Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power Chapter Eleven: Cats and Dogs

"The group passes its oral exams and the guys do some experimenting."

4
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words
CHAPTER Eleven: Cats and Dogs



Roommates Mark and Jay have become closer, and partner swapping had become a routine. Mark's experience as a psych subject led him to new experiences.

I got invited to my first “cat dinner” party. It was in an upperclassmen women’s dorm, so the senior resident had to invite the guys. Out of our dorm Jay, I, Drew, Jack and a couple of other guys were invited. We figured out the thing we had in common was having been trained in cunnilingus by Helen.

We were told to wear underwear only, so we did. On arrival we were given a drink and told to mingle with the ladies. Valerie was there; it was nice to see a friendly face. They limited us to two drinks before spacing us on the floor of the lounge. We were then blindfolded. We were told that the guys with the highest scores would get laid. My competitive urge kicked in.

An unknown pussy sat on my face. I could already hear slurping to my left and right, so other girls must have chosen guys to perform. The girl was fairly heavy so it was difficult to breathe. She had nearly smothered my nose. I gave it my best shot anyway, licking her pussy lips and probing inside her vagina with my tongue. After about three minutes the girl stood up and I heard her yell, “Three.” I guess that was my score. I just hoped it was not out of a hundred.

Another pussy took her place. This one belonged to a girl who was lighter and, frankly, cleaner. I heard other girls yelling out numbers. Most of them were between five and seven. Somebody got a nine. My three wasn’t looking so good, but then I wasn’t really thinking about that. I lapped at her pussy and inserted my tongue as far as it would go. Jackpot! I found her clit. I licked it, brought it forward as much as possible so that I could begin to suck on it. After less than 20 seconds of sucking the girl had an orgasm. She moaned and writhed and yelled, and my mouth was covered in her juices. I drank them down before she stood up and yelled “Nine.” I was doing better.

I hadn’t counted the girls in the room, but I’m not sure that would have made much difference. I heard the door open a couple of times, and we could have had any number of girls come and go. Or cum and go as it were. The pussies kind of ran together after a while. I was getting sixes and sevens, which I thought was pretty good for a guy with so little experience. After about an hour I heard a familiar voice. “It’s me, Valerie. You’re not supposed to know whose pussy you’re eating, so don’t say anything.” I couldn’t say anything anyway; my mouth was full of cunt.

Valerie stayed on me for about six or seven minutes and had an orgasm. She stood up and yelled “Nine.” And that was the end of it.

We were left blindfolded on the floor while the girls counted up the scores. I heard whispers of “You can go now,” but they weren’t directed at me. Finally they took off my blindfold. There were four of us left: me, Jack, Ben from the psych class and another guy. Four senior girls got to pick. They removed our underwear and examined our equipment. Jack was picked first, then Ben, then the other guy. I was at the bottom of the pile. But at least I was in the pile.

The girl picked up my jockeys and led me by the hand. We walked out of the lounge and down a hallway. We walked outside. Since I had been going everywhere clothed for about two months now, it was unusual to be outside nude. But it was also exciting. She led me to the middle of the Quad. Four beds had been set up, fully made. Three were occupied; we took the fourth.

She told me to undress her. I got her blouse off, then her bra. I licked and sucked at her breasts for a few minutes. She led my hand down to her jeans, so I undid them and slid them off. My mouth went southward until I encountered her panties. I lowered them with my teeth, then dove back in to her pussy. She let me lick, probe and suck for a couple of minutes before bringing my face up to hers. We kissed and I felt her hand on my cock. She led me into her love canal, and I started pumping. I was so horny I thought I would cum immediately, but I was able to hold off. She started rising to meet my thrusts. After about seven or eight minutes of thrusting I could hold out no longer and spurted my semen into her.

Being preoccupied with fucking, I hadn’t noticed that it was becoming steadily lighter. I could see her face clearly, and looked around. Not as light as day, but it was fairly bright. There were lights set up around the beds. A crowd of nearly a hundred people had been watching us fuck. I wasn’t sure how I felt about that, but it didn’t bother me anywhere near as much as it would have a few months earlier.

We were the last ones done. Helen (was this woman everywhere?) got in the middle of the staged area and said it was now time to drink. I sure could use a beer. She handed full wine glasses to each of the girls but none to the guys. “The girls will drink the wine while the guys drink from their pussies.” Jack dove in immediately and so did the guy I didn’t know. I looked at Ben and we both shrugged. I put my mouth on her pussy and once again drank down my own cum. I wasn’t sure I would ever get used to it, and I still couldn’t assign a taste to the stuff, but I figured it was a small price to pay for pussy.

We got back our underwear and put it on. Jack and I walked back to the dorm together. I asked him how often the “cat dinner” parties were held. He said there was one in an upperclassman dorm every weekend at least. I decided not to get miffed that it had taken so long to get an invitation.

When I got back to the dorm I went into our room. Charlene and Harold had joined what were now at least weekly swap parties. Janice said that Harold had a lot to learn about eating pussy, but he fucked like a dream. Valerie agreed. When I got there Harold was fucking Valerie and Jay was fucking Janice. Valerie looked up and congratulated me on being a winner that night. Charlene didn’t say a word. It was her turn on the floor, so I joined her. I warned her that I had just fucked; she said it wouldn’t be a problem.

She started licking me at my toes, then worked her way upwards. She bypassed my cock and balls but went around back. I could feel her tongue in my asshole. This was a new experience for me, but I decided to relax and try to enjoy it. After a minute of probing my asshole she went up my back, over my shoulders and down my chest. She stopped to suck on each of my nipples. Her mouth was working its way toward my crotch when I told her I was ready. The tongue bath had been incredibly arousing.

We fucked missionary style. It really was what I liked best, although lying on my back and letting the girl ride me and do the work was a close second. Charlene had been watching sex play among the other four all night and was primed. She had an orgasm almost immediately before we settled into a steady rhythm of me pumping and her arching her back to meet me. I was horned up from the tongue treatment and held out all of about four minutes before I drowned her pussy in my sperm.

I looked over and Harold was sucking at Valerie’s pussy while Jay was sucking at Janice’s. Where the bit about sucking down your own cum originated I don’t know. I didn’t mind, and the girls really seemed to like it.

Valerie said that she had been invited to a dog food party the next night, and Janice and Charlene were coming with her. This was the guys’ version of the cat food dinner. The girls gave blow jobs to the guys. The ones with the highest scores got to pick a guy to spend the night with. I was jealous. Not that Janice was going, but that I was not.

Harold spent the next evening with Jay and me in our dorm room while the girls were away. He said that he and Charlene were doing swaps with us as well as with an upperclassmen couple. He seemed a bit nervous, so Jay told him to tell us if he wanted to, or not tell us and that was fine. He hemmed and hawed, and finally said, “What I say stays here, right?” We assured him it would.

He and Charlene had started swapping with the upperclassmen about a month ago, usually once a week. At first it was straight fucking; they would fuck each other’s girls. The upperclassman woman had insisted that the guys drink their cum from the girls’ pussies. Since her guy did it, so did Harold. It really turned on Charlene, and sometimes they’d have sex afterwards twice more in one night.

About three weeks ago he was the last one to arrive. The other three had been talking, but got quiet when he entered the room. The other guy fucked Charlene, and he fucked his girl. So far so normal. Then the other girl told her guy to suck the cum out of her pussy. But it was Harold’s cum.

NicoleRizo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleRizo

The guy didn’t hesitate. He shoved his face in her cunt and swallowed the whole load. Charlene told Harold he had to do the same thing. He didn’t want to do it, but it was expected of him. He drank the other guy’s cum.

That went on for a couple of weeks. Then this past week the girls asked if the guys wanted to see a show. Of course they did! The girls were already naked, so they started kissing. That progressed to fondling each other’s tits, and finally to fingers in their pussies. Harold said it was really hot; he and the other guy were both stroking their rods by the end of the show.

Then the girls announced it was the guys’ turn. Before Harold could think the other guy was kissing him. He kissed back, and then the guy was pumping Harold’s tool. One of the girls took Harold’s hand and put it on the other guy’s dick. They stopped short of ejaculation but had each other really horny. Finally the girls stopped it and they fucked. Harold said it was the best sex he had ever had with Charlene, or anyone else for that matter. He wondered if we had encountered the same thing.

Jay and I said that we had been drinking our own cum for several months now. I told him that I had sucked my sperm out of the girl’s pussy after the cat dinner party. I hadn’t yet eaten another guy’s cum, and Jay said that he hadn’t either….yet. We decided to talk this over with the girls and find out what gives.

The next night we gathered in Harold’s dorm room. His roommate was out for the night, so it was just the six of us. We were all fully dressed. Harold repeated what had happened with him and Charlene and the upperclassmen couple. I asked Janice what was up with getting guys to drink each other’s cum and fool around with each other.

Valerie interrupted Janice. “You guys get really turned on watching girl-girl action, right?” We all nodded our heads. “In fact, I know you (speaking to Jay) and Mark watch girl-girl porno on your computers, right?” We had to acknowledge that we did.

“Well, girls often get turned on by guys fooling around. The idea of you drinking your own cum is a real turn-on. It’s a bigger turn-on if you drink another guy’s cum. Most girls our age get turned on watching guys kissing and fooling around.”

Charlene and Janice agreed. I was stunned. I had never thought that girls liked porn, let alone gay male porn.

Janice spoke. “We watch porn, too, but we usually prefer something with a story line. Most porn is just guy meets girl, guy fucks girl, guy meets another girl, girl meets another guy, and they all fuck. We like something with a story line, something that develops the characters a bit so we can identify with them. We also like watching guys fooling around with each other and even having sex.”

Then it was Charlene’s turn. “You guys didn’t go to any of the LGBT dances, did you?” We hadn’t. “Well, at the last one, the guys had written a play and put it on. All the actors were gay, or at least we had to assume they were. There was a nice story line and we got to know the characters. They had a “party” on stage and played some stripping games. We really like guys undressing slowly and in stages. Finally a couple of the actors in their underwear started making out. That was so hot!

“After a while all of the actors were in their underwear and making out. The actors left the stage and walked through the audience while making out with each other and groping one another. Finally they all got up on dance platforms and the music started. The guys finished stripping one another, and then one of the guys on each platform gave his partner a blow job. I had an orgasm just watching.”

Janice and Valerie agreed that it had been incredibly hot. They had wound up masturbating each other while watching. There were plenty of straight guys at the dance, and they watched for unattached girls getting aroused. Many of the straight guys were already in their underwear. They picked off excited and aroused girls like flies.

Janice said that she had fucked two guys she didn’t know; all that she had required was that they used condoms. Charlene, too, had fucked two unknown guys, right on the dance floor. Valerie won the prize. She had taken a guy in her mouth, one in her pussy and one in her ass, all at the same time. Jay looked at her in amazement. “Valerie, I know you like sex, but I had no idea about this side of you.” Valerie just grinned and said, “Aw shucks.”

I asked them what expectations they had of the three of us guys. “None,” said Valerie. “We don’t expect anything from you other than straightforward sex. If you’re willing to give us more that’s fine, but we don’t expect it and won’t ever demand it.”

Jay asked what kind of fooling around they had in mind. Valerie, ever in charge, said they’d walk us through it. We should stop whenever we wanted to. As in all things, we had the right to say no. We agreed that this was fair.

Valerie told me to start unbuttoning Harold’s shirt. When I started she told Harold to unbutton Jay’s shirt. Jay got the hint and began unbuttoning my shirt. When our shirts were open they said to take them off. We did.

Then they told us to play with each other’s nipples. No big deal, so we did. Then we were asked to lick each other’s nipples. Again, this was no big deal. Finally we were asked to have a three-way kiss. We looked at one another and shrugged. Then we moved in and shared a kiss. My tongue moved from Harold’s mouth to Jay’s and back; the other two guys were doing the same. Harold was starting to get tense, and I don’t think it was arousal.

We were told to take off our shoes and socks, which we did. Then it was a round-robin with belts and undoing pants. So far there was nothing too outrageous. When the pants were open we were asked to remove one another’s pants. Since everyone in the room had seen all three of us naked many times, this was easy.

Then Charlene asked Harold to give Jay a deep kiss and hold it for thirty seconds. Harold seemed a bit nervous and hesitated. Eventually he put his arms around Jay. After 30 seconds they broke, and Jay was asked to kiss me. We’d been there before, but not with tongue. This involved a lot of tongue, and I could feel my dick starting to grow. Finally, it was my turn to kiss Harold. I made it a good one, and moved my hand down his back to grasp his ass. I could feel Harold tensing; he was clearly uncomfortable. His hand patted my ass. My hard-on was growing.

Next we were asked to stroke each other’s cocks through our underwear. Jay reached for my crotch immediately; he’d been there before. I grasped Harold’s dick through his underwear. He stammered a bit, but started fingering Jay’s cock through his boxer-briefs. The girls all had their hands in their pants, masturbating.

That’s when the girls called a halt. They were as aroused as we were. We broke into couples and fucked our brains out. I didn’t remember whose turn it was to have the floor and didn’t care. I literally threw Janice on the floor and we started fucking. The other two couples wound up in one bed. It was all over in five minutes.

“Wow, that was one of the hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” said Janice. The other girls agreed. Harold, Jay and I looked at each other. The arousal had indeed taken on a life of its own and I didn’t know what we would have done if the girls hadn’t stopped it.

Valerie and Janice had to study. Charlene was spending the night with Harold. Jay and I walked back to the dorm together.

When we got into the room we stripped to our underwear. There was nothing sexual about it; that was just the uniform for the dorm. We talked for a while. Jay said he was surprised that a guy could get him aroused. I said the same. Then Jay asked me if I wanted him to lock the door.

I sat and thought about it for a while. I had to admit that I was still pretty worked up. Jay didn’t have to admit anything. The bulge in his underwear said it all. I stood up and locked the door.

Soon we were on Jay’s bed making out. I was jerking his cock and he was jerking mine. His mouth went down to my chest and I didn’t stop him. It continued southward until he was looking straight at my hard dick. He pulled back the foreskin and licked the head. Then he stopped. “I can’t do this right now,” he said.

I was disappointed. I’d never gotten a blow job from a guy and was curious what it would be like. I refused to admit to myself that I might be curious about what it would be like to suck another guy’s dick. I told him it was fine, and redoubled my efforts on his cock. Soon we both came. It was Jay’s turn to do laundry.

Things slowed down a bit. The four of us continued to hold swap meets; sometimes it was all six. The girls said nothing about watching us fool around with each other. We did wind up sucking the other guy’s cum out of our girl’s pussy though.

Published 
Written by marktreble
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments