Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nora's Tale: 5 - Dawn Breaks, and So Does Lauren

"I fill my best friend in on my adventures thus far, pushing her over the edge"

12
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
5.3k words 5.3k words
As it turned out, Levi didn’t get his hands on me for awhile, not that either of us was happy about it. I couldn’t allow my weekend experience to bleed into my school week. Those two days had been a blast – a taste of what my summer might be like after graduation, but I had too many responsibilities to be fooling around during the week.

After the craziness of it all, my Monday was completely mundane. I hadn’t even had the time to flaunt myself for Levi in the morning, as I had swim practice before school.

I should mention, I would now allow myself the small luxury of a daily morning masturbation, and would let Levi watch from his window whenever he could.

Unfortunately, today was not one of those days. Levi had been up early enough to watch me before work both Saturday and Sunday, but I thought an hour earlier might have been a little too early for him, and so I held off until post-swim.

After practice, I washed the chlorine off my body and out of my hair in the girls’ showers, but I wasn’t as satisfied by my new lusty morning ritual as I had been the day before. Even if I was surrounded by dozens of other showering girls, I was isolated enough in my cubicle to climax in private, something that wasn’t so exciting to me anymore. But hey, an orgasm’s an orgasm, even if it leaves you wanting more.

And I did want more. I breezed through the whole day, the dull ache between my legs never leaving me.

In addition, my new sexual awareness of those around me kept my mind in a very dirty place. The amount of flirting that went on in high school was astronomical! How had I never noticed before? Whether I was the one being flirted with, or I was observing another couple’s courting ritual, it only worked me up even more.

What I wanted to do was pounce on Levi’s dick the moment I got home. His promise to spoil me rotten once he got his hands on me kept echoing through my head, driving me wild with desire. But I had no time for it. I was only going to return home for a few hours to study before going to Lauren’s.

I couldn’t back out on her now. I had already done so to satisfy my desire once this past weekend; I wouldn’t let it happen again.

Lauren and I had a surf date for dawn the next morning. Since she lived closer to the beach, I always slept at her place the night before a morning surf. Mom and Daddy were okay with it since I always balanced my responsibilities so well. I just hoped I could keep it that way.

Later I would be going to Lauren’s for dinner, but in the meanwhile I was camped out on my roof deck, studying for an upcoming biology test.

Since the sun was unusually nice on this late March afternoon, I took the opportunity to even out my tan. As a lifeguard, I had some pretty mean one-piece tan lines. The only way I could properly fight my pale patches was to get completely naked. And so I did.

This wasn’t my first time tanning in the nude since I had always had almost foolproof privacy up on my roof. But now that Levi had moved into the previously empty house next-door with the attic window overlooking my deck, I could no longer go unseen. In fact, most of the time I expected to be watched while on my roof. Levi was something of a voyeur – to put it mildly – and the possibility of his spying while I studied au naturel only excited me further.

I heard my phone buzz from underneath my tanning chair, and I laid down my notes in order to reach for it.

Levi had texted me: “The whiteness of your ass is blinding.”

I laughed under my breath, but didn’t look up at the window where I knew him to be watching me from. Instead, I shot a text back at him.

Trying to fix that right now. Would you rather I put it away?”

Although I was toned from frequent exercise, my firm ass was the only part of my petite, five-foot body that bulged. It had a rather dramatic curve to it, and I was convinced that it was the feature on my body that drew the most looks. Levi was not exempt from its lure.

His reply came back in an instant. “Good God, no!”

Almost as fast, I heard his window open. This time, I couldn’t help but look up.

“Norrra, darling,” he said, grinning at me from his attic window. “Please tell me this is an invitation.”

Damn that smile was charming as hell. I found it very difficult to look into those green, anticipating eyes and say no. But I had to.

Levi had now climbed out of his window and was sitting on his roof. Knowing he could easily jump the five-foot gap between our roofs to get to me sent a thrill through my body.

I sighed, trying to supress my desire. “I’m afraid not,” I said, only somewhat confidently. “I have to study.”

“Do you usually try to seduce the neighbor boys while you study?”

“No,” I laughed shakily. “Only the ones who seduce me first.”

I was watching Levi carefully, both hoping and afraid that he might make the leap. As he stood slowly, it appeared as though he was going to.

“Well maybe I can help you,” he said, smiling mischievously.

As I had been anticipating with bated breath, Levi sprang from his sloping roof with acrobatic grace and landed on the edge of mine, clinging to the banister. My breathing became more ragged as he swung himself over it and pulled up a chair next to me.

“Anatomy?” he asked hopefully, a twinkle in his green eyes.

“Close,” I answered dryly, craning my head to look at him. “Molecular biology.”

Levi pouted. “I know nothing about it.”

“And how much do you know about anatomy?” I challenged him.

With a wicked smile, Levi leaned in next to my ear and whispered, “Enough to make your cranium spin.”

My body shuddered from his warm breath on my skin and the sexy rumble of his words. I closed my eyes, trying to steady my already-spinning cranium.

“Levi,” I whispered.

“Mmm?” his lips were still at my ear. Damn them.

“I... I really have to study,” I stuttered.

I knew he wouldn’t push me – he never did. But I also knew he was just a little disappointed.

“So do I.”

I heard a rustle of movement and opened my eyes just in time to see Levi walking back the way he had come.

“Wait!” I said, but he didn’t turn around. He hopped back onto his own roof and climbed through his window.

With a sigh, I went back to my notes. Even though he was a bit of a distraction, I would have at least liked to have shared Levi’s company.

Apparently he felt the same way, because it wasn’t long before he was back with his own college books. I smiled welcomingly at him as he sat next to me. He patted my bare ass and smiled back.

“Good, sweet Norrra, keeping me on track,” he said, rolling the “r” in that sensuous way he always did. “We should do this more often.”

I nodded in agreement. “I like just hanging out with you, but we need rules. Boundaries.”

Levi rested his elbow on his textbook, and stroked his chin thoughtfully. “I agree,” he said. “If I had it my way, I would fuck you all day every day until we both flunked out of school. Then I would fuck you some more.”

Despite his offhanded tone, my stomach fluttered wildly at his remark. Considering I hadn’t even seen his naked cock yet, this was a bold statement. It suddenly hit me that the reason I hadn’t been graced with its appearance yet was probably because he didn’t want to distract me.

“And then neither of us would get our college education,” I said with a wry smile.

Levi was in his final semester of college in New York and was only down at his parents’ South Florida beach house for a week in order to oversee a furniture delivery. He would be going back up North this coming Sunday. But if he had it his way…

I shook my head. Between high school, work, and all my extracurriculars, I had little time to fool around. But summer would be here soon, leaving a large gaps in my usually-packed schedule.

“What you could do is give me a sign,” Levi suggested.

I cocked my head. “What kind of sign?”

“How about this.” Levi leaned forward in his chair to look at me better. “When you wear your sweet little kneesocks up here, it means you’re ready to play.” Levi smiled seductively. “And I will become your most attentive lover.”

“And when I don’t?” I asked breathlessly.

Levi leaned back in his chair, his smile lightening. “Then we’ll be pals.”

I smiled uncertainly. “Even when I’m naked?”

“Even when you’re naked,” Levi assured me. “But I’ll probably still watch you.” He winked and I laughed.

“So what you said about getting your hands on me…?”

“Will only happen the next time you wear your socks for me.”

God, I wanted to run down into my room and pull them on right now, but I couldn’t. Levi must have seen the temptation in my eyes because he laughed.

“What are you doing later tonight?”

I pouted. “I’m sleeping at my friend Lauren’s tonight,” I said. I proceeded to explain to him our arrangement for our morning surf dates. “You should come check us out if you’re up by then.”

“That’s damn early,” Levi laughed. “We’ll see.”

I suddenly remembered another invitation I was supposed to have given him the day before when I had gone over to his place. We had gotten a little distracted by each other and, needless to say, I had forgotten.

“I’m supposed to invite you and your absent family over for dinner this weekend. I know they won’t be able to make it, but can you?” I asked.

Levi looked both surprised and amused. “Really?”

“What?” I asked, confused by his odd reaction.

“It’s just the brownies yesterday, and the dinner invitation today. I guess southerners are hospitable,” he said.

“I guess New Yorkers are jaded,” I flung back with a smirk.

Levi snorted. “Maybe,” he said. “The only things I ever get from my neighbors in New York are noise complaints.”

I laughed. “So?” I asked. “How’s Saturday?”

“Doable,” he said. “On one condition.”

“What’s that?”

“You’ll go out to the bar with me Friday night.”

He had taken me completely off guard. “I can’t do that. I’m underage!”

“I’ll take care of that.”

I wasn’t sure. Levi had promised to open me up to a whole world of fun, but I wasn’t really ready to start until after graduation, especially with the rule-breaking part.

“Come on Norrra,” Levi coaxed gently. “It’ll be my last weekend with you until I come back this summer. I want to celebrate the birthday I’m going to miss.”

So that was it. I would be turning eighteen the Thursday following his departure, and Levi had promised me he would make it up to me for missing it.

“You did promise you’d go on a date with me,” Levi reminded me.

I laughed. “I thought that was a joke!” I said. “I thought you were just covering your ass in front of Josh!”

During my lunch break at the beach on Sunday, Levi had publicly – and only somewhat discreetly – felt me up in my lifeguard chair. Josh had come across us just as Levi had been kneeling between my legs, his arms wrapped around my backside, his hand cupping my juicy pussy from behind. Josh couldn’t have seen the particulars, nevertheless he had come to my aid thinking I was being harassed. Levi had defended his kneeling position at my feet as his attempt to beg me for a date.

Levi shrugged. “Maybe so, but you did agree. ‘The time of your life’ was what I said, and I plan on following through.”

“Fine!” I sighed, not unlike how I had the first time I had agreed to go out with him.

Levi grinned. “Great. Now let’s get back to studying. If I keep staring at you, I’m going to go blind. Either that, or I’ll end up licking my way all the way up your body.”

“You don’t want to do that,” I laughed, not entirely against the idea. “I taste like sunblock.”

We studied surprisingly efficiently after that, and for the next few hours, we barely exchanged a word. When it was time for me to leave for Lauren’s, Levi gave me a chaste, parting kiss on the cheek.

“My, my,” I teased, twisting my body to lay enticingly on my side, despite our rules. “You can be a composed gentleman.”

“Tell that to the cockstand in my pants,” he grunted, his eyes lingering on my naked body a moment longer before making the leap home.

“Same time tomorrow?” I asked with a smile as he turned to wave from his window.

“See you then.”

Aside from all the scientific details learned in school, Lauren was my main source of sex education. Not only did she have the expanded perception of a bisexual, but experience as well. I had soaked up every bit of knowledge from her that I could as if I would be tested on it, but had never felt the desire to use any of it.

That was, until now. Over the course of two days, I had managed to top some of her stories – at the very least, the early ones. I knew I could tell her anything, but I hadn’t yet. I hadn’t even told her there was anything worth telling. The truth was, the past three days felt like a dream, and I was afraid giving voice to my experiences might bring reality crashing down around me.

But I knew I had to tell her sometime. Lauren would absolutely kill me if I held out on her.

I decided that since I was sleeping over at her place tonight, this might be a good time to tell her. If not now, maybe early Tuesday morning when we would go out for our surfing date at the crack of dawn.

But as the night wore on, I found it exceedingly difficult to speak my mind. Our conversation wasn’t nearly as sexually explicit as usual. Lauren had spent the weekend entertaining some visiting family. Aside from our pre-existing plans to go surfing Saturday, which I had cancelled. She hadn’t had much time to herself, so she didn’t have any new juicy stories for me.

Before I knew it, we were climbing into her bed, having set the alarm for “shit thirty,” as Lauren liked to call it, in order to be up for the forecasted prime waves Tuesday morning.

ElenaDeVrie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElenaDeVrie

She was clearly knackered from being worked to exhaustion by her mother all weekend. On top of that, our early swim practice this morning had robbed her of the precious few hours of sleep that could have contributed to a recovered wakefulness.

I, of course, was tired as well. In addition to my regular, and often strenuous responsibilities of work, exercise, and homework, I had spent the weekend pleasuring myself more than I could remember ever having done, under the eager guidance of my neighbor Levi. My body had been left quite spent from the experience.

Ah, Levi, the wildcard introduced into my life only this past Saturday morning. He was the reason I had cancelled my plans with Lauren that night. Knowing she had had such a stressful weekend, I felt bad about my flakiness.

There was my opening, I thought.

“Hey Lauren?”

“Mmm?” she mumbled sleepily.

“I’m sorry about cancelling our plans Saturday. It sounds like you could have really used a surf.”

There was no response from Lauren. Her back was turned to me, and when I peered over top of her to look at her face, it appeared as though she was already asleep.

“Lauren?” I whispered.

Still nothing but steady breathing.

Tomorrow, I thought as I settled back in bed next to her. Maybe it would be easier to find my voice while in my element.

It wasn’t long before I too was drifting into sweet, dreamy sleep. Fleeting images of the past few days floated in my mind, mingled with a few fantasies that hadn’t transpired yet. I began feeling the familiar soft, misty arousal brought on by my pornographic dreams as I floated through a cloud of sensation.

The pleasure began to intensify, becoming less dream-like and more physical. Instead of the overall tingle, it was being directed at the focal point between my legs.

I awoke to these sensations, but they didn’t leave me as they often did when an alarm jolted me out of sleep. My eyes were still closed, and I was dully aware that I was grinding against something. I registered something warm and thick between my thighs. And soft, God was it soft. In my muddled state, I couldn’t figure out if I was moving or if it was.

I opened my eyes slowly, registering my position tangled with Lauren. At some point in the night she had rolled over to face me, allowing me to nestle my head in between her sweet little breasts. One of her legs was clamped between mine, her thigh pressing gently and sensuously against my pubis.

Yes, I was rocking against her, rubbing my aching clit through my panties. Realizing this, I slowed myself to a halt, feeling mildly self-conscious. What if she were to wake up? What would Lauren think if she knew I was getting off on her leg while she slept?

But as I slowed, I felt that leg begin to move even more – for it had been moving against me all along – and I wondered just how deep in sleep she was. I cast my eyes down our bodies without moving my head, and saw her hand thrust into her own panties, moving between her legs. Again, her rubbing thigh sent a tingle through me as her strokes increased in length. It was as if she were inviting me to continue, and if I would not, she would do it all herself.

My sleep-hazy brain was even more clouded with desire, and I spent no time considering the situation. I began my slow, thrusting movements again. I became aware that Lauren had an arm wrapped around me, holding me close to her, her limp fingers tickling the edge of my nipple through my T-shirt.

I was breathing harder now, my hot lips brushing her own hidden breast. Though my need was growing, demanding that I grind harder and faster, I dared not change the pace for fear of breaking the trance we were in.

In full control of her own pleasure, I knew Lauren was likely to come before me. When she shuddered beneath me, I slowed and pressed my thighs together, trying to absorb the vibrations her body was making.

A moment later, she was moving against me again, just a little faster, and I matched my thrusts to her pace. The seemingly ignorant fingers that had been brushing my nipple began to rub it. I held back a moan as I felt my arousal picking up quickly. Just a little further, I thought.

A pair of fingers pinched my nipple, causing me to buck a little harder in surprise. The hand on my breast then moved to my head. It pressed my face between Lauren’s tits, massaging my scalp with firm fingertips.

I let out a squeaking gasp into Lauren’s shirt as a wave of pleasure rolled slowly up my body. I clenched my thighs, buried my face deeper, and tried to restrain my shaking body.

After it passed, the hazy warmth of my orgasm began to weigh me down, lulling me back to sleep. I snuggled myself closer to Lauren, and let the night take me once more.

When I awoke to the sound of Lauren’s alarm clock, I could only vaguely recall our moment the night before. Even still, it hardly made an impression on me. Lauren and I were best friends, and nothing was going to change that, not even sleep-drunken mutual masturbation.

Neither of us spoke as we untangled ourselves, then began to groggily prepare for the sport that occasionally had us waking up at “shit thirty” in order to enjoy it.

We dressed in our bikinis and skin tops, each of us keeping a casual eye on the other’s movements. Then grabbing our towels, we tiptoed quietly out of the house to retrieve our surfboards. After that, it was a short trek to the dark beach, yet to be illuminated by the diffused rays of dawn.

We sat silently together in the sand, watching the horizon, waiting for the monster waves to show themselves, putting off the moment of stepping into the cold ocean water. We didn’t often speak on mornings like this, and the quiet often made the experience more dream-like.

Suddenly, Lauren broke the blissful peace hanging over us. “So…” she said in her sleep-roughened voice. “Who’s Levi?”

I was shocked by her question and glanced sharply at her, barely visible in the dark morning.

Lauren laughed. “You were saying his name last night,” she said, her voice gaining strength with each word. “Whispering and moaning it.” She grinned at me. “He must be some stallion. I’ve never heard you do that before.”

Unspoken was the way I rode her leg to orgasm, but I knew that to be on her mind as well. I certainly wouldn’t have done that had I not been dreaming of said stallion.

Well, no need to find an opening now, I thought. “He’s… my new neighbor,” I said, then proceeded to tell her all about my weekend.

As I spoke, I could see the hazy light of dawn starting to break out across the sky. It illuminated Lauren’s strained, attentive face. I paused, afraid I might have been telling her too much. But when I did, a look of such demand came into her eyes that I knew I had to continue.

When I finished, Lauren was staring at me, lips slightly parted, breath ragged. Dawn had finally made its full appearance, allowing me to see the flush to her skin and a sheen of perspiration on her forehead.

“So… you’re taking a gap year?” was the first thing she said in a laboured, impassioned voice.

I laughed nervously and nodded.

“Oh God Nora, that was so damn hot!” Lauren groaned, quite apparently sexually frustrated. She stood suddenly and hurried out to sea with her board. I followed a little unsurely behind her.

We paddled a good distance out, but it soon became clear that whatever large waves we had expected were in fact quite pathetic.

I lied belly-down on my longboard, eyes closed, thinking I might as well rest while we waited. I was drifting dazedly, both in the water and in a whisper of sleep, when I was suddenly alerted by a hand between my legs.

I nearly fell off my board in my surprise, and when I looked back over my shoulder, I saw Lauren floating in the water near the end of my board, her own board dismounted and swaying from the strap attached to her ankle. Lauren’s hand unseeingly fondled my sensitive sex through my bikini bottoms.

“Nora,” she said in a rasping voice. “I just can’t... those stories. And you lying here with that ass in my face…” Her hand pressed harder, but there was an inquiring nature to her touch.

I cried out in surprise, but dared not move. What the hell was happening?

“Please Nora,” Lauren said, stroking my leg with her free hand. “Just let me touch you. You can pretend it’s him, but I need to feel your hot pussy just once.”

Our eyes were locked together, hers intense and pleading, and mine, well, hell if I knew what they looked like. Tentatively, I began to open my legs to Lauren.

An animalistic growl ripped from her clenched teeth. Lauren’s cupping hand moved from my puffy lips up the center of my ass, her middle finger pressing into the crevice of my cheeks.

I let out a whimper and buried my face in my folded arms. Her hands moved to the globes of my ass, barely contained by my tiny bottoms. I tried to pretend those hands were Levi’s, but they were so much softer and smaller. I knew these hands almost as well as my own. I had felt these hands cup my face, clasp my arm, hold my hand. Now they were gripping the globes of my ass, stroking them lovingly.

And even though they were clearly not the hands of a man, but the hands of a girl, the hands of my best friend, they were beyond pleasant.

“Oh, Nora,” Lauren said as her hands moved over my round, firm glutes. “You’ve been such a fucking tease, parading this juicy ass around me all the time. I’ve been trying to get a hold of it for so long.”

She gave my cheeks a particularly hard squeeze and I whimpered, squirming under her touch.

“God, what you do to me.” Her hands moved down to my thighs, her fingers fluttering across my skin. “If I could just get you to feel that for once…”

Lauren had always said I was unaware of my charms; I never knew they had been working on her as well.

Her slender fingers moved back towards my dampening pussy, all the while tickling the inside of my thighs. If she wanted to cast a spell on me, it sure as hell was working.

“Lauren,” I moaned, opening my legs even further for her exploring fingers. They hooked my bikini bottoms backward, stroking my outer lips. “Ohhh.”

“So wet and slippery, Nora,” Lauren taunted. “Looks like you really do enjoy a feminine touch after all.”

“Lau- ohhh,” I groaned as a finger sunk into my hot hole. I held myself tighter to my board as my hips bucked instinctively towards her hand.

“Shh, Nora,” she whispered, stroking my ass with her other hand. “Relax, and let me take care of you.”

Lauren stroked my frontal wall gently, loosening my pussy up enough to push a second finger in. I closed tightly around her, moaning and panting from this new addition.

“Such a pretty pussy,” Lauren cooed. “I knew the inside would be just as nice as the outside.”

Lauren pressed her thumb against my aching clit, making me gasp and buck again.

“Lift for me, my little slut.” Lauren’s voice was deeper, more gravelly. “Let me see that ass in the air.”

This wasn’t the first time Lauren had called me a slut, but it was the first time it got me so hot. I obeyed her, arching my back and wrapping my toes around the edge of my board to keep me steady, offering Lauren better access to my cunt.

Lauren thrusted her digits more firmly into me, and I rocked my hips backwards to meet her with each one, moaning louder and louder as my pleasure began to consume me.

“That’s it Nora,” Lauren panted. “Give it to me. Come for me.”

I wasn’t far, and I pushed myself as much as I could to get there. I pressed my aching breasts more firmly against my board and cried out in desperation for my imminent release.

It was a small but noticeable wave of the ocean, lifting us up, that cause my own waves of pleasure to crash down on me.

I clamped down on Lauren’s fingers, submerged deep inside me, the walls of my pussy quivering deliciously around her. My hips lifted up high, threatening to push me off balance and into the water, but I didn’t care. My board rocked beneath me, and I clung to it and Lauren’s fingers for stability.

Slowly, Lauren pulled her fingers out of me and carefully replaced my bottoms. I slumped down on my board, by body rising and falling with each gasping breath, swaying on the gentle waves that mimicked the ripple of lingering sensation over my flesh.

By the slant of my board, I knew Lauren was holding onto the side of it, walking her hands closer to the front. When I felt my head tip downwards a little from the added weight, I opened my eyes. Lauren was looking at me, a little smile on her face. The sun was rising just beside us, and it made the gold in her hair and eyes glitter, the droplets on her face shimmer. Behind her, the sky was streaked with beams of orange, the ocean gleaming its distorted mirror-image.

“You are loud, girl,” Lauren said.

I laughed breathlessly, trying to smile back. Lauren leaned towards me and left a long, affectionate kiss on my lips.

“Now forget, if you want,” she said, pulling away with a smirk. “I won’t try again.” Her hand sought mine out, lying limp on the board, and squeezed it. “But I’ll always be here if you want to make a move.”

Her words had a definite note of humor in them, but I could tell by her watchful eyes that she hoped I would.

I squeezed her hand back and smiled a little more easily. “I’ll remember that.”

I laid my head down on my board facing away from the sun to keep it out of my eyes. I realized that, in our engagement, we had drifted quite close to land. I squinted my bleary eyes, trying to make out a foreign figure on shore.

“Who the hell is that?” I heard Lauren say.

I turned my head to look at her, and saw she had stopped treading water and was now standing. I knew I wouldn’t be able to until the water level at her neck lowered to her breasts.

She was looking back to shore as I had been, and I turned my head to follow her line of sight. I could see the figure more clearly now, and indeed recognized who it was. A wide smile broke out over my face.

“That’s Levi,” I said. I waved to him, and he waved back. “Come on, I want you to meet him.”

We abandoned the ocean and its disappointing waves and made our way over to him, dragging our boards with us. Levi came as far as ankle-deep to meet us, smiling larger than life.

“So,” he said when we had gotten close enough. His eyes flicked over Lauren first, then traveled down my body before meeting my gaze with ample humor in them. I knew by the look in them that he had seen everything. “That’s surfing, huh?”

Published 
Written by AdventurousReader
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments