Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my first time with a girl...

"girls just wanna have fun"

24
6 Comments 6
58.8k Views 58.8k
873 words 873 words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: First Time

My first time with a girl…

I am not a lesbian…and I am usually only attracted to men, but one night after a few too many shots I found myself more attracted to a female friend than any guy in the room. Now we had been friends for years and I had never before or after felt this way, but something about that night, the way she looked in her dress, the way she moved , her hair, her smile, her voice it all seemed beautiful.

We danced and drank for a while longer till we were both very drunk and the bar had dwindled down to just a few people. We were to drunk to drive, so we decided to walk the five blocks back to my place. We laughed and joked the whole way there holding hands and dancing around. It took me a minute to find my keys and open my door when we got there and we both fell in the front door lying on the kitchen floor laughing.

I wasn’t sure if it was the right thing to do or not but, I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips and than pulled away. She stopped laughing and stared at me for a minute and than leaned up and kissed me back. It was a bit occurred and we sat in silence for a while. I was about to stand and head to bed when she grabbed my neck and kissed me again this time a deep and long kiss are lips pressed together hard and are tongues twirling around each others.

We kissed for a long time and it felt so good pulling each others hair and feeling one another’s soft skin under our dresses. We finally stood up and went into the bedroom both nervous and giggly. Standing in the dark kissing and undressing one another till we were naked at the foot of the bed. We sat and kissed her taking my breast in her hands, she squeezed and rubbed them softly pinching and pulling my nipples.

It felt great her skin was so soft and silky on mine. I took her breast in my hands and copied what she was doing squeezing and pinching softly, she kissed down my neck and licked and sucked on my nipples I moaned out and rubbed her breast harder. She moved her hand slowly down my body caressing and tickling till she reached my shaven pussy. She looked up at me and smiled using her other hand to push me down .

She kissed from my breast down licking and nibbling on my stomach and thighs.

Fashionmature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fashionmature

I watched as she looked so beautiful her long brown hair flowing all over my body. She began lo kiss the lips of my pussy licking up and down them jabbing her tongue farther in each time, causing me to moan loud and jerk a bit. She opened my legs wider and began to lick my hard clit flicking her tongue over it while pushing one finger deep in my wet pussy hole. She found my g spot immediately and shoved another finger deep in me massaging me while toying my clit in her mouth.

I was on the verge of Cumming, breathing heavy and moaning loud. I was jerking all around my legs shaking furiously. I sat up straight as I came hard onto her fingers still shaking I kissed her licking her lips and we took turns sucking my cum off her fingers. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had and I could still feel my clit twitching as I began to kiss and suck her nipples laying her down on the bed.

I kissed and softly bit her nipples and worked my way down to her wet warm pussy, she giggled as my long black hair tickled her stomach. I kissed her inner thighs swirling my tongue around and around, she was moaning and had her hand wrapped in my hair guiding my head. I began to rub her pussy with my fingers first kissing her pubic bone she was moving around and moaning than she forced my mouth to her hard twitching clit begging me to lick it, I began licking and sucking her clit and moving my fingers deep in her she was so wet they slid right in, she was moaning loud and jerking up and down , the faster I moved my fingers and tongue the louder she got.

I was pounding my fingers in and out of her fast and sucking her hard clit flicking my tongue crazily on it. She was screaming now rubbing her tits and shaking all over. She screamed I’m gonna cum and shoved my head hard to her wet pussy, grinding on my face she pushed her body high in the air and screamed. Cum squirted out of her pussy covering my face and tits with her warm cum. It was awesome she sat up and we kissed and she sucked her cum from my breast.

We spent the rest of the night kissing and rubbing each other to orgasm after orgasm. It was a incredible night and I will always remember it.

Published 
Written by bekka25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments