Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing Donna IV

39
5 Comments 5
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

We were still floating in the pool when the front door opened and Donna came in. I saw her and hopped off my chair and swam to the stairs while telling David and Bridgette, "She's here". We gave her a hero's reception and although she was surprised to see David and Bridgette, she gave them both a long hug and kiss. We were all naked so I encouraged Donna to strip and in a second or two, she was naked also.

Bridgette brought her a glass of wine and gushed, "We LOVED the videos you sent, they were SO exciting!"

Donna sat on the couch, took a sip of the wine, and said to David and Donna, "I'm exhausted but it was great. Would you like to see what I look like between my legs?"

I was sitting next to her on the couch and both of them immediately responded in the affirmative. She put her feet up on the couch and looked over at me and smiled. I kissed her and said, "Welcome home, baby" as the other two were vocal in their approval of her well fucked appearance.

She kissed me and said, "Are you proud of me for getting you a spot? You're going to love his dick. I can't wait to do him together."

Bridgette said, "God, there's still cum in there. Do you mind if I taste it?"

Donna answered by leaning forward, without taking her eyes off me, and placed her hand on the back of Bridgette's head. She pushed her face roughly between her legs and then said, "Not at all, get busy."

She then whispered to me, "You fucked her didn't you?"

"Only once," which made her twist one of my nipples and mutter something that sounded like Bastard. She was about to say something else but was interrupted by what must have been a pleasure spot ferreted out by Bridgette's probing tongue. She stopped, closed her eyes, and lay back, almost dropping the wine glass.

David replaced Bridgette between Donna's legs and licked and tongued her aggressively. I gently took her wine glass from her and she put both hands on his head and began to orgasm, When she was finished she said, "Damn, I have been cumming all day." She sat up straight and turned to me and asked after a kiss, "Would you please reclaim me?"

I stood up without a word and moved the coffee table and asked Davis and Bridgette to move away. I took Donna's hand and we moved to the center of the room and she lay down and spread her legs, This was my first view between her legs and although the massive amount of cum that must have been in there was gone, her delicate lips were red and puffy.

She looked moist from the service she had received from two hungry mouths. I stroked my dick and admired her then moved my face between her legs and gently licked and sucked her puffy lips. I then moved to my knees between her legs and shoved the thick, swollen head of my cock into her open hole. I knew that she has been stretched but she still enveloped me tightly enough and I began to penetrate her, inch by inch.

I kissed her as I slowly neared full penetration and whispered, "Do you still love me?"

She responded immediately, "Always" and gave me a deep kiss.

"Good, I don't mind if you fall in love with his dick, as long as you don't fall in love with him."

She smiled and said, lifting her ass off the floor, " I do love his dick and you're going to love it too. I can't wait."

She pushed against me and my cock was in her up to my balls. I saw Bridgette mount David next to us and had a perfect view of her ass bouncing up and down on him. This invigorated me and I met Donna's thrust with my own and held one of her ass cheeks in each hand and fucked her vigorously. She was on the brink very soon, after being fucked to orgasm repeatedly all day, and she was spasming as I emptied my balls in her. We held each other after and in a few moments we heard David and Bridgette hit their peak and then the only sounds in the room were the contented breathing of four people.

We insisted that David and Bridgette stay the night after we had been drinking and they retired to the guest room. We walked together to our bedroom and I tucked her in bed and then locked up and activated the alarm. I went into our bedroom and locked the door behind me. I thought she would be asleep but as I slid into bed she turned on her side to face me. "I can't believe you fucked Bridgette," she said in a sleepy voice.

I looked at her with a disbelieving look on my face, " I just let you spend over ten hours with a guy with a huge dick and you're worried about Bridgette?"

She got up on one elbow with her face very close to mine and said, "Uh-huh," then asked, "Did you cum in her?

"No, I shot off in her mouth."

She seemed somewhat placated by this and said, " Good, and as far as letting me spend time with a big dick, I got you in too, didn't I? We're going to have a great time, you know how much it excites me for us to be together with another man."

"Yeah, me too this will be the first time that we're not in charge, but then it's by far the biggest dick we've ever shared too. The requirements don't seem too outrageous, it's mostly stuff we've done before."

"I know, he can be a little bossy, he pretty much lays out the rules and he expects you to follow them. It's not that much different than what we expected when we invited someone to join us. The most amazing thing about him is that he can get his dick hard again so fast and still cums a lot each time."

I responded, "'Yeah, that sounds amazing. This will be the first guy I've ever rimmed. How is it?"

"I think it must be a fetish or something. I did it a lot today and one time it made him cum. I had to hurry around to get my mouth on his dick before he shot off."

I suddenly remember something, "So how far off was with my prediction of how many times he was going to give it to you, I think I said ten?"

"You were close, it was twelve."

SusanRouses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanRouses

"Damn", I said, He's like a fucking machine!"

She ran her hand up and down between his legs and felt his thickening erection and said, "Feels like someone likes the sound of that."

She kissed him and she wrapped her fingers around his cock and slowly started pumping and he said, "I am excited about everything, especially sharing him with you. The fact that his dick gets hard fast and continues to shoot a lot of cum is sexy as hell. The thought of having to lick that big thing clean after he fucks you with it is hot, although I would rather you help me with it. I'll have to admit I wanted to do it when I watched him fuck you and cum in your mouth."

She kissed him and said, "I love watching you use that talented tongue, it's so HOT."

"Speaking of watching, the cabin where I insisted we meet is owned by a friend of David's who is out of town for six months and is letting him use it. The kicker is that he remodeled it and it has a secret room with a two-way mirror that is big enough to accommodate up to four people. David and Bridgette want to be in there to watch."

"That is kinky as hell, they're going to be so envious of us because we're going to have that big dick to ourselves and they can only watch." She pushed the covers back and spread her legs and said, "Fuck me one more time before we go to sleep."

I moved quickly between her legs and put my dick in her and began to long stroke while kissing her neck. She came quickly and I shot my load as well. I stayed inside her until my dick began to go soft and then pulled out. We spooned together and drifted off to sleep.

We slept late and when we finally did pull ourselves out of bed, we found David and Bridgette prancing about naked, and we were also naked and it felt comfortable. Bridgette had made some muffins, bacon, and oatmeal. The most important thing however was coffee. We ate and then we all took a cup out to the pool and sat there drinking and enjoying the late morning.

We finished our coffee and all jumped in the pool and were fully awake and ready for the day. We were floating around on the chairs and, of course, the topic of John came up. I wondered to myself what we were going to talk about when he moves as David asked, "What's the plan for the meet-up at the cabin, do we know yet?"

Donna answered, "No, he's getting things ready to move so I'm sure it's busy for him. Jim told me that you two are going to get your voyeur freak on while we play with him."

Bridgette piped in, "Yes, God it makes me wet just thinking about it!"

I asked, "Are you two flexible on dates, he's pushed for time and it may be a spur-of-the-moment thing. We'll need time to get you two in there so he won't get suspicious."

They assured me they were and I asked, "Why don't we go take a look at it and familiarize ourselves with it so we'll look comfortable in those surroundings. I have an idea we'll be in the bedroom the whole time, but I'm a little curious."

Everyone agreed that it was a wonderful idea so twenty-five minutes later we were pulling up in the driveway. I was surprised that it was so close to our house, the GPS got us lost or we would have been there much sooner. It was close to but not overlooking a big recreational lake that was very popular.

David unlocked the door and gave me a key so I would have one for the big event, It was larger than I had thought with a decent-sized kitchen/great room with a hallway that led to the Master bedroom. We saw the large Master bath and also the mirror in question. We decided that it had to be the connector between this and the other bedroom, and it was. The entrance to the secret room was through a door in the walk-in closet in the second bedroom.

We all entered and the room commanded a complete view of the Master bedroom. There were comfortable chairs and four people could wedge themselves in there but the best thing was four sets of wireless headphones with a mic on them that looked like the kind pilots wore. We put them on and, courtesy of microphones placed around the room, you could listen to the room activity and talk to each other as well.

David found the control for the little fan and it was a voyeur dream, You could watch, hear and smell what was going on in the bedroom.

We stood inside the secret room and made a plan. When he called we would telephone them and agreed to allow ourselves at least an hour to get set up. There was no window in the bedroom, perhaps by design but we saw candles and small ambient lamps that we could use to illuminate the room. The whole thing had an exciting conspiratorial air to it and when we left the room, the girl's faces were flushed with excitement.

We returned home energized and aroused and when we were safely locked away back in our house, we all stripped naked again. David and I were sporting semi-erections and as we were discussing what freaky thing to do next, Donna's phone rang.

She held it up so we could see the screen and humorously, the caller was identified as "Big Dick". We all gathered around and the usual greetings were exchanged and then we heard her say, "Tuesday at noon?" and she shot us a questioning look. We all nodded and she said, "Sure, 3-4 hours will be good, we know you're busy now, Yes, he's looking forward to it too, okay, I'll text you the address. It's up on the lake. Okay, we'll see you Tuesday."

She hit the disconnect button and grabbed my hardening dick and stroked it. She looked at everyone with poorly contained excitement and said, "Tuesday!" and we joined in her excitement. We all immediately agreed to take the day off and David and Bridgette would spend the night on Monday.

********************************************

Next Chapter: The Big Event

Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments