Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midlife Hubby Has A Hunger For Cocks And Cum

"Mature husband yields to his craving to be submissive to other men and suck their cocks."

57
10 Comments 10
15.4k Views 15.4k
10.2k words 10.2k words

My name is Gary, and now at forty-eight years old, my wife Linda and I are empty-nesters living in a suburb of Rochester, New York.  We’ve had a typical life together, meeting in college and getting married soon after graduation, and then raising our two children in Rochester.

Linda and I had a good sex life, until she became premenopausal a year ago when her libido sharply decreased.  I turned to porn for masturbating material and eventually found that I liked reading cuckold stores since it was arousing to imagine that at least some other big-cocked men were fucking her.

Reading the cuckold stories caused me to come to terms with my submissive nature, which I hadn’t been consciously aware of before that, and after fantasizing about sucking her pussy clean after being fucked by other men, and then cleaning her lovers’ cocks with my mouth, I started reading bisexual cock sucking stories.

I became fascinated with the idea of sucking other men’s cocks, but thought it was too risky to try to find men online.  So, I decided to look for opportunities that might come up in my everyday life, and I soon found what I was looking for, as you’ll see in the following, seven short stories. 

My Neighbor Crandall 

We never know when serendipitous opportunities will arise, and such was the case with my neighbor, Crandall, who was in his late fifties when I was forty-seven.  Crandall is a big man, at six feet and two inches tall, and weighing I guessed two hundred pounds, and he was cranky and unsociable with all the neighbors.  But he was especially grouchy with me because we’re next-door neighbors. 

Our neighborhood has big yards and a lot of big maple trees, and my house is just west of his. That means that the prevailing west wind blows a lot of my leaves into his yard in the fall, and he was always grumbling about it.  It’s generally settled law that I’m not responsible if acts of nature blow leaves into his yard from my trees.  Many of the trees are close to the property line, and I have the same issue with leaves blowing onto my yard from the neighbor’s yard just west of me.  And of course, Crandall’s leaves blow into his neighbor’s yard east of him. 

Things came to a head with Crandall that year, because we had a wet, heavy, late-spring snowfall, and several large branches from my trees broke off and fell into his yard.  I might have helped clean them up if he wasn’t always such a prick, but I was also afraid of setting a precedent by cleaning them up.  Nonetheless, I did feel a little guilty about it, especially with my recently realized desire to be more contrite and sexually submissive to men. 

It was a mid-afternoon in late May after the snowstorm, when I was in my backyard removing the sheets I had thrown over some newly-planted flower beds, and Crandall was in his yard using a chain saw to cut up the fallen limbs.  During a lull in my work, I walked over to talk with him to be neighborly.  He had an angry look on his face as he said, “Thanks a lot for helping with these fucking limbs, asshole.  I’ve been out here half the day working on your limbs.” 

My first instinct was to give him shit right back and remind him of the law, but then I decided to be conciliatory.  I gave a lame excuse, saying, “Sorry, Crandall, but I didn’t think it would be that much work.  What can I do to make it up to you?” 

He glared at me, and answered, “Fuck you, Gary, you can suck my cock, mother fucker!” 

I resisted the urge to tell him to get fucked, and instead seized the opportunity, by saying, “Uh, well, okay, Crandall.  Do you want me to suck it now, or wait for a more convenient time?” 

Crandall was momentarily stunned by my agreement, and still maintaining his dominating bluster, he said, “Right now, mother fucker, if you’re serious, and we can go into my garden shed before you change your mind.” 

I followed him to the shed, and he pointed to a lawn chair and said, “This is hard to believe after all the years we’ve been neighbors, Gary, but sit down and open your mouth.” 

He unfastened and pushed down his jeans and underwear, and since he had been working, his hairy crotch was sweaty and musky.  I could hardly believe the thickness of his soft, uncircumcised cock, which was vein-covered and six inches long, looking like a summer sausage, and his lemon-sized balls hanging down as low as his cock. 

His is exactly the type of cock I had been fantasizing about, and when he stepped closer, I lifted it with my hand, feeling the thickness and weight of it, and then took the precum-oozing, bulbous head into my mouth.  He held my head in place so I couldn’t move away, as his cock hardened to about eight inches long, and I began sucking his meat, just like I had read about. 

I loved the taste and texture of his cock, foreskin, and precum, and I held onto his hairy, bare ass as he began thrusting into my mouth.  I loved the feeling of being used by him, especially since he disliked me and was fucking my mouth for spite, as he derided me, saying, “I wish I had known years ago that my asshole neighbor is a nasty ass cock sucker, since my wife doesn’t give it up very often, and would never take my cock into her mouth.” 

He continued pounding my mouth as I sucked him, and in about six minutes, he said, “Keeping sucking and swallow fast, mother fucker, because here comes my cock cream.” 

His big cock throbbed and spasmed as spurt after spurt of salty and slightly bitter cum flooded my mouth.  I kept sucking for more as his cock softened, and then moved down to suck his hairy and gamey balls.  He looked down at me smiling with his soft, spent cock laying across my face as I sucked first one and then the other of his testicles into my mouth. 

When I finally pulled away, he asked, “When did this shit start, Gary?” 

I explained my awakening and then said, “I loved sucking your big cock and eating your cum, Crandall, and I’ll do it for you anytime we can get a private moment.” 

I had a much better relationship with Crandall after that, and we have managed to get together at least once a week, either in his shed or sometimes in his basement.  Linda asked me about my new friendship with him after so many years of conflict, and I just smiled and answered, “I’ve been doing some self-reflection, and have decided it’s best to be nice to our neighbors.” 

Sausage from the Grocery Store 

It was three weeks after my first encounter with Crandall, and I had sucked his cock three times already when I was at the grocery store one day.  I stopped in the meat department and was in a daze as I handled and was stroking a summer sausage that was about the size of Crandall’s cock, with a diameter of almost two inches, and eight inches long, using it to fantasize about sucking his cock.  

I was brought out of my trance when someone spoke, saying, “Damn, Gary, I hope you’re going to buy that thing after jacking it off in the store.” 

My good friend, Winston, was smiling at me as I realized that I had been holding the summer sausage in front of my waist and stroking it like I was masturbating it.  Winston and I had moved into the neighborhood at the same time, twenty years earlier, and were fishing and camping buddies, as well as our families socializing, and helping each other with projects around our homes.  We also talked about and teased each other about sexual issues, so it wasn’t out of line for him to say that.”

I felt my face turning red and tried to laugh it off and tease about it, saying, “Oops, you caught me, Winston.  I guess this was a little wishful thinking on my part.” 

We had seen each other’s cocks when we were camping, and he knows that I have a smaller cock than his, at only two inches long on soft, and that I know his is bigger, and uncircumcised, at about five inches long on soft and thick, with huge, low-hanging balls. 

He laughed and said, “I was kind of hoping you were thinking of me, but I can’t quite measure up to that sausage.  What were you thinking, anyway?  Were you fantasizing about having a bigger dick, or were you maybe trying to figure out how big my cock is on hard?”   

That was another opportunity I hadn’t thought of, even as close as we are, and I tried to seem like I was kidding when I said, “Well, I guess I have been curious, after seeing your junk swinging around when we’re camping and fishing.  But if, as you say, you can’t quite measure up to this sausage, how close are you to it?” 

Winston smiled and replied, “It’s closer than you might think, but a guy can’t tell his secrets, especially not when standing in the meat department, which is kind of ironic.  Maybe if we get drunk enough when we go fishing this weekend, you’ll find out.” 

We often went fishing at our favorite lake, leaving after work on Friday, getting to the lake an hour later, and returning on Sunday afternoon.  It was still light out as we set up our tent and arranged our sleeping bags, and then cooked our dinner over the campfire.  We brought two cases of beer and began drinking right away so that by the time we finished dinner and cleaned up, we were already on our fifth beers. 

Nothing had been said about our discussion in the grocery store, and I thought he had forgotten about it.  But as we sat around the campfire bullshitting and kidding around, Winston asked, “Hey, old buddy, are you still curious about how big my meat is on hard?  I’m drunk and horny enough right now to let you find out if you’re willing to do the work.” 

I tried not to act overly interested, and replied, “Yeah, sure, I guess, but what do you mean about doing the work?” 

He smiled and answered, “You need to show me that you really want it, by undressing me and getting it hard for me.” 

That was playing into my desire to be submissive and demean myself, and I said, “Okay, Winston, but we’d better go into our tent, in case any other campers pass by.” 

We opened our sleeping bags all the way and put one on top of the other, making a large bed, and Winston laid back with his head on a pillow looking down at me.  I was drunk too, and it felt surreal to be undressing my friend, as I fumbled removing his shoes, before pulling his athletic shorts and underwear down and off as he lifted his hips to help me. 

His soft cock and big balls were hanging down between his spread legs, and he said, “I never thought you’d be the kind of guy to fondle another man’s junk, but you’ve come this far, and if you want to see it hard, you’d need to stroke it for me.” 

I laid on my side next to him, in a position where my head was even with his crotch, and it was comfortable to reach over to his cock.  He watched attentively as I reached and gripped his cock.  It felt so thick and heavy compared to my dick, and his foreskin that was mostly covering his bulbous cock head made it feel even meatier.  I began stroking his meat, and it quickly hardened to over seven inches long, and his foreskin was squishing as it slid over the oozing precum. 

Winston’s cock had been hard for over a minute already as I continued stroking it, and he sensed from my continued stroking and the lustful look on my face that I was interested in more than just getting it hard for him.  He slowly rolled onto his side facing me, which brought his cock only inches from my mouth, and said, “Damn, old buddy, I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but if you want to chow down on my meat, then have at it, because I’d sure love to get off.” 

I leaned in and tentatively licked the precum-oozing head of his thick cock, before taking the head into my mouth and sucking it.  He slid as close as he could and pushed more into my mouth, as I reached over to hold his bare ass.  He rolled farther over on me and began thrusting into my mouth, as I rubbed my hand down his ass to fondle his balls from behind.  

His cock was pushing into my throat as he moaned, “Oh fuck, you’ve got such a good mouth-pussy, Gary, and I’m going to be feeding you my two-week load in a minute or so.  Suck it, cock sucker, keep sucking so I can get off in your cunt mouth.” 

It was only a half-minute later when his cock began to throb and his balls pulled up, and my mouth was flooded with his salty and slightly bitter cum.  I kept sucking and holding tightly onto his ass as his cock continued squirting, and I kept sucking and swallowing as it softened in my mouth. 

When I finally pulled it out of my mouth, I moved down to suck his balls, and as he leaned farther, almost in the prone position, except with one knee pulled up to spread his legs, I twisted in the other direction, ending up between his legs, sucking his balls from behind. 

I sucked his balls for about five minutes, while looking at his long, thick perineum and hairy ass, and then I was so aroused remembering some of the stories I read and moved up to suck his perineum, which pushed my face into his ass.  Then I moved up farther and began licking and sucking his gamey ass crack, until finding his asshole and sucking it. 

Afterward, we were lying next to each other on the sleeping bag, and Winston asked, “Holy shit, Gary, I don’t know what the fuck has gotten into you, but I like it, and you can suck anything of mine anytime you want.” 

I explained how I started reading porn stories after Linda became less interested in sex and found that I was more sympathetic with the bisexual, submissive characters who demeaned themselves with other men.  Then I continued, saying, “When you caught me stroking that sausage in the store and teased me about it, I knew that I had to suck your cock.  I hope you’re not disappointed in me, but I loved the embarrassment and humiliation of sucking you.” 

We still had the rest of the weekend, and I sucked his cock again that night, as well as casually sucking his balls, then again in the morning before breakfast, two times in the boat on the lake, and twice more on Saturday night in the tent.  He was pretty much worn out and drained by Sunday morning, but I sucked him off again before we packed up to leave for home.  And now Winston feeds me regularly. 

New Friend at the Gym 

After having established cock sucking relationships with Crandall and Winston, I wanted more and began thinking of other relatively safe ways of finding men to suck.  Then it occurred to me that I could see naked men in the showers at the health club where I worked out three nights a week if I started showering there instead of coming home to clean up. 

I established a pattern of working out at the same time, so I could become acquainted with other men on the same schedule, and it didn’t take long to meet Mike, who appeared to be in his mid-fifties.  We worked out on the same machines and free weights, and I tried to get next to him as much as possible.  After barely acknowledging each other over a period of two weeks, I introduced myself, and we sometimes spotted each other on the bench. 

He might have been suspicious when I always ended my workouts and went to the shower when he did, and since it’s a big open shower area with eight shower heads, I got plenty of opportunities to look at him.  His genitals are attractive, with a thick, uncircumcised cock, looking to be six inches long on soft, and lemon-sized, low-hanging balls, all of which looked so tasty swinging between his legs as he moved around in the shower. 

I purposely let him catch me looking at him several times, and then turning away looking embarrassed, and the more I did it, the more fully he displayed himself to me.  We hadn’t talked about it until one night after our showers when we were getting dressed next to each other in the locker room.  I was sitting on the bench, and he was standing at his locker, after drying himself off and was still naked.  He turned towards me, and I stared at his gorgeous cock and balls only a foot from my face, and said, “Hey, Gary, I was thinking of stopping for a couple of beers before going home.  Would you like to join me?” 

That was the first time he had invited me out, and I answered, “Sure, Mike, I’d like that.” 

Mike was in his conversion van, and I followed him to a quiet, neighborhood bar close to the club, and we sat in a booth in the corner.  We ordered our first beer and talked about the club and working out for a while, and then after starting on our second beers, he said, “I don’t want to offend you if I’m wrong, Gary, but it’s been evident to me that you’ve been staring at my junk in the showers.  What are your intentions, man?  Are you just curious, since you have a little dick, or do you have more of an interest?” 

That was my opportunity to take the beta-male role and appeal to his more-dominant demeanor, and I answered, “Oh shit, Mike, I’m sorry for staring, and hope I haven’t made you uncomfortable.  It’s just that, uh, yes, I’m so embarrassed about my little dick, especially around a man like you with a big, attractive package, and it’s hard not to stare.  I’m happily married and not gay, but I still find your package appealing.” 

Mike smiled and said, “Well, I’m not gay either, but my wife has long since cut me off from her pussy, and I’d love to give you a closer look and taste if you’re up for it.” 

I wanted to act like I was inexperienced with men, and said, “Oh, uh, geez, Mike, that’s very tempting, given how much I like your package, but I’ve never done anything like that.  Where could we even do it, and would you mind if it takes me a bit to get used to it?” 

He laughed, and replied, “We can do it right out in my van, and I don’t care if you haven’t done it before if I can get my cock in your mouth.  I haven’t gotten off in over a month, and it would sure be nice if you’d help me out.” 

I was still acting shy and uncertain, and said, “Okay, I guess we can try it, but don’t get mad if I back out.” 

We finished our beers and went out to his van, and Mike moved the front seats forward to give him more room to stretch out his legs sitting in the back seat captain’s chair.  I sat in the other seat while he took off his shoes and pushed his shorts and underwear down and off, and then he directed me to get on my knees on the floor while he turned the chair towards me. 

I shuffled up between his legs, gripping his cock with one hand and weighing his balls with the other, as he smiled down at me.  I then tentatively licked his foreskin-covered cock head and around his shaft, showing my uncertainty, before taking his bulbous cock head into my mouth and sucking it.  He held my head as I took in more and more of his cock, which hardened to over eight inches long, and I sucked it. 

He began thrusting into my mouth as I reached around to hold his ass with one hand as I fondled his balls with the other, and he moaned, “Oh fuck, I knew it, I knew you’d be my cock sucker.” 

I sucked his big cock for what seemed like five minutes before his balls tightened and his cock began to throb, and my mouth was filled with spurt after spurt of his tasty cum.  I continued sucking and swallowing to get every creamy drop, and he said, “Damn, boy, it felt like you got a good feeding tonight.” 

His load was larger than Crandall’s and Winston’s and after sucking his soft cock for another few minutes, I moved down to suck his balls, as he lifted his legs up onto the front seats to give me better access.   I sucked his balls for about five minutes, and when I moved down to his perineum, he tilted his hips back even farther.  His crotch was hairy and musky, even after having recently taken a shower, and he finally shifted until I was sucking his ass. 

Mike pressed hard against my face as he said, “There’s no fucking way this is your first time, Gary, and that’s fine with me.  I think this is going to be a great friendship, and you might even be able to suck me off at the club on slow nights.” 

The Black Contractor’s Big Bulge

Sucking Crandall and Winston was easier, since I already knew them, and my experience with Mike gave me more confidence to find strangers to suck.  I wasn’t sure when my next opportunity would occur, but it came soon after sucking Mike the first time. 

My company had just started a program letting certain job classifications work from home three days a week, with Wednesdays a required day of overlap in the office so everyone would be there for meetings.  Since Linda and I wanted to keep our two spare bedrooms for guests, we decided to finish our basement, part of which would be a home office for me.  I interviewed four contractors, and although all of them have good credentials and plenty of references from satisfied customers, I decided on an older black contractor, named Darius.

Linda wasn’t interested in participating in the interviews, and I talked with them in the basement so they could assess the workspace, where I had set up a temporary office area with an old table, office chairs, and an old couch.  All the contractors made credible proposals, but Darius was in his early sixties and seemed to have more experience with basements configured like ours.  

And I must admit that Darius had another attraction.  He seemed fit for his age, with just a slight belly and partially gray hair, and with him wearing tight work pants, I couldn’t help noticing the sizeable cock lump running down one leg, and the testicle lumps down the other.  I had seen plenty of pictures of big, black cocks and balls, as well as reading stories about white men loving to be submissive to black men and suck them, and it was still hard to believe the size of his genitals. 

I was distracted talking with him since we were seated in front of the table across from each other, and I couldn’t help taking frequent glances at his bulges.  I knew that he caught me a few times, since I’d look up after gawking at his bulges, and he’d be looking at my face, but he gave no acknowledgment except for a grin. 

It was scheduled to be a three-week job, and during the first part, when there was some demolition and heavy work of framing it out, he had a helper, named Max, who was a black man about my age.  I know that contractors don’t like to be bothered while working, but since I was in the basement anyway, I’d fix my lunch and eat with them, so I could ask about the progress of the job. 

I thought we were getting along well, and I’d often bring them refreshments when they were taking little work breaks, and used those times, along with our lunch breaks, to gawk at Darius’ bulges.  One day about halfway into the job, I was sitting with Darius at lunch when Max wasn’t there, and I decided to sexualize our conversation, just to see how he’d react.  

We were just getting into our lunches, and I asked, “Do you ever have basement jobs when the white wives are home instead of the husbands, and they try to come on to you?  I’ve been reading a little porn, and there’re all kinds of stories about white women being attracted to black men.” 

Darius looked at me suspiciously and replied, “I don’t know why you’d be reading shit like that, but yes, there does seem to be a kind of cult following, and not just with the ladies.  But I am curious why you’d be reading those kinds of stories.” 

I wanted to reveal my submissiveness, but lied about my previous attraction to blacks, saying, “It’s kind of hard to explain, Darius, but I was getting horny when my wife started losing interest in sex, and I started reading porn.  I read all types of porn and learned some things about myself.  I always thought I was as much of a man’s man as any other man, but then I found that I was identifying more with the submissive men in those stories, and especially those servicing black men.  Why do you think so many white men and women have an attraction to black men?” 

Darius thought for a few seconds, and answered, “I don’t have much experience with this, but one issue might be that interracial sex seems so taboo and therefore exciting, and I’ve heard that some white people are trying to assuage white guilt.  There’s also the old wives’ tales about black men being well-hung, and some people, men especially, get an erotic thrill being submissive to stronger black men.” 

He seemed to hit most of the issues, and I asked, “What did you mean when you said that you don’t have much experience with interracial sex?” 

He responded, “At my age, when my wife has long since quit giving up her pussy to me, I’ve found that I can occasionally have my needs taken care of by some cock hungry customers, who are usually men.  It’s too dangerous to fuck other men’s wives, and risk impregnating them or being accused of rape, and there are plenty of men who are happy to oblige.” 

I asked, “Well, how do encounters like that start?  Do the men just come right out and ask to suck your cock?”

Darius smiled and brought our conversation to a head, saying, “It never hurts to advertise, and I start by wearing these tight pants, which sometimes generates a little interest.  Then there’s a conversation like this one, where a customer gets me talking about black-on-white sex, and it usually ends with my black cock in his white mouth.  Is that what you’re after, Gary; being submissive to me and getting my cock in your mouth?” 

My face was red with embarrassment as I submitted to him, saying, “Oh fuck yes, Darius, would you please let me suck your cock and balls?” 

RachelGoldstorm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelGoldstorm

Darius smiled as he kicked off his shoes, and then stood up to unfasten and push his pants and underwear down and off.  His thick, uncircumcised, black cock is at least seven inches long on soft, and his plum-sized balls were hanging down below his cock.  He walked up to my chair, with his cock at face level, and I gripped it with one hand, where my fingers barely touch around it, and weighed his massive balls with the other, as I smelled his strong musky and sweaty aroma.

I then held his big, black ass and pulled him towards me, and struggled to take his huge cock head into my mouth.  I had just begun sucking him, and his cock had hardened to ten inches long, when he said, “It’s nice having a hungry white boy worship my black cock, but let’s take this to the couch where we’ll be more comfortable.” 

He had me sit on the floor with my back to the couch and lay my head back on the seat, and he knelt on the couch, straddling my face, as he leaned in to brace himself against the back of the couch as he pushed his cock back into my mouth.  He fucked my mouth, with his massive balls slapping against my throat, and I loved the feeling of being under and dominated by him.  He fucked me that way for a few minutes, and then pulled his cock out and squatted to press his massive balls to my mouth. 

I sucked his hairy, black scrotum, and then took his huge testicles into my mouth one at a time, as he smiled down at his new, white cock sucker.  After sucking his balls for what seemed like ten minutes, he moved forward and I was sucking his long, thick, bulging perineum, with my chin pressed into his gamey ass crack.  His sweaty, mucky aroma was much stronger being all the way under him that way, after he had been working all morning, and before long he moved forward again, enveloping my face in his ass. 

He pressed harder on my face as I began sucking and licking his ass crack, until I found his asshole, and probed it with my tongue.  He was relatively clean down there, and I detected just a slight metallic taste, as he ground his ass into my face.  He finally pulled back and pressed his cock to my mouth, and I started sucking it as he said, “I love breaking in a new white mouth, and you’re going to love my big load of cum.” 

Darius was fucking me deeply, pushing his big cock into my throat, and my dick was as hard as a rock.  I continued sucking his massive cock for what seemed like six or seven minutes, and then his meat flexed, and began to throb, as my mouth was filled with his huge load of black cock cream.  I sucked and swallowed until his cock softened in my mouth and was still trying to hold him on me as he pulled away. 

We sat back on the couch together, and he said, “I knew from that day you interviewed me that you wanted my cock and balls, and don’t think either of us has been disappointed.  You like being submissive as much as I like dominating, and I’ll be using your cunt mouth at least twice a day until the job is finished, and if you want more, Max will be happy to feed you on the days he’s here.” 

I did suck Darius twice a day until the end of the job, and Max as well on days he was there.  When the job ended, I was content having Crandall, Winston, and Mike to suck somewhat regularly, but then another opportunity came out of the blue. 

The Devil Made Me Do It 

One of my coworkers at my office, named Donald, and I had been good friends for over twenty years, and earlier on Linda and I had socialized as couples with him and his wife, Margaret.  They’re about seven years older than Linda and me,  and our close relationship ended about five years before the events in this story unfolded. 

We quit socializing mainly because they got serious about their religion, and Donald even became a deacon.  The problem was that they were always trying to proselytize us when we were together, and we eventually stopped inviting them over.  Donald and I continued a good working relationship since he didn’t get that preachy at work. 

I hadn’t talked much with Donald recently since we were both working from home three days a week, and we hadn’t had meetings together on our overlapping Wednesdays.  But about two weeks after Darius completed my basement project, Donald and I were free for our lunch periods, and he invited me to out to lunch with him. 

We went to a quiet diner close to the office and sat in a booth in the back for privacy, and we talked about work and family for the first twenty minutes while waiting for our lunch.  When we had pretty much run out of things to talk about, and against my better judgment I asked him about his church activities.   

I said, “You haven’t mentioned your church so far, Donald, and that used to be all you wanted to talk about.  How’s it going there, and are you still a deacon?” 

His face blushed with embarrassment, as he answered, “Well, uh, no, we’re not as active as we were, and I resigned from my deaconship about a year ago.” 

I said, “Wow, Donald, I’m sorry to hear that, since that was so big a part of your life.  What caused the sudden change?” 

Donald looked uncomfortable as he replied, “Trying to live that devoutly took a toll, and Margaret and I realized that we were losing good friends, like you and Linda, and our fervor was part of it.  But for me, some of the deacon duties got me into situations where I began to question some of my, let’s say, perspectives on life.”

I said, “Not to be nosy, Donald, but that’s a little cryptic.  Could you be more specific?” 

He responded, “This is embarrassing to talk about, but I guess you’re one of the few people in my life I could ever discuss it with; so here goes.  Part of my responsibilities as a deacon were to counsel members having marital difficulties, and even single members who were having relationship issues.  I was lucky marrying Margaret, since we never had the shocking kinds of issues, I learned about with them.” 

“I had no idea there was so much marital infidelity, and aberrant sexual behaviors of all kinds going on with our members, and as much as I tried to be a dispassionate listener and advisor, and maintain my moral compass, hearing about and discussing those behaviors resulted in me becoming lustful.” 

Our conversation was getting interesting, and I asked, “Which behaviors did you find the most disgusting, that you were feeling lustful about?” 

Donald answered, “This is where it gets even more embarrassing.  It soon became common to hear about unfaithful wives and husbands having sex with other married people.  But there were much fewer women cheating with other men, especially those in our age bracket, and it was mostly men looking for relief in the arms of others because their wives had lost interest in sex.  But that’s not the worst of it.” 

“Some of the husbands turned to other men for relief, and I talked with many men, a fewer number dominant, looking for other men to give them relief, and many more submissive, who for some reason get immense sexual enjoyment out of being subservient to others.” 

“The problem for me started when I began to associate my situation with Margaret, who lost interest in sex years ago, with those men, who made very persuasive arguments about how it wasn’t really cheating if they used other men for non-emotional, sexual relief.  I knew that I could never cheat on Margaret with another woman.” 

He paused for a moment to take a bite of food and gather his thoughts, and then revealed the crux of his situation, saying, “After hearing all the stories from the members, I realized that I’m very much an alpha-male, who would want to be serviced, and I started fantasizing about finding men to, uh, you know, suck me off.  That’s when I resigned my deaconship because my imaginings were so contrary to the church’s teachings, and I felt like a hypocrite.” 

I felt certain that I could get his cock into my mouth if I handled it right, and I said, “Oh my, Donald, hearing all of this is getting me excited.  I know this is a very personal question, but have you, you know, have you identified someone to take care of it for you, and if you did, do you think you’d go through with it?” 

Donald answered, “I don’t know what you’ll think of me, Gary, but I’m sometimes hot and sometimes cold on the idea.  It seems like it would be so hard to find a submissive man willing to suck me, without wanting anything in return, and dangerous too, to try to contact a stranger on those porn sites.  But yes, I guess if I found the right man and situation, I probably would do it.  I’m horny all the time and can’t stop thinking about it.  But wait, why is discussing this getting you excited.” 

I decided to go for it, but in a way where he’d think it was my first time, and I partially lied, saying, “It seems to be common that many wives lose interest in sex as they get older, and I’ve had the same issues with Linda.  Not too long ago I started reading porn stories, to get relief for myself.  It’s ironic that when you heard your members talking about bisexual relief, you associated yourself with the alpha-males, while I empathized with the subservient characters in the stories.” 

After letting that sink in for a few seconds, I continued, “Now it’s my turn to be embarrassed.  I’ve been fantasizing about finding a dominant man who wanted to be sucked and who would let me worship his genitals, but who wouldn’t want to service me.  And like you, I’m learning that it’s difficult to find just the right situation.  It feels surreal saying this, since we’ve been friends for so many years, but we might be a good match to try it, and maybe get it out of our systems.” 

Donald looked shocked at my admission, and said, “Holy shit, Gary, I would never have imagined you wanting to be a cock sucker, especially how nasty it is to take a cock in your mouth, but then you would never have thought I’d want to be sucked.  I hope you’re serious and not just fucking with me, because I’m horny as fuck, with a three-week load, and would love to be sucked off.  Would you be planning to go all the way, uh, you know, and swallow my cum too?” 

I fibbed again, saying, “I’m not totally sure that I can even go through with it, but if I did, I’d probably want to taste and swallow your cum.  From all the stories I’ve read, that seems to be the favorite part for cock suckers, and it feels funny thinking of myself being submissive to men that way.” 

He said, “Maybe you could give Linda an excuse for coming over to my home early this evening, since Margaret will be at church for a ladies’ group.  But just as a test to see if you’re able to even touch it, would you like to try feeling my cock right now?  I‘d love to feel your hand on my cock, and no one will be able to see under the table.” 

Feigning reluctance, I answered, “Uh, yeah, I guess so, if you’ll willing to pull it out here.” 

Donald unfastened and unzipped his pants, and I immediately sensed the musky aroma of hairy crotch.  I slowly reached over and put my hand on what felt like a very think, uncircumcised cock, that felt about five inches long on soft.  I wanted to boost his ego and satisfy my desires to be seen as weaker and submissive to him, and I said, “Oh my, Donald, your cock is longer and much thicker than mine, and it’s not even hard yet.”  

Then I reached down farther to feel his low-hanging, egg-sized balls, and said, “And your balls are huge.  I bet they produce a lot of sperm for me to eat, and it’ll be exciting having you use me.” 

I stroked his cock, and it hardened to what felt like eight inches long and very thick, and his copiously flowing precum was running down my hand.  He had the contented, lustful look of a horny man on his face, and he got excited when I pulled away and licked his precum off my hand.” 

He said, “Oh shit, Gary, that’s so disgusting.  But how does it taste?”

I put my hand on his cock, and responded, “Delicious, and maybe just a little salty and slightly bitter.  One of my favorite things about those stories I’ve been reading is just how wonderfully humiliating and demeaning it will be to take another man’s bodily fluids into my mouth, while he’s using me for his pleasure.  I can only imagine what your full load will taste and feel like.” 

Donald said, “I don’t know how you can feel this way, especially when you’ll be sucking my cock, that I piss out of, but your strong desires to do this are getting me even more excited, and I can hardly wait until you come over after work.  Should I clean up for you or anything?” 

I said, “No, I really love how nasty they get in some of the stories, sucking men after they’ve just pissed, or even drinking their piss, and I want you to be as sweaty and musky as usual after a long day at work, and having not washed after pissing during the day.  I want to take in the raw aroma and taste of your genitals.” 

Linda thought it was nice that I was getting reacquainted with Donald when I called to let her know I’d be late getting home since I was stopping by his home to help him with a project.  I got to his home at 6:00 PM and we went down to his basement, where he has a spare bedroom, and he went to the bathroom to piss, before getting undressed and lying back on the bed.

He remembered our conversation from lunch about me liking it to be nasty and didn’t shake the piss out of his foreskin.  He looked down at me as I took his soft, piss-soaked cock into my mouth, and said, “It’s still hard to believe you’re doing this for me, Gary, but I like seeing you between my legs with my cock in your mouth.  Suck it, man.”

I sucked his cock, balls, and ass as I had done with the others, but I won’t give all the details, in the interest of saving space for two more stories.  But I loved it when he rolled over on me and fucked my mouth, and I got to eat his tasty, thick load of cum.  He fed me his cock regularly after that, sometimes in a storage closet or the restroom at work, or on Wednesday evenings in his basement. 

Sucking on the Trail 

In addition to working out at the health club, where I met Mike, I also jogged in the evenings and on weekends, when I wasn’t at the gym.  We have a walking/running/biking trail with an access point only two blocks from my home, and it runs through a heavily wooded area on either side of a creek.  I saw some of the same men and women on the trail who had similar schedules, and although I had never talked with any of them, we acknowledged one another with a wave or simple hello as we passed on the trail. 

One evening I was walking to cool down and saw a fit, older man, who looked to be in his mid-sixties, and who I had seen jogging many times before, sitting on a bench.  I approached and asked, “Hi, my name’s Gary, do you mind if I join you?” 

He replied, “Of course not, and my name’s Benjamin.” 

We just talked about the weather and other mundane subjects for a few minutes, until a voluptuous woman in her thirties jogged past us, with her big tits bouncing and swaying in front of her.  I tried to sexualize the conversation, saying, “Whoa, Benjamin, now that would be a fun ride, and I’ve seen her out here before.” 

Benjamin laughed, and said, “Yeah, I could see that for a young man like you, but with this fucking erectile dysfunction, I couldn’t do much with her.”

I was surprised that he’d admit having ED to a stranger and decided to keep him talking about it, to see if he’d be willing to expound on it and give me an angle to suck his cock.  I said, “Sorry to hear that, Benjamin, and since I’m approaching fifty, I’ve probably got that to look forward to.  I’ve never talked with anyone who has ED, and if you don’t mind me asking, what’s it like?” 

Benjamin gave me a funny look, and answered, “Well, I obviously can’t get it up anymore, except a little sometimes if I’m highly aroused, but with my wife having no desire to even, you know, even suck it for me, it doesn’t matter much anyway.” 

He was more forthcoming than I could have hoped for, and I took the risk to ask, “But with ED, can you, uh, work it with your hand to at least get off, even if it’s not hard?”  

After thinking for a few seconds, he responded, “Yeah, the plumbing works fine, and I can stimulate myself on soft, even though I am sometimes incontinent immediately after an ejaculation.  So, you can imagine how hard it would be to convince someone to have any kind of sex with me.” 

Since he was sharing that much personal information, he must have sensed my submissive nature, and I was getting hopeful when I said, “This is kind of embarrassing to admit, but I’ve been reading some porn, and even if the stories are only partially true, it seems there are all kinds of men out there who’d love to give a man like you relief, even with the incontinence.  Have you ever thought about finding a man to take care of it for you?” 

Benjamin turned my way, and rubbed his crotch, as he answered, “I’ve never thought about that, but I don’t think I’d be opposed.  You seem to know a lot about this, Gary, and I’ve never met a man so interested in my ED and ejaculation habits.  I can’t help wondering if you know any men who’d be willing to help me out, and no offense, or if you’d be willing to do it yourself?” 

I partially lied, saying, “I’m a mostly happily married man, except that my wife has lost interest in sex.  I started reading porn to get off to and realized some disturbing things about myself.  But the more I read and thought about it, the more I wanted to try sucking a cock.  So, if you’re interested, I’d like to try it with you, and we could go down the side trail behind this bench, where I know there’s another bench by the creek.” 

He said, “Whoa, Gary, you seem to want it, and I haven’t gotten off in weeks, or maybe even months.  Let’s go to that other bench and try this out.” 

I led him along the narrow path, about fifty feet to the other bench, and since he was wearing only running shorts and a t-shirt, plus his shoes, he quickly pushed down his shorts and sat on the bench.  I dropped to my knees between his legs and was treated to the thickest, uncircumcised cock I had ever seen about five inches long, and with a bulbous head partially covered with the foreskin, with more foreskin bunched up behind the head. 

He also has plum-sized balls that we were hanging low over the edge of the seat, and the aroma of his hairy, sweaty, and musky crotch was intoxicating.  I reached around and gripped his ass with one hand, while I fondled his balls with the other, as I leaned down and struggled to get his big cock head into my mouth.  I began sucking his thick, meaty cock, and it seemed strange at first when it didn’t harden, but then I realized that I liked the feeling and taste of his cock’s meaty texture in my mouth. 

I was soon able to take his whole cock in my mouth, and I sucked as he held my head and thrusted his hips against my face.  He was moaning and breathing hard as he said, “Oh fuck, Gary, this is wonderful, and getting off hasn’t felt this good in over ten years.  Keep sucking, I’m almost there, and you can pull away if I start to piss.” 

It was only a few seconds later when his cock hardened partially to what felt like seven inches long and even thicker in my mouth, and as it throbbed and shot spurt after spurt of his tasty, bitter cum into my mouth, he, moaned and grunted, saying, “Ugh, ugh, ugh, fuck, man, that feels so fucking good.” 

The pulsing stopped for a few seconds, and I felt his cock flex again, as he began pissing in my mouth.  He probably expected me to pull away, but I held on even tighter with both hands on his ass and drank his salty, but otherwise bland urine.  He continued pissing when he learned that I wasn’t pulling away, and I must have drunk a pint of his piss. 

I moved down to suck his big balls after that, and he put his legs over my shoulders to pull me in tight.  After sucking his balls for what seemed like five minutes, he released his legs and I reluctantly got up and sat on the bench next to him.  Benjamin said, “Damn, Gary, you really are a nasty and hungry cock sucker, and I loved every moment of it.  You even got this old cock about half hard, and that felt good too.” 

Benjamin and I started planning our runs to meet on the trail at least twice a week after that, and it didn’t take long to work him up to getting fully hard, with his nine-inch monster cock. 

Hardware Hard On 

I continued meeting intermittently with all the men I had sucked, except for Darius and Max, since they had jobs far from my home, and was getting all the cocks to suck that I had time for, but then another opportunity arose.

The family-owned, franchised hardware store near my home has much better service than the big-box stores, and I liked shopping there, even though their prices are a little higher on most items.  That store had been in the same family for four generations, and I knew everyone there.  The original owner had passed away, and his son, Randall, who was in his seventies, was working there part-time as a greeter and a person customers consulted when looking for items, while his son, Carl, was then actively managing the store.  Carl’s son, David, worked there part-time, while he attended college in Rochester. 

Randall sat in a camping chair in the front of the store and not only answered questions, but he guided customers to the right aisles and even went with them to provide hands-on assistance if they needed it.  I had gotten to know him well over the years, getting help on many home projects, and he was spry and mentally alert for his age.  He also had a mischievous edge to him, and we often teased the lady customers in the store, and even some of the hot ladies working the registers. 

It was three weeks after my first encounter with Benjamin, and remembering Darius, when I was thinking how arousing it was to suck men much older than me.  That helped me feel more subservient to them, and I couldn’t help thinking of Randall.   

I was in the hardware store early on a Sunday morning when the store wasn’t busy.  I was working on my lawn sprinkler system, that needed a special section of pipe to fix a broken connection attached to the solenoid valving.  I asked Randall for help, thinking that I could get him talking about sex. 

We were in the irrigation section handling different sections of pipe, from six to nine inches long, and I said, “Holding these pipes reminds me of how much I’d like to put my pipe in some of the cute cashiers you have working here.” 

Randall smiled and said, “Yeah, I know what you mean, Gary, but I don’t think these young ladies would be that interested in humping an old man like me, who hasn’t had any action in many years.” 

I said, “You’re not that old, and I’ve heard of plenty of couples your age being sexually active.  And besides, there’re a lot of ways to get off.  I’ve read a few stories recently about younger men taking care of older men with their mouths, and they love being submissive to seniors.  That’s especially true for cock suckers who like to suck balls too since older men’s balls are rumored to hang lower and lower as they age.”

He gave me a funny look, and said, “That’s some kinky shit, Gary, and I can’t imagine why you’d be reading stories like that.  But I guess for a man like me, getting off in a wet, sucking mouth sure beats whacking it.  You’ve never brought this kind of shit up before, and I’m kind of suspicious that you might be hinting at something.  Is that it, Gary, are you asking to suck my cock?” 

After my experiences with all the other men, I was beyond being embarrassed about it, and answered, with a little fibbing, “You’ll think this is fucked up, but after reading those stories, I’ve kind of been thinking it might be fun to try sucking an older man, just to see what it’s like, and you were the first man I thought of.  And, well, if you’re looking to make your cock squirt, then yes, I’d like to try it with you.” 

Randall smiled, and said, “Holy shit, man, if you’re serious, then we can go back in the storeroom right now since it’ll be another hour before more of our clerks show up.” 

We went back to the far corner of the storeroom, behind some big boxes, and he pushed down his pants and underwear before sitting on a box the right height for me to get on my knees between his legs, putting my mouth at crotch level.  His cock is uncircumcised, very thick, gnarly with bulging veins on the surface, and about five inches long.  His balls were lemon-sized and hanging down over the box, and the musky aroma of his hairy crotch was intoxicating. 

I took his cock into my mouth and began sucking, and it took about a minute for it to reach hardness, at a little over seven inches long.  I was taking his cock into my throat and slurping loudly, as he held my head and said, “Damn, boy, I wish you had approached me for this long before now.  It may take me a while to cum, and it’s been so long since I’ve gotten off that I’ll be flooding your mouth.  I get a little incontinence sometimes too, so watch out for that.” 

After sucking his cock for what seemed like ten minutes, Randall held my head with both hands and began shaking and moaning, as his thick cock erupted in my mouth, with thick and bitter cum.  It throbbed and squirted for a few seconds, and just as the flow subsided, his cock flexed again, and he sprayed one big squirt of piss into my mouth.  I kept sucking and swallowing for another couple of minutes, and then moved down to suck his huge balls.  

Randall finally said, “Holy shit, Gary, I could let you do this for me all day, but we’d better get back out to the store.  There’s no telling when someone could come back here.  But listen, man, you can stop by anytime you want to help this old man out.

It’s been a year now since I sucked Crandall that first time, and although I’ve stopped seeking other men to suck since I have plenty to keep me busy, I won’t turn down any opportunities that arise.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments