Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Popsicle Kisses

54
26 Comments 26
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Just a scribble for summertime."

Shelby’s fifteen-year-old yellow Volkswagen Bug sputtered as it chugged along the road leading off-campus. She’d grown used to the students’ stares a long time ago.  

At the first stoplight, she swapped her black-rimmed glasses for a pair of sunglasses, then slid off her ponytail holder, letting her long waves of strawberry-blonde hair kiss her shoulders. 

“Whew! You did it, girl!” she said aloud. "Home sweet home, here I come!" 

☆☆☆

Daddy stepped out onto the front porch when he heard tires churning the gravel in front of their white-painted farmhouse. A broad smile spread across his weathered face.

“Daddy!” She flew open the car door and ran to him, jumping into his farmer-tanned arms. 

"Welcome home, baby girl."

"It's good to be home," She rested her head on his shoulder, then frowned at his scent. “You're still smoking that pipe, Daddy.”

"Hey, before you start your mothering, dinner's ready, so let's get inside and eat. Afterward, you can tell me all about—"

"SHELBY!" A girl blessed with a mass of blonde curls burst out the screen door. Shelby's daddy twisted his body out of the way just in time to let the petite ball of fire jump on his daughter. Both girls fell to the ground giggling in a tangled mess of limbs.

"Bestie! I've missed you so much!" 

Shelby squeezed her friend until Lulu squealed, "I can't breathe, Shelby."

Daddy reached his hands out to help the girls up and said, "Lulu's been here for hours waiting on you." 

Once standing, Shelby pulled Daddy and Lulu into a group bear hug. "I'm so tickled to be home with my two favorite people." 

Daddy kissed his daughter on the cheek, then squeezed free and gently nudged the girls toward the door. "Let's get inside and eat before the food gets cold." 

☆☆☆

After dinner, Shelby and her daddy wandered outside for some fresh air. She leaned against the porch railing, gazing up at the sky. "Daddy, why are there more stars here than in the city?" 

"Baby girl, I reckon they know we'll take the time to look at 'em." He kissed the top of her head. "Now, I better turn in. You and Lulu get some sleep too, you hear?"

"We will." She winked at him. 

Shelby walked over to the porch swing as Daddy held the door for Lulu; she had a purple popsicle in one hand and a red one in the other.  

"Goodnight, Lulu."

"Goodnight, Mr. Watkins. Thanks for letting me stay over her first night back."

"Wouldn't have it any other way." He paused at the door and smiled at how his daughter's face lit up when Lulu plopped down beside her and handed her a popsicle. His worries that college in the city might change her were for nothing.

They leaned their heads together as they chattered and licked their popsicles while the fireflies twinkled around them.

"So, you really didn't find any guy on campus to give your goodies to?"

"There's plenty of cute ones, but I didn't have the time. School was tough. Really tough." Her voice cracked. "I can't fail, Lu. Daddy won't admit it, but he needs me." 

Lulu lay her head on her friend's shoulder. "You can do it, Bestie. It's a good plan too. You WILL become the BEST VET EVER, start your own business, then you'll tend all the animals and make plenty of money. Nearest vet's still thirty miles away, and I heard my daddy grumbling about it just the other day."

"Thanks, Lu, and that buzzing bunny you gave me helped take the edge off." 

Lulu laughed. "It's called a ‘rabbit’, silly." 

"Well, the rabbit was all I needed."

Lulu stopped the swing and turned to face her friend. "Hey, do you remember our popsicle kisses?" 

Shelby giggled. "Of course I do." 

"Wanna do it now? For old time's sake?" 

Shelby's face lit up. "Yes! You go first!" 

Lulu parted her lips then closed them around the tip of the popsicle, making a slurping sound. She withdrew her red-stained, sticky lips then planted them on Shelby's waiting lips. 

Shelby squealed then withdrew. "Ooooooo, cold!" She licked the tasty cherry-flavored syrup from her lips. "My turn." 

Lulu gasped when Shelby deep-throated hers before withdrawing and kissing her. 

Both girls opened their mouths and tongued one another before breaking the kiss and bursting into a fit of giggles. 

They both bit off the tip and savored it inside their mouths. "We shared a lot of popsicles that summer, didn't we?" 

"Yep." Shelby licked the purple juice threatening to run down her stick. "And learned how to give the best blowjobs ever." 

☆☆☆

"Shelby, LuLu, what y'all doin' in here?"

"Just seeing what you're doing," they answered in unison.

"Well, Bobby got stung by a bee and puffed up like a red balloon, so I gotta do his job and get this barn cleaned. So, don't you girls bother me." 

"We're just here to watch, Tyler." Shelby crossed two fingers behind her back and added, "Promise." 

She, wearing daisy dukes and a yellow tank top, leaned against one of the stalls and took a long look at his sweaty shirt stuck to his body like a second skin. He's beefed up some while I was at school. 

With her popsicle dripping down her fingers, she quickly lifted the cold, syrupy treat to her lips. He gave her a side-glance but continued raking the hay. She teased him by gingerly kissing the tip a few times. After each taste, her tongue swirled around her lips while she released an exaggerated moan. 

"You like my lip gloss, Ty?" 

He looked up at her. "I guess so."

"It's a pussy-pink color."

He rolled his eyes. "Shelby, if your daddy heard that nasty talk outta your mouth, he'd take a switch to your hind end for sure." 

"No, he wouldn't. Mama was always the one—" She blinked back a tear and took another lick of her popsicle as Lulu and Tyler flashed her sympathetic looks. 

"May I have a lick too, Shelby?" 

Shelby extended the popsicle toward her, and Lulu leaned in and slowly dragged her tongue up the side. "Mmmm! Good!"

"Take your top off," Shelby whispered in her ear.

To Tyler's surprise, LuLu yanked her tank top over her head and tossed it on him. Giggling, Shelby touched the cold treat to Lulu's nipples, holding it there until a sticky film remained. "Eeeeeeeeee!" squealed Lulu. "It's so cold!" 

"Now, lick it off."

Lulu lifted her tit and bowed her head until her extended tongue connected with her grape-flavored nipple. Shelby didn't realize her own tongue was flicking the air as she watched Lulu, but Tyler's fixated eyes didn't miss a thing. His resolve was melting faster than that popsicle.

"Here, you lick with me." 

Both mouths dove at the fast-melting treat, hungrily licking and lapping, with their lips occasionally bumping into one another. Noses touched. Tongues jockeyed for position over the tip. It had become an intimate battle with the popsicle. Poor Tyler could only watch in misery, desperate for something in his mouth — or a mouth on him. 

Lulu and Shelby decided they'd tortured him enough and moved in front of him, kneeling with their mouths open like little birds. 

"You win, girls." He fumbled with his belt, unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. 

Lulu dove in first, gulping him down in one swoop. 

"Whoa!" He grabbed hold of a stall board to steady himself. 

While Lulu sucked him, Shelby sucked her popsicle. When she had her mouth nice and cold, she bumped LuLu outta the way and slid him into her chilly mouth. 

"Yikes, girl, that's cold!" 

Lulu laughed and took the popsicle from Shelby's hand. She synced her head bobs on the popsicle with Shelby's head bobs on Tyler and then they'd switch. Right when Tyler's cock heated back up, a cold mouth went down on him. He'd never been edged like that before but felt the payoff building in his balls. 

"Uh, uh, girls, I'm gonna—" 

Shelby pulled him out of her mouth just in time for the girls to watch the fountain of cum shoot in the air. 

"Jesus!" Ty yelled as he continued to squirt. Both girls had their hands on him, milking him dry. 

When he finally finished cumming, he knelt down and rolled over onto his back in the hay with his eyes closed. 

Lulu leaned over and poked him with the popsicle stick. "You think he's dead?" 

Shelby laid down beside him and listened for his heartbeat. "Nope, still here." 

"You girls just about killed me, though. Je-sus!"

Lulu glanced at her watch then shrieked, "Shoot, I was supposed to be home an hour ago. See you later, sweet taters!" 

Shelby hollered, "Bye," as Lulu grabbed her tank top and ran out the barn door. 

Tyler released a long, satisfied moan. "I'm spent now. You happy interrupting my important work?"

Shelby leaned up on an elbow and toyed with the little tuft of chest hair poking out the top of his t-shirt. "Tyler, what you got against fun?" 

He sighed. "Your daddy's put me in charge of the barn, and I don't wanna let him down."

"You won't. He's been telling me how he couldn't have made it last fall without you." 

"Really? He said that?" 

"Yep, so, you can lighten up a little." 

"It's just…just…aww, never mind."

"No, tell me." 

"I just respect your daddy, and he's treated me like a man. Kinda like his equal, ya know? Trusts me with stuff." He looked away from her as his voice grew low. "Heck, my own daddy never seemed proud of nothing I ever did." 

Shelby snuggled her body closer against Tyler and smiled. She was proud of Daddy for making him feel that way. 

☆☆☆

"Oh, hi, Daddy." Shelby was headed out the door when she ran into him.

"Shelby, I thought you'd left already." 

"Heading out now." 

"You be careful now, you hear? Timmy almost blew his hand off just a year or two ago." 

"I remember, but, Daddy, Timmy's a numbnut." 

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

He chuckled. "Well, you might have that right. Just take care anyway." 

Shelby nodded then hugged him. "Mmm, you sure smell good. You wearing cologne?"

"Uh, well, you see Ms. Jenkins invited me over for dinner. Nothing to it really." He wrinkled his forehead. "Maybe it's a bad idea." 

Shelby shook her head. "Now Daddy, Ms. Jenkins lost her husband. You lost your wife. Why shouldn't you spend time together?"

"You sure you don't mind?" 

"Mama wouldn't want you to be alone."

She waited for him to nod in agreement, then kissed his cheek and headed out the door. "Later, Daddy."

Shelby could see the smoke from the bonfire a half-mile away. Once she pulled her VW up to the farm, she saw her friends had already arrived. 

"Hey, y'all!" 

"Hey, Shelby!" Timmy, Cliff, Lulu, and Mae spotted her at the same time. 

"Hot dogs are ready," Timmy yelled.

Shelby walked toward them, thinking how different her friends here were from her classmates at college. "No fuss" was the best way to describe life here. It was simpler. Easier. 

John pushed through the group holding up a jug. "Looky what I got. I snuck some of Grandpa's moonshine." 

Timmy snatched the jug from him and took a swig, then spewed it out his mouth. "Woohoooo, that's strong!" 

He passed around the jug while Lulu walked over and whispered in Shelby's ear. "Hey, I heard the Thompson twins are coming tonight."

"Yummy! I sure would like to see what they're packing underneath those baggy overalls." 

"Judging by the rest of them, you know it's big! Now, follow me, I got a surprise for you." She grabbed Shelby's hand and led her into the barn and toward the ladder leading up to the loft. "Get up there."

"Why?"

"Just do it." She gave her friend a shove on her ass. 

When Shelby had climbed high enough to see into the loft, her mouth fell open. The six-foot-four solid walls of muscle known as the Thompson twins were standing there. 

"Hey, Shelby. We heard you could use some good, hard lovin'."

Lulu gave her another big push, and Shelby found herself immediately surrounded by the twins. 

"What do you say, Shelby?" The boys asked in unison.

"She needs to see what you're offering first, boys." 

Without hesitation, the twins unbuckled their overalls and dropped them to the ground.

"Holy cow!" Shelby immediately covered her mouth, embarrassed by her outburst to their massive cocks. 

Lulu stepped in between the twins. "Now, those monsters don't go anywhere near her poop chute, got it?" 

"Got it," answered Dillon Thompson, but his twin, Darren, grunted with a subtle protest. 

Lulu whispered to Shelby, "Have fun, Shelby, and I'm staying to make sure nothing inky happens." 

When Lulu stepped away, the twins circled Shelby like a hawk to prey. 

"Darren, what flavor you think her lip gloss is?"

"Cherry." 

"I'd say strawberry." Dillon lifted her chin and kissed her lips. "I was right." 

Oh, my goodness, is this really happening! Both of them!

Dillon tugged off her top while Darren pulled down her shorts and panties. "Darn, girl." They resumed circling her, raking their eyes over every inch of her flesh. 

"You like what you see, boys?" Shelby asked, gesturing around her naked body.

"Heck yeah! Now, let's get you more comfy." Darren lifted her up onto the stacked hay bales covered in a horse blanket. 

Shelby lay back with her pussy already clenching in anticipation. 

"Top or bottom first, Darren?"

"Top. You get her good and wet for me." 

Darren twisted her nipples before suckling them while Dillon positioned himself between her legs. Her bottom was on the edge of the hay bale, cock-high for him, and she lifted her hanging legs to circle his waist. 

Dillon leaned forward and sucked a nipple while his brother was latched onto the other, then he pushed a few fingers inside of her pussy. 

"Lord," Shelby moaned, bucking her hips to meet his fingers. 

"She's good and tight, Darren."

Darren released her nipple to peek between her legs before returning to his sucking. Shelby squirmed, feeling heated from the nipple stim and finger fucking. 

"I want that cock, Dillon."

"You hear that, Darren, she's ready for us." He withdrew his fingers and nestled himself between her thighs. 

Shelby held her breath when she felt his tip poking around her opening. Dillon's hands grabbed her waist as he thrust his cock deep inside her. 

"Oh, God!" She yelled, her eyes rolling back in her head.  

He slowly withdrew then slammed back inside her, eliciting another "Oh, God!" from her lips. 

"Fuck me, Dillon!" She needed it fast and hard, but he tortured her with slow, deep strokes. 

Darren massaged his own cock which ached from listening to Shelby's screams. 

Dillon grunted like an animal every time he pushed inside her pussy. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. 

And Shelby moaned and groaned while held in place by the boys, her body forced to absorb the full force of every thrust.

Dillon's thickness stretched Shelby's insides and hit her special spot. Her pussy reacted, and she plunged over the edge, squealing and grabbing and pulling Darren's hair while her orgasm hit. Darren bit her nipple in response which turned her on even more. 

"I'm cumming," grunted Dillon seconds before he filled her with his seed. Before she could recover from her orgasm, they switched, and Darren's eight-inch cock took his place inside her. 

"Jesus, Shelby, he got you nice and slick for me." 

Darren's style of fucking was different. Maybe it was because he'd had to wait, but he fucked her fast and hard. Dillon moved behind her head and braced her shoulders to keep his brother from thrusting her off the end of the hay bale. 

Grunts and groans filled the barn and scattered some birds roosting in the rafters. 

"So g g g good, boys. S s so good," stuttered Shelby. 

"I'm cumming again!" She screamed, clenching her pussy so tight around Darren that his cock exploded. The spasms kept wrecking her body until her arms and leg muscles gave out, dangling her limbs off the sides of the hay bale. Darren's cum was still coating her insides when her eyes closed. 

When she reopened her eyes, Lulu was leaning over her asking if she was okay. Breathing slower, she answered, "I think so." 

The twins were standing beside her with their dicks peacefully hanging between their legs. 

"You're a great fuck, Shelby," said Darren. Dillon nodded in agreement. 

"Whew, you boys wore me out." 

Each one leaned over and gave her a sweet kiss on the mouth. 

"Okay, shoo boys, you're done here." Lulu was not one to mince words.

The girls took one last look at their muscled bodies before the twins dressed and climbed down the ladder. 

"Dillon's cock is bigger," Lulu said. 

They both giggled, then Lulu helped Shelby off the hay bale and back into her clothes. Shelby flinched, "Darn, I'll still feel where those two were tomorrow." 

When they reached the bottom of the ladder, they heard other sounds of fucking coming from inside a few horse stalls and hurried out the barn door. 

Shelby had worked up an appetite and headed for the hot dogs and smores. Lulu decided to show the boys up by drinking some moonshine without throwing up. 

Everyone enjoyed the warm summer night and country-style partying. At eleven o'clock, they headed towards the pond to light the fireworks. 

Tyler ended up standing beside Shelby and cocked an eyebrow at her. 

"Both of them, huh? And you lived to tell the tale." 

"Shush your mouth, Ty. It's called having fun. Maybe try it some time." 

He stood so close, his arm brushed hers. Shelby grabbed hold of his thumb at the first pop of the fireworks. He smiled when she continued to squeeze his thumb with each subsequent boom.

Without looking at her, Tyler said, "So, hey, I've been thinking."

"About what?" 

"I know you got to concentrate on school and all."

"Yeh."

"Well, when you're all done and back here opening your vet office, if you're still single, and I'm still single…"

"Yeh."

"Well, would you allow me to date ya?" 

Her eyes twinkled as she turned her head and kissed his cheek. "Sure thing, Ty." 

☆☆☆

The rest of the summer flew by, and before they knew it, Shelby had to return to school. Daddy packed up her car,  then hugged her — tears clouding his eyes.

Lulu held back, waiting her turn. When Shelby's daddy moved to the side,  Lulu pounced on her bestie. 

"You hurry back, you hear?" 

"I will. Fall break's just six weeks away." 

Lulu wriggled free from Shelby's hug and handed her the grape popsicle she'd had behind her back. "Don’t forget me." 

“Never.” Shelby accepted the popsicle and took one lingering last look around the farm before climbing into her VW.

☆☆☆

Six years later…

Daddy's eyes flooded when he saw the breathtaking angel in white. 

"Baby girl—" he choked on his tears, "—you look just like your mama."

Shelby blinked back tears, not wanting her makeup to run. "Thank you, Daddy." 

She turned around to check out her reflection one more time. Wow, I do look like Mama. He walked up behind her, and their eyes met in the mirror. 

"What would Mama think, Daddy?"

He put his hands on her shoulders. "Mama would say she's happy you followed your heart. Now let's quit all this blubbering and get my daughter, our town's new animal doctor, married." 

Shelby was a bucket of nerves until Pastor Porter said, "I now pronounce you partners in life. You may get your smooch on!" Shelby and Lulu kissed, surrounded by their supportive friends and family. The sun highlighted their love on that warm summer day in Windy Hollow, Kentucky. 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments