Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wild Anal Exam, Part 1

"The true story of my doctor's unusual exam that made this straight college boy very uncomfortable"

18
4 Comments 4
62.0k Views 62.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
I was having some weird pains and my roommate convinced me to see a doctor. So I found one and made an appointment to have it checked out. The doctor was very friendly, and he had a way of putting you at ease and making you feel comfortable. He was probably in his mid-forties, and I suppose he'd be considered pretty attractive, if you're a girl or a gay guy. I'm straight, so I don't know.

During the course of the exam, he explained what he thought was wrong and what he'd have to do to check it out, and at the time it all sounded very professional. His medical explanations sounded very legitimate. After the fact, however, it seemed awfully suspicious, and I think parts of it may have just been for his own pleasure. I have to admit, it turned out to feel pretty pleasurable for me too. Again, I'm not gay or anything, but each new thing he told me he'd have to do turned me on as much as it freaked me out, probably just because of the thrill of experimentation. So I'd like to say I was helpless, but really, I could have just said no and walked out at any time.

Anyway, I can't really remember all of the terms he used and his explanations and all that, so this is all going to sound pretty difficult to believe, and you'll probably think I am the most gullible moron around, but I promise you - if you had been there, you probably would have believed it too!

He said he suspected a combination of conditions, one of which was anal fissures, or something like that. Basically he thought there may be small tears in the walls of my colon. But to complicate things, he said it looked fairly likely that I also suffered from some other condition whose name I don't remember that made me extremely susceptible to infection from any non-biological substance. So if I did have any fissures "up there" and anything other than biological material came in contact with them, something harmful could directly enter my body right through the anal walls and it could be disastrous and even fatal.

So he couldn't use a colonoscopy to examine me, because the anal camera thing wasn't biological, but he urgently needed to check for fissures, because if I had some, I'd have to have them treated immediately. He said he couldn't even use a latex glove when he examined me. He asked me to remove all of my clothes and lay down on the exam table on my side, with my legs pulled up to my chest in the fetal position. I thought he would leave the room but he just kind of stood there as I got naked. I climbed up on the table like he asked. I was so nervous I thought I might throw up. He pulled up a chair and explained that he was going to perform a rectal exam, but he wouldn't be able to use standard lubricant, as it wasn't a biological substance, so the only choice he had was saliva. He said he hoped that the fissures would present themselves within a few inches of my rectum, otherwise this exam wouldn't suffice. I wasn't quite sure what he meant, but believe me, later I found out!

I heard him sticking his finger in his mouth and sucking on it to get it wet. It was all I could do not to run from the room! He asked me to reach back and pull open my cheeks, so I did. I twitched a little when he started rubbing his finger around my anus to lube it up.

Then he said, "You're going to feel some pressure, just try to relax," as he slowly pushed his finger into my ass. Honestly, I've fingered myself up there before, just wondering what it would feel like.

MadisonLou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonLou

I've even used two fingers. But I've always been too embarrassed to ask a girlfriend to try it, so that was the first time I've ever had anyone else's finger in my ass. It felt a little weird. He slowly pushed it in deeper and deeper. Then he pulled it back out and pushed it in again. He started doing this over and over again, turning his finger all around to reach all areas that he could.

Then it felt like he was maybe bending his finger, because I could feel a lot more pressure on the inside of my ass as he worked his finger all around. When he'd pull his bent finger partway out, it would kind of stretch my ass a little, and I kept twitching every time. It was both awkward and kind of pleasurable all at once. There are a lot of nerves back there, and it made for some pretty intense sensations.

He said, "Hmmm, I'm not finding anything. I'm going to need to get the colon tighter around my fingers."

He pulled his finger out, walked over to the little sink and washed his hands. Then he returned to his chair and I heard him sucking on his finger again.

He said, "Try to relax," and he started shoving his finger in again.

Only it was way more intense this time. I realized that he was using two fingers! He really slowly pushed them in deeper and deeper, and I think I actually groaned out loud. It was fairly uncomfortable, but it was really rather pleasurable too, which was mortifying because I've never thought of myself as someone who'd feel any sexual pleasure from another guy.

When I could feel the rest of his fist up against my anus, he just kind of kept it there, with his fingers all the way inside of me, and started moving them around a little. I could feel myself starting to get a little aroused, and I was so embarrassed! Luckily I didn't think he could see my penis from where he was, so I had some time to try to stop it from getting too erect before he was done and I'd have to sit up where he could see it.

But he started sliding his apparently massive fingers in and out of my ass, and turning them all around, and my penis started to get a mind of its own. My ass was so tight around his fingers. It was somehow a mixture of agonizing and pleasurable. Plus, I just couldn't help but to start getting a little excited by the taboo nature of it all. I started to feel my dick getting harder. He had one hand on my ass like he needed to steady himself or something, and he was kind of inadvertently squeezing it while he was pushing his fingers into me over and over again. I just pretended like it was a girl back there, so I wouldn't feel gay.

He had his fingers all the way in when he stopped and said, "Well, I can't seem to find anything abnormal."

Then he slowly pulled them all the way out, and I actually groaned out loud as he did. He told me I could sit up. But I had a semi-erection. I was so mortified. I just stayed on my side for a moment, trying to get it to go down. Then I slowly sat up, doing my best to hide my dick with my hands. If he noticed he didn't say anything. He told me he couldn't detect any signs of fissures anywhere that his fingers could reach. I was relieved, more about the exam being over than about my good health. But as it turns out, the exam had only barely begun.

Read more in Part 2.

Published 
Written by MikeR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments