Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving Furniture And Beyond

"Two cocks so many options"

70
16 Comments 16
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I have these ideas in my head, I need to learn how to write them into a story. So let us continue on with my first story.

 I had nowhere to go as James held my head, driving his hot sperm into my mouth. I swallowed what I could as so much leaked out of my mouth all over my chin and chest. He moved his cock out of my mouth and pushed his cum over my lips and face as I licked up as much as I could. Monica joined us, licking first his cock and then my face as James bent down sticking his tongue in my mouth and licking both of our cum covered faces.

Monica asked, “How did you like your first mouthful?”

I replied, “I loved it, a little spicier taste than my own, but good. Still worried I’ll run out?

In response, Monica moved towards me on hands and knees, pushing back on the big bed. James was running his tongue over his lips and cheeks, gathering what cum was there. He also moved toward me. My cock had drooped a bit as I watched them come down from their mutual orgasms.

As Monica’s fingers reached me, my cock slowly extended to its full length. She was amazed by how much precum there was as she moved over my shaft to the blooming head. Her hand came away with long strands of the clear liquid stretching from my cock to her fingers. She moved back and gathered more of the liquid covering her fingers and palm. James ducked his head and licked her palm, gathering strings of my precum into his mouth. He started licking her fingers, moving his mouth up over each sucking as if they were little pricks. Jim rolled the clear fluid around his tongue and whispered, Monica, “he that tastes really good!.”

 Monica pushed James’s head toward my very hard cock. James just looked at me first as Monica held his head in front of my cock. “Put it in your mouth, Jim!’ She urged in a thick husky voice. “Put his cock in your mouth!”

 Tentative at first, he stuck his tongue out and ran it up my shaft, flicking as it went, back down, back up with his tongue flat against the shaft to the slit. His tongue probed at the slit as if it could fit into the small hole. Again, this wasn’t good enough for Monica. “Take it all in your mouth, Jim!” she gasped. “I want to see you with all of his cock in your mouth.”  My cock head slid along his cheeks and over his lips. He took half my length into his mouth and started to nurse on it. His lips were almost turning inside out as he sucked deeply.

“Yeah! Fuck Jim’s mouth!” Monica rasped. “Shoot your cream in his mouth!”

He drew his lips up to the dripping tip of my cock and whispered, “Use my mouth like a pussy.”

I was overcome by the sensation of his wet, hot mouth on my prick, grabbing him by the side of the head with both hands. Jim gagged as I went a little too far, but then he looked up at me with blazing eyes, desire and willingness in them. Jim could feel the powerful throb of my cock against his lips and tongue.

“Cream in his mouth!” wailed Monica. “Yes, let me have it, feed me your cum” his words were cut off as my cum rushed up my cock boiling into his mouth. Creamy jets flooded his mouth. Jim could not swallow fast enough and some of the pearl-white cum escaped his tight lips to run down to his chin. He held only the head of my cock between his lips now, his tongue licking at the dribbling piss hole.

Monica and Jim shared a passionate kiss as they swapped my fresh cum back and forth. It was my turn. Monica leaned in with her tongue covered with my cum and stuck it between my teeth. Our tongues twirled, enjoying each other and my juice.

We decided to take a break. Monica went into the bathroom, leaving the door open. Was this an invitation? I could hear her pee splashing in the bowl and shortly after she came out saying, “Why don’t you boys go out to the hot tub and you can pee off the deck”. She proceeded into the kitchen for some drinks while Jim and I walked out to the deck.

Their backyard was amazing and private. Still, it was only around noon on a beautiful day and we were naked. A hot tub sat by itself, surrounded by lounge chairs covered with thick cushions. Jim walked to the edge of the deck and pointed his cock out to the yard, and began to pee. Moving up beside him, I took hold of myself and started to pee also, our streams crossing into the yard. Monica had come out and was watching when she said, “I guess boys will be boys” and laughed.

Hentaiii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hentaiii

 We moved to the hot tub, each grabbing a bottle of water. We settled into the blissful warmth of the tub, and I looked around. That’s when I noticed their yard wasn’t so private after all. A neighbor's house had one window facing our way and I could swear I saw the curtain move. “Is it ok to be out here nude?” I asked. “I think I saw the curtain move next door. Monica replied that Sam and Sue were at work and Ricky and Sally were in high school, so they were probably not home.

Forgetting about what I saw in the window, we lay back enjoying the tub and each other’s company. Our conversation worked its way back to sex and things were starting to heat up again. Monica walked up the stairs, stopping at the top and bending over, giving Jim and me a glorious view. We followed her out our hard cocks leading the way.

After taking the cushions off the lounges and arranging them on the deck, Monica covered the cushion with a large blanket. Again, movement caught my eye, and this time there was no mistake, a young man was framed in the window with his cock in hand. As soon as he noticed me, the drapes flew closed. I decided not to mention this yet as we settled onto the blanketed cushions.

Jim sat on her other side and Monica played with both our cocks as our eager hands ran over her breasts, thighs, and glistening smooth pussy. Both our cocks were quite hard now as she pumped them with her small, tight fists. She looked at both of us. “Now that your cocks are so hard, would someone like some pussy?” both of our hands shot up like high schoolers. Monica laughed. "Alright,” she said, “one of you can have my pussy and the other gets my ass. One condition: whoever fucks my ass is next in line for an ass fucking!”

Jim and both looked at each other and he immediately flopped onto his back and said, “Mount up baby”. I guess he didn’t want to be the first to lose his cherry.

Lying on his back with his cock pointing straight up in the air. Monica got up and straddled him, a foot on each side of his hips. Monica fondled her pussy, letting the anticipation build inside her. Her lips were puffy, and her clit extended between glistening smooth lips. What a sightsee. I sneaked a peek at our voyeur and saw that he had returned to the window. Monica took Jim’s hard cock in hand and started rubbing it around her wet slit, pushing against her extended clit. She held her cock in her hand and very slowly lowered herself until he was completely buried. She moved her hips a few times in a slow circle then up and down before she said to Jim,” Just hold still until we get Dom situated.

Lifting her pussy up slightly on Jim’s cock caused her cheeks to spread more, giving me a great view of her tight, crinkled asshole. I dropped forward, putting my tongue to her winking hole, thrusting it in and out licking all around. Her hips came up so far to get more of my tongue that Jim’s cock flopped out. I squeezed my face in between their legs and sucked on his cock for a moment while I scooped some precum from my cock and spread it onto Monica’s asshole. I pushed a finger in and it quickly disappeared. She has done this before.

I moved back up, rubbing and pushing my leaking cock against her asshole. Slowly I shoved against her tight asshole, and suddenly the head slipped inside. I held still for a second for her to get comfortable. Monica moaned, “Push hard! Push your cock hard, make it go all the way in”.

I was buried into my balls and man did it feel good! “oh this is so good!” Monica moaned. I have a cock in my cunt and one up my ass! Fuck my pussy, fuck my asshole! Come on, both of you fuck me at the same time!”

Already Monica was cumming, her pussy gripping Jim’s cock and her ass flexing around my cock. All three of us were grunting with our efforts. “I can’t wait much longer!” Jim groaned. “ I’m going to spurt soon.” “Me too, I practically screamed from behind.

“Come!” she screamed. “Both of you cum at the same time, one in my pussy and one in my ass!” she thought she could feel both cocks growing larger inside her. She felt the hot lava-like cum splash into her cunt as she started to spasm again. This sent me over the top as fed my first spurt up her asshole, pulling out to continue spurting on her ass cheeks.

Do you want part three?

Published 
Written by Dmd30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments