Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power Chapter Seven: QA

"Mark and Jay learn from the masters"

6
1 Comment 1
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
When we arrived we grabbed cups and filled them from the keg. There did not appear to be any girls present, which was very disappointing. There were four or five upperclassmen plus Jack there. They were in a variety of briefs, boxer-briefs and boxers.

Jack addressed the group. “This is a no-holds-barred question and answer session. If you stay you agree that anything said in here will not be repeated. No questions will be considered stupid, although some of the answers might be.” The upperclassmen all chuckled to themselves.

“There is no shame in not knowing something. There is shame in not fixing that. At my freshman Q&A I asked what that thing that looks like a little penis is inside a girl’s pussy. It’s a clitoris, and most of the guys knew that. Marty over there complained that his roommate jacked off in front of him. The answer was that if it bothers you don’t look. Ron over there,” and Jack pointed, “asked how to eat out a pussy. One of the seniors told him to come to his dorm room after the session. His girlfriend met him there, and the senior gave a demonstration. Then he let Ron practice on his girlfriend.”

Ron spoke up. “I kept getting it wrong intentionally so I could practice some more.” We laughed, of course. “Start your questions.”

One man asked how the college could get away with all the public nudity. Marty took this one. “The college is incorporated as its own city. We have our own law enforcement. The campus police have agreements with county and state police not to enforce public indecency laws. Theft, assault, speeding and so forth are enforced by the campus police and any other agency having jurisdiction. Rape, by the way, is not public indecency. It is a felony. If you rape someone, or are raped, that mother fucker is going away for a long time. Consensual sex is fine; non-consensual sex is not.”

Another man asked why the girls had access to the guys’ dorms but the guys had no reciprocal access. Len, one of the other seniors, answered. “The college was founded to help women learn to exercise and control power. They have absolute power over their own bodies, as do the guys. You can say no to anything. The girls have power over access to their living spaces. They are allowed to be as modest as they wish wherever they wish. In the swimming pool they may wear bathing suits, although not all do so. The guys’ power is removed. They have to swim naked. They must lock a door to keep the females out. Most of us eventually learn that this teaches us to share power. When we leave college it will be a male-dominated world for everyone. Male graduates of Anthony are very successful in the business world because they can share power without feeling threatened.”

Brett raised his hand. “Are there any other gays in the room?” All of the freshmen looked at one another. I wondered myself which of the guys in my dorm might be on the prowl for me. Len raised his hand. “I’m gay. My roommate is my best friend, who is straight. Just as you will learn to make non-sexual friendships with women here, gays learn to make non-sexual friendships with other men. This weekend is the first LGBT dance. About half of the people who attend are straight because the music is better, the dancing is better, and the guys are better looking.” One of the other seniors, Jerome, disagreed about the better-looking part. Otherwise, he concurred that the music and dancing were better.

Jack then spoke up. “I’ve already told you that the majority of you will experiment with someone of the same sex while you’re here. Marty over there was the first guy I experimented with.”

The first guy means there were others, but I didn’t want to ask the question.

“Yes, there were others. We get horny and we get curious. For a while Marty and I were dating girls who got turned on by guy-on-guy action. Most nights we’d just strip each other and make out, maybe a little mutual masturbation. That was plenty for the girls and the sex was out of this world. Sometimes they wanted more so we gave it to them. I told you during the campus orientation walk that I prefer girls. It’s a pretty strong preference. I do not go looking for guys to have sex with, and if a guy makes a pass he gets turned down… well, at least usually. That doesn’t mean that if I’m with a good friend, we’re both horny, and there’s been enough alcohol to tear away inhibitions that we always keep our hands and mouths to ourselves. Anthony is pretty much a safe place to experiment and experience as much sex of any kind as you might want.”

Jay had a question. “A girl I met today said that the girls usually prefer some mystery about the guy so they can fantasize. She told me to put on clothes to maintain that mystery. Is that true?”

Most of the freshmen laughed and made remarks about blatant advertising being the shortest route to a pussy. The seniors had other viewpoints.

One of the seniors had been quiet up to then. He rose to speak. “My name is Bill. My sophomore year I went everywhere but the dining hall naked. Then I walked into my dorm room and found my girlfriend fucking my roommate. I asked her why. She told me that she could see me naked 24/7 and there was nothing else to find out about me. She wanted to experience guys she didn’t know everything about. I asked her if my roommate was the only one. I was crushed.

Stefany_Jara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Jara

She had been stalking guys in clothes since the second week of the year. She had lost count and thought that my roommate might be number thirty. After that I wore underwear in the dorm just like everybody else. I swam naked. I got naked at parties and in classes when that was required. Otherwise, I wore clothes.”

I had a question. “Getting naked is required in classes?”

Jack replied. “Not in most of them. In the basic Human Sexuality classes people may be asked to undress, but it is never required. In the advanced Human Sexuality classes nudity may be required at times. Some of the theater classes require nudity by their very nature. How do you study Nudity on Stage with your clothes on?” We all agreed that this made sense. “Some of the psych classes have naked people in them. Quite often it is paid psych subjects, but not always.” I wondered what I had gotten myself into by auditioning for a paid psych subject position.

Most of the rest of the questions were pretty bland. By mutual agreement the dining hall was reserved for people who were not naked. There was no prohibition, but peer pressure did the job. Who wants to eat staring at somebody else’s naked ass? Actual sex was prohibited in the dining hall.

The ban on alcohol in the freshmen dorms was not a joke. It encouraged freshmen to make friends among the upperclassmen. And it ensured that no freshmen started drinking alone. Bill explained that the college itself provided a keg of beer every two days to each upperclassmen dorm lounge. That’s when I figured out I was going to need to make friends with upperclassmen from a bunch of different dorms.

We were about ready to call it a night when a freshman stood up. The guy’s name was Craig; like Jay and I, he was dressed. He looked extremely nervous. He started speaking but stammered and stuttered. A couple of the freshmen told him to get on with it. The seniors stopped that. If the guy had a question he needed to be allowed to ask it. Finally he blurted it out. “How do I know if I’m gay?”

A bunch of freshmen started talking at the same time. Len stood up and told us all to shut the fuck up. It was a serious question, the fact that the guy asked the question was nobody’s business except his, and he was sure that Craig wasn’t the only freshman in the room with the same issue. We shut the fuck up.

Marty asked him what had prompted him to ask. Craig said that he had a girlfriend in high school but they had never had sex. In fact, he was a virgin and had never had sex with anyone. We knew better than to interrupt. Craig went on to say that when he was around naked people he got a boner. It didn’t matter if they were women, or men, or mixed. He always got hard when he was around naked people. He had to shower in the middle of the night to try and avoid the situation.

Jerome handled this one easily. “Getting an erection when around naked people is quite normal. I still get a hard on half the time in the shower if I’m not alone. I’ve seen every one of the other seniors pop a boner when showering with other guys and only Len is gay. Get used to it, Craig. We all do it. I’ve learned not to be shy, and sometimes jack off in front of my friends. Last year we had a cum shot contest in the shower. I’m sad to say I lost.”

Marty addressed the freshman again. “Is there any other reason you asked the question?”

Craig said that he had fantasies about sharing a girl with another guy. He had fantasies about watching a couple fuck. He admitted that he had dreams in which he and other guys were naked and touching each other.

Marty was very direct. “There are 25 freshmen men in the room. You’ve had dreams in which you were touching other naked guys. I’ll bet that almost every other freshman in the room has had a similar dream. Guys, raise your hands. How many of you have had a dream or a fantasy in which you were touching a naked guy?”

I looked around and didn’t want to go first. I had had that fantasy a few times. It had often turned into a wet dream. Finally Jay raised his hand. “I’ve had fantasies about being in a group of men and women, all naked, and we were playing with each other’s bodies. All of the bodies, men and women.” A couple of other guys raised their hands, so I did too. A few more hands went into the air. Finally a freshman basketball player stood up.

“I’ve had a recurring fantasy in which Jack walks into my room in his boxers. We’re alone. I get naked and so does Jack. I wind up sucking his dick. I don’t think I’m gay or bisexual, but that’s the truth.” A hush settled on the room, broken by Jack.

Jack replied promptly. “I’m really flattered, Drew. Seriously. That’s never going to happen because I graduate at the end of the year and leave Anthony. To become a Senior Resident we have to promise never to get involved, either romantically or sexually, with any of the freshmen for whom we’re responsible. The truth is that most straight guys have occasional gay fantasies.”

I thought that was the end of it, but Jack continued. “Next year I’ll be back at Homecoming. I won’t be a Senior Resident and you won’t be a freshman. I greatly prefer women and will undoubtedly be looking for pussy. But, hey, you’re a decent-looking guy. If I’m horny and you ply me with some alcohol, who knows what is going to happen?”

With that the Question and Answer session was over. We had a lot to think about. Not least of which was what Jay and I would talk about when we got back to our room.

Published 
Written by marktreble
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments