Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Dentons Next Lesson

"My next lesson with Mr. Denton......a threesome."

33
14 Comments 14
21.4k Views 21.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I got the note on the top of my paper. It said simply, “Delilah, see me after school. It is time for a new lesson.” I didn’t know what to make of it. I hadn’t done anything wrong this time. I hadn’t been whoring around, or fucking other boys. I had no idea why Mr. Denton would want to teach me a new lesson. My nipples hardened in anticipation, and I smiled at him. His face gave nothing away. I tried to flirt with him and he studiously ignored me through the entire class period. After the last bell for the day rang I went to his classroom, wondering what was in store for me.

There was a girl already in the class much to my disappointment. Fuck now how were we going to get nasty. He told me to sit down and wait, so I did. He was giving the girl a strict lecture, and then he told her he was going to paddle her. He said he was going to give her 18 licks, one for each year of her age. Her face flushed bright red, and he bent her over and told her to put her hands on the chair. He pulled down her pants and paddled her soundly. Her cries rang out as he hit her over and over with the rubber paddle. She was crying but her eyes had that glazed lusty look I knew so well. At first I was jealous….Mr. Denton had another student he wanted to fuck. No fair.

He told her he expected complete compliance from his special students. He told her that I was the example of what strong discipline could bring about. He called me over to him to demonstrate to her how obedient I was. I walked over to him and he asked me to undress. I complied immediately. He walked around me admiring my body, and she watched with huge eyes. He sat down in his chair and told me to suck his cock. I eagerly unzipped his pants and pulled out his already hard cock. I rubbed it all over my lips, and slid it past my lips. My hands gripped the base of it as I sucked him slowly, teasingly. My tongue flickered across the head of his cock with lightening fast speed. Then I sucked him hard as my hand stroked him in rhythm with my sucking mouth. I very gently scraped my teeth up and down his pulsing cock making him moan in pleasure. My other hand cradled his balls just like he liked rocking them back and forth in my hand. I stroked his hard cock with my hand as my mouth worked his balls, licking, quick little licks on his balls, and sucking them into my mouth. My hand squeezed the head of his cock as I sucked his balls. Then I took him all the way down my throat. He pushed me off suddenly, not wanting to cum too soon.

“See Missy THAT is what I expect from my special students. Would you like to see the rewards?”

He spread my legs and rubbed my damp pussy with his finger, then dove in with his tongue. He licked me hard and fast. His hot tongue making circles around my clit. I bucked and moaned against his tongue. I felt an orgasm ripping through me within minutes. I looked over at Missy and she was rubbing her clit through her panties. Her nipples were sticking out. Mr. Denton noticed at once. He told me to go over and make her feel special. I started to refuse, but he slapped my ass hard 3 times, and I remembered the pain of my last spanking and I walked over to her. I took her hand and led her over to the desk. I undressed her slowly while Mr. Denton stroked his cock. I ran my hands over her body, lingering over her tits and gently probing her pussy, and squeezing her ass. Mr. Denton told her to lie on the desk and spread her thighs.

She did immediately, and I lowered my face down between her tight thighs. I slide my tongue up and down her pink pussy. She tasted very nice. Mr. Denton came up behind me and started fucking me from behind while I licked her pussy. Right away her ass came up off the desk. I knew she hadn’t been eaten out the right way in a long time. I could feel the hard length of my teacher pushing in and out of my wet pussy as I licked sweet missy over and over. I played a game with her pussy. Every time he thrust into my pussy I licked HARD on her clit. Every thrust I licked. I did to her what he had done to me. I licked circles over her sweet button. Mr. Denton was fucking me hard now. Slamming into my cunt with a ferocity that shocked me. He couldn’t get inside deep enough. He just keep fucking harder as I licked his new toy faster. She gave a cry and her hips lifted way up into the air. She was jerking so hard I almost couldn’t keep my tongue on her. She cried out in pleasure, an intense orgasm shattering her as she bucked and moaned like a whore.

Mr. Denton pulled his cock out of my pussy and shoved it into her tight little pussy.

LaurynWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurynWolff

She moaned like a slut. I watched jealously as she wrapped her long legs around him pulling him into her deeper. He moaned her name, and I had to think of a way to get control of him again. I got up on the desk and told her to lick me. She started to protest, but Mr. Denton squeezed her tits hard, and she moaned in pleasure and pain. She started licking me, and I ground my pussy down hard onto her mouth. She was inexperienced at pussy licking but I didn’t care. If he was going to get off on her then so was I. He kept fucking her slamming her cunt as she licked me. I came twice with her tongue buried inside me.

Mr. Denton was near to cumming and no way was I letting her get MY teachers cum. I slid my arms around him from behind and rubbed my tits on him. I whispered against his neck, “Baby, I want you to fuck ME.” He smiled at me, and kept fucking her. I knelt down and started licking his balls as he fucked her. She cried out and shuddered as her climax came over her again. Dammit, I had to think of a way to get him to be with ME not her. Suddenly the idea hit me. I got up and bent over the desk; I spread my ass cheeks apart and started fingering my asshole. I started moaning…I made sure to wiggle my ass for him to see. I got up on the desk next to Missy and pulled my legs all the way back, exposing my tight ass. I started rubbing my pussy groaning in pleasure and I slipped my middle finger into my asshole.

I said to him in my sexiest voice, “Baby, don’t you want this? “ His eyes grew wider and he began to be distracted with her. She was pretty much just lying there at that point anyway. She was sated and limp like a rag doll. I was hungry for more. He slid out of her pussy and positioned himself the head of his cock pressing against my tight asshole. “OHHH yes Mr. Denton. Put it in my ass.”

That was all the encouragement he needed. He pushed his cock into my mouth I got it completely wet and slippery. Coating it with a thick layer of my spit. Then he spread my ass cheeks and spit on my asshole. He pushed against my tight bottom and the head of his cock found its way inside. He pushed harder and buried his cock all the way to the balls inside my tight, hot, ass. I moaned in pleasure. I loved the tight full feeling. He pumped in and out of me, groaning my name. My legs were pulled back as far as I could pull them. They my knees were practically on my shoulders as he pounded in and out of my ass. He started to thrust more erratically. Breaking his rhythm, from time to time and giving a really hard thrust at times. I could feel his body tensing up and I knew I was going to get his cum after all. He gave a shout and a hard pump inside and I felt his hot cum squirting inside my ass. His hands kneaded my tits as he shivered with pleasure. His body was jerking and his cock spurting into my ass.

I let him lie against me panting and gasping for air. Then he got up and practically fell into his chair. I bent over the desk and I said, “Mr. Denton, make missy eat your cum out of my ass.” I wanted to get him excited again. I wanted him to think of me and how nasty I was. How willing, how our minds matched. He told her to do it. She shook her head no, and I grinned. I took out a ruler and started spanking her mercilessly on her thighs till she turned over. Then I spanked her ass till she was crying. She was rubbing her clit though, and moaning in pleasure as well. I climbed back up on the desk and spread my ass cheeks. This time there was no hesitation. Her tongue pressed against my hole and she pushed it in. She was licking my ass and trying to get the cum out of it. I liked the feeling of her tongue in my asshole, and I started to get hot again. I rolled over and spread my legs, rubbing my own clit till I came again with Mr. Denton watching every second.

This time he was in complete control. He fucked me every way he wanted, and came one final time this time in my mouth while he moaned MY name over and over. I told him next time he wanted to have a lesson with another woman, to buy me a strap on so I could fuck her at the same time as him. His eyes bugged out, and he said, “Delilah, you have the mind of a trained whore.” I could tell he liked the thought though.

I giggled at him and said, “Well, I learned from the best Mr. Denton.” I pressed my young body against him, and kissed him deeply. He told me I was the best “Student” he had ever had. I smiled at him and waved as I walked out the door. I couldn’t wait for the next lesson.

Published 
Written by Sexxy_Delilah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments