Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Dare You (part 2)

"I return to the porn shop with some of Kay’s friends."

37
7 Comments 7
25.2k Views 25.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words
As Kay and I walked across the well-lit parking lot towards the car, my mind raced. I just sucked off two guys! So did my girlfriend! I was having a difficult time fathoming that our sexual dares would take us to an adult bookstore where we would flash patrons and suck cocks through glory holes.

With my cock getting hard with the possibilities I asked, "Did you mean it when you told the clerk that we would be back?"

"I meant it," she said as she stopped and kissed me. Our tongues played together. I fondled her tits through her cum-soaked tank-top. She grabbed my butt and pulled me in closer. As we kissed, she ground her crotch into my leg. Without saying another word, I pulled her top over her head, and began to lick her nipples, alternating as I went. I moved my hand to her pussy, and palmed the front of her pants.
Slowly we disengaged, and held hands as walked slowly to the car. Even though I had cum only 10 minutes ago, I was rock hard. Several cars drove by on the main road and had a good view of my topless girlfriend. A car turned in and parked right next to ours. As we approached, a couple got out. Their eyes were wide as they stared at us. Kay said to them, “Have fun. Be sure to check out the booths in the back. We had an exciting time in them.”

The man remained stunned, but the woman smiled at us. I thought she wanted to look at us more, but her man took her hand and lead her toward the store. I heard her say loudly to him, “We definitely have to go the booths this time.”

We got to our car and I grabbed Kay. I bent her over the hood, and pulled down her pants a little ways. I took out my cock and slid it into her with one push. She moaned appropriately. I sawed in and out of her with speed and force. Kay loved it. Being half-naked in a lighted parking lot, fucking on the hood of a car was too much for me as flooded her pussy with a huge load of cum.

I pulled out and rested for a moment. I realized that Kay had yet to cum. Wanting to pleasure her, I opened the front door of the car and had her lay down on the front seat. I slipped off her pants, and lowered my head to her pussy. My cum dribbled slowly out of it. On a dare three months ago from Kay, I had eaten my first creampie. Since then I couldn’t get enough of them. Wasting no time, I covered her hole with my mouth and started to lick and suck. Reaching two fingers in, I began to massage her clit. It didn’t take more than five minutes for her to cum, screaming with pleasure.

Her breathing slowed and she sat up. We kissed, then giggled. I stood up outside of the car, and straightened my clothes. Kay did not get dressed, just merely propped herself on the passenger side of the front seat. Suddenly I heard some clapping and hooting. Turning around, I saw two young couples, who had arrived while we were going at it, giving us a standing ovation. I was slightly embarrassed, but also slightly proud. I bowed graciously toward them and hand-gestured toward Kay. She smiled and fake curtsied from the front seat.

The two couples walked near our car on their way to the store. Like Kay before me, I said, “It’s a great store, especially the booths in the back. They really got us going.” The four nodded appreciatively. Kay and I drove home. She only dressed when I parked the car outside of her building.

Over the next week, all I thought about was the bookstore and our experiences. With Kay working full-time and going to school, and me in classes and working part-time, we did not have a chance to get together, much less repeat our adventure. I hoped something like it would happen again.

Thursday evening, Kay called me and asked if I wanted to go out to her Cynthia’s house for dinner on Saturday. Cynthia was Kay’s friend from church whom I had flashed at the grocery store. While Cynthia was a bit older, she still looked sexy had responded with a smile to seeing my cock. My mind raced with the possibility of a group sex encounter. Thus I eagerly agreed to dinner.

We arrived at Cynthia's house around 6:30. Cynthia introduced me to her husband, Marc. He was about 5'9" and of medium build. He immediately struck me as a very relaxed, friendly guy. Their house was great: four bedrooms and three baths, a big living room with a fireplace, a nice deck, and a hot tub. But what was most impressive was their location right on a lake. They had a small dock and canoe. Their neighbors were at least 200 feet from them on both sides. The lake itself was smallish, but not crowded. There was no public access to it and no motorboats were allowed.

We sat and chatted for a long time. After lighting the grill, we put dinner on and had a few more drinks. The meal was great, spiced by lively conversation. We were all feeling a little giddy, and Marc and Cynthia got a little frisky with each other. While clearing the table, I caught them making out in the kitchen. It was their house, so what could I say? As we were leaving, our hosts asked us back to stay the next weekend. They had some friends coming into town who they thought we would like. We agreed and drove home. Kay and I thought about stopping on a side road, but we were both too tired.

The week moved by quickly. Finally Friday arrived and we went off to the house on the lake. Upon arrival, we were introduced to Marc and Cynthia's friends, Jane and Ted. Jane was on the short side at5'2"and Ted was about the same size as Marc, 5'9".

After a quick dinner, we went for a short walk. Upon returning to the house, Cynthia suggested we take a dip in the hot tub. All agreed, but Kay and I exchanged glances, knowing that we had forgotten to bring bathing suits. Our hosts said they had plenty of suits. Marc found a low-riding jockey pair for me. Cynthia found a bikini for Kay. Both of our suits were too small. Kay's tits were on display for all to see.

All six of us jumped in the tub. We sat boy-girl, with no one next to their mate. Jane wore a one-piece that showed off her slender and firm body. Her tits were small but her ass was fantastic. Cynthia wore a bikini. Her medium-sized breasts showed a little bit of sag, but I could not take my eyes off them.

We were all pretty tipsy. With the bubbles on full-blast, I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh then one on my other thigh. The two women were feeling me up. I didn't mind. In fact, I got excited. I slid my hand under the water and caressed their thighs. I tried to concentrate when I brushed up against Marc's hand while I touched Jane! It seemed we were all doing this. At a certain point, I stopped. While excited, I got overheated in the tub. I announced my plans to get out, and everyone quickly followed.

Cynthia showed us to one of the guest bedrooms on the main floor. Jane and Ted got the room next to us. Cynthia and Marc’s room was upstairs. After brushing our teeth, Kay and I took a shower in order to get the chlorine off of us. We soaped each other up and got each other excited. Once finished, we adjourned to the bedroom and fell into bed naked. We started to kiss and rub each other. I massaged Kay's tits and she caressed my ass. In a moment of quiet, we heard voices from above and next to us.

We could clearly hear Jane say, "Yes! Do it! Shove your cock in me!"

Kay and I both got more excited. From above us, we heard a bed squeaking and some loud moaning. Kay said to me, "Are you as turned on as I am?" I did not reply, but she continued, "I saw you staring at Cynthia's tits. You like them, don't you?"

"Yes!" I whispered as I shoved two fingers in Kay's wet pussy.

"What would you like to do with them?" she asked, stroking my cock.

I pulled out my fingers, and rolled her onto her back. I shoved my cock into her and started to pump. I moaned, "I want to fuck her tits! I want her to suck my cock. Then I want to cum all over her tits and have her lick my cock clean!"

We repositioned ourselves into 69. I licked her clit. She swallowed my cock. We put each other over the edge. She came in my mouth and I in hers. After resting a moment, we cuddled together and fell asleep.

In the morning, I lay half awake in bed while the others stirred. I heard Marc and Ted say they were going for a run. Being on the first floor, I could clearly hear as the women gabbed in the kitchen. My ears perked up when they started to discuss last night, particularly about the sex. Kay said, "Boy Jane, you sure were noisy last night."

"Not as loud as Cynthia," Jane said with a laugh.

Cynthia asked, "So Kay, we didn't hear you last night. Did you go right to sleep?"

"No. But it’s difficult to scream like Jane with Ken’s dick in my mouth."

Cynthia and Jane said in unison, "Yuck!"
Jane continued, "That is so disgusting. Ted is always after me to do that. I did it a couple times when we first got married. I thought it was so filthy. Once, he even came in my mouth. It was horrible. I satisfy him with normal ways, but never with my mouth."

Cynthia added, "I think the whole thing is not lady-like. Only sluts do oral sex."

Kay quietly said, "You two don't know what you are missing. It makes Ken feel so good. It makes me feel like I have power over him. Besides, I like the taste of cum. I think it is yummy--smooth and salty." Jane and Cynthia made some disparaging comments then quickly changed the subject.

I thought, “Poor Marc and Ted, no blowjobs for years.”

We spent the rest of day lounging around by the lake. After an early dinner, the three of us men decided to go rent a video. Being out in the country, it was a long ride to a store. After some discussion at the store, we picked out a romantic comedy. We had joked with each other that we should rent "Bikini School III" or "Chained Heat."

Once back in the car, I commented, "We should have gotten the bikini movie.

Amuneet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amuneet

By the way, thanks for loaning us the swimsuits. I must buy one for of those bikinis for Kay. It makes me want to jump her."

Marc replied, "I agree. Oh sorry, no offense."

"None taken. But why would you want to? Your wife is a babe." I turned to Ted and continued, "Yours too."

"Thanks,” said Ted, “but Marc is right, the suit shows off Kay's, ummm, assets very nicely."

I said, "Well, from what I can tell, both your women have nice assets too." We all chuckled. I continued, "Boy Ted, you two were really going at it last night." He blushed and said nothing. The conversation stopped.

A little while later, Marc said, "Maybe we should pick up a more adult video."

"What do mean?" I asked with fake naïveté. This was met by snickers.

Marc said, “You know, dirty movies.” After a pause, he asked, "Do you think the girls will go for it?"

Knowing that Kay would be all for it, I answered, "Why don’t we find out. I know a place where we can get one." After a few hoots of approval, I told them about the XXX store by the highway. It was only 5 miles away, so Marc steered the car toward it.

A few minutes later, we pulled into the store’s parking lot where Kay and I had fucked. The place held some exciting memories for me, but those were with Kay. I did not know what would happen with these two guys. I spoke up as we got out of the car, “Is this going to be a dash in and out, or will we have time to look around?"

Ted said, “Let’s take our time. No use getting something trashy. We’re looking for high class porn.” We all laughed.

As we entered the store, the clerk clearly remembered me and gave me a little, smiling nod. I swear he did the same to Marc, but it could have been my imagination. Marc, Ted and I wandered around the shop slowly. We debated the merits of several films, but could not come with a consensus choice.

Eventually, Marc pointed his finger toward the booths, and said, "The sign says we can preview some movies. Everyone grab your choice and let’s go."

We each grabbed a film. I grabbed European-style one, Marc a gangbang one, and Ted an interracial one. At the desk, we told the clerk we wanted to preview the three movies. He obliged happily and told us that they would be playing in booths 7, 8 and 9 which were currently empty, on channels 21, 22, 23. Ted asked how the booths worked. The clerk, Scott according to his name badge, explained how only one person was allowed in each booth, and we had to put tokens in to keep the machine running. Scott gave me a big smile as he handed me $5 worth of tokens. I swear he winked a Marc, but I wasn’t sure.

We headed into the corridor. A bunch of guys were hanging out in the hall. I brought up the rear of our trio and watched Ted and Marc enter booths 7 and 9. The guys in the hall immediately entered booths 6 and 10. Luckily, no of them went into booth 8 before I got there.

Sure enough, the booth I was in had a glory hole on each side of it. It was going to be interesting to see how Marc and Ted were reacting to the movies. After dropping my tokens in, I selected my European-style movie. They usually had better looking women and men, better locations, better plots, and better sex. I watched a woman take on two men at once. First she sucked them then took one from each end, and finally she got double penetrated; one in the pussy, one in the ass. Through my shorts, I rubbed my cock. I released it and started to stroke away.

I leaned back and peeked in at Marc’s movie. He watched his gangbang film which showed the woman surrounded by big cocks. She moved from one to the other, giving each a good suck. “Poor Marc,” I thought, “no blowjobs for years. Maybe I should help him out.”

When I leaned a little closer, I was shocked to see Marc sucking on a cock through the opposite glory hole. He really went at it. He had one hand on the stranger's cock and one on his own. Eventually, Marc pulled back from the hole and wiped his mouth off. Obviously, the guy had cum in his mouth.

Marc sat back and watched the movie and stroked his cock. He started to whisper, "Please Cynthia, suck my cock." I had to help the guy out. I pushed two fingers through the glory hole, and knelt down next to it. In a moment, Marc put his cock through. It was smaller than mine, only about 5 inches and rather thin.

I started to lick his head. I circled it with my tongue then dove right in. He moaned. Remembering my technique from last time, I increased my tempo. I came up for air for a moment. I stroked his cock while I looked at my movie. The men were cumming all over the woman.

Something caught my eye. It was Ted! He was watching me. Well, as long as he was, I decided to put a show on for him. I went back to Marc's cock and sucked away. Since Marc was not that big, and since I had some experience sucking cock, I got most of it in my mouth. I shifted to left so Ted could see. Soon Marc started to moan and he shot his load into my mouth. It tasted pretty good; Cynthia was missing something. I sucked him dry. He withdrew, and I sat back on the bench.

Suddenly, Ted put a finger in the gloryhole between us. He moved it in and out. Could it be that we all loved cock as well as pussy?

I shoved my 7.5 inches through. Immediately Ted took my cock in his mouth and moaned with pleasure. He knew how to suck cock, but he not as well as Kay. I looked back at the movie and noticed Marc watching me.

I decided to put on a little show. I said, "You want my cum, don't you? Well I am going to give it to you. You better swallow my big load!"

In a few moments, I came and Ted swallowed. He gently sucked me dry then disengaged. I flopped back down on my seat. Marc was still looking at me.

Ted's cock came through the gloryhole. His manhood was slightly bigger than Marc's. I went to town on it, all the while giving Marc a show. I licked the shaft up and down. I swirled his head in my mouth, and then tried to get as much as I could in my mouth. I increased my tempo and used my one hand to jerk him as I sucked. In just a couple of minutes, Ted deposited a large amount of cum in my mouth. I swallowed it all. I sat back and relaxed.

I saw lights turn off in the adjoining booths as Ted's and Marc's movies shut off. Through the thin walls, I heard each leave their booths at about the same time. They stood in the hall and talked.

"Did you see anything good?"

"Oh yeah. I liked it a lot."

I exited my booth. Marc and Ted looked at me and smiled. Ted asked, “How were things in your booth?”

“Really exciting,” I replied. “I loved the movie I chose.” They smiled and nodded. “And the glory holes,” I added. Both Marc and Ted started to blush.

The three of us walked out into the store. We rented my choice since it had a variety of set-ups including a three-guys-on-one-girl scene. After ringing us up, the clerk said, “Nice to see you again. Hope you’ll come back soon.”

Marc and I simultaneously said, “I will.” We looked at each other and grinned.

We returned to Marc’s and all watched the romantic comedy. After it, a tipsy Ted said we got a second video. The women told us to put it in. We explained that it was a little racy. No problems, they said.

The first scene was of a woman sunning herself in the backyard. Her husband returned home, and they started to make out and removed their clothing.

Kay said, "Wow. This is pretty exciting."

Soon, the actors were fondling each other. Cynthia piped up, "Okay. That is enough of this crap. I say we turn it off."

Ted said, "Can't we just watch the first scene?"

Marc continued, "Yeah, Hon."

Kay surprised me by adding, "Yeah. Just the first scene."

We watched it. The man in the movie fucked the woman's pussy and ass. Eventually, he pulled out and came all over her tongue and face. The actress licked up the cum like it was honey.

During all this, Kay and I were sitting very close together. I gently caressed her arm. Ted and Jane were rubbing each other's thighs. The biggest surprise was Cynthia. Her eyes were locked on the screen. Unconsciously, I think, her hand moved around her pubic area.

After the scene was over, Marc turned off the tv and announced it was time for bed. Kay and I quickly brushed our teeth and ran into our bedroom. We got naked and started to fuck.

Through the wall, we heard Ted saying, "You want my cock, don't you?"

Jane replied, "Yes. Give me you big hard cock now!"

We also heard above us Marc and Cynthia going at it. Kay and I smiled and went back to our own sex. I quickly got Kay off by licking her pussy. Despite cumming a mere two hours earlier, she brought me to an orgasm in just a few minutes. I spewed all over her tits. As I rolled over on my back, Kay thrust her boobs in my face and told me to lick my cum. She lifted one tit to her mouth and lapped up as much as she could. I cleaned up the rest.

We lay there for a while. The house was quiet. Kay got up to get a drink of water. She was gone awhile, and when she returned, she reported something interesting.

The glowing tv drew Kay to the living room. In it she found Cynthia watching more of the movie. The scene showed three guys and one girl. Kay saw a naked Cynthia masturbating. She squeezed her tits with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other. When the guys in the movie started cumming on the woman's face and in her mouth, Cynthia whispered as she came, "Yeah. Take it all, slut. You love it, slut. Cum in her mouth."

After relaying this story, Kay said, "Maybe there is something more to Cynthia."

To be continued

Please send me feedback and ideas for new stories:

Published 
Written by digger66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments