Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first time with a man

"Crossdresser in slutty latex clothing fucked buy a man for the first time"

48
24 Comments 24
55.8k Views 55.8k
890 words 890 words
Famous Story
I had been into dressing in kinky little latex skirts and dresses for years. I loved the way they felt against my skin. Playing on my own had been enough until now, I had toys and vidoes to amuse me but the thrill of being fondled and fucked by a real guy was now too much to resist.

I decided to try the online sex sites to find someone and find someone I did. He had looked at the pictures I had placed on the site and was bursting to get his hands on me, a thought that made me tingle with anticipation.

I kept him waiting long enough to find an outfit slutty enough for the occasion. It was a latex schoolgirl outfit with frilly PVC knickers and thigh high white stockings and a blond wig with pig tails. When I put it on my pert arse pushed the pleated skirt out invitingly and my small fake breasts gave me a sexy looking figure.

I arranged for him to come to me and started to get ready. I got fully shaved, made up and dressed which was fun, but once I was finished I had nothing to do but wait and that gave me time to think. I started to feel nervous and began thinking I should call the whole thing off but it was too late now.

There was a knock at the door and I peeped through the spy hole. It was him, my heart raced like crazy. I opened the door and stood nervously, the cold breeze blowing in around my naked thighs and up the skirt of my skimpy dress as he looked me up and down.

A grin spread across his face and his eyes looked at me in a way no man had looked at me before. He stepped forward right up to me, grabbed my arse with one hand and pushed the door closed behind him with the other. His other hand was now on the small of my back, pulling me towards him until his lips met mine and his tongue slid into my mouth.

His kissed me hard as his hands slipped from my back, across my arse, down to my thighs and back again. My knees felt weak. I instinctively slid my hand down to the slowly hardening bulge in his trousers and rubbed it with my palm and it got harder still.

I undid his fly, pulled his cock free, wrapped my fingers around it and began to pump. It felt strange after all the years of masturbating myself to be doing it to another man, but I was loving it.

TinasheJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinasheJamess

And there I stood, a filthy little schoolgirl with his tongue in my mouth and his cock in my hand.

I had never felt so horny but he was only getting started. He stopped kissing me, moved his hand to my shoulder and began to push me down to my knees, his cock hanging an inch in front of my face. I lent in and my tongue hit his helmet. I tasted the salty precum as he slid it into my mouth. His cock filled my mouth and pushed deep into it.

I had never given a blowjob before and didn't know how fast to pump, but it wasn't long before he grabbed my pig tails and used them as handles to fuck my mouth. After a minute he then pulled me off of his cock and fumbled with something in his hand; it was a condom. He pulled it free of its packaging, grabbed me by the chin and slid it into my mouth.

I was confused for a second and then realised what he wanted me to do. I lent forward again and and with my lips began to work it down the shaft. He knelt beside me as I turned away and bent over, feeling quite sheepish with my arse in the air.

I jumped a little as his hand slapped my arse hard and then lifted my dress. His fingers wormed into my knickers and then pulled them aside. He began to rub my tight little hole. I could feel the lube running down my leg. His cock felt huge as it forced its way in. He leaned into me and I winced as he forced it further and further inside me with each thrust, until I felt his legs touch the back of mine and he had it all inside me.

He had a firm grasp on my hips and was fucking me gently. He called me his slutty little girl and slapped my arse. I looked to the side and caught a glance of myself in the mirror. The bottom of my dress swayed with every thrust as this stranger drilled my arse, his rhythm getting faster and his moans getting louder until he pushed it into me hard and again. He came hard inside me.

The thrill of having another man cum inside me for the first time made me feel dizzy. I felt like a total slut and yet perfectly comfortable at the same time. I looked again in the mirror as the man pulled his cock out of me and tugged my dress down to conceal my ravaged arse.

My cherry was completely taken and I loved it.

Published 
Written by NaughtyAmy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments