Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power Chapter Thirteen: Thanksgiving

"Mark makes up for lost sex in high school with Kathleen...and her brother"

3
0 Comments 0
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Chapter Thirteen:Thanksgiving

We had off for Thanksgiving. My mother sent a plane ticket so I flew home for the weekend. Ben was on the same flight with me. I avoided talking with him or even looking at him.

Bethany was at the airport to pick us both up. Ben spoke as soon as we were in the car. “Mark and I sucked each other’s dicks. It was a lot of fun.” Bethany looked at me and asked if I was gay. I told her I was not, and I had a steady date, a girl with whom I had sex almost every day. Ben had been the only one, and just that one time.

“There will be more,” Bethany said. “Ben told me about the atmosphere at the college. Sex everywhere all the time, in all sorts of combinations. I wish I had gone there too, but I didn’t have the grades to get in. Anyway, Ben and I fuck every chance we get. We’ve tried three-ways with both a guy and a girl, and we both like it.”

This is my sister? Ben then took over. “We’re not going to involve you because it would be incest. The same goes for Kathleen. I told her you were coming home, and she said she hoped you two could finally have sex.”

Bethany dropped Ben off at his house and I went home. My mother’s first question was, “Are you still a virgin?” I told her I was not. “How about letting girls see you in your underwear?” I said that this was rare, since I was more often naked with the girls. “That’s wonderful,” she continued.” How about guys?” I didn’t know what to say, so Bethany said it for me.

“He and Ben sucked each other’s dicks one night. It was a first and only for Mark.” I was glad she believed me.

“Good,” said my mother. “I had hoped you would get all of your experimenting done in college so when you entered the real world you would be a complete man. So, are you going to fuck Kathleen over the holiday?” I was surprised that my mother was so direct. I was equally direct.

“I sure hope so,” I told her. “I want us to make up for all the sex we missed in high school.” My mother observed that it would take longer than a weekend.

After dinner Ben and Kathleen came over. My mother told us to go to our rooms, which we did. Bethany and Ben retired to her room and locked the door. Kathleen entered my room and told me to strip. I did so immediately, with no embarrassment. “Some of the guys who’ve seen you in the locker room said you were uncircumcised. I’ve only sucked one uncut dick in my life, so this is going to be a treat.” As she got on her knees I could hear noises from Bethany’s room. She and Ben were already at it.

Kathleen took my tool in her mouth. She started playing with my foreskin with her tongue and teeth. She then pushed the foreskin back and began licking my cock head. I couldn’t believe I had missed all of this in high school. “Please get naked so we can fuck,” I told her. She laughed, then went back to tonguing my dick.

I was able to get her blouse and bra off while I was standing. After that I lay on the floor and asked her to swivel around so my mouth could get at her cunt. When my mouth was facing the crotch of her jeans I pulled them off, then her panties and went to work. I licked and probed and nibbled and sucked for all I was worth. After about two minutes she had an orgasm. That was too much for me and I filled her mouth with my semen.

After she had swallowed she asked me if I had been trained by Helen; her brother had been. I confessed that I had done my internship under her – in more ways than one. Kathleen said I still needed some work, but I gave her an orgasm the first time I ate her pussy and she was pleased.

Her hand crept down my body until it found my cock. She stroked it, then played with the foreskin for a few minutes. Back to stroking, I was starting to get hard. She decided I was hard enough and guided me into her love canal. I thrust upward as she thrust downward. She soon had me moaning. She added her own moans to the mix, and began to ride me like a bucking bronco. In about three minutes she came, and I followed a few seconds later.

“Am I as good as the girls at school?” she asked me. Of course, I told her, and better than some.

“Am I better than my brother?” That one kind of had me stumped. She had sucked me, and he had as well. I had given her and her brother oral sex. I had fucked her, but not him.

“You’re better. I have to confess that I really enjoyed the blow job he gave me because it was my first from a guy. I’ve had probably twenty five or more girls suck my dick at school. You are definitely better at fucking, because I’ve never fucked him.”

“Yet,” she said. “Ben told me that he hasn’t had anal sex with a guy yet, and it’s something he wants to try.” I hoped his plans for trying did not include me. I was sure I was not ready for that, and doubted I ever would be.

Kathleen spent the night, as did Ben with Bethany.

LiyaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiyaKim

I got dressed before leaving the room, not wanting to shock my mother. I shouldn’t have worried. Ben came down for breakfast stark naked, with Bethany hanging onto his schlong.

“Hope you two had a good time last night,” said Bethany. “We could hear you loud and clear. I know you gave Kathleen at least one orgasm, and you were doing quite a bit of groaning and shouting yourself.” I wasn’t comfortable discussing this with my mother in the room, let alone with my sister massaging Ben’s naked dick.

There was silence for a while before my mother spoke up. “Dinner’s at three. You have time for at least one more fuck before then.”

As soon as we finished breakfast the four of us went back upstairs to our respective rooms and shut the doors. Kathleen got directly to the point. “Have you tried anal sex yet?”

I thought she meant with Ben. “No, and I don’t think I want to. All we did was suck each other off.”

“No, idiot, with a girl.” Kathleen was naked by now and took a tube of lube out of her purse. She finished undressing me and then applied lube to my dick. She told me to lube up her asshole, so I did. I wasn’t sure what I was doing, but it didn’t seem to be rocket science.

Kathleen lay on her stomach and told me to enter her back door slowly. I did so, and tentatively probed where the sun don’t shine. “I said slowly, not a funeral march. Get on with it!” I picked up the pace a bit. That seemed to please her.

An asshole is tighter than a pussy, so it was a bit difficult to keep penetrating. I worked on it for a while and finally was far enough in that I could begin thrusting. She let out a little moan as I rocked back and forth, going further and further in. Finally she had taken my entire penis into her rectum. I rode her the way I would a cunt. She seemed to be enjoying it. Other than it being tighter than I was used to, I certainly enjoyed it also. Eventually I came in her ass and withdrew.

“Why did Ben come downstairs naked?” I asked Kathleen. “I understand being naked in front of me and Bethany, but why in front of you and my mother?”

“He’s just gotten used to going with the minimum clothing,” replied Kathleen. “When it’s warm he’s nude in the back yard. We went swimming with a bunch of friends last year, and he stripped completely before getting into the pool. Everybody thought it was strange.”

I understood that. “At Anthony the men are required to swim nude, although the girls are allowed to wear bathing suits. He probably had become so accustomed to swimming naked that it was just second nature.”

It was time for dinner, so we all went downstairs. Ben was in formal attire: blue briefs and a bow tie. Dinner was good, and the girls offered to help clean up. That left me and Ben alone.

“Kathleen told me she was going to get you to fuck her in the ass. Did you?” Wow, that was direct.

“Yes, we did it once. It will take a while to get used to. But it was a new experience and I liked it.” I hoped that would finish the conversation. It didn’t.

“Have you had anal sex with a guy yet?” asked Ben.

“No, and I don’t plan to,” I replied. “I’m very new to this stuff with guys, not to mention uncomfortable. I need to do some thinking about it. Jay and I have talked about doing stuff together, and decided it’s just part of being close to each other as buddies.”

Ben laughed. “Yeah, that’s part of it. Another part is variety and novelty. Another part is that it feels so damned good. I want to try anal sex with a guy, but haven’t yet found anyone I want to do it with.” I knew he had fucked Craig, so this was an obvious lie. I decided not to say anything. “A guy like you would appeal to me.” Was Ben trying to seduce me?

“Not in this life,” I told him. He dropped the conversation.

The rest of Thanksgiving was taken up with sex and more sex with Kathleen. I tried to make up for a year of lost sex in a weekend, but my mother was right. It would take longer than a weekend.

Kathleen drove us to the airport. She put one of the suitcases in the front seat, so we had to sit in the back. At lunch my mother had served wine. I drank some. In fact, I drank a lot. I was more than tipsy on the way to the airport.

Before we pulled out of the driveway Kathleen said, “You boys be good back there.” Ben sniggered and put his hand on my leg. I didn’t mind, so he moved it to my belt buckle. Soon my pants were sitting open and his hand was in my underwear. “Mark, don’t make Ben do all the work,” I heard from the front seat.

I reached over and opened Ben’s pants. On the fifteen minute drive to the airport we made out and jerked each other off into our underwear.

When we got to the airport Kathleen asked if we had enjoyed the ride. We both grinned.

When we got to check in Ben asked about seating us together on the plane. I thought that was a recipe for trouble and declined. I did a lot of thinking on my flight back.

Published 
Written by marktreble
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors