Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night of Many Firsts (Part 2)

"Dawns inner freak is unleashed as she discovers a new side to her sexuality..."

9
4 Comments 4
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Night of Many firsts (Part Two)

Don Abdul ©


He leads her to a particular spot and then seals his lips over hers, it feels as though they are both going to explode with lust after their lips touch. He draws her even closer into the whirlwind of their passionate kiss. Then she feels his hands reach into the neckline of her top, suspecting that he wants to feel her unclad bosom. To her surprise though what she experiences next is not the feel of his hands on her tits, but the ripping sound of her top as he rips it to shreds, setting her hard-nippled tits free. Strangely, that sound sends a strange warm feeling through her body, heightened by the fact that only her sense of hearing is witness to the event.

He must have shrugged off his own clothes, for she soon feels the warmth of his naked hairy chest teasing her breasts, and stoking the fires of her lust deep within her loins. Her panties feel wet, no doubt soaked through by the juice seeping from her pussy. As he breaks the deep kiss and begins to nibble on her lower lips, she starts to reach for her wet cunt, seeking to pacify her throbbing clit, but just before she makes contact, he seizes her by the hand and leads her further into the room.

He raises her hands up above her head and holds them there for a moment. Then he lets go of her left hand, which she knows instinctively to hold up still. Next, she feels the cold touch of steel against her wrist and then a zip-locking snap as he cuffs her hand to a post. He repeats the process again until she is secure. He unzips her leather skirt, slides it down to her feet, and taps on her legs to get clear of it. He goes round behind her and whistles his delight at the sight of the string of her thong biting deep into her ass crack. Then he slaps her naked ass cheek lightly several times, delighting in the arousing sound of her soft whimpers.

Back up front her kisses her lips lightly, teasing her lips, then her ears, nibbling on her ear lobes, then her neck. His lips find her rock hard nipples so swollen by the urgency of her desire. He kisses each nipple, and then he nibbles on them and licks the history of the world into her areoles. His slurping noises and her soft moans of pleasure in perfect harmony, like the first movement of their sexual symphony that is about to unfold. As he is suckling on her tits, he takes his hand south to her crotch, and the instant soaking of his hand tells him she is ripe and ready for plucking. He hooks his fingers into her waistband and rips hard at her thongs, watching it falls to the floor. He feels the goose bumps on her skin as he caresses her ass.

Dawn is so excited like she never has been before in all of her life. Standing right there, with a strange man, helpless, and absolutely in his power. Yet her feelings are sharper, just the mystery of what happens next and being unable to see what exactly is going on right now, sends another shiver through her body. She is soaking wet and she has even more juice streaming down the inside of her thighs, as her peachy essence, pervades the room.

Eddie is now intoxicated by her essence, as his cock is free of its confinement and throbbing, seeking the warm humid comfort of a wet cunt. Yet he knows that has to wait for the time being. Tonight is about the pleasuring of Dawn, for he realizes that if he pleases her beyond her wildest dreams, then she is his forever his.

Dawn smells food. First the whipped cream, then she feels it being rubbed on her tingling tits, then she feels this sticky stuff being rubbed over her lips, with his voice admonishing her not to taste it, but curiosity gets the better of her, and she tastes the honey. Soon her legs are nudged farther apart and more honey rubbed all over her bald pussy.

laylaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laylaGold

Eddie starts to eat the cream off her tits, and soon he goes for the honey too. By the time he gets to her honey coated pussy, she has had two minor orgasms, and as he eats the honey, licking it off her swollen pussy lips and nibbling on then in the process, her third orgasm is brewing fast like a major storm deep in her loins. He just keeps right on eating her out, now the honey is gone from her lips, yet his hunger is far from being sated, so he searches the crevices of her cunt for more of the sweetness. Soon his tongue is licking the inside of her pussy as he tongue fucks her deeply. Her ass is bucking wildly, as she thrusts her pelvis deep into his face in tandem with the rhythm of his tongue. He just keeps going at it, then suddenly, her back arches, her head is thrown back and her unseeing eyes roll back in their sockets, she sees this blinding flash of white light, then nothing.

He is still busy tongue fucking her when he feels her pussy become tighter, then her body begins to shudder very hard, then he feels a stream of warm liquid bath his face, as her orgasmic scream rents the air, which is already saturated with her womanly smell.

Her body gradually relaxes again until it goes limp.

When she comes to, she feels Eddie cleaning her up, licking every single drop of her cum from her pussy. Then she feels the cool slippery mess being rubbed into her ass, instinctively she figures that it is ky-gel. Her feelings towards Eddie suddenly become even more tender, she is overwhelmed by emotions and a tear escapes from under her eyelids, and is promptly soaked up by the cloth of her blindfold...... he remembers; she thinks to herself blessing him silently in her mind

Whilst he is still licking her clean, he begins to finger her asshole. He continues to pleasure her anally, until he works two fingers into her anus and is sliding them in and out freely. Dawn has always dreamed of finding the right man to give up her anal virginity to, but never quite found the right man.....until now. Soon his tongue is once again coated with her pussy juice, and he knows she is well on her way to another orgasm.

He gets behind her, slips his dick past her hungry pussy lips, and starts to hump her with shirt shallow strokes. Soon her body begins to demand the pleasure of his turgid cock in full measure, her hips are shooting back at him and he strokes her pussy deeper, and faster. Her pussy gets wetter and his dick is coated in the cream of her desire, the slushy squishy sound of their sex adding another movement to the symphony of their lust.

Eddie sucks on his left thumb and when it is wet and slippery; he slides it into her brown hole, and begins to fuck her ass until his whole thumb is inside her. His own excitement is so high, his hearing is becoming partially impaired as he thrusts faster, deeper, and rides her pussy a bit rougher, just like he recalls from their cyber sex. From a distance, he hears her moans get louder, soon her pussy walls start twitching, and tightening around his cock, as another orgasm rocks her whole body.

As her moans are dying out, he hears her plea .... Oh, darling...please give it to me now...oh please....fuck my ass, do me baby, please... She begs for it, believing that must be the surprise that he promised her earlier at the strip bar.

He pushes the head of his hard and juice drenched dick against her brown hole, her sphincter tightens as she braces herself for the sting that she imagines would come with the entry. He pats her ass cheeks and she instinctively feels a little more relaxed, his dick penetrates, and the head of his cock is in. he pushes a little further, then stops to let her anus accommodate his girth.

To Be Continued.....
Published 
Written by DonAbdul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments