Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fucklicking Fantasy

"Two bi men serving me in all ways…"

43
12 Comments 12
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Fucklick fantasy

This fantasy has played out in my head a hundred different ways. Most of the time it’s two men but sometimes I imagine a man and a woman.

Two men, dark-haired and handsome, with hard bodies, are standing before me naked, and stroking their hard cocks. I’m sitting on the sofa and lean back, close my eyes and spread my legs. One man starts licking my pussy - I don’t know which one. Then the other man comes and laps at my pussy. the sucking and wet sounds of their mouths on my pussy make me so wet.

Then I feel both men kneeling between my legs and I open my eyes to see them both with their tongues lapping at my pussy. Two tongues licking my pussy, sucking at my lips, makes me moan aloud and I close my eyes as these two men French kiss my cunt for a while. One man starts to slowly lap my asshole as the other sucks on my clit. I feel a thick finger slide into my now slippery pussy as the licking continues. I feel my pussy tightening up around the finger as I start to cum. The licking continues as one of them tells the other how he can feel my pussy pulsing and gripping his finger as I orgasm. I feel his fingers slowly slide out dripping with my juices as I catch my breath.

I slowly open my eyes and the two men stand in front of me, their hard cocks in their hands as they look at me expectedly, lovingly, lustfully. I grab both cocks, put them together and slowly lick their tips, sucking and licking them as one. Their moans make my pussy pulse with desire. Sometimes the men kiss me and sometimes each other. Other times they look down at me with adoration, stroking my hair.

One man finally sits down on the sofa, patting his legs as an invitation, his hard cock quivering invitingly. I turn my back towards him, sit down onto his lap, slowly ease my wet tight pussy onto his hard cock in a reverse cowboy position. I sit back back onto his chest with my back, and he starts pinching my nipples and kissing my neck, whispering how wonderful my tight cunt feels around his cock. His thick cock is buried deep in my pussy, and I slowly start to slide his hard cock in and out of me, gyrating my hips. He’s so deep inside of me and I am starting to feel my pussy dripping wet. I lift my feet onto his thighs and lift myself up a little bit.

He starts fucking me from the seated position. The other man is watching us, stroking his hard cock. He comes over and starts to lick and suck my nipples. He leans over and feeds me his cock and he slowly fucks my warm, wet mouth, as I grip his cock with my full lips. The other man is still sliding his cock in and out of me, moaning with pleasure and commenting to the other man how tight and wet my pussy is. The man pulls his hard cock from my mouth and kneels in front of the other man, enjoying the sight of my tightly stretched pussy filled with the thick cock. The man sitting on the sofa with his cock buried in my pussy holds my thighs open for the kneeling man, who leans towards and slowly starts to lick my swollen clit and my stretched pussy lips with his warm, soft tongue.

Like a man lapping at an ice cream cone, the fucklicker slowly and sensually drags his tongue around the other man’s hard cock so I can feel his tongue all the way around my tightly stretched pussy. He stops on my clit and laps at it slowly, lovingly so I can feel the soft, warm wet texture of his tongue on my throbbing clit. The other bull continues to slowly fuck me, whispering how incredible it feels to be so deeply buried in my cunt and to feel the fucklicker’s tongue teasing his balls and licking his shaft as he pulls his out a bit. My pussy is throbbing, and the man who is licking my pussy continues to do so with soft long deliberate licks, enjoying the sight of the bull’s thick cock and occasionally licking his balls and cock as it slides in and out of me.

CatalinaCabello1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CatalinaCabello1

I grab the fucklicker’s hair and gently push his face closer to my pussy, which he obliged by mashing his face into me. The bull fucking me then grabs my shoulders and lightly pinches my nipples, and starts to fuck me faster and harder and deeper. The fucklicker’s sucking my clit in a soft rhythmic pulsing motion. I start to cum and squirt into the other man’s mouth and he’s excitedly lapping up my juices. The bull fucking me grabs my neck as he cums hard - filling my dripping pussy with generous spurts of his hot cum as my pussy grips his cock in my pulsating orgasm as I continue to squirt my pleasure all over the fucklicker’s face and mouth, which is now mixed with my bull’s cum.

The fucklicker sucks and laps up our juices and I love his warm tongue around my swollen, sensitive clit and the way he licks my puffy lips and down into my ass - and he buries his nose and face in between my legs. The bull and I praise the fucklicker’s aftercare clean up and as a reward, the bull pulls his soft cock out of me but keeps my thighs spread as an offering.

The fucklicker stands up and slowly pushes his hard eight-inch cock into my pussy as the bull and I watch my pussy wrap around the fucklicker’s cock. He moans with pleasure as he slowly slides every inch of his cock into me, telling the bull that he was right about how tight and slippery my pussy is. The bull agrees and starts to rub my clit softly with his thumb and kisses my neck gently as the fucklicker’s cock slides in and out of me. The sight of his glistening cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy and the bull’s dirty whispers as he slowly rubs my clit pushes me towards another orgasm.

I feel my pussy tighten up and grip the fucklicker’s cock as I begin to cum again, and the bull whose lap I’m still sitting on wraps his hands firmly around my neck again and the fucklicker fucks me harder, faster, and deeper. As I cum and feel the pulses of pleasure gripping the fucklicker’s cock tightly, the grip on my neck tightens slowly as I squirt all over the fucklicker’s cock and the man’s lap. Fucklicker pulls his cock out and squirts generous, warm spurts of cum all over my pussy and the man’s cock. Then the fucklick immediately drops to his knees and methodically licks his cum from my swollen cunt and the bull’s cock as we watch and pet his hair with approval of his clean-up.

We all walk into the shower to gently soap and wash ourselves, the men carefully soaping my tender pussy and massaging my asshole before we crawl into bed to start anew in the morning.

Published 
Written by sistermercy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments