Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than I Bargained For

"First time with hot roommate Chris becomes a steamy threesome with him, Tanya and I."

25
11 Comments 11
17.1k Views 17.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
Can't she just leave? Sitting next to him, almost on his knee, all but throwing herself at him. She's the only one left after the party. It's me and Chris, my oh so very hot and sexy roommate, manwhore extraordinaire. And the bitch. That won't leave.

Ever since I broke up with my last boyfriend I've had my eye on Chris. I've heard how he makes the ladies scream for him late at night. And sometimes not so late. And I've decided I want a piece of that. Have him fuck me till I scream in bliss. We've flirted for weeks now. Well, he is always flirting, if truth be told, but I've started flirting back since I became single. At tonight's party it became daring, blatant, the sexual tension that has been building between us coming to a head and we both know what's going to happen as soon as we are alone.

I sit on one side of him on the sofa. He has his hand on my thigh, moving his thumb in slow circles, making my skin tingle. On his other side is Tanya... the bitch. She acts like a cat in heat, rubbing her big breasts against his arm, touching his knee while she talks and giggles, fluttering fucking eyelashes at him.

Okay, if I'm honest she's hot, with big blue clear eyes, dark straight hair falling perfectly around her shoulders. Big round breasts barely contained in her top. Gorgeous long legs. Just the type Chris usually goes for.

I really need to go pee, but I don't want to leave him with her. However, nature calls and I rise from the sofa. Chris catches my hand. "Hey Ginny, where're you going?"

I smile wide at him, happy he wants me to stay. "Just need to use the bathroom." At that he lets go of my hand.

I'm still a little worried about leaving them alone and when he looks up with questioning eyes I look back at him and Tanya with a question of my own shining from my eyes. He gets it and smirks at me "Don't worry," he mouths at me, "I'll take care of it."

Relieved I go do what I need to do. Before going back to the living room I check myself in the mirror, making a face at my reflection. I look good, don't I? I have big hazel eyes, with long lashes. My makeup is a bit smudged from this evening’s party but that only makes me look a little naughty. I have a small button nose sprinkled with freckles. A plush kissable mouth. Wild untameable redbrown locks frame my face. Cute, is what most people would call me. But I can do sexy, can't I?

I look at my small chest. Okay, they're not as large as Tanya's out there, but they are perky and nicely shaped with beautiful pink nipples. And my butt is fucking perfect, round and firm. To complete the picture, a thin waist and shapely legs. Yes! I can be sexy. I am sexy, God Damn. "Go get him girl" I tell my mirror image, blowing myself a kiss. Pushing my breasts up, I take a deep breath, put on my sexiest smile and step out into to living room. And stop dead.

What the hell? Is this what he meant by taking care of it? Tanya is straddling Chris, having pushed his t-shirt up revealing his ripped abs. She has unbuttoned his fly and has her hand down his jeans stroking him. They are kissing passionately. My stomach clenches. N, no, no, no! This can't be happening. It was supposed to be me with him, not her.

I just stand there, staring at them. Mouth slightly open. Holding my breath. As if he felt me staring, Chris looks up at me. His brown eyes lock with mine. There's a challenge in there. A challenge to do what? What is he trying to convey? His face softens and he gives me an inviting smile and then winks at me. Tanya is busy nuzzling and sucking his neck, undulating her hips over his crotch. He wants me to stay? To do what? Join them? Watch them?

I make a quick decision. I'm not going to cowardly slink into my room. I will stay and take his challenge, see where this leads. I take a deep breath and walk over to the stuffed chair across from them and sit down. Tanya just gives me a quick glance, not seeming to care I'm there, continuing to pull of her shirt exposing her considerable bosom. Without taking his eyes off me Chris pushes down her bra, taking one nipple in his mouth. She throws her head back moaning.

God, this is actually arousing. All the sexual tension that has been building in me pools between my legs. I feel my juices flowing, soaking my panties. Chris is now manhandling her breasts. Squeezing them hard, suckling them, nibbling at them. Tanya is enjoying every second of it. Moaning, panting, pressing them further into his hands and mouth. All the while he's looking at me.

Wow, this is so erotic. I'm horny as hell, my pussy dripping wet and aching. I try to relieve some of the ache by rubbing my thighs together. Chris notices and asks me in a voice deep with desire: "Does this make you hot Ginny? Does it make your cunt wet and aching to be filled to see me touching her like this?"

"Yes," I whisper embarrassed, my cheeks blushing red.

"Show me!" he tells me.

When I hesitate he just quirks one eyebrow at me in silent challenge. I raise my skirt, dragging the hem higher letting it drape around my hips. It's easy to see the wet patch on my underwear.

"Hmm" Chris purrs. "Now, pull them aside. Show me you pussy."

I push the crotch of my panties to one side and slowly put one leg up on each armrest, spreading my legs. Chris groans, eyes widening. "God you're so fucking hot Ginny... Touch yourself." His voice is hoarse.

At his reaction, all my shyness is forgotten. I slowly let my fingers trace my outer lips, slipping them through the wet folds, teasing him. Spreading my pussy, showing him how wet I am. Letting my finger circle my clit before slipping two fingers inside. I moan, closing my eyes. Losing myself in the moment. Letting my other hand wander under my shirt, squeezing my breasts, teasing my stiff nipples as I finger fuck myself.

As I open I my eyes I see that not only Chris is staring at me mouth open, but Tanya doesn't seem able to take her eyes of me either.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

"That's so hot," she says before rising from Chris and walking over to me.

I'm so surprised by this development that I stop my administration, letting my fingers slip out. Tanya grabs my hand and, before I know it, she is sucking my fingers clean. And then she leans over me to touch her lips to mine, kissing me softly. I can hear Chris groan. I've never been kissed by a woman before. It's totally different from kissing a guy. Softer. More gentle. It's nice. I taste myself on her mouth and trace my tongue against her lips making her open them to me. We let our tongues tangle, playing for a while.

She pulls away and whisper in my ear: "Let’s put on a little show for him." With eyes twinkling she pulls me to my feet and starts pulling my top off. "You're beautiful," she tells me.

Stroking my breasts, my stomach, my hips, my ass. She unzips my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Unhooking my bra and filling her hands with my breasts. "Beautiful," she says again before lowering her head to suckle one of my nipples.

Looking up I see Chris watching us. He has taken his shirt off and pulled down his jeans. His hand is stroking his hard dick and the sight ignites me even further. I start touching Tanya. Her skin is soft and supple. I help her out of the rest of her clothes and slip out of my panties. We're now naked, kissing, stroking each other. I feel her soft breasts press against mine. I wiggle a little making my nipples touch hers.

We make out for a while. I keep watching Chris as he kicks his jeans and boxers off never stopping moving the hand on his cock. A bead of pre-cum has collected at the tip and the sight makes me groan. Tanya follows my line of sight, smiles at me with twinkling eyes. "You want to taste him?" I nod and bite my lip.

She takes my hand and leads me over to Chris. We both sink to our knees in front of him and start kissing each other around his cock. He gasps and we're rewarded with more pre-cum. We lick and suckle, taking turns sucking him into our mouths. His breath becomes ragged and he stops us. He looks at us in turn, smiling down at us before his eyes focus on me, changing in demeanour.

He grabs my hair and pulls me to my feet, kissing me hard. "I've dreamed about sinking in to your tight wet pussy for weeks," he says before turning me around, bending me over on the coach and pressing my back down so my ass is in the air. He gives me one quick lick from clit to anus before teasing me with his cock at my opening.

I push backwards, wanting to feel him inside and he slides in. "Oooh, so good," I whimper as he hisses, "Fuck me."

He starts slowly, but quickly picks up speed, grabbing my arms for leverage as he pounds into me. Tanya has put herself on the sofa beside me, legs spread, touching herself while looking at us. Suddenly Chris grabs me by the hair, pulling me up against him, whispering in my ear. "I want your mouth on her. I want you to lick that filthy little slut hole of hers making her cum."

The way he speaks to me makes my pussy clench. He notices and chuckles. "Hmm" he purrs. "You like it when I talk dirty. Good to know." Then he pushes my face down between Tanya's legs.

I start licking her. Hesitantly at first, slowly letting my tongue trace through her folds. She tastes salty and sweet. Like heady arousal. As I become more confident I lick harder, circling her clit for a few licks before making my tongue stiff and entering her wet passage, tongue fucking her, before circling back to her clit.

All the while Chris grinds away, with a firm grip on my hips, thrusting me deeper in between Tanya's legs with each stroke of his cock. She starts writhing under my mouth, hips bucking, moaning loudly. I feel myself getting closer to my own peak, high on the power of making her feel so much pleasure, and the amazing feeling of Chris hitting that spot inside me with every stroke. As she cums, screaming, Chris wraps his arm around me seeking out my clit and rubbing it hard. My inner walls pulsing I gush wetness over Chris and lay panting on Tanya's thighs.

He slips out of me, pulls me up to him, kissing me deeply, licking away Tanya’s juices. She has gone down on her knees taking his cock deep in her mouth, humming with delight at the taste of me on him. Then she pushes him on the coach, straddles him with her front towards me and rides him reversed cowgirl style. He grabs her tits, squeezing them and her head falls back while she continues riding him hard.

I’m mesmerized of the sight in front of me. Of his cock sliding in and out of her. Bending forward I lick from his balls up to her clit. Both of them groan. I continue licking, feeling my own juices flowing. I put my hand between my legs rubbing hard. This is the hottest thing I ever experienced.

Chris grabs her hips and starts pounding into Tanya. She holds my head on her clit and I follow her wishes by licking hard. It's not long before she cums again, arching into my mouth. Chris lifts her of him and grabs my head, steering it towards his cock, pushing my head deep down on to him. I swallow greedily as his cum hits the back of my throat in warm jets. At the feeling of him spilling his sperm in me, branding my mouth, I cum hard around my own fingers.

We're all quiet for a while. Chris is looking down at me with a crocked smile on his lips. Something passes between us and I know this is not the last time this will happen. There will be more times and other girls. The only constant will be him and me.

As Tanya gets dressed and leaves, Chris pulls me into his arms and I cuddle close, sighing in content. We sit on the sofa for a while in silence before he lifts me up and carries me to his bedroom.

Published 
Written by SecretlySinful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments