Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenna's first ever threesome adventure

"Jenna finds herself into a new adventure for the summer holidays"

23
10 Comments 10
33.3k Views 33.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Jenna was an average teenager. She was a senior at the local high school and was likeable among her friends in the year, especially the sex craving teenage boys. Jenna, however, only had been in a couple relationships throughout her high school years. The last time she was in a relationship was with her ex-boyfriend, Josh, who moved out of town to go to college. Josh and her were never in a romantic relationship, their relationship was more sexual but they enjoyed each others company very much.

It was the summer holidays and as a part of her daily routine, Jenna would slip into her skimpy black bikini which highlights her lean and perfectly tanned body and lie on the sun bed in her balcony for the rest of the afternoon. She would either be on her phone gossiping with her friends, reading a book or sipping some lemonade. But recently, she has found a different purpose.

From the position of Jenna's balcony, she was able to peek into her neighbour's second floor bedroom. Her neighbour was twenty-five year old Will. Will was the kind of guy whom female of all ages had crushes on and since he moved in, she had always fantasised about Will's toned and tanned body. But because Will is on a business terms and friendly relationship with Jenna's dad, she found it a little awkward. Though sometimes, Jenna would tease Will by chatting with him from her balcony in her skimpy bikini and making sure that she would bend over at times to give him a good peek. But recently, she had noticed that Will had left his blinds open and it was just the other day when Jenna saw Will having a good romp with an amazing beautiful blonde girl. Their sex had been intense. Jenna would simply lie on her sun bed, with her sunnies on, watching them having amazing sex and slowly, she would slid her hand into her bikini bottom and play with her clit. After their heated sex session, the girl will always walk over to the blinds and roll it down. It was as if they knew that Jenna was watching and wanted to give her a good show. She could have also sworn that Will had made eye contact and saw Jenna fucking herself with her fingers, while he fucked that girl with his endorsed cock.

That day, Jenna had decided to go for a quick run around the neigbourhood and upon returning back to her house, while doing some stretches, she saw that same girl, who Will had been fucking, getting out of her car. The girl had her blonde hair tied up in a pony tail and she wore a low cut short white dress with a pair of heels. It was totally complementing her amazing body. Jenna decided to pluck up her courage and went up to her for a quick introduction...she might after all be his new girlfriend.

"Hi, I am Jenna," Jenna said flashing her a smile, "I've seen you over at Will's for quite a bit?"

The girl returned Jenna back a smile, "I'm Caitlin, I know, Will has told me all about you!"

Jenna was suprised about this but decided to play by play and asked her casually what Will had told Caitlin about her. She was secretly hoping that Will had not mentioned something about Jenna spying at them having sex.

"Will actually complimented you, he said that you were his young and hot next door neighbour but looking at you, I have to say you are hotter than he described," she said with a wink.

Jenna blushed and she felt that Caitlin was secretly flirting with her. Since Will was not at home and neither was Jenna's parents, Caitlin had asked and invited her over to Will's. Jenna had been to Will's a couple of times since he moved in a year back, twice for a party and once when she forgot her keys.

Jenna decided that since it was still early and she felt like it might get interesting, plus she didnt have any plans with her friends, she opted to accept the offer. She was a little curious to see what will happen. As she entered the house, Caitlin offered to make her some margaritas. Though it was early, she onced again accepted.

She wandered around the house and greeted herself in the mirror. "Damn, I really need to get a change a clothes, do you mind if I walk over to my house and get changed?"

"Jenna, don't worry, you should just wear my clothes, I have a couple here!" she convinced Jenna.

After changing into the tube black dress that Caitlin had lend her, she realised that this may have been Caitlin's coy plan. The dress that was given to her was a little too small and tight and it didnt particular made sense since Caitlin had about a 34D breasts. She wasn't wearing any bra under her cropped sports top and had no choice but to wear the dress without a bra.

As she walked out of the room, she noticed that her perky yet firm breast looked slightly larger in the black dress and her nipples were seen poking through the thin layer of material. She bit her lip, feeling a little embarassed yet naughty. Caitlin, with a margarita in her hand, raised her eyebrows and smacked her lips.

"You are looking really....mmm hot, Jenna," she said as she gazed over her.

Jenna stood there and gave Caitlin a little twirl, "I think it may have been a little bit too small and considering i'm not wearing any bra..."

Caitlin placed her glass on the table top and walked over to Jenna, "No, no, I think it looks amazing, it even compliments your breasts."

Caitlin who was now behind Jenna placed her fingers on the top tube of her dress. While she adjusted it, Jenna felt the ends of her fingers caressing her cleavage and the base of her harden nipples. From behind while she did so, Jenna could even feel her cool breath on her neck and her lips barely touching her neck.

Caitlin lowered her hands down to Jenna's nipples and pinched it throught the thin layer of the dress, whispering into Jenna's ears, "Mmmmm, they are a little hard aren't they? Someone is feeling a little naughty?"

Jenna couldn't help herself but lean her neck backwards, leaning on Caitlin's shoulder.

BellaGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaGrace

She murmured a yes as Caitlin continue to caress her breasts and nipples. Jenna slipped her hands backwards tightening around Caitlin's waist. Her ass was pushing into Caitlin's crotch. Caitlin placed her soft lips on Jenna's neck, licking it slightly with her toungue.

Jenna moaned further and turned around, placing her lips on Caitlin's. As their lips greeted and their toungues entertwined, Caitlin had her hands on the small of Jenna's back and slowly fondling with her ass.

"Do you like that, Jenna?" she asked and all Jenna could do was nod.

They sucked each other's toungues tenderly as their lips meshed into each others. Caitlin had slowly pushed Jenna into the bedroom and onto the bed. When Jenna managed to realeased their lips from locking, she realised that they were in the room where she has been watching Will and Caitlin had sex.

Now, with Jenna leaning onto the bed and Caitlin over her, Caitlin managed to undress herself and threw her heels against the wall.

While Caitlin pulled Jenna's dress over her head, she asked Jenna, "Have you been with a girl before?"

"I've hooked up with girls once or twice," she replied.

"So, I take the pleasure in being your...first?" Caitlin asked.

Jenna nodded, pulled Caitlin towards her and bit on her tender lips, "My...first..girl."

Caitlin continued tenderly yet passionately making out with Jenna, for what it seems like forever. Their hands were all over each other. Caitlin whispered sweet compliments in Jenna's ears as she searched her body. From time to time, their eyes would greet and Jenna regconised the look in Caitlin's eyes that she made when she is hungry for sex, after all those free shows. Though Jenna had never dreamt of being with a girl, she couldn't resist Caitlin.

"I may have done this...a couple of times," Caitlin whispered as she panted softly, "So, you are in good...hands."

As she said that, Caitlin began touching Jenna's soaked undies. She pushed her thumb softly against the material and into her clit. Jenna, meanwhile, was trying not to squirm around by gripping onto the metal bed frame. She learnt quickly and pleased Caitlin by pinching and sucking her nipples.

Caitlin ripped Jenna's undies away and threw onto the floor. She climb further onto the bed and pulled Jenna's long legs so that it was now wrapped around her waist. She gave a knowing look to Jenna. Jenna knew that Caitlin's fingers was about to enter her soaking wet pussy. She ached for those fingers. As she gave Caitlin a nod, Caitlin entered Jenna's pussy with her index finger allowing her thumb to play with her clit.

Jenna arched backwards, wanting more. Caitlin played with Jenna's clit in circles as she thrusted another finger in. With two fingers thrusting rapidly in Jenna's pussy, Jenna began screaming and wrapping her legs tightly around Caitlin's waist.

"Fuck! You are so good at this!" Jenna moaned.

Caitlin loved getting compliments and she knew that she was good at it. If she could get an award, it would be for pleasing males and females sexually. Caitlin giggled, "Wait till you feel this."

At that moment, she bend down, her blonde long hair teasing Jenna's thighs and placed her lips onto Jenna's wet pussy. When Jenna felt Caitlin's lips on her wet pussy, she began to shook vigorousy and screamed out Caitlin's name loudly. Though Jenna had got her pussy eaten out by guys before, it was nothing like this. She felt Caitlin's toungue slithering into her pussy while she grabbed her waist with her right hand.

Jenna regained her posture and sat up a little to see Caitlin working her magic. Caitlin was fingering herself while she skillfully ate Jenna out. Caitlin moans vibrated on Jenna's pussy and sent tremors throughout her body. Jenna could feel that she was close to coming.

Suddenly, through their loud moans, Jenna heard a car door slam. She was so close to coming and she knew that Will was home. She began to try and wriggle her way out. Though she had always fantasised about Will, she wasn't sure if he would be pleased to find his girlfriend eating her pussy out.

"Caitlin! Shit, Will's home!" she exclaimed through her half-moans.

Caitlin did not care and Jenna's wriggles had only excited both of them more. Now, Caitlin had inserted a finger into Jenna's sensitive pussy. While fingering herself, sucking and fucking Jenna's pussy, both girls were on the verge of climax as their body shook in harmony.

Jenna had heard the house door unlock and Will's footsteps coming up towards the room. But she couldnt help herself anymore, she was close to coming and she ached to feel that. "Caitlin, are you in the room?"

As Will opened the bedroom door, he was greeted by Jenna's screams and her body jerking back and forth as she came all over Caitlin's face. Caitlin's body was shaking about as well as her cum flowed onto her fingers and flow down her thighs. Both of the girls, panting from their amazing orgasm, looked at Will who stood at the threshold of the room.

Jenna sat up and said hastily, "Will,i...i can explain."

Caitlin's hot and naked figure walked up towards her boyfriend, her hands still covered in cum and slipped it into Will's lips. Jenna was confused at what just happened. Caitlin turned around, glanced at Jenna giving her a cheeky smile and kissed Will. Will's lips were now covered in Jenna's cum.

"Happy birthday, baby," she said to Will, "I hope you like my early birthday present. If you don't mind, i've already started."

Will, in his business suit, looked over at Jenna and gave her a wink. He untightened his tie and gave Caitlin a passionate kiss, "I guess we will have hot little Jenna to enjoy all weekend long then."

Published 
Written by sezbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments