Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking Brown and Black Cock at Softball Practice

"I join the company softball team and end up sucking my teammates' cocks."

50
12 Comments 12
39.9k Views 39.9k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Famous Story

The weather is normally warm and sunny in the Houston area, especially compared to the usually bleak weather in Seattle where I was born and raised. But I decided during high school that I wanted to be a petroleum engineer, and since I wanted to leave Seattle anyway, as I’ll explain shortly, I went to college at Texas A&M.

Then got a great job in Houston with a top oil and gas company. I met my wife, Jennifer, at Texas A&M, and we were married right after graduation when we both got jobs in Houston. My name is Ed, and at the time of this story we were both thirty-five years old and had two kids, a daughter eleven years old and a son nine.

I had recently been transferred to another engineering group in my firm, and my new department has a team in a local softball league that is mostly comprised of teams from other companies in the oil and gas industry. The age of most of the players was between twenty-five and fifty years old, and it was a very competitive league. I didn’t know any of my teammates, but I was fortunately able to utilize my experience and good eye-hand coordination developed playing baseball in high school to make the team.

We practiced at a local high school which gave us access to their locker and shower facilities, so long as we weren’t there when any school events were being played. Our practices were on Tuesday and Thursday evenings after work, with our games being played on Saturday mornings.

The first practice I participated in on a Tuesday was very grueling for me, since I hadn’t been active like that for so long. I was very sweaty and dirty afterwards and decided to take advantage of the showers. As a kid in high school I was shy about being seen naked by other boys because my dick is small compared to most of the other boys, and that would be my first time in a group shower in over ten years.

I was surprised to see that many of the other men also showered and changed at the school, and I had previously assumed that most of the guys would just go home to clean up. That is an open shower room with ten shower heads, and as I entered the room some of my old apprehensions came to the surface when I saw three of my teammates already in there.

The room was steamy, but I still saw Carlos who was forty-two years old, one of the three Mexican-American men on the team, and one of the team leaders at the shower head next to me. He was in great shape, and when he turned my way I couldn’t help staring at his very large, brown cock. It was still soft and looked to be about seven inches long, uncircumcised and very thick. His balls are also the size of eggs and hung low in his hairy, brown scrotum, and his cock and balls were swinging between his legs as he moved in the shower.

I self-consciously tried to keep my body turned so Carlos couldn’t see my little dick, which is only about two inches long soft, and four and a half inches long at maximum hardness. I also saw Kendall, who was forty-eight years old and one of the two black guys on our team, and his soft cock is even bigger than Carlos’ cock, and must have been about eight inches long, and very thick, with huge, hairy balls. Finally, I saw Larry in the shower. He's my age and his cock is a more normal six inches long soft, but still much larger than my little dick.

I was having a hard time not staring at those big, swinging cocks and balls, and I just hoped that I wasn’t being too obvious about it. My dick was starting to get hard just from watching those guys, as memories of my high school days came rushing back to mind, and I hoped that the guys didn’t see that.

There I was, a happily married man of thirteen years with a beautiful wife and two gorgeous children, and yet I was getting aroused looking at those cocks. It has been seventeen years since I last had any sexual contact with the boys in high school, and yet seeing those big cocks in the shower made me feel like I was back there again, with the same strong urges to suck their cocks and swallow their cum. And being from Seattle, most of the guys in my high school were white guys. I had never seen any large brown and black cocks before.

It will help clarify the events of this story if I explain how those sexual encounters with other boys occurred in high school. I had been playing baseball ever since Little League, and easily made the high school team. I had been sixteen years old for six months already when I made the varsity team for the spring season of my junior year, and all the players were either juniors or seniors. I dated and had some sexual successes with girls, just like many of my teammates, and as far as I knew I was a normal, heterosexual guy who loved the taste, smell and feel of pussy more than anything else.

But as the season progressed, I started to be attracted to the larger genitalia of the other players. That might have been because I was embarrassed by my smaller dick and was impressed seeing their cocks and balls swinging in the shower, and I really enjoyed looking at them. And of course, I didn’t think that my teammates saw me looking at them that way. By the end of the season and the start of summer, it had become an obsession for me to look at my friends’ cocks, even though I was actively dating girls.

It's normal for teammates in high school to also be best friends, and that was the case for our group. We attended a baseball camp together, and then enjoyed the rest of the summer hiking and camping in the mountains. Four of us went together on a five-day camping trip, and being teenagers, we took beer and liquor with us along with all our other food and equipment.

We left the trailhead early and hiked all day with our heavy backpacks, and then made camp at a beautiful, isolated lake high in the mountains. We setup our four-man tent and then cooked dinner over an open fire. We sat around the fire after dinner and started drinking beer, but soon enough we went into the tent to escape the cool night air and to continue drinking.

We laid out our sleeping bags and were just sitting around talking about having sex with our girlfriends and laughing about different things from the past school year, and everyone was getting drunk.

At one point Tommy looked over at me and said, “Hey, Ed, talking about sex is making me horny. Maybe you’d like to take a closer look at my cock. You’ve been watching me and the other guys in the shower all season, so just let me know if you want to see it. I can’t really blame you for wanting to see a big one after seeing that needle dick you have.”

I was embarrassed by Tommy’s comments and said, “Fuck you, Tommy, I haven't been looking at you guys. I can’t help it if you prance around in front of me swinging those big things around like that.”

Then my other friend, Jason said, “Yeah, Tommy’s right. I’ve seen you staring at all of us in the shower. I know that you like pussy, but it seems that you might also like some cock. Shit, maybe we should all just pull our cocks out and see what you’d do.”

As if on cue, Tommy, Jason and my other friend, Michael, all pulled down their shorts and underwear, and I was faced with three hard cocks. I guess all our previous sex talk had gotten them aroused, and I saw Tommy’s eight-inch cock which is very thick, and a big set of balls in his hairy scrotum. Jason’s cock is just a little shorter than Tommy’s, but it's even thicker. Michaels’s cock is bigger than both others and must have been nine inches long and he has huge, hairy balls.

I could hardly believe that my friends would drop their pants at one time like that, and sit there slowly stroking their cocks. I had to wonder if they had planned it ahead of time. I just sat there staring at their cocks for a few moments and then realized that they were all staring at me, watching to see my reaction.

I finally gained the presence of mind to say, “Come on, guys, you can pull your pants up now. You might think this is funny, but I’m not laughing.”

Even though I was trying to act disinterested, a strange feeling was coming over me that I didn’t understand. My small dick was getting hard in my pants just seeing their big cocks, which I had never seen hard before, and I was wondering what it would be like to touch them. But I also knew that I couldn’t admit my attraction to their cocks so easily.

I was trying to understand why they would think I had an interest in their cocks. Was my staring at them in the shower just too obvious? Was there something about my body language or facial expressions that told them I liked their cocks? Or was it just that since I have a small dick, they just assumed that I’d be interested in their big ones?

We all just sat there for a minute or two, and then Tommy broke the awkward silence saying, “If you just want to touch our cocks, we won’t tell anyone about it unless you want us to.”

That was a difficult quandary for me. I was developing stronger and stronger desires to not only touch their cocks but to suck them, but at the same time I knew that it would change our relationships forever. I considered myself to be straight and knew that the social aspects of the remainder of my high school career would change if I succumbed to my desires. And yet a small voice in my head was telling me not to pass up the opportunity.

I started trying to rationalize that I could blame the whole thing on my being drunk and out of control, and I had evolved my urges to the point that I knew I had to do it. It still bothered me that my friends seemed to think that I would be the only one to handle all their cocks, and none of them would do anything to me or the others. But at the same time, the idea of me feeling and maybe even sucking their big cocks was starting to turn me on.

Several more minutes passed and then Tommy seemed to have the right instincts to say something that could convince me do it. He said, “Come on, Ed, it won’t hurt you to touch our cocks. We won’t think any less of you since we know that you and the rest of us are drunk. And then if you like it, maybe you could suck our cocks for us too.”

Tommy had mentioned me sucking them too, which I had already been contemplating, so I decided to give in and say, “Okay, guys, I’ll try it, but you have to promise that you won’t tell anyone else about this.”

All the boys smiled and winked at each other as I reached out to take Tommy’s cock in my hand. It was amazing feeling the thickness and weight of his big cock, especially when compared to my little one, and I instinctively started stroking it. After a couple of minutes his cock head was wet with precum and he was beginning to slowly swivel his hips and thrust his cock in my hand.

Then he looked at me and said, “Come on and suck it for me, Ed. You know you want to, and I know that I will definitely like it.”

Tommy was sitting between Jason and Michael, and when I didn’t react to suck him right away, he put his hands behind my head and pulled me towards his cock, as the other boys each took one of my hands and pulled them onto their cocks. I liked that he was kind of forcing me to suck his cock, and I opened my mouth and took his thick, wet cock head between my lips. I tasted his salty precum and I liked the texture of his cock crown as it hit my tongue. He continued to push me farther down on his cock and the heat and thickness of it was arousing to me.

The other boys were holding my hands in place stroking their cocks, and I was starting to feel like a cock slut since I was sucking one of them and jacking off the other two. Tommy was undoubtedly turned on from all the conversation and my sucking him, and I felt his cock starting to thicken a little more and start to pulse, as he began spewing his big load of boy cum into my mouth. I know this sounds silly, but it hadn’t occurred to me that he’d be ejaculating into my mouth.

But I had no choice as he held my head firmly on his cock and said, “Oh fuck, that’s it, cock sucker. Keep sucking and swallow all my cream. Damn that feels good, Ed, and no girls have ever sucked me that well.”

I swallowed twice to keep from choking on his big load of cum and continued sucking him as his cock started to soften. Then he pushed me off his spent cock and said, “That’s enough for now, man. My cock is too sensitive. So, go ahead and suck Jason’s cock while I rest up.”

I didn’t even look up as I moved over to Jason’s cock and started sucking it. His thicker cock felt good in my mouth, and I used what I had learned from sucking Tommy and started moving up and down while sucking him hard. He also held my head in place and was soon shooting his huge load of semen into my mouth as I swallowed it all. I could go on and on giving the details of how I sucked and swallowed each of these boys three times that night, and then several times every day for the rest of our trip. But I want to finish this reminiscing and get back to the softball story.

My friends seemed to have an unlimited supply of hard cock and teen cum for me to eat. By the time we got back to Seattle I was their confirmed cock sucker and a slut for all the cum I could get to taste and swallow. On that trip they also used me to suck their balls and perinea, and I couldn’t seem to get enough of licking and sucking their genitals, and swallowing their cum. I liked the different tastes and textures of their juices and couldn’t get enough.

When we got home I continued to meet with them and a few other guys on the team during the summer. On many nights when we were sleeping over at each other’s homes and had dates with girls, I would still suck all of them off, even if they had been lucky enough to be sucked and/or fucked by the girls.

I really enjoyed it when I tasted the pussy juices on their cocks, as well as the stale cum from their fucking. And then when the baseball season started in my senior year, I started sucking off most of the boys in the locker and shower rooms. At one point the coach heard about my oral service to the team, and I started sucking his huge cock whenever he wanted me to.

By the end of my senior year baseball season, which pretty much coincided with graduation, I was still friends with the boys I was sucking, but I could tell that they really didn’t respect me that much anymore. I was little more than a handy cum dump to them, but I have to admit that part of me enjoyed that role of being a cock sucker to them. I also knew that I couldn’t continue sucking them indefinitely, which is why I decided to go to college in Texas and make a fresh start.

It was a painful withdrawal for me not having those cocks to suck and cum to swallow anymore, but I was lucky to meet Jennifer early in my freshman year at Texas A&M. She had a very high sex drive, and we fucked almost every day. That seemed to satiate me and eliminate my obsession with cocks and cum, although I did routinely suck my own cum from her pussy after we fucked, and I still enjoyed the taste of it.

So, I think you can see how easy it was for me to start lusting after the big cocks of my softball teammates in Houston. Since having our two children, Jennifer’s sex drive had diminished significantly, and I was lucky to get more than one fuck a month from her. It still bothers me that I have these bisexual urges to suck cock and swallow cum, and I guess I never really did figure out where those urges came from. Maybe it was a genetic thing, but I have no knowledge of this behavior in my immediate family. Whatever it is, seeing those big cocks in the shower brought back all the emotions and hunger I had in high school.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

I knew that work-related situation could be riskier for me than what I experienced in high school since I was thinking about the possibility of sucking the cocks of my coworkers. But on the other hand, since most of them are married, it might just be a matter of carefully exposing my desires to the men, who like me, might not be getting enough sex at home.

I needed to find a way for them to get the idea that I might be willing to talk about sex, without me exposing my desire to suck them until they also made some sort of commitment. I didn’t think that any of them would want to admit to other employees that they had a man sucking their cocks. If I could get them talking about sex, then things might evolve in a way that protected all of us. So, I decided to keep my eyes and ears open looking for any opportunities.

The next day at the office following that first practice seemed to be going normally, and I hadn’t yet seen any indication that my teammates had seen me looking at them in the shower. After lunch I was walking by Carlos’ office and looked in through the open door. I saw his computer screen briefly before he sensed my presence behind him and closed the browser. I was surprised to see that he was on a porn site and the picture on the screen looked like a white man sucking a big, uncut Mexican cock.

He nervously looked back over his shoulder at me and I just smiled and raised my eyebrows, acknowledging that I saw the picture. We didn’t cross paths for the rest of the day or at work on Thursday, but then I saw him in the locker room before practice. He was using the locker next to mine, and we were alone in there.

He leaned over and whispered, “Sorry that you saw that yesterday, Ed, and I hope that can be our little secret.”

I saw that as a chance to get a sexual conversation going and I said, “Sure, I’ll keep that between us. But if you don’t mind me asking, I’m just curious why you’d be looking at that stuff? I don’t know you very well yet, but I thought you were happily married.”

Then Carlos responded, “Well, things aren’t always what they seem, Ed. My wife and I still have sex occasionally, but there are some things she won’t do for me. So, I sometimes look at pictures and stories on the internet for a little, hmmm, shall we say fantasy enjoyment. I for some reason enjoy looking at pictures and movie clips of white men being submissive to Mexican men, although I’ve never had a chance to experience that for myself.”

I decided that I had pressed the issue enough, but I was also planning on showing interest in his cock in the shower that day. It was interesting that he mentioned that he liked the idea of white men being submissive to Mexican men. That was the first time that it dawned on me that sucking cock was a submissive thing to do, and then I remembered feeling submissive to the boys in high school. Maybe it was the idea of sucking men of color that made it seem more submissive.

Carlos and I threw a ball around on the field after practice, and we were the last ones to go into the locker room. By the time we went in everyone else was gone, and we went to the shower together. It was as if he read something into my question, and he also wanted to delay going in until the others had left.

We used two shower heads right next to each other, and it was obvious that he was doing everything he could to show me his thick, brown cock. I also made it a point to look at his genitals when he was looking at me, so it soon became obvious that we both had an interest in something happening.

He just stood there in the cascading water with his cock hardening to its full, thick nine inches and said, “Come and get it if you want to, Ed. I saw you more than once looking at my cock on Tuesday, and now with your interest in me looking at that picture at work, and the way you’re watching me now, I think you might want to taste some brown, Mexican cock meat. I love to have my cock sucked, and I’d really enjoy having you be the first white man to suck it for me.”

His invitation was all I needed, so without saying anything I dropped to my knees and took his thick meat into my mouth. It felt so good sucking a cock again, and sucking his thick foreskin was a new experience for me. I liked the way the skin slid back and forth in my mouth, and it has a smooth, rubbery feel to it.

He began to thrust his hips fucking my mouth, as his big, low-hanging, balls slapped against my throat. After several minutes sucking his cock, I pulled away and started sucking his hairy balls. I liked the way they were hanging so low and were separated, and I alternately took one and then the other in my sucking mouth.

I was starting to understand the feelings of being submissive as Carlos looked down at me and smiled as I looked up with his scrotum in my mouth. I then moved back up to suck his cock and Carlos reached down to hold my head in place as he rapidly fucked my mouth. It only took him another few minutes for his cock to start jerking and throbbing as he sprayed rope after rope of thick cum into my mouth.

When he was in the throes of his orgasm he looked down at me and said, “Oh fuck that feels so good. Take all of my cum, cock sucker. I just love seeing your white mouth on my thick, brown cock.”

I continued sucking his cock as it softened, and he continued to slowly move into and out of my mouth. Then he looked down at me smiling as I looked up and he said, “Damn, Ed, this is almost too good to be true. It’s going to be fun having your mouth around to suck my cock at the games and practices, and maybe even at work if we can find a private place there somewhere. This will sure be better than looking at pictures and thinking about being sucked off. Where’d you learn to suck cock like that anyway? That’s the best blowjob I’ve had in years.”

I then described to Carlos all of the experiences I had in high school sucking cock, and explained that was my first time to do it again in seventeen years, and definitely my first time sucking a thick Mexican cock.

Then I said, “I can’t really explain why I have these strong urges to suck cock and swallow cum but sucking you and tasting your thick cum has reawakened my lust for doing it. I’d really like to keep sucking your cock and find other men on the team who would also like to be sucked regularly. But now that the initial euphoria of sucking you is fading a little, I’m concerned about doing this with any other men."

"I can’t risk getting a reputation of being the office cock sucker. What do you think? Is there a way I could keep doing this without the whole team and office finding out? And do you know of any other men who might like a blow job?”

Carlos smiled and said, “Well, Kendall and I were talking at the bar one night after work a few months ago, and he admitted that he's had his cock sucked by white men before. He likes seeing a man on his knees with his white mouth sucking and sliding on his thick, black ten-inch cock, and then filling it with a big load of cum. It really turns him on having white guys being submissive to him and swallowing his cum. From what he told me there are thousands of stories on the internet about white men who become addicted to black cock. That’s what gave me an interest in having a white man suck my cock."

"So you should be able to suck his cock without too much trouble. From what I've seen in the shower, Kendall and I have the largest cocks on the team, but my good Mexican friend, Tony, and Kendall’s black friend, Lamar, also have some pretty big eight-inch cocks too. I’ve overheard them complaining before about not getting enough head at home, so they might be easy for you to suck too.”

Then I replied, “Well, I guess I’ll have to think about whether I want this to go any further than sucking your cock. So please just keep this between us if you don’t mind.”

My mind was racing as I drove home that night, with the taste of Carlos’ cum still in my mouth. The more I thought about being on my knees sucking his thick cock, with him looking down at me and smiling, the more I enjoyed the feeling of being submissive to him sexually. It seemed like the submissive feelings were more easily experienced with men of color, than with the white boys I sucked in high school.

Everything seemed normal at work on Friday, but I noticed that Carlos was talking with Kendall in his office with the door closed that morning. I had to wonder if Carlos was telling Kendall about our encounter, even though I asked him not to tell anyone. But I guess there wasn’t much I could do about it anyway.

Kendall had been with the company for twenty-four years and was a senior engineering project manager, and I was surprised when he stopped by my cubicle that afternoon to tell me that I had been assigned to work on one of his research projects.

He said, “You’re going to be working with me on a new research project, and we need to meet in the record storage room in a half hour.”

The storage room is in the basement and only the senior managers have keys to it. It's about twenty feet by thirty feet with rows of file cabinets and a work table and chairs in the center. When I arrived, Kendall was already there sitting at the table and he had several files in front of him.

He looked up at me and said, “Welcome to the project, Ed, come and have a seat. I think you’ll enjoy working with me on this special project.”

I sat down next to him and was starting to look at the files when he said, “To be honest with you, Ed, your project is right here between my legs. Carlos told me what a great job you did on his cock and balls, and he said that you might be interested in sucking some more cock. Let’s don’t waste too much time. Tell me how you feel about me using you for my cum dump on a regular basis, both here at work as well as at our ball games.”

Kendall’s aggressive approach was upsetting, but at the same time my little dick was getting hard at the thought of his dominant attitude. I thought about it for a few seconds and said, “I asked Carlos not to tell anyone about me until I had a chance to decide if I really wanted to be a cock sucker again after so many years. But it looks like you’ve helped me with the decision. So, hell yeah, I’ll suck your cock and balls for you. Just sit on the table in front of me so I can get a closer look.”

He got a big smile on his face and I moved my chair back as he sat on the table in front of me. I reached up and felt his hardening cock in his pants, and then lowered his zipper and pulled his cock out of the opening. I could hardly believe how heavy, black and thick his cock is as he reached his full ten inches and over six inches around. I started stroking his cock with one hand and it was only inches from my mouth. I then reached up with my other hand and unfastened his pants. He stood up and dropped his pants and underwear and stepped out of them and sat back down.

His balls are the size of eggs and were hanging down about eight inches below his cock, and I held them as I continued stroking him. His cock was soon oozing precum, and I leaned in to lick it off before I lowered my mouth to his balls. His genitals had a clean, yet musky smell and I liked the feeling of sucking his balls and having them in my mouth.

I sucked him that way for a few minutes and then Kendall pulled my head up with my mouth in front of his cock and said, “Suck it, cock sucker! I want to see you gagging as my big, black cock slides between those white lips! A lot of you white boys seem to like black cock, so get busy and suck me really well. I’m going to feed you a big, five-day load, so get ready to swallow.”

Kendall then held my head with both hands and started stroking his cock in my mouth. I could only fit about six inches, but he kept pounding me to force more in. It was easy to see that he liked being aggressive, and he was pounding me so hard that my chair slid back a little on each stroke. I was finally able to adjust to his size and open my throat a little, and was soon taking eight inches of that big, black fuck meat into my mouth and throat.

After just a few minutes Kendall lengthened and slowed his strokes and said, “Damn, Ed, Carlos was right about you. He said you were a hungry cock sucker, so get ready for your first feeding.”

I then felt his huge cock start to throb and flex, and it pulsed as I felt squirt after squirt of his thick cum flood my mouth. I was swallowing continuously to keep from choking, and after six or seven big squirts his cock stopped jumping and softened in my mouth.

I continued nursing his cock to get all of the remaining cum that was still oozing out, and he finally had to push me back saying, ‘Whoa, cock sucker, that’s enough for now. I’ll have plenty more for you in the days and months ahead. It’s going to be nice having a new white cock sucker to keep me satisfied, since my cock sucking neighbor moved away last month.”

We left the storage room and went back upstairs, and maybe I was just feeling guilty, but it seemed like some of my other work associates must have known that I just finished sucking Kendall’s huge cock.

I stopped by Carlos’ office on the way back to my desk and said, “I thought you weren’t going to say anything to anyone, but I’m glad you did. It was a pleasure sucking Kendall’s cock, and I can hardly wait to get more brown and black cock to suck. Maybe I can suck you guys again after the game tomorrow, and hopefully those friends, Tony and Lamar, will want to be sucked too.”

It was pretty obvious that Carlos and Kendall had talked with Tony and Lamar about me at work on Friday, because after the game on Saturday, all four of them hung around after all of the other players left the locker room. They came up to me when I was sitting on the bench in front of my locker, and all of them were naked with semi-hard cocks. I

was kept very busy sucking all of them to two orgasms each, and they also had me lie back on the bench while they sat on my face and fed me their balls and perinea. That reminded me a little of my experiences in high school, except now I was being aggressively used by brown and black men, and it was clear that they were making me their cock sucking bitch.

It’s hard to explain how a normal, married guy like me could be so turned on being submissive to those men, but I couldn’t seem to get enough of their cocks and cock juices. They were fucking my face every chance we got at the practices and games, and I also sucked them in the storage room when we were able to sneak away down there. I had then reverted totally back to the obsession I had for cock and cum in high school and was enjoying every bit of it.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments