Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wild Anal Exam, Part 2

"Part 2 of the true story of my doctor's awkward exam"

18
3 Comments 3
36.7k Views 36.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
I didn't think I could take any more of this embarrassing ordeal, but the doctor told me he needed to examine farther in than his fingers could reach. But none of his instruments would suffice, as they weren't biological or whatever, and my body in its current state could react very badly to them. He calmly explained that it was not an unheard of medical practice to use the technique of penile insertion. I, of course, began freaking out. But he discussed in detail the "procedure" and assured me that there was nothing sexual about it at all, and that as a trained doctor he would perform the procedure carefully and with the utmost professionalism.

Again, let me just state for the record that, although it was at times very embarrassing and uncomfortable, I could have just said no and walked out whenever I wanted. So, as much as I hate to admit it, I did consciously choose to let all this happen, and everything he did to me was consensual on my part.

He went on to explain that the two most dangerous conditions we'd have to avoid were not having enough lubrication, and me being too tense. Either one of those could really cause some damage. He said that I'd need to get comfortable with his "instrument" before the insertion, and that it needed to have tons of my natural lubricant on it, i.e. my saliva, so the best way to accomplish both of those things was for me to take it into my mouth.

Again, he assured me this was purely medical and nothing to be worried about. But I've never had any particular desire to have a dick in my mouth. Frankly the idea of it had always grossed me out. But he had a way of making it sound logical and like it was no big deal. Plus he made it pretty clear that my health may depend on it. So I figured I'd just be taking my new-found interest in experimentation to the next level.

He said I should get down off the table and come over to the sink with him to start getting comfortable with his penis by washing it before any insertion.

I was so weirded out, but I did what he said. He took off his pants and pulled his penis out of the fly of his boxers. It was mostly soft, but it seemed like it might be a little bit aroused. He stood on a little step stool and turned on the warm water.

He said, "Go ahead and take it in your hands and work the water over it."

So I touched another man's dick for the first time in my life. It felt about like mine, but it was so bizarre to be holding someone else's.

His boxers were getting wet so he said, "Excuse me," and took them off.

He put his dick back in my hands and had me soap it up and run my hands all over it under the water. It kind of felt more or less like jacking him off. He definitely started getting a little harder.

He said that when I was ready I should go back and sit in the chair. I did, and he came over to me and stood way too close. He told me to go ahead and take it into my mouth. I was so nervous, my stomach was churning wildly. I took his dick in my hand and started lifting it up toward my mouth, but I couldn't quite get myself to put it in. I just held it for a minute, then I moved my head closer to it and tried again. My lips touched the head, and I jerked back and told him I didn't think I could do it.

He assured me that it would be just fine and told me to take my time. I tried to calm myself down, still holding his dick really close to my face. After a minute or two I slowly started leaning towards it again. This time when my lips touched it, I left them there. I took the head into my mouth a little bit and I felt the tip of it with my tongue. But I panicked and I backed up again, taking my mouth off of it. I decided to just shove it in and get the initial shock over with. Taking a deep breath, closed my eyes, and went for it. I meant to just take it in really fast, but I couldn't seem to get my head to cooperate, so I ended up really slowly sliding my mouth down onto his dick, all the way down to the base. My tongue was pressed firmly up against the underside of it, so I felt and tasted every centimeter of the smooth head and warm shaft.

I was really surprised to discover that it wasn't nearly as awful as I thought it would be. For some reason I always imagined it would be slimey or foul-tasting or something, but really it was just kind of like sucking on your finger. Only it was softer and warmer. He told me I needed to make sure to get as much saliva on it as I could, so I needed to really work my tongue all around it. I slowly started pulling it in and out of my mouth, rubbing my tongue all over it. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I'm straight!

I could feel his dick getting bigger and harder in my mouth. I was really freaked out. I couldn't get my mouth all the way to the base of it any more because it had grown too big. But I kept shoving in as much of it as I could, feeling his hard cock filling up my mouth. I kept bobbing up and down on it, awkwardly working my mouth and my tongue all over it. He said I had to make sure it was well lubricated all the way to the base, so I took it out of my mouth and sort of pressed my face up against his thigh and wrapped my tongue around the base of his dick. I couldn't really get a good angle, but I tried my best to get it as wet as I could, working my way up and down his shaft.

Mehlani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mehlani

Then I backed up to take it into my mouth again, and I realized for the first time how long it was. It wasn't very big around (which was great news considering what was about to happen), but it was so long. It seriously had to be like nine or ten inches.

I started getting worried, then I heard him say, "Don't let it get dry," as he put his hand on the back of my head and guided my face back down onto his dick.

I sucked on his cock for what seemed like a really long time, trying to get more of it in my mouth each time I went down. I could feel his hips thrusting just a little bit as I shoved my mouth down as far as it would go, occasionally gagging a bit as his dick pushed its way into my throat a little. I felt like my mouth was pouring saliva, like I was slobbering all over his cock, so surely I had done enough.

I pulled away, and he said "Good. Now go ahead and stand in front of the table, put your hips up against it, and bend over."

I was just starting to get used to having a dick in my mouth, but now the panic and terror all came rushing back. But I did as I was told, feeling myself brake out in a nervous sweat. He told me to reach back and pull my cheeks apart. I did, and my legs started to tremble as I heard him sucking on his fingers again. I jumped as he touched his wet finger to my asshole, and started circling it around, then gently pushing it in and out, and moving it all around inside of me.

He said, "I want you to take several deep breaths, and try to relax your muscles as much as you can. You're going to feel a lot of pressure."

I tried to calm myself down as much as I could. I felt him put his hand on my ass as the tip of his dick pressed lightly on my asshole.

He said, "OK, here we go. Take a deep breath and let it out slowly."

As I was breathing out, I could feel the tip of his dick slowly push into me. I grunted as I felt my ass stretch more than it ever had before. I thought the entire head was in, but just as I thought that, I felt my asshole suddenly stretch drastically as the flared rim of the head was shoved in. I actually yelled out loud as it popped in. It really hurt. Not in a sharp pain kind of way, but more in an uncomfortable, stretching out before a workout kind of way. He just held it right there as the pain slowly subsided.

He said, "Tell me when you're ready and I'll continue."

It took a long time for the pain to lessen and fade. I said, "OK, just go really slowly!"

I felt his dick slowly slide deeper into me, filling up my ass. It was so unbelievably weird to feel his hard dick moving inside of me. Off and on the sudden pain would flair up, and I'd yell out again and he'd pause for a moment, but for the most part he just kept slowly pushing his dick deeper and deeper and deeper into my ass. I could swear it just kept going and going. It was very uncomfortable. I was making involuntary sounds the whole time, moaning and grunting and yelling. It seriously felt like it was two feet long. My face was pressed into the paper covering on the exam table as I felt his cock plunging deeper and deeper in.

Finally I felt his hips push up against my ass as he gave one last thrust, his long dick all the way inside me. I yelled through clenched teeth as I struggled to take it all into my tight ass.

We stayed like that, which felt like forever, until he finally said, "OK, I'm going to need to do that three or four more times to help you grow accustomed to it before I really start trying to examine you properly."

Holy shit! Sure enough, he very slowly slid it all the way out and all the way back in again, several times. It still felt like uncomfortable stretching. I groaned a lot.

He stopped, his dick still inside of me, and announced, "Alright, I'm going to need to examine every part of your anal walls as thoroughly as possible, so you'll feel me moving around a lot in there. When I feel something unusual I'm going to need to go over it repeatedly, so I will stay at that depth of insertion and slide in and out over that spot until I feel that I can make an accurate judgment as to what it is."

And that's exactly what he did. He slowly and methodically drove his long cock into me, basically just fucking me up the ass as I stood there bent over the table. Occasionally he would switch from long thrusts to sliding it in and out just a couple of inches back and forth.

It was always a little uncomfortable, but I have to admit, a lot of it felt pretty good. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep from making noises, and I just know other people in the offices had to have been able to hear me as I moaned and grunted and occasionally yelled like a virgin girl or something. It was so humiliating.

And get this, it still wasn't over! He said, "Now, with my full body, I can't achieve every different angle and direction of pressure as easily as I can with my fingers, so I will have to perform the procedure in several different positions in order to ensure that I've carefully examined every single centimeter of your colon. So I'm going to pull my penis out slowly, then I'll need you to get up onto the table for me."

If you'd like to read about the various positions he got me into, read part 3.

Published 
Written by MikeR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments