Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sleep-Over

"In an aroused state of mind…"

33
25 Comments 25
12.9k Views 12.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Karen and I agreed on a movie marathon and a sleepover at her place since our boyfriends were away for work on a weekend.

We were best buddies back when we were in college. We are kindred spirits. She likes what I like, but mostly, she likes to tolerate my likes. I admire Karen's strong personality. She is always in command and knows what she wants.

I have a crush on her, only she is "as straight as a raw pasta noodle, but a softy when boiled" in her sexual preferences. That is why I never tried to be more than a friend to her. I love our friendship bond and I don't want to have a gap with her because of my sexual desires.

I knew Karen in college. Her artistic eye often found subjects to draw as a hobby.  Her specialty was nude women. She openly admires and appreciates a woman's body. She preferred curvy women with small breasts, big hips, and rounded ass cheeks. She sometimes loved slapping or pinching mine when we were being naughty.

I loved her domineering attitude to the point that I often didn’t think on my own and let her decide for me. She loves to be in control of things and is a very well organized person who doesn't like surprises.  She could be considered a control freak.

Lately, I’ve been having wild erotic dreams about Karen. The two of us, in a very erotic scene in my dream, so intense, that when I wake up I have to masturbate, or if my boyfriend is around I wake him up with his cock in my mouth, sucking it and my fingers rubbing my clit.

I wanted to try watching porn with her. It is the only thing we haven't done on a sleepover. She often openly told me in great detail about her sexual escapades with her boyfriend. She was a very erotic storyteller and very sensual too. I wanted to know her views and see what her reaction would be to watch two naked women fucking each other in bed.

Friday night after work, I couldn’t wait to be with Karen. I was so excited and very aroused thinking of being with her. I grabbed my overnight bag, my keys, and headed on to her place.  The anticipation of her naked body against mine was making my pussy so wet.

I finally arrived at her place. She opened the door and welcomed me with a kiss on my cheek. When she hugged me I could feel her large breasts against mine. When I looked down, I could see that both of us had very hard nipples which were sticking out under our tops.

I put all my favorite snacks I bought on my way to her place onto her coffee table while she set up our pillow island on the floor. Karen was wearing a low-cut strapless top with no bra and a short pleated skirt.  As she bent over to spread the pillows out, I could see her breasts clearly and her tiny lace panties.

I asked her if I could take a quick shower.  She said yes and asked if I needed any help and laughed. For a moment our eyes met and I blushed. I changed into a sheer lacy top that clearly showed my nipples and slipped on a short skirt of my own, but no panties.

When I came into the living room I knew my breasts were swaying as I walked and my nipples were quite hard and very visible. I could see Karen looking at me approvingly.  As I sat down on our pillow island, I made sure to spread my legs enough for her to see my bare pussy.

She joined me on the pillows and sat very close. Her shoulder was against mine and our thighs would touch with only slight movement. She started browsing on the screen for a movie for us to watch, When she asked me what I wanted, I hesitated to tell her what I really wanted to watch with her.

I blurted, "Let's go adventure!"  She suggested her favorite movie series. I disagreed and she then suggested my favorite series. I disagreed again.

At that point, she looked at me quizzically, knowing I had something special in mind. Leaning in closer to me, she asked: “Well, what are you wanting to watch tonight, baby?”

My nipples immediately swelled full and proud and my pussy became wet when I heard her call me “baby”. I looked at her and embarrassingly suggested I wanted to watch porn with her tonight.  She didn’t move away from me and asked, “What type of porn do you want to watch with me?”

My chest pounded with excitement as I mumbled, "Lesbian porn."

I watched her reaction and couldn't guess what was running through her mind. I looked down and could clearly see her nipples were as hard as mine, and I held back my urge to reach out and touch them. She sat comfortably beside me, our bodies still in contact, and without saying a word, she searched on the TV and found lesbian porn. I could barely breathe as she cursored down to a movie and clicked start.

The movie started as a curvy redhead with large breasts took off her top in front of an equally curvy brunette with smaller breasts, who was already completely naked. As the redhead finished undressing she pushed the brunette back on to the bed forcibly. Then slid her body over hers.

We watched as the redhead began kissing the brunette and rubbed her naked body hard against the brunettes. I could hear Karen whisper under her breath, “Oh, my.” I could see she was interested and my hopes of the two of us together tonight seemed possible.

I pressed a little closer against her and raised my knees up slightly with my legs apart. My skirt slid downward and barely covered my dripping pussy. My legs were smooth and bare and I could see she was looking towards them.

Karen said nervously, “I’m hungry” and started to make her favorite donut ice cream sandwich. I only had an appetite to taste her pussy. We watched as the two women on screen kissed deeply and passionately, grinding their pussies and moaning.

I imagined it was Karen and me kissing and grinding our pussies. I felt so aroused as I looked at her and noticed her ice cream sandwich melting in her hand. Then, a naughty idea to tease her popped into my head.  "Let me test the water," I said to myself, smiling.

I bent my head and pulled her hand to me. I start slowly licking the melted ice cream on her fingers. Observing her reaction, I knew she was getting aroused. Her nipples were so hard and full, almost bursting beneath her top. The tips of her ears and her cheeks were getting pinkish.

KarolDenvers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolDenvers

I kept licking her hand slowly, wanting her to feel desire. She didn’t pull her hand away or stop me, so I knew she was wanting my attention. I cleaned up her sandwich and her fingers, sucking on each one as slow as I could.  My tongue circling around each finger as I sucked.

I paused and looked at the TV. The redhead was straddling the brunette's face and she was grinding her wet pussy into the brunette's open mouth.  I said, “ It looks like she is getting licked and sucked too!”

Karen had reclined back into the pillows as I was sucking her fingers. Her head was rolled back and her mouth was open. I pulled my top off and rose up over her and slipped my hard nipple into her mouth.  She immediately started sucking. Her hands pulled me closer. She put my nipple between her teeth and bit on it.

I moaned as I felt the sensation running through my body. She was looking at my reaction while licking, sucking and biting on my nipples.  Changing positions, she was now on top of me and slowly taking her clothes off very seductively, only leaving her lacy panties on. I was drooling looking at her beautiful hardened nipples and small perfect breasts. She crawled over my body, licking at my feet, skipping my wet pussy and breasts.  

She whispered, "Now you have to lick my pussy as good as you licked my fingers. Lick my pussy slow, baby! Make me cum!"

Karen slid up over my face and straddled me. As she lowered her pussy onto my mouth with her lacy panties on, I licked my lips and started to lick her panties. I could feel her warm pussy getting wet from her panties, mixing my saliva and her own dripping honey.

I tried to lift my hand to push aside her panties when she said. "Oh, no, you can't touch it!" She put my hands under her knees. I wanted to taste her pussy so bad. I put my tongue to work and let it sneak under the side of her panties, pushing until I could feel her clit on my tongue.

She moaned and it made me feel so good, serving her like this. I wanted to give her pleasure. My tongue reached for her clit and my lips pulled it, sucking it now and teasing her.  She gasped out loud, "Yes! Just like that, baby! I want more! Don’t stop!"

As I sucked her clit harder, I ground my teeth on her clit just like she did on my nipples. I could feel her juices flowing into my mouth and it made me want to suck her pussy harder. She took my hands up to her breasts and our hands squeezed her breasts, massaging them together. I pinched and twisted her nipples.

Karen started to grind her wet pussy against my mouth. I placed my tongue on her opening and pushed my tongue deep inside her pussy hole. She moaned even louder and I could feel her grind harder on my tongue as she fucked my mouth.

"Oh, Amanda! I am going to cum! Open your mouth for me, my love!” she pleaded.

As her cum flowed across my tongue and into my mouth, I opened wide to make sure her pussy was fully inside me. Her sweet honey flowed in a warm creamy stream and I kept sucking her pussy, feeding on her.

She quivered and collapsed on top of me as I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her to me.  I buried my face deeper into her pussy, wanting to let her use my mouth as long as she wanted. I was thinking I could die happy suffocating in her pussy. I continued licking and sucking her pussy slowly. I wanted every last drop of her cum. She let me suckle and nurse from her swollen wet slit as she relaxed over my face.

When she regained her normal breathing, she whispered, "That was so wonderful, baby! I didn’t realize how badly you wanted me."

Her radiant smile was so bright it was like the white bulb on the ceiling.  My love for her blinded me. I wanted to be hers. Controlled by her. Used by her.

I whispered, “Yes. I have wanted this with you so much. Now, I know I want much more.”

Karen looked down into my eyes, my face framed between her thighs, my lips still only an inch from her dripping pussy. She caressed my face with her fingers, tracing my lips with her fingertip. I could see her nipples swelling long and hard again.

She groaned, “Good, baby. Very good. I want much more too. Now, open your mouth and suck me! Don’t stop until I tell you!”

My heart pounded hard in my chest as I heard her words. I was so happy to serve her. I opened my mouth as she slid forward and forced her swollen clit back into me. My tongue found her and I bit down hard on her swollen clit.

She moaned and growled, “Yes, baby! Yes!”

Her pussy was already streaming a warm river of cum into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed each time she filled my mouth.  It was while she was fucking my mouth that we heard a noise from the doorway.  Karen twisted and looked over her shoulder.

Karen’s boyfriend, Dan was standing only five feet away. His hard thick cock was out of his pants and he was stroking it as he watched his girlfriend cum in my mouth. I watched as he kept stroking his cock. It was much bigger than I realized. I pulled Karen back down onto my mouth and forced my tongue deeper inside her.

Dan said, "That is so fucking sexy, honey. I never knew you and Amanda were so good together." He was grinning from ear to ear, his devilish smile on his face.

I knew from where Dan stood he could see my legs spread wide apart, my bare pussy open and dripping for him to see. I arched my hips up slightly so he could see better. My mouth sucking harder on Karen’s pussy.

Dan started taking his clothes off. He stood naked before us, his cock so full and hard. He stepped closer and Karen took his cock in her hand and stroked him as she fucked my mouth harder.

She whispered, “Well, baby.  It looks like you are going to be serving both of us from now on. It is going to be a very long night for you.”

Published 
Written by RuNe
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments