Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Dare You (Part 3)

"I run into a new friend at the gloryholes"

39
8 Comments 8
20.5k Views 20.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Several months passed quickly. School started picking up for Kay and me. We rarely saw each other, much less had sex. I looked forward to the coming weekend together. On Wednesday, Kay called and reminded me that she was going to help at her annual crafts fair in Mannsville, about seventy miles away. She planned to go out to Cynthia’s for the weekend, seeing as Cynthia lived thirty miles closer to Mannsville. Also, she was going to help at the fair. On top of that, Kay wanted to keep her friend company because Marc was going out of town for seventeen days. I was disappointed at hearing this news, but I could not change Kay’s plans.

The following day, I had to go to an early morning meeting in Lannis, forty miles away. After putting three straight 18-hour days of studying, the chore of waking up at 5:00 a.m. to go to a stupid meeting was done grudgingly. Thankfully, it was over around noon. I bought a burger and hit the road. I felt stressed about school, and down about not seeing Kay.

My mind was in a fog as I drove home, but that changed when I saw the billboard for the “Book Shack – Adult Books, Movies and More! 25 Cent Booths.” I had almost forgotten that the highway took me right by the place Kay and I had sucked some dicks and fucked in the parking lot. A few weeks ago I had gone by there to buy a fancy vibrator for Kay. During that visit, I met the owner, Scott. He was a nice guy and we chatted a long time.

I pulled off the highway and into the store’s parking lot. Upon entering the store, I saw Scott and asked him how things were going. “Couldn’t be better,” he said. “Those fancy vibrators are selling great. I turned over my entire stock four times in two weeks. 120 vibrators in the last ten days! Good thing the owner of the vibrator company is an old friend of mine. He told me that I am his number one client and he fills my orders before all others.”

“Wow, Scott,” I said, “that’s fantastic! Why are you selling so many?”

“There was some show on TV about them, now everyone wants one. I’ve had a lot of ladies, most married, come in.”

I asked with a wink, “All the women were beautiful models, right?”

“A few were pretty sweet, but most were middle-aged and rather ordinary,” he said.

“So, did any go check out the booths?”

“I encouraged them,” Scott said slyly. “I offered them free tokens. A couple dozen took me up on it. One night, four sorority girls came over from the local religious college. They all bought vibrators and all went to the booths. They stayed back there about 45 minutes. Hell, I even ran back there and got my knob polished.”

I was getting a hard-on listening to him. I asked, “But how many other women ran out the booths and store in disgust?”

“A couple,” he answered. “About half left after the tokens ran out. About ten stayed longer. Most of those women said that they would be back. I told them that if they brought a friend, I’d give them 25% off their next vibrator. Six have returned to take me up on the offer. Can you believe that?” My dick was pulsing, it was so hard. Scott continued, “Three of my returning customers have been back to the booths five times each. One gal even brought her husband. They were in back for over an hour. Business is so good in the booths that I am going have them repainted next week.”

“That’s great! Any of your new customers here today?” I asked with a grin.

“No. But there is a lunch time regular, Thomas, who is having an extended buffet, if ya know what I mean. He said he’ll be out of town for a while and wanted to fill up before his trip.”

“Sounds good to me.” I got $5 worth of tokens, and proceeded toward the booths.

In the corridor I saw three guys lined up in front of booth #3. I looked at one, nodded toward the door and asked, “Thomas?” He nodded back. I wasn’t going to hang out in the hall for ten minutes for a shot at Thomas, so I went into a booth at the end, and watched a couple of videos. I clicked through the channels, and settled on a movie featuring three lesbians and their dildos. After a little bit, I went back out into the hall to check on the line. There was only one guy left. He squeezed his cock through his pants. Booth #2’s door opened, and a satisfied-looking man walked out. The remaining guy scampered into the empty booth.

Booth #4 opened and its occupant left. Thomas was getting it from both sides. I entered the booth #4. After putting tokens in the machine, I pulled out my cock and looked through the gloryhole. I was very surprised to see that “Thomas” was Marc, Cynthia’s husband. I was turned on more than ever. The movie playing in his booth was one about blowjobs, but Marc wasn’t watching it. Instead, his bobbed up and down on his neighbor’s cock.

Remembering my previous experience at the booths with Marc, I decided to have some fun with him. Through the hole I said in a disguised voice, “Let me see you do it, cocksucker!” He responded by tilting his body and head off to one side so I could see him sucking.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

Marc pulled the cock, which was about 5 inches long, out of his mouth, looked at me and smiled. He ran his tongue up and down the shaft. “Make him cum all over your face,” I said sternly. Marc picked up his tempo and soon the cock sprayed cum on his cheeks and in his open mouth. He licked the dick clean then used his fingers to scoop the cum off his face and into his mouth.

“Now me, cocksucker!” I barked at him. I stood up and put my 7.5 inches and balls through the gloryhole. Immediately Marc had his mouth on my cock. He sucked like he needed my cum or he was going to die. I said loudly, “You like it, don’t you?” He didn’t answer; he just kept slurping. I repeated the question. Still no answer, so I withdrew from the hole.

Finally he said, “Yes, I love it!”

I toyed with him, “Do you want to suck it?”

“Please let me suck your cock.”

“Tell me why, slut.”

“Because I want your cum.” He paused then continued, “Please give me your cum.” I put my dick back through the gloryhole. He sucked like crazy. I could hold back no more, I came. It felt like I dumped a gallon down his throat.

Pulling back, I said, “You are a good little slut.” I sat down and relaxed. I looked back at Marc. He waited for another cock from the other booth, but none appeared.

He gathered himself together, stood up, and unlocked the door. I wanted to have more fun with him, so I made sure I walked out of my booth at the same time he walked out of his. We almost ran into each other. “Marc, funny seeing you here.”

He turned three shades of red. He knew it had been me whom he just sucked off. In fact, I could see some cum on his face. “I… I,” he stammered.

“Having a good lunch break? Getting some stress relief, eh?”

Shyly, with his head lowered, he said, “Ahh… ummm... just checking out a few films.”

“Kay tells me that you are going out of town for a couple of weeks,” I said.

He lifted his face, and said in a normal voice, “Yeah. I’m off to Pittsburgh for over two weeks.”

“That’ll be stressful. I hope Cynthia is giving you a little relief before you go.” Looking right in the eyes, I added, “Like you just gave me.”

He lowered his head again, and after a moment, he sheepishly said, “She doesn’t give me that kind of relief.”

“Well, did you get some here today?”

“No,” he admitted. “I was helping other people.”

“Helping can be fun,” I said. His head picked up and eyes opened. I suggested, “Maybe you should try a different booth for some relief.”

“I will,” and he walked past me into booth #7. I quickly moved into booth #8. We both got our machines going. Marc pulled out his cock and started stroking it. I leaned toward the gloryhole and stuck my face against the wall. I darted my tongue back and forth through the hole. Marc wasted no time. His five inch cock slipped through the gloryhole and past my lips. I held my mouth against the wall and he fucked it. By angling the right way I took him all in. After just a few minutes, I felt his cum splash on to my tongue. It was a lot. I swallowed as much as I could, but some leaked out of the corners of my mouth.

After Marc pulled out, I said, “Yummy.”

He said, “Thanks.”

I made sure we left the booths at the same time.

“Did you get some relief?” I asked.

“Yeah. Thanks for the advice about trying a different booth.”

“Don’t mention it. Ya know, while you’re in Pittsburgh, you shouldn’t let your stress build up too high. It sucks being away from home. You might want to check out for places like this.” He thanked me again. I wished him luck on his trip. Marc walked out of the hall.

I straightened myself out and walked out to the front to talk to Scott. “That guy come in a lot?” I asked, pointing at Marc as he left the building.

“A couple of times a week.”

“Doesn’t surprise me. I know the guy, and his wife is a prude. Maybe he should buy her one of those fancy vibrators.” We chuckled. We talked a little more about the improvements he was going to make like painting the booths and changing the screens, and adding tissue boxes and wastebaskets. I suggested that he should advertise the vibrator in the local paper, especially in the food and fashion sections. Women tended to read those ones. He thanked me for the idea, and soon after I left.

That evening, I called Kay, and told her the story. She was so turned on that she grabbed her new vibrator, and used it as we spoke. I could hear it churning. It was the kind that vibrated, churned little plastic beads, and had a rabbit to simulate the clit. Her new toy did the trick and she came quickly. Kay’s breathing slowed and we talked about her weekend to come. After hanging up, I jerked off to some internet porn.

Friday through Sunday was one big pain for me for it was nothing but study, study, study. By the time I got home Sunday night from the Library, I was exhausted and not looking forward to Monday. Kay’s weekend was much better. Monday night, she called and told me the story.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by digger66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments