Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going bi

"A married man enjoying both ways"

48
14 Comments 14
32.7k Views 32.7k
9.6k words 9.6k words
Famous Story
“I’ll make it very special” she said her blonde hair tickling my stomach as she brought my cock to her mouth.

“Well it will have to last me three weeks at least” I replied.

“Yeah I bet, boys away on business” she replied licking the length of my full and very hard erection.

I didn’t reply for my wife knew me very well, but not as well as she thinks I smiled loving the warmth of her tongue on me. “Just don’t bring anything home” she mumbled as she took the bulbous end of my uncut cock into her mouth.

“What presents?” I smiled gripping her shoulder-length hair.

“No fucking diseases and I use that term purposefully” she replied cupping my balls and gently squeezing them.

I was going on a business trip to Melbourne in Australia the next day and was quite dreading the near twenty four hour flight. It’s not that I dislike flying for I am relaxed about that it’s just the sheer fucking boredom. Fortunately I was able to travel business class the reasonable luxury of which at least went some way to relieving the boredom.

“Well at least I am not going via Bangkok with all its temptations” I said pulling on her hair as she expertly built the tension up in my cock and balls.

“I imagine temptations can be found in any city” she whispered running her fingernail along that little patch of skin between my balls and my bum hole. She really did give great head.

“Yes darling, but I won’t have time, we have a massive job to do restructuring the entire office” I groaned as I felt my cock stiffen even more. I was very near and that pleased me for I had fucked her just an hour or so ago and at forty five repeat performances are not always that easy to come by.

“I am very near Kel” I groaned managing to get my hand on one of her modest sized, but beautifully pert tits and squeezing it. I always told her so she could take me out if she wanted to as she usually did. This time she didn’t move so she really did mean that she was going to make it very special. I found her rhythm and started to fuck her face. “You sure” I groaned as I felt her finger pressing on my bum hole.

“Mmmmmm” was all I heard as her finger slid in me. As she knew it would that put me right over the top and I exploded shooting several long gushes of cum into her throat.

*

The ‘overnight’ flight to Singapore was fine. We took off at three in the afternoon which is ten at night in Singapore so I had learned from previous trips that the idea was to get as much sleep as you could for the next ten hour leg is all day time; sleep too much on that and you are fucked up completely when you reach Melbourne which is another three hours ahead of London. On such long haul flights I have two plans.’ One is to get pissed and the other, along with every other businessman, is to pull a stewardess. I managed the first quite easily and that prevented me even trying the second although I may have had more chance with some of the stewards!

Kelly and I have been married since the beginning of time, or so it seems sometimes. We both have careers and we have chosen not to have children so I have had the chop. Although we do a lot of things together we both have our own lives, our own friends and our own bits on the side. It doesn’t go as far as being an open marriage for we never discuss what we do when away on business or out with friends and we have never got into swinging. I know she plays away from home, perhaps not as much as me, but then women don’t tend to as much as us men do they? I know because I have smelt aftershave on her and one evening when she came in looking rather flustered and went straight into the bathroom I am ashamed to say I looked in her large ‘wags’ bag and saw a pair of panties. Not totally convincing evidence, but they were not clean and had the distinctive womanly smell on them that I had breathed in many times from panties I had taken from the laundry basket. Sometimes I just smelt them, other times I rubbed them over my cock and balls and now and then I put them on and wandered round the house for a while until I was ready to wank in them.

When she came out of the loo I tried to kiss and cuddle her with a view to finding out whether she had any panties on, but she resisted me. I got very turned on indeed thinking of her with another man, something I had asked her to do several times with me looking on, but to no avail so far at that time. The thought of lifting her skirt, finding that she had no knickers on then fucking her just an hour or so after another made me very hard indeed. I wanked the moment she went to bed.

I had wanted to see Kelly having sex with another guy for some time. It’s quite a common desire I think, but more than that I wanted to see her with another woman. She had never totally rejected the idea of another man with me watching but as for a woman she simply said. “I have no interest in women, they do nothing for me sexually.”

“What about another man” I had retorted.

“You would like that?”

“Yes Kel I would.”

Her surprising reply had been. “Find the guy and if I like him I might.”

We did find him a few months later in the Marriott hotel in Boston of all places. To cut a long story short we were in the bar and I had to go to our suite to send a contract to the UK. When I returned, Kelly was being ‘chatted up’ by a good looking American guy. One thing led to another and we went to our suite for a nightcap. I asked her if she fancied him. She said that she did and after I spoke to Brad and ‘offered’ my wife to him things happened quickly. Between us we undressed Kelly and got her onto the bed. Brad totally unselfconsciously undressed and as I saw his long, thick cock I understood why he wasn’t embarrassed.

“And you James” he said.

I undressed as well feeling hellishly nervous not just because with my six and a bit inches I felt slightly inadequate, but also because I had no idea what to do other than watch him and Kelly kissing. However, seeing my wife being fucked was every bit as arousing as I had imagined when I had frequently jerked off thinking about it.

It was only an hour so after the first fuck that Kelly helped Brad to recover; I told you she gives great head. And it was only a few moments after that she had us kneeling beside where she was lying on the bed. Looking me right in the eye she took hold of Brad and me by our wrists and moved our hands towards the other’s cock. We gripped them and watched fascinated as she opened her legs and started to rub her clit. It seemed obvious what she wanted so we both started to wank the other. It ended with the three of us cumming at the same time with Brad and me covering her small tits and cleavage with our cum.

I worried about what it meant for some time. Was I gay? No I couldn’t be for I loved fucking women. But something was changing in me for as I thought about what had happened with Brad I got unusually excited and wanted more.

*

Despite it being a daytime flight and thus, me staying awake I had no success with the Qantas stews. I didn’t try that hard because one, they were rather Aussie butch and two they would be overnighting or staying in Sydney whereas I was going on to Melbourne.

The agency had arranged for a car to collect me from the airport and I eventually got into the Grand Hyatt on Collins Street in the plushest area of the city at around ten. After unpacking, a glass or two of wine and a quick shower I was in bed by eleven.

I had travelled on a Tuesday, I think, but can’t be sure, the time changes completely fuck up your head. In any case I was immersed in work for the next couple of days. The agency had been losing money for two years and now that Australasia was my responsibility it was down to me to sort it out. We had worked out a plan in London that involved firing half the management team of ten and a third of the staff of seventy five so I wasn’t a particularly welcome visitor. Nevertheless the first evening the Managing Director took me to dinner and on the Thursday the Creative Director asked me to eat at his home. On the Friday I was free. I preferred that partly because it’s not very comfortable socialising with people you may be firing in a few days and secondly it restricts me so much.

I got back to the Hyatt around seven, had a quick shower, changed and took a cab to Queen Victoria Market. I had a nice steak dinner and then went to the massage parlour I had found on the web.

“Will there be any extras” the attractive Thai girl asked as I lie on my front and she stroked my balls?

“What do you offer?” I asked.

Smiling, the very westernised Thai girl said. “Hand, oral or me.”

I went for the me option and we fucked on the massage table. She was very good and really got into the sex including letting me kiss her. Many hookers and massage parlour girls don’t to that so when I find one that does I tend to go back.

I was back at the Hyatt by nine and decided on a nightcap in the bar then an early night. The bar was quiet as I suppose most business hotel bars on Fridays are so there were few people there. There was just me and one other guy sitting at the bar. Mark, I found out his name as we both, coincidentally sipped a few Scotch and waters was a Brit who had lived in Hong Kong for the past twenty years.

“At least one week in three” he told me when I asked how much time he spent away from home. “You?”

“I guess about the same” I have responsibility for the Middle and Far East and Australia for the agency I told him adding. “Mine tends to be on longer, but less frequent trips.”

“I spend at least a week a month in Oz, usually here, but also Sydney, Perth and Brisbane as well as India, now China and Taiwan; most of our product is made in these emerging markets” Mark explained.

“How long you live out here?” I asked.

“Oh ten years or so.”

We chatted away as men do in bars and told each other what we did and about our families. I explained that I was a director of a global ad agency with overall responsibility for the Middle and Far East and Australasia. Mark explained that he was sales director for a Hong Kong based manufacturer of women’s clothing, mainly underwear. “And please not the old joke of do you travel in ladies underwear?” He said smiling. It emerged as we chatted that he also had most evenings free particularly at weekends when his potential and actual customers did not want to be entertained. We were about the same age, mid-forties, both of us were married, he had two kids and we both liked football. We got on well and decided to have dinner the next night.

“Here or a restaurant?” He asked.

“Not fussed really as long as we are somewhere to watch the Gooners, we are playing you lot” I said remembering Arsenal were playing the team Mark supported Man U.

“What is it a three kick off?”

“No for some reason one.”

“So eleven here. Might be best to watch it in the hotel then.”

Bidding each other good night I made it to my room. Despite the fuck with the masseur just a few hours ago I felt very horny, but then when away on business I almost always felt like that. I decided to phone Kelly and try and persuade her to have some phone sex, which she was up for occasionally when I was away. I undressed noting that my cock was starting to grow as I thought of my wife and the prospect of telling her in the most graphic terms how I was going to fuck her arse. I laid a big towel on the bed and got the baby oil I always buy in Boots after going through security. I lay down, took hold of my now as good as fully erect dick in my hand and called my home on my Blackberry.

“Fuck it she’s out” I said to myself realising that it was afternoon at home.

I flicked around the TV trying to find some good porn. That’s a contradiction in terms and impossible I realised as my erection deflated. There were half a dozen or so ‘blue’ channels as they were termed. All but one of which were showing very energetic sex with big titted birds being shagged by guys with spectacular cocks with both parties making exaggerated and totally unrealistic moans and groans. The other one was the gay channel. Whilst that was just as unrealistic for the two guys had monster cocks and seemed to fuck for ages I found that I was getting hard again. I watched one guy suck his black friend’s mega cock then another take an equally huge lump of flesh up his arse. I was now ragingly hard, but couldn’t watch the ridiculous goings on and my mind wandered.

I recalled the only other bi experience I’d experienced since Kelly had placed my hand on Brad’s cock and I had wanked him. Following that I had badly wanted more bi experience and she had agreed that if I found the right guy she might be up for it. I had no luck thinking or finding anyone. Several times I was tempted to suggest she invite one her lovers, but felt that would be unfair for we never discussed our ‘other lives.’

So my only other experience was at a gay sauna near Waterloo station. It was all a bit sordid with fifty or so guys wandering around the three floors of the club just dressed in white towels wrapped round their waists; well most were but a few, particularly the very well hung guys draped them round their shoulders. There was a sauna, a steam room and a pool along with a small cinema, a bar, a couple of very dark rooms and loads of cell-like private rooms with doors that locked.

Nervous at first I quickly relaxed as I realised that most of the guys seemed to be just like me; nervous, horny, probably married and looking for ‘something else,’ but probably not quite sure just what. I guess that’s what being bi-curious is all about!

I wandered around and saw guys in the cinema lying back on the large rubber mattresses openly jacking off. I sat in the sauna and saw guys touching strangers who responded by touching them back, slipping their hands up the other’s towel, undoing that and stroking the other’s cock in full view of the rest of us. It went further. Some dropped their towels and started sucking the other bloke’s cocks, sometime with three or four involved. In the dark rooms I had unseen hands on my arse and up my towel rubbing my cock and balls. By now understanding the form and what went on I joined in and revelled in caressing a couple of chests and rubbing a few cocks. I was now almost permanently hard and got a fantastic buzz from walking to the side of the Jacuzzi and in front of the six occupants of the tub slowly removing my towel. I liked their eyes on my at least semi- erect cock as I got into the bubbling water. It wasn’t long before I had a hand on my thigh and a foot pushed between them right onto my cock. The hour or so went quickly and reached its inevitable crescendo.

I was in the sauna sitting on the lower bench with guys either side of me on the upper one. There was around eight or nine of us in the room. I felt fingers softly touching my upper arm. I knew the score. If I moved he would stop, but if I didn’t I would be indicating he could go further. I sat there a little nervous, but hugely aroused as the finger continued to rub me. I didn’t move, I was enjoying the touch; if anything I slightly pressed back against the enquiring fingers. They became bolder and ran across my shoulders and up and down the top of my spine and into my hair that I was wearing long at the back at the time. They slid over my shoulder and ran up my neck onto the side of my face. That made me sigh. Obviously that encouraged him and he slid his finger onto my mouth and ran it round my lips. At the same time he pressed his bare leg against my equally bare arm. I pressed back and leaned against it going as far as to drape my arm over his leg. The ‘invisible’ invader and I were replicating what I had seen happen a few times on the sauna. We were making it pretty obvious to each other and the watchers that we were a number and that we might well be going further. I was incredibly excited. The combination of giving vent to my bi feelings and being watched by the others was totally exhilarating and like nothing I had ever experienced.

I looked round and saw that my ‘seducer’ was a slightly older guy, probably well into his fifties. He had a full head of hair, was slim with an almost hairless chest and looked in the dimness to be quite good looking although that didn’t seem to be that important in this sordid world where there was only one item on the agenda – getting your rocks off. I also noticed that he had taken his towel off, was stunningly hard and had quite a big prick, more thick than length though. He slid down onto the lower level with me and put his arm round my shoulders. He went to kiss me, but I stopped him. I didn’t stop him putting his hand up my towel though and my whole body jerked when he closed his fingers round my dick.

“Mmmmm lovely” he whispered right in my ear gently pumping me with one hand as the other unravelled my towel and opened it up.

I looked around and saw another couple kissing and one guy kneeling sucking another’s cock. There were several other spectators who seemed to be alternating their eyes on the three performances. As my might be lover peeled my towel back I really did get a massive surge of excitement. I loved the feel of his hand on it and, almost as much if I am honest the other men looking at me, it and his hand on gently masturbating me.

“Shall we” he whispered pulling my arm.

I didn’t get what he meant at first, but when he started to stand up I understood. I panicked a bit as I realised my inexperience. I put my mouth close to his ear and whispered.

“I don’t fuck or be fucked.”

“My dear boy that matters not a jot” he said smiling. “It’s your body I want not your arse. Come with me.”

To get to the private rooms we had to walk through a lounge and past the pool. With both our towels doing little to hide our hard ons I thought I would be embarrassed as we passed the guys in the lounge having a drink, but oddly I wasn’t. I quite liked the attention and the stares at the lump in my towel.

I went into the room first.

“I’m Peter” he said shutting the door and sliding the bolt.

“I’m James” I replied.

Now being alone with him a man who was clearly seducing me and with whom I was going to have some form of sex I became very nervous. We stood facing each other and I saw that he was probably slightly older than I had first thought, maybe nearly sixty, but both his face and body were well preserved. He put his hand on my hip, smiled and said.

“Pretty new to this are you James?”

“Yes it’s my first time here.”

“Had much boys stuff?” He asked looking right into my eyes, making me feel even more nervous.

“No” I said very croakingly.

“What would you like to do?” He asked squeezing my hip.

“I don’t know but I don’t want to…”

“Yes I know, I understand, you don’t want full sex.”

“No, not yet.”

“Do you want to cum James?”

“Yes, yes I do.”

“Do you want me to make you cum?”

“Oh Peter” I groaned as I saw his hand go to the towel and pull on it so it fell open and dropped to the floor. He had lost some of his erection so his dick was sticking out about horizontal to the floor.

“Lean back against the wall James” he whispered pushing on my chest and then pinching my nipple. I leaned back. “Put your arms above your head.” I did. “No higher as though you were reaching for a bar to hang from.”

I got what he meant and followed his instruction. He moved closer so that his cock brushed against my towel.

“May I James?” He whispered slipping his fingers into the folds of my towel.

“Yes” I sighed loving the feeling of him removing it and making me as bare as he was.

“You have a gorgeous dick James, I could fall in love with that” he said smiling and taking hold of my full erection. “Turn round you lovely man” he whispered. “Stand about three feet from the wall, put your arms straight out and lean on the wall. God you have a great arse too” he went on running his fingertips across each cheek and then into the crease between them.

He put his arms round me, cupped my tits and pinched my nipples as I felt his lips and tongue on my back. Then, as his hands slid down and took hold of my cock and stroked my balls I felt his cock, which was now ramrod hard, nestling tight in the crack of my bum.

“You sure you wouldn’t like me to fuck you baby?”

I was tempted, but grunted. “No.”

“Ok stay right like that” Peter said as he started slowly pumping my cock with one hand and gently squeezing my balls with the other. At the same time he started sliding his cock up and down the crease in my bum and kissing and licking my back. What he was doing really did make my heart pound and took my breath away. It was without doubt one of, if not the most erotic experience that had ever happened to me.

I couldn’t last. That was impossible. I found myself starting to thrust my cock in the palm of his hand and rapidly I started to fuck it.

“Peter I’m cumming” I groaned.

“Mmmmmm wonderful, cum for Peter, cum for me baby.

And boy did I. Not just into my first real gay lover’s hand, but also all over my stomach in my bedroom in Australia

I slept well that night

*

I got up late around nine on the Saturday morning and after a leisurely breakfast in the restaurant returned to my room to work on a report. I received an email from my boss who had asked if we could have a conference call around seven in the evening my time with him and the global HR Manager who was in Dubai on her way to joining me in Melbourne later in the week. I knew the call would last at least an hour so I called Mark on his mobile and explained the situation.

“Still want to have dinner James.”

“Sure, but I am not sure what time.”

“No problem I’ll just hang loose and you call me when you’re ready. Perhaps be best to eat in the restaurant here.”

I returned to my room and started work on my report when Kelly called. It was just after eleven, which was past one in the morning in the UK. I almost asked where she had been to such a time, but resisted. We chatted for half hour or so with me wondering whether I should try it on with some dirty chat, but she said how tired she was and we ended the call, just as I was getting hard.

I worked until early afternoon when I decided to spend some time at the pool. I sent the file to the hotel printer with the view to taking that to the pool as I checked out the local crumpet hoping that I might get lucky and find a rather more attractive dinner companion than Mark. No such luck. There was only a smattering of people there including a rather attractive couple who I went and sat near to. Far-fetched though it was I thought maybe they would enjoy me joining them as Brad had Kelly and me in Boston. They didn’t and left shortly after without us exchanging a word. That shattered my hopes completely, but then if you aren’t in the game, you’ll never win it will so you have to put yourself about a bit?

The conference call went well and they accepted most of my suggestions. Paula the HR Director explained some of the processes we would have to go through but told me she would brief me fully when she arrived Thursday afternoon. We arranged to have dinner together that evening and the call ended at eight thirty. Whilst Paula was by no means a great looker, being a bit horsey and a little overweight and she didn’t dress with the style that I like in my women I was looking forward to Thursday; any port in a storm I was thinking as I found Mark’s number on my Blackberry.

Hoping I hadn’t screwed his evening up too much I called him and we agreed to eat in the casual restaurant by the pool at nine.

“I’m wearing shorts” he considerately told me.

I had a quick shower and slipped into my new grey, CK Y fronts and a pair of white, fairly tight, knee-length shorts. I sprayed myself with deodorant and the new Chanel aftershave I had bought at duty free, thinking that you never know who might be in the restaurant. I pulled a dark blue, short sleeved linen shirt on leaving the top two buttons undone and slid on a pair of white flip flops.

freakymilkytits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
freakymilkytits



The restaurant was almost empty and Mark was waiting.

“Hi I got some white wine going if you’re interested” he said as I sat opposite him at the table. He was wearing a crisp, white polo shirt, beige shorts and brown boat shoes.

We had a nice dinner chatting easily about business and football mainly. The restaurant emptied around ten-thirty so we signed our bills, both being on company expenses and went to the bar off the main lobby. It was as good as empty. We sat at the bar and Pat, the Polish barman who we had got to know from the other evening came up.

“Usual guys?” He asked.

“What Scotch?” Mark said.

“Yes single malt and light touch of water isn’t it?”

The other people left the bar so there was only Mark, Pat and me there.

“Can we get the football on” I asked Pat?

“What the Premier League?”

“Yes.”

“Not in here I’m afraid I have to close in ten minutes”

“Oh shit.”

“You can get it on your rooms though.”

We looked at each other. Mark smiled. “Your place or mine then?”

“Whatever. Can we order some room service?”

“Sure, what do you want I’ll get it delivered?”

I looked at Mark. “Want to split a Laphroig with me?”

“Look guys that will cost a packet at least three hundred Oz, we have to charge it by the measure.”

“Really?”

“But I could pop down the road to the liquor store and pick one up for eighty or so and deliver that if you like.”

We’d only been in Mark’s room a few minutes when Pat brought the booze. I slid him a fifty and we helped ourselves to generous measures of the Scotch. Mark laid on his bad I sat in a chair and after slipping my flip flops off I put my feet on the bed not far from Mark’s hip. We settled down to watch the match. It was awful. Neither team seemed that interested in winning and it quickly became a boring midfield battle. By half time the bottle was half empty and we were losing interest in the match and chatting about how much better football had been a few years ago.

“What’s your wife think of all the travelling you do James?”

“She’s ok, we sort of lead rather separate lives.”

“What like an open marriage?”

“To an extent yes, though we never discuss our extra-curricular stuff.”

“You get up to much?”

“I have my moments, but not as much as I’d like.”

“What about her, Kelly isn’t it?” He asked impressing me with his recall of me using my wife’s name the other evening. “Does she do much?”

“Well as I say we don’t talk about it, but I am sure she does.”

“Sure?”

I told him about the panties in her bag incidence. He laughed.

“So she doesn’t miss sex then, with you I mean.”

“I don’t think so, I think she has a ready source. What about you and your wife?”

“We rarely do it.”

“What don’t have sex.”

“Not much, she went off it after our second kid.”

“So what do you do?”

“Oh this and that, I have a couple of lady friends in HK and I use a couple of brothels when I feel like it.”

“And on the road?”

“Just get what I can, when I can” he said making me jump when his hand brushed my bare foot. He took it away quickly.

“But I get bored with hookers and I can hardly be bothered with the old woo and seduce. Too often it’s a flash dinner or three, loads of time and money and all you get is a few kisses and a feel of her tits if you’re lucky.”

“Yeah I know that scene only too well” I told him as he got up and stepped over my legs touching them as he went to get the bottle.

“Fucking useless game wasn’t it?” He said standing close to me and pouring the whiskey.

“Yes lousy goalless draw” I replied looking up at him when he didn’t move away, but stood there his knee pressing against my outer thigh.

“There is another way James” he surprised me by saying as I contemplated moving my leg.

“What football?” I asked suddenly feeling hellishly nervous and trying to defuse the situation a bit.

“No James I didn’t mean that at all” he replied his hand not holding his glass falling to the waist of his shorts and resting on the buckle of his pleated, leather belt as his knee seemed to press a little more firmly against mine on the hem of my white shorts.

“No” I gulped realising that he was trying to pull me, or I thought he was, but I couldn’t be sure. Just like in the gay sauna my heart started to pound although I wasn’t at all sure that I was up to being seduced by a man if indeed that was his intention. I realised that I could return the pressure effectively saying go ahead; move my leg as in indication I wasn’t interested or do nothing and leave the ball truly in his court.

Sipping my drink, I looked up at him and said as calmly as I could. “What then?”

A slight smile came onto his face as he probably thought he’d got me, which he may well have done. “This” he went on undoing his belt, his eyes not leaving mine for a second.

“I see” I croaked as I saw the belt come undone and his finger go to the button at the top of the zip. He undid it and looked at me as he replied.

“Do you James, do you really understand?”

“Yes Mark I think I do” I stammered as he slid his zip down a little way.

“And are you comfortable with it?”

“Yes, yes Mark I am” I gulped as he pulled the zip further down.

“And have you er done anything?” He asked putting his drink down and in one languid movement taking his polo shirt off. He had a great physique, with a light tan and a smattering of blonde hairs across his breasts and down the middle of his chest to vanish into the gap in his shorts.

“A little” I replied.

“And you’re up for more are you?” He asked, well more stated actually.

“Yes” I whispered.

“Then James, perhaps you should undress too.

‘Oh fuck’ I thought. ‘This really is getting serious. I was so scared, but also so excited. I half wanted to stop, but half wanted to go further. It was hammering round my brain that this really was a true bi, well maybe even gay experience. That this wasn’t a sordid experience in a gay sauna or a threesome with my wife, but a genuine pick up and seduction. I was going with a man one on one for the first time. I was in a bedroom with him, he was undressing and was asking me to do the same and wonderfully I wanted to, but I still had no idea what we would do. Indeed I wasn’t sure what I wanted to happen or how far I was prepared to go. I didn’t think I was up to being fucked, but wasn’t quite as sure about fucking him if he asked me. After all I had fucked my wife there numerous times and had a variety of anal experiences with other woman.

“Well James” Mark said softly holding his hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me up. We were standing close looking at each other. Mark raised his eyebrows and smiled. With very fumbling fingers I started undoing the buttons on my shirt.

“Mmmmmm very nice James” he said looking at my bare chest that was just about as hairy as his. I froze when he put his hand out and ran the back of his fingers across my chest pausing briefly on and gently pinching each nipple. I was shaking with nerves as I undid more of the buttons and pulled the shirt out of my shorts. Looking down I watched fascinated as Mark ran his fingers down my chest across my stomach and slightly into the waist band of my white shorts. As I peeled the shirt off he said very quietly.

“Shall I?” as the fingers on his other went to the button at the top of my zip.

Shaking my head I croaked. “No. No Mark, I will.”

Why I stopped him I have no idea for several times in the sauna I had revelled in someone removing my towel. I got a massive buzz from it and realised I wanted to flaunt myself to Mark, I wanted to be naked for him and I wanted him to ogle my body and lust at my cock that was frighteningly hard.

I undid the button and started sliding my zip down.

“Are you up for this then James” he whispered pushing his shorts mid-way down his thighs so that his erect cock stood up; he wasn’t wearing underpants. He had a good cock. It was about average length and thickness but nicely shaped and of a golden colour like the rest of his body. It reared awesomely up his flat, slightly hairy stomach and I noticed was circumcised.

I was breathing heavy and my hands were shaking as I pushed my shorts down and let them fall to the floor. In my tight Y fronts my erection was massively emphasised.

“Oh James” Mark sighed looking at it. “You look marvelous.”

Smiling I replied. “You don’t look so bad yourself” as I leered at his naked hard on.

Reaching out Mark ran his fingertips along the outline of my cock inside the cotton underpants. That made me shudder with excitement; the feeling was amazing. Moving a little closer he whispered.

“Here let me” as he fiddled his fingers inside my underpants rolling them down so that he exposed me completely. “Oh yes baby” he went on taking my cock in both of his hands as he pushed them further down and I wiggled my legs so they slid to the floor. His had got caught on his hips and he pushed them down so that we were both naked.

“Hold me James” Mark said. I loved those magic words and held his dick, it was beautifully warm and so marvellously hard. I loved the feel of it realising that apart from my own this was only the third cock I had held. Momentarily I wondered how many more I would feel in the near future? His hands wandered up and down my cock stroking and rubbing. I followed his lead and soon was cupping his balls as he gently squeezed mine. He took one hand away and reaching up put his arm round my shoulder and moved closer. Our faces were almost touching; I could see some of the short bristles on his chin and could smell his strong aftershave. We looked into each other eyes as he again raised his eyebrows, smiled and mouthed yes, with a clear question mark after it.

‘Oh my God’ I thought. “He wants to kiss me.

At first I mentally rejected the idea, but when he pushed his hips forward so that our cocks were squashed together and reached round me with his other hand and gripped the cheek of my arse I changed my view. I wanted to be kissed, I wanted to kiss him, and yes I wanted us to kiss. And we did. That was something I had never really imagined I would want to do, but slowly I was realising that sex was just sex the gender of the participants was irrelevant.

Our mouths were open, our lips were squirming and our tongues were sliding and duelling. My arms involuntarily went round him as his did me. We pulled our bodies together and ground our chests and cocks against the other’s stomach. Other than that my cock was rubbing against another dick as opposed to a soft womanly belly, it was just like kissing a woman. Mark broke the embrace.

“You ok with this James?”

“Yes Mark, yes I am” I gasped.

We kissed again with this time both of us firstly finding the other’s bum cheeks and stroking and squeezing them then sliding our hands between us and finding the other’s cock. We gently pumped the erections as we continued kissing and caressing each other. I still had no idea where this was going or where it would lead or, indeed, where I wanted to go or what I wanted it to lead to. What I did know though was that I was lapping it up and getting the most almighty buzz from this, to me, new type of sex.

“Lie on the bed James” Mark said pushing me towards it. “On your front so I can see that delicious bum.”

“What, why?” I stammered.

“Don’t worry” he assured me as I lay down. “I’m not going to rape you, just massage you.”

Like the Thai girl the other night it wasn’t really a massage just one continual caress all over my body. Mark knelt beside me on the bed and slightly aggressively pulled my legs open so they were spread wide.

“Mmmm lovely” he whispered running his fingertips over each cheek before he started softly caressing my neck and shoulders, hair and scalp. He slowly worked his way down my back until his hands were on my cheeks firstly lightly rubbing them and then kneading them and pushing them together.

“You really do have a great bum James” he said running his fingers down my legs and starting to caress and massage me just above my knees. Slowly running his fingertips up my inner thighs until they almost, but not quite touched my balls he then tantalisingly ran them down again. Using the traditional erotic massage technique of running them up and down, up and down teasing and exciting me each time going nearer and nearer to where I wanted them to be. My eyes were closed and my cock was rock hard as I waited for his next move. Almost forgetting it was a man’s fingers for the sensations were so similar to those I had received from women many times in massage parlours all over the world I gave my mind and body over to the sheer pleasure I was gaining.

“Oh god” I grunted when on one upward sweep he didn’t stop, but brushed the side of his hand against my balls. It was a sensational feeling. I wanted more and Mark was very aware of that from my sighs and gasps and the slight writhing of my body.

“Nice baby?” He asked stroking my balls with one hand and gently scratching that little patch of skin between them and my bum hole with the other.

“It’s fucking marvelous” I grunted as he ran a couple of fingers along the crease in my arse pausing, enquiringly I thought, right on my hole. He pressed and I sighed.

“Ok James.”

“Oh yes.”

I wondered whether he was going to finger fuck my arse. That wouldn’t have been a totally new experience for me as Kelly had done it a few times, but of course it had never happened with a man. He pressed on my anal hole again and I did nothing to deter him, but at the same time nothing to encourage him. He slid his other hand up and under me and he snuggled my cock neatly into his hand. He gripped me and I thrust at it a couple of times.

“Go on James fuck it, fuck my hand” he whispered, his mouth nearer to my ear than I realised. I pushed my hips forward and loved the tightness of his hand round my dick. At the same time he increased the pressure on my hole with his finger, easing it up me a little way, but by no means going for prostate massage; it felt good though. I thought he might be going to make me cum like this, but suddenly he stopped and turned me over.

“God what a lovely boner” he grinned running his hand up my dick then up my chest until it was on my tits. He pinched my nipples. “Just lie there James, close your eyes and enjoy it” he said softly.

He ran his fingers over my face, my eyelids, cheeks and lips before sliding them downwards until they were all over my cock and balls, between my legs, in the crack of my arse and again on my hole. I was in ecstasy, incredibly turned on and ready to cum. Without even thinking I reached out for him. I had to have the extra stimulus of feeling something as well having the sensations he was giving me. As my hand found his gorgeous cock and I rubbed it I suddenly realised that the feelings roaring through me, the need I felt and the desire in my mind and body was exactly the same as it had been at the massage parlour with the Thai girl. As she had rubbed and pumped my cock taking me near to, but carefully staying just the right side of a climax I had to feel her body and I had reached out and found her small, pert breasts and nipples. That had been as satisfying as it was now holding Mark’s cock. That made me wonder if there really is any difference between ‘straight’ sex and the bi sex I was now getting into? I began to think there wasn’t and that it was all about the buzz!

My cock and balls began to tingle even more as Mark took my masturbation towards a climax. My control over my mind and body had gone. I was a slobbering, whimpering wreck arching my back and raising my bum from the bed with my head rolling from side to side as I rather inconsiderately wanked Mark who was thinking more of my need and pleasure than his.

“Oh yes James, yes, yes, yes” he said realising from the feel of his flesh on my cock that I was near. I kept pumping him, half hoping that I would make him cum, but being very aware that I was so very, very near I couldn’t concentrate enough to slow down to give him the satisfaction he really deserved.

“That’s it come on James cum for me, let it all out James” he sighed as my cock seemed to explode. God knows how much spunk he encouraged from me and where it all went, but I seemed to cum for ages. I had no idea whether he did or not.

“Oh boy, you needed that didn’t you?” He asked letting go of my shrinking cock.

“Jesus Mark that was amazing” I groaned adding. “It wasn’t that I needed to cum for I did that twice yesterday it was, well you I suppose.”

Smiling he got off the bed. “Stay there let’s clean you up” he said walking to the bathroom. “It wasn’t really me mate, it was simply a guy you needed.”

“And did I get one” I said as he came back wearing the white towelling dressing gowns thoughtfully provided by the Hyatt.

He had brought some tissues and a couple of face towels. He wiped my mess from my stomach and chest with the tissues and then went them and my now soft cock with a wet, warm towel. He shook some talcum powder onto me and threw me a dressing gown.

“The AC’s a bit high isn’t.”

“Yes.”

We sat around watching the end of the sports programme had another drink and chatted away for, I guess and hour or so. He asked me about my bi experiences and I told him the outline of thing with Brad and my visit to the gay sauna. I asked about his and he said he had a couple of regular partners in HK, but mainly looked for new ‘adventures’ like me.

“I’ve been messing around for ten years or so I guess so don’t worry James it doesn’t mean you are turning gay, just that you have broadened your outlook and repertoire and have other ways of getting your sexual kicks, for that’s what it’s all about isn’t it?” He said standing up and using the remote control to turn the TV onto MTV.

“Yes I guess it is it’s all about the buzz isn’t it?”

“Precisely” he said. “Adding it’s all about the buzz” as he turned back towards me. I saw with surprise and a surge of excitement that he had undone his robe and that as he walked across the room to where I was sitting on the bed it flared open and I saw that he was fully erect. He stood right in front of me his rampant cock and large balls just inches from my face and beaming a broad smile said.

“Ready for the second half?”

Feeling that wonderful tingling in my balls as I started to harden I looked up at him and said. “What do you have in mind?”

By now I certainly, and I guess Mark as well were partly pissed. Not out of our brains or falling over drunk, but of the kind where nothing matters, anything is possible and your inhibitions have pretty much gone. So as I said that and looked at him realising that of course he hadn’t cum yet I reached out and ran my fingers up his rigid dick; it felt lovely. And that made me wonder whether he had been saving himself to fuck me, which in turn made me think about what I would do. My inebriated mind put it into a recess with the view to handling that when and if it became an issue.

“You’ll see, lay back” he said shrugging his robe off and letting it drop to the floor so that he was arousingly naked.

I lay back on the bed with my knees over the side. He came and stood beside me.

“Close your eyes” he ordered me. I did. I felt his fingers on the tie of my robe and I groaned with sheer pleasure when he pulled it apart and bared my cock. “Oh good boy” he said softly taking hold of my half erect prick. “Well done” he went on fondling me as I felt his weight on the bed.

I opened my eyes and saw that he was sitting on the edge right next to my knees with my cock in his hand and his body bent towards my stomach. Closing my eyes again I reached out and my fingers found his buttocks; I stroked him and he grunted his pleasure. Then something touched the end of my, now nearly, full hard on. My booze befuddled mind took a moment or two to recognise what it was.

‘Oh fuck it’s his tongue, he’s gonna suck me’ I said to myself not sure whether I was pleased or scared or both. As I felt his tongue lick around the purple glans of my uncut dick and ease my foreskin back before sliding down my length and onto my balls I quickly became sure and topped being scared.

“Ok James?”

“Oh yes” I sighed grabbing his head and stroking his hair.

The feel of his lips encircling me and then sliding down and then up slowly and purposefully as his fingers played with my balls and stroked me between my legs was sensational. I quickly realised that there was no difference to being sucked by a guy to a girl once you got your head in line. I also realised that whilst Kelly was bloody good at giving head, Mark was better. He licked over every inch of my cock and balls sucking them one by one and then together into his mouth. At the same time his fingers were never still and were caressing my stomach, thighs, balls, between my legs and the crease of my arse. I felt as though I was in heaven, but I wanted to give something back.

“Get on the bed Mark” I groaned pulling at his hips and levering myself up the bed. We wiggled and crawled our way into the centre of the bed all the time with him slurping at my cock and balls. He had his face on my stomach with his legs up past my head. I was on my back, Mark on his side so it wasn’t classically sixty nine but as good as for his immense erection was level with my face. I held it, I stroked it, and I caressed and then slowly pumped it.

“Oh yes baby” he groaned swallowing my cock so far I thought it might come out if his bum. He was so fucking good at it that right at that moment I could have given up women!

Did I have the pluck? Could I go that far? Was I getting too far into this new bi world I wondered as I moved my face towards his erection? It was like a magnet or a beacon beckoning me. It became the focus of my attention, my world and my number one desire as I pulled it and put my tongue out and licked its length. It was good; in fact it was much better than good. I wanted more, I wanted to go further. I opened my mouth and put my lips round the thick uncircumcised knob end of Mark’s cock. It seemed such a natural thing to do, it seemed so right and inevitable as I slid his cock into my mouth as far as it would go.

In the main I simply copied what he did. Taking it deeply in then almost out. Putting my lips over my teeth and running him in and out of my mouth quickly. Licking and sucking his balls and stroking all round his genitals. As I was doing that he was doing broadly the same things to me.

“Babe I am getting near” he groaned. “You?”

“Very, I am nearly there.”

“The let’s do it” he sighed taking me out of his mouth. “Where do want to cum?”

“I don’t care” I gasped.

I did the same and followed his lead by pumping his cock in about the same rhythm as he pumped mine.

“You fucking marvelous little tart” he groaned as his cock started to explode at the same time as mine.

I don’t know about him but I had never had spunk over my face before.

*

We cleaned up, put the robes on and finished the whiskey. We were both now nicely pissed and I at least was feeling mellow, but not at all horny. I saw that it was after three and as I always do when overseas I converted that to UK time, five Saturday evening. I wondered what Kelly was going to do this evening and whether she would let her hair down quite as spectacularly as I had.

“Gonna stay the night James?” Mark asked.

That completely threw me for it hadn’t entered my head that we might actually sleep together. I didn’t want that. I couldn’t envisage lying beside Mark, our feet touching or our hands straying, fingers running over the other’s body or us planting little kisses on the other’s back as I undoubtedly would have wanted to do if Mark had been a woman. I realised that I didn’t want the tenderness or the intimacy that I would have relished with a female. With Mark, with a man it was all about the buzz, it was the sex not the affection that was the attraction.

“No I think I will go to my room.”

“I understand.”

“Do you Mark.”

“Yes James I do, I have been where you are.”

“Let’s see tomorrow shall we Mark?”

He grinned. “Yes James let’s see, but remember, tomorrow is another day!

Author’s Note

This is part of a series of stories analysing and explaining how my sexuality has changed as I have got older. It examines how I now enjoy sex with my own gender, but tries to work out why?

I would love to hear by mail from anyone who has been or, is currently on a similar sexuality journey as me or just anyone who has something to say on the topic.

Thanks

James
Published 
Written by london_james2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments