Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power Chapter 31: The ShirtOff His Back, Take Two

"We didn’t really have sex. Did we?"

5
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
785 words 785 words
Earlier: At a charity auction the guys' clothes were auctioned off, after which the guys themselves were put up for purchase. To bid, you had to be nude yourself, give the guy an erection, and lead him off stage by his handle. Mark and Jay were "bought" by twins.

The Twins left with me and Jay. We went to their room (the Senior Resident was greeting the returning mistresses and slaves at the door). Anders followed with Ted.

Tracy said, “Anders’ girlfriend in Denmark gets off watching him do stuff with guys. We want them to use your room since you two will be spending the night with us.” She handed Anders a webcam and wrote down the website address he would be using.

Ted looked a little nervous. “Not to worry,” Anders told him. “You won’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.” They left hand in hand, still nude.

Trixie asked us if we ate pussy. Of course we ate pussy! The girls lay down on their beds and said in unison, “Get to work!”

We needed no more encouragement. For a full hour we did nothing but eat pussy, switching Twins every ten minutes. After that the girls mounted up and rode us rodeo style. After we had both spurted our sperm into their cunts, they gave us a fifteen minute break. Then it was back to pussy-eating.

By ten in the morning Jay and I were both exhausted. We had each fucked both Twins’ cunts and asses more times than we could count. We had eaten enough pussy to fill three animal shelters. Our dicks and our tongues were sore. The Twins said we had been well worth the money.

One called Anders, who was waiting outside. After he had put on a webcam show for his Danish girlfriend he walked Ted back to his room and returned to the Twins’ dorm. The Twins asked us if we wanted to stay and watch the recording of Anders’ show. Without a word we turned and walked back to our dorm. It was raining, of course. It was always fucking raining at Anthony in the Fall.

Arriving at our room, we each got into our own beds and fell asleep.

Late in the afternoon the girls showed up.

SinyMoore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinyMoore

Valerie asked if Jay was ready for more sex. In response Jay turned over in his bed and made snoring sounds.

Sylvia told me she had some research to do. She was Dr. Wagoner’s teaching assistant next semester for the Abnormal Psych class and she thought she was onto something important. I think I remember waving good-bye

That evening Charlene stopped by with Seth and Nate. She said she thought it was both sweet and touching, what had happened after Nate “bought” Seth at the auction. She asked Nate to tell the story.

“We got back to the room,” Nate began. “Seth asked me what I wanted him to do. I told him I wanted him to let me show him how special he was to me. I told him to lie on his back and put his hands behind his head.

“Once he had done that I gave him a blow job. My first few weeks here were hell, and you folks saved me and invited me into your family. That’s what it is, really, a family. Seth has been better than the best roommate I could ever imagine, and I wanted to show him how special he was to me. I remember Sylvia talking about sex being a way to show affection, so I sucked his dick.” Nate blushed.

Seth picked up the story. “I was shocked but pleased. Hey, I always enjoy a blow job, and this one was special because it was for affection, not just sex. So, I returned the favor. Nate has been special to me, too. You guys are the only ones I’ve had sex with, but it just seemed right with Nate.”

Charlene was grinning from ear to ear. She said that she had enjoyed sex with both guys, she was thrilled that they enjoyed sex with each other, and this would add new spice to their play time. Jay and I gave the trio a round of applause. We then went back to our room and climbed in bed together.

We didn’t have sex. Unless you count the, ah, well, you could also describe as sex the, uhm… We didn’t really have sex because we just sucked each other off after I had fucked Jay in the ass. I hadn’t cum in his ass, so we didn’t really have sex. We didn’t, did we?

Published 
Written by marktreble
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors