Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Started in the Steam Room, Part VI

"Two more confessions, and my wife and I turn an exciting corner in our relationship"

32
10 Comments 10
22.8k Views 22.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I looked at the dildo in my wife’s hand. It suddenly looked much bigger than it had in the store, where she insisted on buying one for each of us.

“I don’t know,” I said. “That looks like it would split me open.”

“It’s not much bigger than you are,” she said, “ And I’ve had you in my butt. If I can do it, you can.”

I must have still looked a little doubtful.

“Don’t worry,” she said. “I’ll be gentle.”

She reached for the bottle of lube on the nightstand.

“How are we going to do this?” I asked.

“Why don’t you get on all fours?”

I must have looked doubtful again. “Hey,” she said, kissing me. “If it’s good enough for Jake Gyllenhall, it’s good enough for you.”

I had to laugh a little at this. The truth is I had been thinking about Brokeback Mountain a lot since Matt and I had begun our explorations, and while I had figured if it ever came to fucking I would fuck him, of course I had wondered what it would like to be fucked myself.

“Okay,” I said. “Just go slow, please.”

I got up on all fours and she kneeled behind me. She put her hands on my thighs, spread them a little further apart, and then I heard the sound of lube squirting into her hand. A few seconds later she reached between my legs and took hold of my cock.

“You’re already getting hard,” she said.

She let go of my cock and took hold of my balls, giving them a gentle tug.

“Ohhhh,” I said. I had always liked it when she did this.

She let go again, and the next thing I felt was her finger on my tailbone. Slowly it started moving south, and just before it reached my hole it stopped and pulled away. Then I felt the slow drip of lube into my crack just above the hole, and then the finger came back, spreading the liquid closer and closer to the pucker. Finally the finger came to rest, and then began to massage the hole.

“Wow,” I said. “That feels good.”

She kept this up for a minute or two, and then I felt her adding a bit more lube. The finger stopped in the middle of the pucker, and she began to push. The pucker opened slightly, and the tip of her finger went in. I drew a sharp breath.

“Relax,” she said.

It wasn’t easy, but I did.

She pushed a little farther. It was hard not to tense up, but by breathing deeply (thank goodness for yoga classes) I was able to stay relaxed. Her finger slid in about halfway, paused, and when I had relaxed fully it went home.

“Lord,” I said. “Does it hurt?” she asked.

“A little,” I said. “I’m okay.”

She started moving her finger in and out, very slightly. At first this was painful, but as I got used to it, it began to be more pleasurable. I found that by moving my butt back slightly the angle changed enough to open me up a little. The finger started moving more quickly. “Oh, wow,” I said. “That feels good.”

Almost by accident the tip of her finger found my prostate. My cock jumped and I let out a little moan.

“Keep doing that,” I said.

She did, for a minute, then I another finger at pushing in beside the first. I fought the urge to tense up again, and the finger slid in with surprising ease. She gave me a minute to adjust fully, and then started fucking me again. I could feel my cock getting harder.

Suddenly the fucking stopped and fingers slid out, which was almost more painful than the first one going in.

“On your back,” Terri said. I flipped over. The dildo was in one hand, and she was dripping lube onto it with the other. I spread my legs and closed my eyes.

The next moment I felt the tip of the dildo touch my hole. I let all the muscles go in my midsection, and she started pushing. This time she didn’t stop to let me adjust; she just pushed it in, slowly but steadily.

Oh, God,” I said. “That is intense.”

No sooner had the dildo fully penetrated did Terri start fucking me with it. In and out, in and out, with me going “Oh, oh, oh,” with every thrust.

At one point she stopped, put her hands under my knees, lifted them up and pushed my legs up so that the tops of my thighs were almost resting on my stomach. She positioned herself so that the base of the dildo rested against her pubic bone, and pushed forward. The dildo went in much more deeply, and I groaned. She moved back, pulled the dildo out, and repeated the process. After she had done this five or six times, I completely surrendered to her. For the first time in our relationship, she was fucking me, and I was happy to have her do it.

But when I closed my eyes, I couldn’t help pretending it was Matt who was fucking me. In my imagination I could feel his hands gripping my shoulders, his big balls slapping against my ass. I clenched my mouth shut so as not to shout his name.

After a couple of minutes of this I realized that an orgasm was starting to build. My cock was dripping -- something that rarely happens with me -- and I felt an odd tingling deep inside.

“If you keep this up I’m going to come,” I said.

“That’s the idea,” Terri said, giving me a wicked smile.

Another minute passed, her thrusting motions getting faster and more vigorous. I was getting close to the point of no return, and I realized I was moaning pretty loudly.

I was about to reach the point of no return when she moved again, pressing my legs back down and spreading them flat on the bed. She lay down by my side, took my cock in her mouth,gripped the dildo with one hand and pushed it back into my ass. As she resumed the fucking motions, I felt her tongue circling the head of my cock. About thirty seconds was all it took.

“I’m going to come!” I said, thinking she would pull away as usual. But this time she didn’t. She took in as much of me as she could and gave one last slow push of the dildo, and with a huge gasping moan I blasted.

Three, four, five jets shot out of me, each accompanied by convulsive jerk of my legs and a sharp contraction deep inside my ass. I had never felt such ecstasy, and it must have been five minutes before the waves finally subsided.

“Oh, my God, Terri,” I said. “That was fucking incredible.”

Only then did she pull away from my still throbbing cock and pull the dildo out of my ass. She put in on the nightstand and moved up to kiss me. When she did so I tasted cum, and when I thrust my tongue between her lips I realized her mouth was filled with it. I opened my lips, and my cum flowed back to me. Finally she broke the kiss, and I saw her swallow. I swallowed, too.

I curled an arm around her and pulled her close. She settled in with her head on my chest... For a long time she was quiet, and then I felt a drop of something on my skin. I turned and look at her, and there were tears in her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I said.

A pause.

“I wasn’t quite truthful earlier,” she said.

“About what?” She took a deep breath. “About not sleeping with a woman again.”

I felt a pang.

“Oh,” I said. “What is the truth?”

She took another deep breath.

“You remember about three years ago when we went up to the lake with Tim and Natalie and that other couple?”

Tim and Natalie had been next-door neighbors and good friends until last year, when Tim got transferred and they moved across the country. Tim’s family had a big cabin on the shore of a lake two hours north of us, and several times during our friendship they had invited us up for long weekends. Once they had invited this other couple - Dave and Joanna, friends of Natalie’s from college - but we had only seen them that one time.

“Sure, I remember.”

“Well, you remember the second night we were there, you three guys had been drinking on the beach all day, and you all crashed early?”

“Yeah,” I said. “We were hitting it pretty hard.”

“You were shit-faced, Tim especially.”

I had an image of the three of us staggering up the hill to the cabin, Dave and I dumping Tim into his bed and then each of us reeling off to our own rooms.

GinaSexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaSexxy



“Yes, I remember.”

“Well, we girls weren’t near as far gone, so we decided to stay up for awhile. We drank a bottle of wine, and got a little drunk ourselves. We decided to take another bottle down to the lake and sit on the beach.”

“Go on,” I said.

“Well, it had been pretty hot that day, and even though the sun was down it was still pretty warm, so we decided to take a midnight swim. I started back up the hill to get my suit, but Natalie suggested we just go skinny-dipping. ‘Tim and I do it all the time,’ she said. Joanna was reluctant, but Natalie started teasing her and got her giggling and finally Joanna gave in. In fact, she was the first to undress: she just stood up and stripped and ran into the water.”

I tried to picture this; Joanna was not an especially pretty girl, to my taste, but she had a wonderful body. The thought of her naked got my dick stirring, and almost without thinking I put my hand on it.

“Natalie and I took off our clothes, and went in, too. I remember the water felt wonderful; it was just cool enough to take the edge off the heat. We were diving under and swimming around, and I just remember how refreshing it was.”

And erotic, I thought.

“After a few minutes we moved to where we could stand up in the water. There was just enough light from the dock next door for us to see each other’s faces. And since Joanna was a little taller than us, more of her breasts were showing. At one point it got kind of quiet and Natalie said to Joanna, ‘I’m so jealous of your boobs.’ Joanna kind of laughed, and she took them in her hands and lifted them up so the nipples were showing and said, ‘I’ve always liked them. But yours are nice, too.’

My dick stiffened a little more, and I wrapped my hand around it. Terri shifted a little, and though I didn’t look, I think she had put her hand between her legs.

“So Natalie lifted her boobs out of the water and walked closer to Joanna. ‘Much smaller,’ she said, giggling, ‘but Tim has never complained.’ Joanna looked at me and said, ‘How about yours?’ So I moved closer to them and showed them my boobs, which were smaller than Joanna’s but bigger than Natalie’s.”

“I love your boobs,” I said. “So what happened then?”

“Well, there was kind of this awkward moment where we all looked at each other, and it was like a spark passed between us, and we moved in closer and next thing I know we were rubbing our boobs against each other.”

Now my dick was fully hard. I started stroking it for real. I could sense Terri really working on herself, too.

“I mean, it was kind of awkward, with three of us, so there was this little dance while two of us would rub against each other and the third kind of rub against the other two from the side.”

“Wow,” I said, continuing to stroke myself. Terri must have been giving herself a good stroking, too, because she had to stop her story now and then to catch her breath.

“Then we stopped and stood very close, in a tight circle. No one suggested this; it just happened. Next thing I felt a hand in my crotch. It was Joanna, and she went straight for my clit. So I reached over and put my hand on Natalie, and I guess Natalie did the same to Joanna. We did this for a few minutes, but of course it was kind of awkward, so finally Natalie broke away and ran up the beach and up to the house. Joanna and I stood there for a second looking at each other, and then walked up on shore, shivering a bit, when Natalie, still naked, came running back down the trail with an armload of blankets and towels. She gave us each a towel, and then spread a couple of blankets in the sand, and we lay down and just kind of went at each other and the next thing you know Natalie went down on me. Then I… I … Oh, God, just fuck me !”

I was more than ready. I rolled her on her back, spread her legs apart and slid my throbbing cock into her swollen pussy. She wrapped her legs around me, and we fucked like animals, my hands gripping her shoulders and her nails clawing at my back.. It couldn’t have been more than half a minute before we both came, heaving and moaning, gasping for air.

After a while I rolled off her and lay on my back. Terri put her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

“Are you going to finish the story?” I asked.

After a pause she continued.

“Well, we pretty much wore ourselves out,” she said. “When we were done we got our clothes and went back to the cabin and after kissing each other goodnight we crawled into bed with you guys.”

“And we had no idea,” I said. “At least I didn’t.”

“None of you did. Natalie and Joanna and I had a good laugh about it while you guys were packing.”

“Is that the end of the story?”

A long pause.

“Not really, no,” she said, her eyes welling up. “Natalie and I…..well, we sort of had a thing for awhile. We would get together during the day sometimes while the kids were at school and you guys were at work.”

“How long did this go on?”

“Several months,” she said.

“Wow, I had no idea. Did Tim?”

“No, we were pretty careful. But he almost caught us once when he came home early from work. We heard the garage door going up, and jumped out of bed and got dressed and ran into the kitchen before he found us. But I’m sure we looked guilty, and he looked at us like he suspected something. Natalie said he never mentioned it again. But when he got offered that transfer to Charlotte, he decided to take it, although the money wasn’t that much better and they didn’t know anyone there. Natalie said she always wondered if he took it to break us up.”

“Wow,” I said. “You have every right to hate me,” she said.

“No, no, no,” I said. “I love you and always will.”

“You’re not mad at me for having an affair?”

I thought about this for a moment.

“No,” I said.

“How can you not be?” she asked. “I cheated on you. With a woman, too. You’re married to a lesbian.”

“Come on,” I said. “The sex we just had was about as straight as it comes.”

“So you’re married to a bisexual.”

“So are you,” I said. This took a moment to sink in.

“What?” I took a deep breath.

“You’ve been honest with me,” I said. “I have to be honest with you.”

So I told her everything: how Matt came onto me in the steam room, the jackoff scene in the showers, the visits to his house, the hand jobs and blow jobs, the whole story. She listened open-mouthed but dry-eyed.

“And this just happened?” she asked.

“Yes, in the last few weeks.”

“And it’s still going on?”

“Yes,” I said.

“You want to keep doing it?”

“Yes, I’d like to.”

“How far do you want to go with it?”

“What do you mean?”

“You want to fuck him, too?”

“Well, yes, I’d like to try that.”

She turned away. I thought she was going to start crying or get mad or start punching me, but she was strangely calm. “Well,” she said. “I’m not sure I’ve got a right to complain, after what I did.”

“If you want me to stop I will,” I said. “I’ll never see him again.”

“I want to think about it,” she said.

“Okay,” I said.

She glanced at the clock.

“Oh, shit,” she said. “The kids’ll be home soon. We’d better get this place cleaned up.”

We got dressed quickly. While she put away the toys and straightened up the bedroom I went to the kitchen and started on the dishes. We had just got the place back in decent shape when my in-laws pulled into the driveway.

Later that night, after the kids were in bed, my wife and I had a long talk.

The next morning I emailed Matt.

“Hey, are you around?”

About 20 minutes later he wrote back.

“Yep. What’s up?” “It’s about my wife.”

There was a pause. I could picture him freaking out.

“Oh, shit. That doesn’t sound good.”

“No, it’s okay. Good, in fact.”


“I don’t get it. What’s going on?”

I wrote the answer, paused for a second, then hit send.

“She wants to meet you.”
Published 
Written by dondave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments