Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbour

10
9 Comments 9
16.4k Views 16.4k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Life's a funny old game,  it really is.   One day you're happy just hanging out with friends or playing sports, the next,  along comes puberty and you don't know what's hit you.   Take me and my my best friend James for example.   Known each other for years ... best of buddies and as said so often,  even by our parents we looked like brothers.   Same height, same build,  both of us aged sixteen and same natural blonde hair - even our weight was almost the same and now at our mid-teens with testosterone bouncing off the walls our conversation sooner or later would always gravitate towards sex and more sex.   That, however was about as far as it went ... we were both still virgins, though we'd have preferred not to have been.   I fancied James'sister Cheryl, affectionately known by friends and family as Shelley and James was quite aware of that, telling me quite often how he fancied 'fuckin'' the pants off her friend Chloe.

Shelley, however was like a sex goddess on legs to me.   Like her brother she had natural blonde hair, longish and straight,  five foot seven and a slim body with curves everywhere.   I used to watch her walk past, the spunk in my bals almost curdling with avid lust and desire and just wish I could touch that soft curvaceous bum ... or those firm bulbous tits,  but in any case she was three years older than me so I felt I had no chance.   And besides she always attracted the older successful city guy with money and flash cars.   Chloe on the otherhand was equally fuckable and fit looking ... equal in every way to Shelley but with dark swarthy skin and almost jet-black hair, a relic of her Italian ancestry.

I also,  surprisingly even to myself,  had sexual feelings for James, though I never mentioned it for fear of repudiation ... but that didn't stop my fantasies which were bizaar to say the least and apart from wanking over Cheryl, sometimes I'd imagine James and I were naked.   Using super-glue we'd cement our cocks  together via our foreskins (god knows how we'd have separated them in reality) then we'd masturbate using our joined foreskins till we both ejaculated causing our sperms to mix and creating a distinct liquid bulge in our sealed foreskins.   By this time I'd be spunking and giving myself the relief my whole body craved - but it never seemed enough or even marginally satisfying.  Wanking off to Shelley only became a worthwhile fantasy after James managed to get a nude photo of her in her bedroom.   That  vision in my mind, though Shelley was completely unaware of her naked picture, allowed  the  lusty thoughts necessary for a full climax.   It was during the school summer vacation of our sixteenth year when circumstances transpired to change our lives forever.

James' parents had gone away for three weeks and as such, arrangements had been made for him to stay at our house whilst his sister Cheryl had gone to stay with her friend Chloe.   It was the first day of James' stay with us and my mother was driving us mad.

            "Let's go over to my house,"  said James, "at least we'll get some peace."   I agreed and we set off on the short journey across the meadows.   It was during that walk we came across an abandoned porno magazine.   In the sitting room of his house we sat down on the couch and thumbed through the array of lovely erotic pictures,  concentrating on one which showed a sexy naked girl with spunk all down her pretty face and a big black dick poised to either squirt again or having already done so.

             "Fuckin' shit!...I could do with a wank after that."   said James.   Not knowing quite how to follow his comments but wanting to keep the tone of the conversation going I said.

             "Know how you feel ... could do with a toss-off myself ... do you wank often?"  

             "Almost twice a day now" he replied,  "can't seem to get to sleep at night without shooting my wad."   We were getting deeper into a subject close to my heart and I'd no wish to lose the initiative.   "Go on then ... if you want a wank .. go ahead ... don't mind me .. I'll er just kinda watch."   He looked at me for a moment then unzipped his flies and his erect cock almost jumped out.

             "Why don't we both do it? ... sort of both together."   he said, not knowing that that was exactly what I'd hoped he'd say.

             "Better than that,"  I replied,  "let's both get fully stripped and then wank off."   My comment seemed even to me so outrageous and I almost held my breath in case I'd now killed the whole sexy scenario.

             "Why not ... even better still let's wank each other off."   More than I'd ever dared hope for and now in our total nakedness we viewed each others body, almost  a mirror like relection of ourselves.   Not a trace of body hair on either of us except for our pubic thatch of nut-brown hair .. even that was the same .. and just a hint of muscle on flawless milk white flesh.   I viewed James well covered legs, again like my own and couldn't help wondering if we were in any way related...somehow I couldn't help my thoughts being translated into words.

             "God,  you look good James  I want to hold and touch you."   I held no shame for what I'd said ... it was true.

             "Me too,"  he replied in almost a whisper,   "I've wanted this to happen for ages."   We held both hands and pulled each other close till his erection was burrowing into my belly and mine into his.   "Let's wank each other."

We sat down on the leather settee and James swung his legs over mine, hitching his bum up till it was between my thighs and he was lay the full length of the settee ... I took hold of his lovely, velvety, milk-white erection and he moaned gently and his eyes closed as I peeled away the foreskin to reveal his superb purple glans.   My heart beat wildly and my head was full of carnal lusty thoughts as I cradled his big balls so heavy and full of  seed  whilst my right hand now slowly began to wank his dick pulling and withdrawing the foreskin back and forth over his bell-end,  occasionally squeezing lightly with both hands his glans and very solid ball-sac.

             "Uuhhh! ..ohh God! ..ohhhh Jeees!! ... ohhh, I'm coming ... I'm there...ohhh yessss!!!   His flat young belly stiffened, his torso arched upwards and the first flush of hot spunk jumped upwards at least eighteen inches to splatter down all over my hand followed swiftly by the flood which fountained almost everywhere.   His legs, the settee, my naked chest ....none were spared the splash of milky white come juice and now he relished his afterglow completely uncaring of the white liquid he'd spurted  all over the place.

             "God!!  you've got a lot of spunk James,"  I said eventually as he ebbed back out of ecstasy and once more into reality.  

             "Your turn now," he said still not caring about the spunk all over the settee.

I positioned myself as he had been on top of me moments ago and lay back,  my body almost screaming for relief.   I loved the feel of his soft thighs against my bum cheeks and as he took hold of my cock I lay back and prepared myself for heaven which I knew wouldn't be long in coming.   The short journey to ecstasy was like nothing ever before experienced.   With every breathtaking stroke he manipulated me ever close to that one supreme earthshattering moment.    Then at once I felt it .... that wonderful .... well ... tickle is the only word I can find ... deep inside and rising to the base of my penis,  then the fullest ever mind blowing orgasm and my long overdue ejaculation which seemed to go on and on.

             "You've got more spunk than me," he said.   Once again the settee,  his hand and, chest and indeed my own belly were all soaked and mopping up now became a necessity.   Never before had I felt so complete,  so satisfied,  so emptied of my body fluids ... it was such blessed relief and I think we both knew we could never  return to self masturbation ever again.   Now as we blotted up the globules of spunk with tissues I couldn't resist taking hold of him round his middle spinning him round till we faced each other, then at once our lips met in a hungry,  giving and taking french kiss which seemed to go on and on till my jaw ached but I cared not.

             "Suck me off Kes."   he whispered in my ear.    Little more than twenty minutes had expired since I'd emptied his balls but now with hands cupping his sexy bum cheeks I sank to my knees and took the still leaking cock deep into my mouth as possible.   With my tongue I circled round and round his very prominent purple ring,  then sucking and deliberately concentrating my lips back and forth across the sensitive ring sent him weak at the knees as I tormented and tortured his lovely glans.   He gripped my shoulders then pulled my head deeper into his groin and at once I felt the very hot semen gush into my mouth.   I gloried in taking him into my body and showed him the milky white spunk on my tongue then savouried the salty taste in my mouth before swallowing the lot.   And when he did the same to me some minutes later it felt like he'd sent me to oblivion.   Where all the spunk came from I'll never know but I filled his face with the stuff and it was so good to see a trickle of creamy white liquid trickle down his chin as he swallowed the remainder in small but sensual gulps.

James was sleeping in my bedroom on a spare bed rigged up by my Mum.   That night, soon as my folks were in bed we stripped off and both got into my bed .. naked.   Sucking each other off till day break and beyond left us both satisfied and contented.   Wanking was definitely a no-no .. who needs soaking bed sheets and tell-tale stiffy marks the next day and it was lovely getting under the duvet, finding his erect cock and sucking madly as he held my head close to his groin.

The next day it was back to his house and all sorts of sexual antics.   For the hell of it we wanked off into a transparent glass jar, mixed our milky fluids together and watched as the mixture slowly turned to water.

            "Id like us both to fuck a girl,"   announced James,  "both of us, one after the other and mix our sperm inside her."  

            "What for?"   I asked.    "Dunno,.. just a fantasy."   But we did manage to enact a fantasy of mine.   Using duck-tape instead of superglue we joined our cocks together by taping our foreskins.   Slowly I wanked the conjoined skins but without either of us achieving a climax.  "Let's piss,"  suggested James and at once I felt our foreskins bulge as his hot golden liquid stretched us both.   Then I pissed and we both pissed till our foreskins felt like they were going to burst - still the duck tape held but now it was getting painful.   There we were, dicks joined with a great big balloon in the middle ... I slowly unwound the duck tape.   At  once the piss burst through and we were both soaked in our own golden shower.   It was funny and a bit erotic but we needed a proper shower before any further sexual antics.

             "Fancy bum-fuckin' each other?"   said James suddenly as we sat, wondering what work the devil would make next for idle hands.

             "Dont mind ...  yes I suppose ... but if it hurts either of us the other will have to stop immediately."   Once more we stripped off and as it was  decided I should be first I bent myself over the settee.   James liberally applied baby oil all over my bum hole and all over his dick and balls.   I was nervous to say the least as I felt his dick nosing around my arsehole.  Holding my hips he pressed  his cock gently against my sphincter and at once I felt it give and his glans slipped inside me.   For a moment it hurt and I made him stop but the pain quickly subsided and from that moment it felt like my whole anus had opened up to him.  I felt his whole cock slip deep into me, his balls smacked aginst my bum cheeks as he now began thrusting his way to climax.   He put his right arm around my waist, took hold of my cock and now he was thrusting in and out of my arsehole and wanking my dick at the same time.   I could never have imagined how good a bum fuck might feel as he thrust harder and harder in and out of me wanking me with ever increasing speed till at last I screamed out obscenities and pumped my spunk all over the back of the leather settee, not caring for a thing 'cept my own wonderful relief and the dick now firmly embedded and fucking deep in my bum.

              "Uhhh Jeesus Christ Kes!!! fuckin' hell ohhh fuck!!! I'm there!!!   LIke hot raindrops pitter pattering down inside me I felt his milky come splash against the walls of my arsehole as his legs went weak and he clung on to my hips racked by wave after wave of delicious orgasmic relief.

              "Fuckin' out of this world!!" rasped James still trying to get his breath back,  "never ever could fuckin' be any better."   I said it had been magic for me too - and it had been ...

Cute_sassy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cute_sassy

the combination of a dick fucking my arse and the stimulation of masturbation had pressed all the right buttons.   We sat down awhile, completely spent and I apologised for the spunk stains down the back of the leather settee ... now it was my turn.

If fucking a guys arse counts as losing ones virginity I was determined to make the most of losing mine .. and now as he was leaned over the settee in pretty much the same position I'd been in an hour before I gently eased my well gresed dick into his bum hole and found, just like mine, it opened easily and at once my glans was sheathed in hot, soft anal flesh.   A further thrust and my whole dick disappeared up him as he grunted.   Thinking he was in pain I stopped and just let it soak awhile till his bum expanded a bit.   I took hold of his cock and with my dick deep in him began to wank him.   Within seconds he too was splashing his load all down the back of the poor old settee.   He squeezed my dick with powerful anal muscles and said:   "go on then Kes   I want you to spunk my bum."   That did it ... within seconds I was thrusting wildly up and down his hole as he continually squeezed my dick ... then at once I filled his back passage with everything I'd got.

Totally satisfied beyond anything else we dressed and did little else for the rest of the day.   The feeling for both of us was fantastic ... and even though our bums ached a bit the following day it was a small price to pay for so great a relief ... and so it went on, day time at James house sucking and wanking each other with the occasional bum-fuck and night time in my bed when all sorts happened.   For some kinky reason we found it nice to hold each others cock when we went for a piss .. which only served to make us randy and we'd need to de-spunk each other once more.

It was about a week before James' parents were due home and we were sat in the lounge at James' house wondering if we should suck or bum-fuck,... on this occasion bum-fucking won the toss.   By now we'd discovered lots of lovely different positions to get inside each other and on this day in particular James sat on the now famous settee, slunk down till his bum was off the seat and his back rested on it while I got down on my knees and with his legs thrust over my shoulders revealing his sacred bum hole proceded to fill it with my dick.   This is an excellent position as you can look each other face to face whilst fucking and watch each others expression contort as the lust and ecstasy build up ... and at the same time wank the other person as you fuck him at the same time.   It was lovely to watch his bum hole open and my cock gradually sink inside and for a while  we just left it at that while I masturbated his cock.   Slowly his lust and desire reached fever pitch as I rubbed his foreskin back and forth over the glans and as ever his first spurt was the most intense splashing right against my naked belly and slowly trickling down to my brown thatch as his flood shot everywhere.   Then I began the process of fucking him to reach climax within the time of his afterglow.   Normally as I orgasmed inside him I'd collapse in a heap on top of him and we'd kiss and suck each others tongue till my cock receded naturally from within him ... but not today.   James was well into his afterglow and relishing my cock diving in then pulling out, then really deep and so on and I was just at that wonderful point of no return expecting at any moment my fullest relief .... when the lounge door flew open!!    Whether it was shock, fear or just sheer surprise I found myself involuntarily ejaculating inside James bum.   I stared in disbelief at James sister Shelley standing open mouthed in the doorway and as the spunk stopped shooting I couldn't help myself from pissing right up him.  My bladder opened completely on its own,   time seemed to stand still and still I couldn't stop pissing deep into James' bum.

            "What the fuck are you doing here?" screamed James.

            "I live here,  remember,"  she retorted.   We'd literally been caught with our pants down and now I made the pointless gesture of removing my dick from  James bum only to be showered by the piss I'd put there from his still wide open anus.   She quickly closed the door after she and Chloe made sure they'd had a good look at our compromising situation and now they were stood in the hall laughing, talking and giggling like a pair of kids.   Hurredly James and I got dressed.

            "How can I get her not to tell my folks,"  wailed James dispairingly.

            "Are you decent yet?"  came a voice from out in the hall.   Shelley and Chloe came into the room looking like cats who'd just got the cream and sat down opposite us.   In spite of everything I couldn't help noticing her sexy legs clad in black tights with short black skirt covering just inches below her knicker line.   She caught my gaze and instead of being offended seemed to open her  legs to facilitate a better view of her bulging crotch clad tightly in pink cotton knickers.   James, clearly at his wits end begged and pleaded with her not to tell.

            "I think after what you two have been doing you'd both better have a shower -while me and Chloe decide your fate.

Our future looked ominous, but we obeyed anyhow saying absolutely nothing as we showered together.   I borrowed a pair of James clean underpants and together  prepared to face the music.

            "Where are you Shell?"  the girls were nowhere downstairs.

            "Up in Mum's bedroom!"  came the reply,  "come up here."   Slowly we mounted the stairs and gingerly James opened his Mum's bedroom door.   That day was more full of shocks than I would dare ever wish for again.   There on his parents king size bed Shelley and Chloe lay naked, their mouths locked in a deep and intimate french kiss whilst Shelly mauled Chloe's superb, pert breasts and Chloe had three fingers buried deep in Shell's loins.   They paused and Shelley said:   "If I'm not to tell Mum or Dad you must give us both a full show of what you two were doing to each other."   I couldn't believe what I was hearing:   "It looked so deliciously erotic seeing you Kes, stuck right up James - we want to see it in full flow - and that's the only terms I'll accept.... oh, and before you do I want you naked Kes and Chloe wants James".

             "What are you going to do with us?"   I said meekly.   They looked at each other and burst out laughing:   "we're going to fuck you first ... both of you.   Kes I want to fuck you and Chloe has always had a crush on James so.... because we... like yourselves are lovers I'm going to let Chloe have her little treat."    

It all seemed so unreal but we both surrendered to whatever the girls had in mind still thinking it was all some kind of trick by two girls older than us and more streetwise.

The bed was large but with four in, it was crowded however I cared not as I felt the softness of Cheryl's flesh, scoured her pussyhole with two fingers and sucked her pretty pink nipples till her whole breasts heaved with lust and desire.

              "Get inside me... now!" she hissed.   I mounted her sexy, curvaceous body, felt her belly against mine and her tits against my chest and breathtakingly my cock brushing against her pussy hole.   Looking at James, he'd already mounted Chloe and was obviously deep in her sex passage as Shelley took hold of my bum cheeks and pulled me root deep into her hot wet cunt.   I caught my breath twice as the heat of her drove my cock to almost immediate orgasm.

              "Rest awhile," she commanded,  "I want to feel you, ..know it's there and come a couple of times and I can't do that if you go and squirt your load prematurely, can I?"

Shelley was little short of a sexual technician.   Slowly she guided me,  told me when to thrust and how and when to fuck deep inside her - then stop.   Her first climax came suddenly.   Long blonde hair was swathed about all over the pillow, her body writhed and squirmed like a snake and she screamed out:   "Yesss you fuckin big bull....ohhh yess!!!   fuck harder!!  fuck deep into my belly ....ohhhh yessss  God that's good! then her body went limp.   A moment and then  "Ohhh yesssss!!! it's there again ohhh God fuck me!!"   She gripped my cock with her strong vaginal muscles and whispered:  "I'm finished now ... spunk deep into my belly."

It was just as well, I couldn't have held on any longer and as  she commanded I filled her belly with every drop within me.  She counted every spurt as I pumped it home,  "Two three ....five six seven" till I was spent..   James and Chloe had finished and were watching me at it with Shell when I finally came down from the mountain.

              "Give you some time to recover then you're going to put on your show for me and Chloe ...yes?"

And so we did.   The girls made sure they watched at close quarters me penetrating James, then James fucking me and as we spunked up each other they fingered each other off to what seemed like massive climaxes.   On further instructions we again showered and they made us suck each other to orgasm and show them the spunk we were about to eat.   And when they'd just about fucked us out of spunk they left.  

               "Thanks you guys.... must do it again sometime.   Mmmm! yes ...lovely stuff  on Chloe ... see you now - and don't forget to wash and change those bedsheets before Mum comes home."

Both his dick and mine felt as if they were on fire and our balls felt deliciously empty.   For a while we stayed in the large double bed and just held each other close.

               "Do you know what," said James eventually,  "We're all bi-sexual - all of us , Shell, Chloe, you and me.

               "I know,"  I said,   "but just think of all the fun we'll have ... twice as much as heteros."   He had to agree.  

              "  Kes," said James, eventually,  "piss up inside me again like you did before,  it felt fantastic."   And so a new thrill was born for us both.   I emptied my whole bladder up James' bum and while I was pissing I wanked his cock.   So intense was his pleasure, he orgasmed within seconds.   Of course I had to try it too and for sure it was a magic experience though the spent golden liquid squirting out of a very open bum hole was hard to clean up.

We did get together again - many, many times.   Sometimes we'd fuck the girls which was lovely or we'd fuck each other which was just as nice.   On occasion the girls would give us a full lesbian show which would have us gagging for our own relief and I loved to fuck Shelley immediately after she'd had sex with Chloe.   Of course, we weren't the only ones, lots of guys were in and out of Chloe and Shells life but we occupied a special position.

And at Christmas last year Shelley and James got completely drunk.   We all crashed out in a dark room with duvets spread all over the floor. Three other couples were in there fuckin' each others brains out.   Somehow, during the night and in the dark things got confused.   Shelley put out a drunken hand and said'  fuck me' thinking I was by her side.   James, thinking it was Chloe rolled over on to her and unknowingly to either of them fucked his sister whilst I fucked Chloe.   Chloe knew what had happened but like myself would never let either of them know the truth but it was certainly a hell of a turn-on for both Chloe and me to be fucking and listening to brother and sister climaxing together and James pumping brotherly spunk deep into her womb.

Oh and by the way,   the story is true the names have been changed but we're all still very much together one full year on and probably always will be.

Many thanks to Chloe and Shelley and James for their help in writing this story.   If it made you want to shoot your sperm or in the case of a female gave you an orgasm ... let us know.   We'd love to have some pen pals from where ever in the world.             

Published 
Written by Cassielong
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments