurted his cock into the forbidden panties. His arsehole spasmed around Marcel's cock, but Marcel held back. He had better places to dump his load. Pulling out, he left Krisie wetting the rumpled-up duvet through Lucy’s ruined pink satin panties.

Marcel flipped his frigging girlfriend over the bed next to him. Lucy's expression was one of total surprise but she knew what was coming next and in front of her boyfriend's best mate.

Lucy straddled Kris’s face so he could see Marcel’s rampant cock penetrating her bum hole while juicing her cunt into his mouth.

“Watch me come, then be a good panty boy and lick me clean.” she purred, as Marcel emptied his balls into her arse, his pulsing spunk dripping out into Kris’s mouth as she overflowed and orgasmed on his face.

This was his greatest fantasy cum true.

Published 
Written by Gofrogit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments