Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking Mature, Married Cocks in My Fifties

"I get an urge to suck cocks again in my fifties and find ways to make it as safe as possible."

55
15 Comments 15
23.7k Views 23.7k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a long story overall, but it includes five shorter stories about fulfilling my cravings to suck cocks since my wife lost interest in sex, including the story of how I became a cock sucker in high school."

My wife, Kendra, and I have enjoyed a robust sex life from the time we started dating, up until the recent year, when we turned fifty years old and she became perimenopausal. And despite hormone therapy, she has lost all desire to have sex of any kind. I was climbing the walls and getting tired of using my hand to get off, but at least I discovered online porn and was using that for inspiration for my daily masturbation.

My name is Dave, and I started out viewing and reading the normal kinds of heterosexual porn, but soon gravitated to cuckold videos and stories. Maybe it was because Kendra was no longer available to me for sex, and I couldn’t help fantasizing about me watching, participating, and wishing that she would cuckold me. I’ve got a little less than average-sized, circumcised, thin, five-inch dick, and it is so arousing imagining well-hung men, or any men really, fucking her hairy, fat-lipped pussy.

I work as a middle manager at an insurance company and can’t afford the expense and risk of being caught trying to date other women. Despite Kendra’s recent frigidity, I still love my wife and don’t want to fuck up my marriage. And besides, I find that I identify most closely with the submissive, cuckold husbands in the stories and videos, and get turned on by the descriptions and visual depictions of the cuck husbands sucking the cocks of their wives’ lovers. Those submissive feelings and the desire to suck cocks were bolstered by some experiences in high school.

Sucking My Best Friend in High School

It was during the end of my junior year in high school when I got a car. My best friend, Alan, and I went on double dates with our girlfriends, and that’s when I first experienced sucking a cock. We were usually drinking beer, sometimes after we took our dates home, and the first time it happened I was back at his house for a sleepover in his basement. Our conversation evolved to sex, as it usually did, and talking about our experiences fucking our girlfriends.

We were both inebriated, after drinking four beers each before we got to his home and were starting on our fifth from his father’s stash. Space was a little tight on the full-size bed we were sharing, but we had shared beds many times at sleepovers at each other’s homes.

The bed was shaking a little, and it sounded and felt like Alan was stroking his cock, when he said, “Damn, Dave, Linda wouldn’t even let me get my fingers wet tonight, and I haven’t fucked her in over three weeks. I’ve really got a case of the blue balls, and it would sure be nice to at least get a blowjob tonight. You wouldn’t mind helping a buddy out, would you, Dave?”

I had never even thought about sucking anyone’s cock, but I knew from watching Alan in the showers, probably more than I should have, and watching him fuck Linda a couple of times, that his cock is uncut, thicker, and longer than mine, at about seven inches long and almost six inches around on hard. He also has egg-sized, low hanging balls, and I admired the way his cock and balls swing when he moved around in the shower.

He was obviously drunker than usual and otherwise would have never asked me to suck his cock. I was drunk too, and asked, “What the fuck would ever give you the idea that I’d want to suck your cock, after all these years being friends?”

Alan answered, “No offense, buddy, but I’ve noticed the way you look at my junk in the shower, and it’s not like our friends don’t tease you about looking and even acting girlish sometimes. I just thought you might like to get a closer look at my meat and maybe taste it.”

I was only five feet and eight inches tall and weighed one hundred and fifty-five pounds at that time, my blonde hair was shoulder-length, and I have blue eyes. Since Alan is six feet and one inch tall and weighed about one hundred and ninety pounds, I admit that I didn’t look as mature and well-built as him and most of our friends. I even got teased sometimes, all in good fun I thought, about being a girly boy, even though I dated and had success fucking girls.

Having my best friend since kindergarten make those comments to me was hurtful, but it also revealed a new personal awareness that I wasn’t as masculine as my friends. My appearance and mild-mannered personality probably did give them the impression that I might be effeminate, and that was making me see myself in a new light. The thought of being submissive to Alan wasn’t that distasteful to me, but I had certainly never considered sucking his cock.

I probably shouldn’t have responded further, but I couldn’t help making a smart-ass comment that likely encouraged Alan, when I asked, “So, what if I did suck you off? Would you suck my dick too?”

His face lit up and he replied, “Just the fact that you asked me that must mean you’re really thinking about doing it for me. Come on, Dave, I’ll never tell anyone, unless you want me to, and you might find out that you like it. What could it hurt? I’ve seen you eat out Marci after you’ve fucked her, so what’s the big deal of eating your good buddy’s load? I might at least try to suck you too, but I can’t make any promises.”

I was still drunk enough that I decided to try it, and I said, “Okay, Alan, let’s get our underwear off and I’ll at least try to help you out. I can turn around in the bed facing the other way, so we can try it at the same time.”

We stripped down, and when I turned around, with us on our sides facing each other, I was aroused not only by his soft, thick cock hanging in front of me, which is bigger than mine on hard but also by the strong musky scent of his crotch. His big balls were also hanging down next to his cock and looked huge compared to my tight sack.

I waited for a few seconds, afraid to take the first step in becoming his cock sucker, and I was also waiting to see what Alan would do. He got impatient, and said, “Come on, Dave, you said you’d try it, at least take my meat in your hand and feel the heat and weight of it.

Alan still hadn’t touched my cock, although I felt his hot breath, and I gave in to grip his fleshy cock. It felt so much heavier and thicker than my dick, and I loved the feeling of his rubbery foreskin. I began to stroke his meat, and within a few seconds I was holding his hard, seven-inch cock. I was mesmerized by the foreskin sliding over his already precum-slickened cock head, and I couldn’t resist taking it into my mouth.

I began sucking his cock head and the first few inches of his shaft, and I loved the taste and feel of his cock in my mouth. I was also turned on by the idea that it was so nasty having oral sex with my best friend, but I loved doing something so personal for him to make him happy. I knew at that point that he wouldn’t be returning the favor, and that made it seem even more exciting that he had made me acquiesce to his wishes without sucking me too.

After a few minutes, I began sucking harder and taking more of his thick cock into my mouth, and Alan was moaning and thrusting his hips, as he said, “Oh fuck yes, Dave, you’re sucking my cock much better than Linda ever has, and I can tell by the way you’re doing it that you love sucking my meat. Sorry, buddy, but I can’t do something so nasty by returning the favor. I can see why you like it, compared to your little dick.”

I knew that I liked pussy better than anything, but it was so exciting to have discovered a new form of sex, and that I could get so aroused just by sucking my friend’s cock. I realized that I had reached over and gripped his ass to hold him in place in my mouth and pulling into my mouth in time with his thrusts. I almost didn’t notice at first when he rolled us over until he was almost on top of me and began fucking my mouth like a cunt.

The feeling of being held under him and at his mercy was amazing, and that reinforced the desire to be submissive to and used by my friend. I wrapped my arms around his ass as the speed of his strokes increased, and I realized from his heavy breathing and moaning, and his cock getting even harder and thicker, that he was close to ejaculating.

I braced for that new experience, not knowing what it would be like to take a boy’s load in my mouth, and then his cock began flexing and pulsing as he moaned out loud, “Oh shit, oh fuck, keep that up cock sucker. I’m feeding you a huge load of my cock cream, and you’d better swallow it all and not fuck up our sheets.”

His cock kept flexing as I tasted what felt like ten spurts of his tasty cum, and it seemed like a much bigger load than I shoot. I continued holding him on top of me as his cock softened and I suckled his meat for all remnants of his thick cum. He didn’t try to pull away and enjoyed casually fucking my mouth and feeling his meat being sucked.

In the position we were in his big balls were pressed against my face on his downstrokes, and I suddenly had the urge to suck them. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and shifted back slightly to suck first one and then the other of his testicles and hairy scrotum.

He pressed down on me and said, “Fuck yeah, Dave, suck my fucking nuts. No one has ever done that for me, and it feels fantastic. You’re really good at this cock sucking shit, and it’s hard to believe this is your first time.”

I sucked Alan’s balls for about ten minutes, and I was embarrassed when I turned around to face him. I said, “I don’t know what got into me, but I found out that I really enjoyed sucking your cock and balls and especially swallowing your cum.”

He laughed and said, “That’s not a problem for me, old buddy, and I’m going to want you to suck me off at every opportunity. I loved seeing your cock sucking mouth that way, and feeling you swallowing and sucking for more. Linda always spits it out when she sucks me off, and this was a real treat. Give me a few more minutes, and I’ll feed you another load.”

I sucked Alan off two more times that night and went to sleep between his legs with my face snuggled into his balls while I sucked them, and his soft, spent cock laying across my face. Then I sucked him off again in the morning

It became routine for me to suck him off at least four times a week after that, while we were both still dating and fucking girls, and there was never any discussion of him sucking me. I even learned how to suck his ass one night when he sat on my face to suck his balls, and that became part of our routine as well. We had settled into our dominant/submissive relationship, and over the course of the summer and our senior year in high school, I even began sucking off a couple of our other friends.

That all ended when we graduated from high school and went our separate ways to different colleges. I had matured by then and had a growth spurt in college, and I’m now five feet and eleven inches tall. From the time I started college until recently when I’ve been thinking about sucking cocks again, I never sucked anyone else.

Deciding on an Approach to Finding Cocks to Suck

Before searching for a cock to suck, I did a lot of research on various porn sites, including Craigslist which was still available at the time. I was trying to find the best way to approach sucking cocks. I came up with a few guidelines for myself.

First, after reading thousands of postings for men looking to either suck cocks and/or be sucked, I decided that I needed to limit my search to other mature, married men like myself, who might not be getting any relief from their wives at home. Many of the postings by younger men and legal aged teens revealed a desire for risky behaviors. I wanted other married men since we’d both have as much to lose from getting caught or catching any diseases.

Second, I needed to be careful about where I meet with other men, to lessen the chances of being caught by law enforcement or others. Most married men can’t host at home, so I knew I had to be creative and look for opportunities. Single men can be riskier to meet with, at least from my point of view, and it seemed worth the effort to find married men and have the challenge of finding places to meet.

Third, I only wanted to meet with other men who just wanted to be sucked, without reciprocating. I have a problem of cumming way too fast, and then getting what I call the post-orgasm blues. That’s a natural hormonal thing that some men experience more than others, especially submissive men, which makes it hard to finish sucking the other guy. I’d allow for exceptions in situations where I could control events and make sure the other guys cum first. That presented a challenge since many of the bisexual men want to suck as well as being sucked.

Fourth, I wanted to stay away from the internet sites where many of the men posting there are way too active sexually, which increased my risk of catching diseases from them. So, I’d focus on identifying men in my everyday environments, with the trick being how to bring it up without exposing myself as a cock sucker to someone who’s unreceptive.

Fifth, I needed to be careful when trying to sexualize the conversation, or hope that the other guy would, without revealing my intentions. I wasn’t sure how to do that but assumed I would play it by ear when the situation presented itself. It’s unusual for men who are strangers to strike up an unsolicited conversation out in public, and I was hoping someone would take the risk and talk with me.

I’ve always thought it would be nice to find a likeminded neighbor or someone from church or other organization, but the odds of that are small. The difficulty is finding ways to identify each other and lessen the risk of exposure. I decided that the best way would be to look for opportunities to engage other men in conversation or better yet have someone engage me, and hope that leads to getting his cock in my mouth.

Even though I’m now five feet and eleven inches tall, I still have blonde hair and blue eyes, as well as not being muscularly built, and hoped that might attract an alpha male looking for a blowjob. I was thinking of looking for a man who works with his hands first, since they might be more receptive.

My First Attempt is Successful

My hobby is restoring classic cars to sell, and I have a separate garage at home where I work on them. My old air compressor, which has many uses in my shop, was becoming undependable, and I was shopping at a discount tool and equipment store on a Saturday when I met Harvey.

I was standing in the aisle in the back of the store reading the specifications on the box containing a one-hundred-gallon compressor, when an older man, looking to be in his early sixties came up to talk with me.

He said, “That’s a nice compressor for the money, buddy. I bought one just like it a few months ago for my auto repair shop, and the price is so reasonable that my wife didn’t even complain about it.”

He’s a rugged man, looking a lot like the old actor, Wilford Brimley, who you might have seen in the movie, ‘Cocoon’. He looked to be about five feet and eight inches tall, and somewhat overweight at maybe two hundred pounds. He even has a big, bushy mustache, and was wearing greasy work clothes and an old baseball-style cap, just the type of working man I desired.

I wanted to encourage the conversation, and since he called me buddy, which is a little condescending and impolite when meeting someone for the first time, I decided to appear more submissive, and said, “Thank you, sir, my name is Dave, and I appreciate the input. Would you mind telling me a little about the features you like the best, and what if any problems you’ve had with it?”

He smiled and moved up next to me to point out some of the specifications on the box, and said, “Sure, buddy, my name is Harley, and I’m happy to help.”

Harley got a little closer to me than most people would allow as he explained some of the features, and his hips even slightly bumped into me a couple of times. He had to notice that I didn’t move away from him, as most people would have, and I thought he was sexualizing the conversation, saying, “Yeah, you can blow anything you want with this baby.”

I let him know that I caught his double meaning and kiddingly said, “That’s good to hear, but what do you blow with it in your shop?”

He laughed and said, "Well, I’m usually looking to get blown at home or in my shop, if you know what I mean, but the wife lost her taste for my meat years ago.”

Then I teased him a little, saying, “I don’t mean any disrespect, Harley, but is that still an issue at your age?”

Harley laughed again and answered, “Come on, Dave old buddy, I might be old but I’m not dead, and everything works fine. I piss Morse code in dribbles because of an enlarged prostate most of the time, but the baby-making equipment still does its job. My libido is always in overdrive.”

I ventured further, saying, “Well, since the wife doesn’t take care of you at home, haven’t you been able to find anyone to help you out in the shop?”

He replied, “It’s nice of you to ask. I get paid in blowjobs every now and then, by men and women who can’t afford even minor repairs, but those are few and far between. I need someone who can get into a routine of taking care of me maybe three times a week. You wouldn’t know anyone like that, would you, Dave?”

I responded, “Gee, Harley, I’ll need to think about that for a few minutes.”

Harley paused for a few seconds and said, “While you’re thinking, why don’t you come over to my shop to check out my compressor before you buy one. We worked this morning and no one else is there this afternoon, and it’s only five minutes from here. You can ride with me and I’ll bring you back after you see it in operation, and you can buy this one if you like it.”

I said, “Okay, Harley, that’s mighty nice of you.”

We left in his old pickup, and the first thing I noticed was porn magazines and paperback books on the seat. He saw me looking at them and said, “Don’t mind my reading material, it helps me work up a load when I need to get off.”

The magazine that caught my eye was a ‘Penthouse Letters’ compilation of old reader stories, that I knew from the internet is mostly about cuckolds, wife lovers, and swingers. So, I thought I’d stir things up a little by saying, “I’m familiar with that ‘Penthouse’ book, and just curious why you have that one. Have you and your wife ever participated in the kinds of activities depicted in the stories?”

He seemed a little irritated that I brought his wife into it, and said, “Hell no, Dave, and you can just leave my wife out of it. I must admit that I was the bull in several cuckold relationships years ago, and I loved fucking other men’s wives and having the husbands suck my cock. Those stories bring back good memories of those times. But why are you reading those types of stories?”

That was the moment of truth that would end any speculation about what I wanted to do in his shop, and I answered, “Well, this is a little embarrassing, but I have to admit that I read the cuckold stories because I like to fantasize about myself playing the role of the cuckold husbands in them.”

Harley smiled and said, “Hot damn, boy, it sounds like we have something in common, compatibility wise. Have you and your wife ever done anything like that, or have you ever, uh, you know, taken care of men before on your own?”

I said, “No, my wife has no interest in sex now, and she never would have done that. But I’ve sure fantasized about seeing her with other men a lot. And although I’ve never had any sexual experiences with grown men, I’m a little embarrassed to admit that I did fool around a little with friends in high school.”

He was grinning ear to ear and said, “I’m sure hoping I’ve read you right, and that our conversations mean that you might be looking to try something with a grown man. I really like you and could sure use the relief this afternoon.”

I replied, “Yes, Harley, you have read me right and I’m anxious to suck cock again after over thirty years. But I have to ask; what is it about me that made you approach me in the store? I was hoping that you or someone would and it’s surreal that it worked out this way.”

My earlier thoughts on how a meeting like that might happen were confirmed, when he replied, “You just had a friendly and approachable look about you, and no offense, but you are slightly built and have that blonde hair and blue eyes. Then when you responded to my initial comment, and even asked me to help you evaluate the compressor, I thought you might be receptive. I really hope this works out and we’re both satisfied because from what I can tell so far, I think you’d make a good regular cock sucker for me.”

I said, “I hope so too, but it’s been so long since I’ve sucked a cock that I hope I can satisfy you.”

We pulled into his shop and he closed the door behind us. He led me over to a narrow workout bench with an adjustable, inclining section, and he said, “Some of my men use this to work out on, and it’s also perfect for getting acquainted with a new cock sucker. You can lay back and adjust your position so I can straddle the bench and move up over you, in the perfect position to feed you my meet.”

I laid back on the bench after adjusting it to what I thought would be the best height and a forty-five-degree angle, as Harley took off his shoes, pants, and underwear. I was impressed with his thick, gnarly, vein-covered, uncircumcised cock which appeared to be about five inches long on soft and big lemon-sized balls that hang down lower than his cock. He unceremoniously straddled my torso and adjusted the bench a little, as if he had done that many times before, and moved over me. His belly was hanging down but not enough to obstruct his cock, and that made it seem even nastier.

His crotch had a strong, musky and cheesy odor, after working in the heat that morning. I moved in and sucked his cock into my mouth, tasting the precum, piss remnants, and smegma in his long foreskin. It was obvious that he wasn’t that fastidious with his genital hygiene, but I liked the nastiness of that horny old man. I began sucking his meat and going down farther on his shaft, and it slowly grew to what I guessed was seven inches long.

Harley began fucking my mouth as he said, “Damn, boy, you’re doing a fine job on my meat, and it looks like you haven’t forgotten a thing since you sucked your friends’ cocks in high school. Suck it hard and get ready for a big feeding, since I haven’t gotten off in over three weeks, and I’m a big cummer. Then I’ll have another treat for you.”

My dick was getting hard and I loved the whole scene, sucking that dirty old man in his repair shop with him fucking my face like a cunt. I felt so dirty and so alive all at the same time, and I could hardly wait to feel and taste how big a load he would give me. It took him almost ten minutes to cum that first time, and I prepared myself as he began groaning and moaning, and I felt his cock stiffen further, as it began to throb.

I felt gush after gush of his bitter cum flooding my mouth, and I swallowed to keep up with the flow. I could hardly believe that a man his age would shoot so much cum, and I savored every drop of his tangy cream and seed. I kept sucking his cock as it softened, and he enjoyed having me continue to nurse his meat.

He pulled back and said, “Damn, boy, that was fantastic, and it looked and felt like you enjoyed servicing me. Now, let’s lower the bench and I’ll feed you my balls.”

Harley reached under me and lowered the inclined portion of the bench until I was lying flat. He moved back over me, dropping his big, hairy, aromatic balls to my mouth. I loved the feeling of being pinned under him that way, and I sucked his testicles into my mouth, one at a time, as he pressed down on me.

I had been sucking his balls for almost ten minutes when he shifted his crotch forward until I was sucking his bulging perineum. When I didn’t object to that, he moved even farther and buried my face in his aromatic, raunchy ass cleavage. I spread his ass cheeks with my hands and zeroed in on his wrinkled sphincter, sucking and probing his hole with my tongue.

He was squirming above me and I just barely heard him say, “Fuck yeah, that’s it, boy, suck my shit hole for me. Damn, I really got a prize when I found you in that store.”

I alternated sucking his ass and balls for the next half hour, at which point he said, “I’ve got another load worked up for you, boy, so suck me off again.”

It took Harley almost twenty minutes to cum the second time, and he gave me another big load of cum. He took me back to the store afterward, and we agreed that I would try to come by his shop as often as possible in the late afternoons on my way home from work to service him.

After my experience with Harley, I was even better tuned into other opportunities as they presented themselves, and the next one happened on the following Tuesday.

Getting to Know My Barber a Lot Better

I have been going to the same barber for over twenty years and prefer him to the hairstylists many men go to these days. Lorenzo is an Italian American who emigrated from Sicily, and after living in the United States for over thirty years, he still has a strong accent. He’s in his mid-fifties and has a small, one-man shop in a strip mall near my home. After my experience with Harley, I couldn’t help thinking about something that Lorenzo had been doing over the years.

KoreanGirl1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KoreanGirl1

When he’s cutting my hair, he has a habit of pressing his crotch up against my arm when it’s resting on the arm of the chair, and I can feel his soft cock lump. I always thought it was a natural happening since my arm is in the right position when he leans in to cut my hair. I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it and usually just moved my arm out of the way when he changed positions. But I was starting to wonder if he’s doing it on purpose.

I know that he’s not a prude or anything, since he has calendar’s on his walls with nude models, and he also has old ‘Playboy’, ‘Hustler’, and other porn magazines on a table in the waiting area, in addition to sports and hunting-related publications. I always thought that he was catering to the more-masculine, working man customers who still like to read that stuff.

There are usually one or two men waiting when I go there to get my hair cut, or sometimes a mother with her child, but when I went there on Tuesday of the week following my first experience with Harley, it was just the two of us in the barbershop. I decided to find out if he was rubbing my arm on purpose, hoping to find a way to show interest, but still with a plausible out in case he wasn’t doing it knowingly.

We were having our usual conversations about work, the weather, sports, and world events when he leaned against my right arm. I didn’t remove it when he stepped to the back and then back to my right side, and he must have been surprised when my arm was still there. Then I started to slightly shift and move my arm back and forth against his cock lump, which was beginning to harden.

I had made the first provocative move, and I could easily say I was scratching an itch or something as if I hadn’t noticed his cock lump, in case he wasn’t interested. But he continued pressing his cock against my arm, and even started to almost imperceptibly hump against me. That continued for over five minutes, with him uncharacteristically standing in one place for a long time, and felt that his cock was hard and thick against my arm.

We had stopped talking about sports, and Lorenzo said, breathily in broken English, “You realize what you’re doing to me, don’t you Dave? If so, I’ve waited for years to get this kind of reaction from you, and hope you’re not teasing me.”

I smiled and asked, “What are you talking about, Lorenzo, rubbing yourself against my arm? I’ve always wondered why you do that, and thought I’d see what would happen if I didn’t move my arm. Do you do that to all your customers, and if not, then why me?”

He responded, “No, Dave, it’s not just you. Most of my customers are rugged working men and I’d be afraid to approach them this way, but you and a couple of others seem to be more, uh, let’s say, gentler and sensitive. I just thought that me doing this would be of interest to you. Is it of interest to you, Dave?”

I reached over with my left hand and began rubbing his cock, as I said, “Up until a few days ago I didn’t have any interest and couldn’t figure out what you’re doing. But since my wife has lost interest in sex, I’m exploring other possibilities, and have reawakened some old desires. What do you have in mind for me, Lorenzo? Go ahead and say it; you won’t shock me.”

He replied, “My wife has lost interest in sex too, and I get tired of reading those magazines and using my hand for relief. I’d like to find a man who wouldn’t mind getting me off with his mouth, without me having to do anything to him. Sorry, but coming from my Sicilian culture, I could never do something so disgusting and girlish in return.”

I started unfastening and unzipping his pants as I said, “This sounds like the perfect situation for me. I’ll take care of you right now.”

Lorenzo was so happy and excited as he said, “Damn, Dave, this is fantastic. I’ll lock up and we can go in the back, where I have a cot.”

I followed him into the back, and he directed me to lay on my back on his cot. Then he pushed down his pants and underwear, and I was staring at his thick, dark, uncircumcised cock that was soft again. I never realized that the Southern Italians with medium-olive skin would have almost black cocks, and I loved the novelty of his dark, juicy, and gnarly meat.

He stood behind my head and looked down, before saying, “Open wide, Dave, and get ready to have your mouth fucked like a juicy Italian pussy.”

Then he leaned down and pushed his hardening cock in my mouth, and the musky aroma of his groin was enticing. His meat is almost as thick as Harley's big cock, but not quite as long on hard, and he was soon thrusting into my mouth and throat.

Lorenzo was moaning as he said, “Oh yeah, cock sucker, your mouth feels almost as good as my wife’s pussy when she used to fuck me, and I wish I had found about your hunger for cock years ago.”

He was fucking me, and his big, hairy balls were dragging across my head and face on each stroke. At one point when he was on a backstroke, I moved my head and buried my face in his balls. I began sucking them, holding onto his ass to hold him in place over me, and he said, “Oh shit, fuck yeah, suck my big fucking nuts. My wife would never do that for me, and neither would the other cock suckers who’ve sucked me.”

I sucked his testicles for what seemed like ten minutes, and then he pulled back and buried his cock in my mouth again. He continued fucking me that way for another few minutes until I felt his cock stiffen and start to pulse, and he fed me spurt after spurt of his big, slightly bitter load. I continued sucking his cock as it softened in my mouth, until he pulled back.

Then he said, “We’d better go back out front so I can open the door and finish your haircut, and in a little while I’ll be ready to feed you again.”

I did suck off Lorenzo again that afternoon, and I agreed to stop by his shop to suck his cock at least a couple of times a month, plus when I was there for a haircut, if we were alone.

My confidence was building after having success sucking Harley and Lorenzo, and I was learning that all it takes is a little courage to step outside my comfort zone by either reacting to someone else’s advances or maybe even trying to make the first, risky overture myself.

I found my next cock to suck in what I thought was a very unlikely place.

Horny Friend in My Church Support Group

I’m not that regular of a churchgoer, but I did attend the next Sunday, and was convinced by a couple of church friends to come back that evening for a men’s support group. That is supposed to be a place where men can discuss their personal problems in a non-judgmental and supportive environment, and hopefully to find solutions.

There were only six of us at the meeting, and three of the men spoke first, all with marital issues with their wives that seemed rather petty to me. Our congregation is ethnically diverse, and the fourth man to talk, named Diego, is a Mexican American who had only recently joined our church. Diego is in his late forties, and he seemed to be having an issue with his wife’s declining libido, much like my issues with Kendra.

I was a little surprised that he would be having those kinds of issues because my probably biased mindset is that Latino women are not only sexy and easily aroused, but they are more submissive to their husbands. He talked for a while, kind of beating around the bush, until my good friend, Thomas, challenged him to open up more and get to the crux of his issues.

Diego finally got to the point, and said, “This is embarrassing to admit, but I have a high sex drive and I’ve been thinking about cheating on my wife, Maria. I believe in the church’s teaching against adultery, and don’t want to risk Maria finding out and destroying my marriage, but I’ve been climbing the walls since she cut me off. I don’t know where to turn. Masturbation takes the edge off, but it’s not that satisfying, and I know that even that is against our church’s teachings.”

Several of the men offered what I thought was lame advice, describing methods to get control of his emotions and sexual urges. I know from my own experience with my wife that is not easy to do, and I saw that he was getting more and more frustrated. The meeting finally ended without Diego finding a path forward, and then we had light refreshments of soda and donuts.

I took Diego aside and talked with him while we were having our refreshments, and even shared with him my almost exact issues with my wife. He wanted to know what I had done or was doing to deal with it, and I told him that I’d rather discuss it more privately when we went out to our cars afterward. That was my opportunity to take a risk and reveal my intentions to get the conversation started.

We talked on the way out to the parking lot, and because of his job as a construction supervisor, he was driving a four-door, club cab pickup with a full back seat. So, I said, “If you want to know a solution that might work for you, let’s sit in your club cab so we’ll be comfortable, and I’ll make a suggestion.”

Once we were settled in the back seat, I began, “I have learned, Diego, that it’s not that unusual for wives to start getting symptoms of menopause when they get into their late forties, and it’s a more common problem than you realize. Most men are like you and don’t want the risk and expense of trying to date other women. But I have found that there is another solution.”

Diego was listening carefully, and said, “Please tell me, Dave, I think I might be willing to try almost anything.”

Then I asked, “Have you ever heard of men helping out other men in these situations? And by that, I mean a friend can help another man get off periodically and take the edge off. Some men don’t see that as cheating since there’s not another woman involved, and he’s still able to get off.”

He answered, “Yeah, I’ve heard of maricons before, and even knew a couple of guys in high school that did shit like that. Wouldn’t that make me gay if I let a man suck my cock? And is that how you get satisfaction; have you had men suck your cock before?”

I replied, “From my point of view, as long as the man still likes women and pussy the most, and doesn’t get involved in any huggy, kissy, or romantic stuff with another man, then that makes him bisexual, and not gay. Different men also have different ways of finding satisfaction. Men like you, who come from a macho culture, would usually want to be sucked off, and not suck anyone else. But some men find great pleasure in getting other men off.”

Diego was paying close attention and knew that I didn’t answer all of his questions, and he said, “But you didn’t tell me about yourself. What, if anything, have you done with men?”

That was the risky part, and I answered, “You have to promise that what I’m about to tell you is just between you and me.”

He promised, and I continued, “I have to be honest and tell you that I’m the kind of man who loves servicing other men, and I’d be happy to take care of you right here and now. It’s dark out, you have darkly tinted windows, and the rest of the people have left. Please give me a chance to show you how good it feels to be sucked off and shoot your load into my warm, sucking mouth. I’ll suck your balls and anything else you want too.”

His body language told me that he wasn’t convinced, and he asked, “Are you fucking serious? You’d really suck me off right here? You might not even be able to handle my big cock. My nickname wasn’t El Toro in high school for nothing.”

I replied, “Get those shoes, pants, and underwear all the way off, and I’ll show you how serious I am.”

Diego thought for a few seconds and said, “Okay, maricon, but be warned that you’ll be eating a four-week load.”

He got undressed and sat sideways with his back to the right door. I got on my knees on the floor and moved between his legs, placing them over my shoulders, to give me full access. His thick, brown, uncircumcised cock is over six inches long on soft, and his huge, plum-sized, low-hanging balls were hanging on the seat. He had a strong, musky aroma, and I knew that would be the biggest cock I had sucked so far.

I wanted his legs over my shoulders both to give myself the feeling of being held captive by him, and I wanted him to experience the dominant feeling of forcing me to suck him. He moaned when he felt my lips and mouth envelop his cock, and I began sucking his cock head and the long foreskin, getting a taste of his already-oozing precum. I sucked his shaft which hardened to over eight inches long and over six inches around, and that was definitely the largest cock I had ever sucked.

Diego tightened his legs around my back and began thrusting in my mouth, as well as holding my head in place with his hands, and saying, “Oh shit, fuck yes, suck my big, brown Mexican cock, you fucking maricon gringo. Get ready for a huge feeding of my Mexican cream and seed. Suck it man, suck it until I fill your mouth and stomach.”

I loved having him talk to me that way, and it encouraged me to suck him even harder and take his meat farther into my mouth and throat. I loved the taste of his cock, and the interracial aspect made it even more exciting and demeaning for me. His truck cab was filled with the sounds of me sucking and slurping his big cock, and the aroma of his musky crotch permeated everything.

Diego didn’t last long that first time, and I had only been sucking him for about four minutes when he held me more tightly and began humping hard into my face. Then I felt his cock stiffen further and begin to throb, before tasting and feeling the first spurts of his cum shooting into my mouth. I swallowed and kept sucking his deflating cock, getting all of his tasty, but slightly bitter load, and he was leaning back against the door with his eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of having his cock actively sucked while he was ejaculating.

I was really attracted to his hairy, brown balls, and I pulled off his cock and began to suck them, one after the other, into my mouth. Diego was holding me even tighter then, and said, “Damn, maricon, you sure are one hungry cock sucker. My wife has never sucked my balls for me, and that feels so fucking good.”

He loved me stroking his soft cock as I sucked his balls for what seemed like ten minutes, and then I pulled off, lifting his legs off my shoulders, and sat next to him on the seat. I knew he loved what I did for him, but was being funny when I asked, “So, tell me, Diego, did I do a good job servicing you, and do you want me to continue sucking your cock from time to time?”

Diego answered, “Damn right, Dave, I loved it, and I even got an extra thrill knowing that I was fucking the mouth of a gringo and feeding you my juice. And I know you loved it too. Just give me a few minutes to recover, and I’ll feed you another load.”

I did suck Diego off again that night, and I loved being subservient to his big, brown cock. After my success sucking off three different men in a variety of situations, I was even more confident and decided to take on my neighbor.

Finding More Cock Close to Home

We have lived next to our neighbors, Ken and Janice, for over twenty years, and they are just four years older than Kendra and me, at fifty-four years old. Ken and I had helped each other with home and yard projects and are just about as good of friends as neighbors can be. Ken seems to be pretty much on the straight and narrow, as I had been until my recent hunger for cocks was reawakened, but I thought there was a chance that he might be experiencing the same issues with Janice that I was having with Kendra, especially since Janice is older.

I was determined to find an opportunity to bring up Kendra’s loss of interest in sex, to see if he was having the same problem with Janice and use that as an excuse to sexualize our conversations. My chance came two weeks later, when I was helping him build some planter boxes in his stand-alone work shed in his back yard, and we were both drinking beer that I had brought over.

Ken was on his third beer and mellowed out when I said, “I hope that you’re not having the problem I am. Kendra became perimenopausal when we turned fifty a couple of months ago, and the hormone treatments aren’t helping much help. I’ve been climbing the walls hoping to find almost any kind of sexual relief.”

I was pleasantly surprised when he was willing to talk about it, and said, “Yeah, no shit, Dave, I’ve been going through the same shit with Janice for the past four years, and I’ve always got blue balls.”

That was the kind of reaction I was hoping for, and said, “I know this is a very personal question, but what do you do for relief?”

Ken’s face was red as he admitted, “Well, to be honest, I’ve started going to a few porn sites for whacking material and get off with my hand. What about you?”

I answered, “You know, Ken, that’s nothing to be embarrassed about. I go to porn sites too and take care of business with my hand. And this might seem weird, but I’ve found that I like the cuckold sites the most, and love to read stories about men sharing their wives. Maybe it’s because I’m cut off at home, but I love fantasizing about Kendra fucking other men, and all that entails. What type of sites do you visit?”

He was red-faced again and replied, “Damn, Dave, I like the same types of stories, and although I fantasize sometimes about Janice fucking other men, I also like to think about fucking other men’s wives. But what did you mean when you said you like those stories, ‘and all that entails’?”

That was the moment to either take the risk, or back down, and I answered, “Well, don’t think that I’m weird or anything, but I kind of identify more with the cuckold characters in those stories, you know, more of a submissive position watching and servicing my wife. What about you; how far do you go in your fantasies?”

Ken was starting to look more interested in the conversation, as he said, “As I said, I like to put myself in the roles of both the cuckold and the bull, depending on my mood at the time and the story I’m reading. But I have to ask you something really personal. When you talk about servicing your wife, does that mean that you’re also fantasizing about servicing her would-be lovers? And if so, have you ever done anything like that in real life?”

I was taking even more risk, as I responded, “Now it’s time for me to be embarrassed about something very personal, that even Kendra doesn’t know. Don’t think badly of me, but I did fool around with a few friends in high school, and I must admit that in addition to getting pussy, I was also submissive to them and on the giving end of things. Did you have any experiences like that?”

He thought for a few seconds and replied, “I had similar experiences in high school, and I have to admit that I was on both the giving and receiving ends, although I usually preferred to receive. Have you ever thought about trying to relive some of those experiences? If so, we could really help each other out, because I have a lot you could receive, and might be interested in giving too. I wish the fuck we had learned about each other’s leanings years ago.”

I loved that he was the one broaching the question first, and I encouraged him, saying, “Wow, Ken, it’s getting me excited just thinking about doing something like that again after over thirty years. Where could we try it?”

Ken was all smiles, and replied, “I’ve got an old Army cot and sleeping bag that we can put on it, and we can do it out here. I’ll just lock the shed door, so we don’t get any visitors.”

I said, “Okay, Ken, you get your pants and underwear off, and I’ll stay dressed for now. Remember that I like to take the submissive role, and I want you on top of me in a sixty-nine position.”

Ken locked the door and got undressed, and I laid back on the cot. I was impressed with his soft, uncut, thick, seven-inch cock and egg-sized low hanging balls. I wasn’t sure I could handle his meat on hard, but I took it into my mouth as he laid over me. I loved the taste and texture of his rubbery, long foreskin, and the taste of his already-oozing precum. He started fucking my mouth, and at the same time rubbed my dick over my pants, and I loved how aggressive he was being with me.

I was sucking his cock hard as he got into a good rhythm, shoving what I guessed was his rock hard, nine-inch cock into my mouth and throat, as he moaned, and said, “Damn, Dave, your mouth feels almost as good as Janice’s cunt, and you’re sucking me like a pro. You sure didn’t forget much from your cock sucking days in high school. I won’t last very long this first time, and you’ll soon be getting my three-week load to swallow."

The aroma of his musky crotch and the feeling of his big balls dragging over my head and face was amazing. I could tell by his moans and rhythm that he was getting close to cumming, and I could hardly wait for him to feed me. He kept pumping as he began to unfasten my pants, and when his cock started to flex, filling my mouth with cum, he pushed down my underwear and sucked my dick into his mouth. He sucked me as I continued sucking his thick meat to get all the juicy remnants of his cream.

I pulled back a little and buried my face in his long scrotum and big testicles, and alternately sucked them into my mouth. Ken pulled off my dick for a few seconds to say, “Wow, Dave, no one has ever done that for me. Your dick is small compared to mine, and just the right size for sucking. I can get it and both balls in my mouth at the same time. But I can see why you took the more submissive posture, since I’m sure your friends all have bigger cocks.”

Ken kept sucking me as I sucked his balls, and when I finally ejaculated in his mouth and he swallowed, I loved being taken care of by him. But that did give me the post-orgasm blues, and I could no longer suck him, at least until after taking a little break.

I wasn’t even that embarrassed with Ken, since he sucked me off too, and we got a couple of more beers as I said, “I just need to relax for a few minutes, Ken, and get my libido back. I loved being under you and the feeling of being dominated that way, and I also appreciate you taking care of my dick. I hope you’ll let me suck you as often as possible in the future, and I loved eating your cock cream.”

Ken thought for a few seconds, and said, “I loved that too, and you are quite an accomplished cock sucker. I can’t promise to suck your dick every time you suck mine, but I thought I’d give you a treat. And if you like to be dominated, I’ve got a couple of other things in mind for you when you’re ready.”

I said, “No problem for me, Ken, and I’ll suck and do anything you want. I can hardly believe that we were able to discover each other’s perversions like this, after so many years.”

Ken replied, “I’ve got some pretty nasty ideas from reading those cuckold stories, so we’re going to find out just how kinky you are.”

We talked and drank more beer for the next hour, and when I was ready again, I laid on my back on the cot. Ken stood over me straddling my head and facing my feet, as he said, “If you like the feeling of being under me then you’ll love this.”

He sat down on my face, feeding me his balls again, and I felt like I was being smothered under him. After about five minutes sucking his testicles, he slid forward until I was sucking his long, bulging perineum. In that position my nose was in his aromatic ass crack, and he soon moved farther forward, until my face was enveloped in his ass.

I spread his ass cheeks with my hands to get my face fully in his crack and held him in place over me by gripping his thighs. After sucking up and down his crack for a few seconds, I zeroed in on his asshole, and began sucking and probing his wrinkled sphincter with my tongue.”

Ken was squirming above me, as I learned to breathe by twisting my face to the sides, and he said, “That’s it, Dave, eat my fucking shit hole. Damn, but you are a nasty cock sucker, and I love holding you down eating my hole out.”

He stayed on me for what seemed like fifteen minutes, and then he stepped away and sat in his chair. Then he said, “I’m ready to feed you another load, so kneel between my legs and suck my meat again. It’s really going to be nice having your mouth to use to get off in whenever I need it, and we can sometimes do it out here, or in my basement office.”

I sucked Ken off again and swallowed his load, and I agreed that I would make myself available whenever he wanted, and I could get away from home. I ended up sucking Ken off an average of over two times a week after that, and I’m so happy that I found a way to live out my favorite fantasy of being a cock sucker for my neighbor.

Epilogue – Settling into a Cock Sucking Routine

After adding Ken to the group of men I was sucking, I decided not to continue actively seeking out other men. I settled into a routine of sucking off Harley two times a week, and he sometimes has me suck one of his mechanics, who is about his age. I also suck off Lorenzo at least once a month when I get my haircut, and I stop by at other times when he calls to tell me that he is especially horny and is alone in his shop. I even suck his brother on occasion, since Lorenzo told him what a hungry cock sucker I am.

Diego has become my regular feeder after our Sunday evening meetings, and his brother-in-law is still coming with him, so I can service both. But my favorite situation is with Ken, and it’s so amazing having my neighbor’s big cock available to suck on such a routine basis.

Over the years, I have added a couple of other men; one being a coworker who I caught looking at porn on his computer at work, which led to a long discussion and me sucking his cock; and a Puerto Rican air conditioner repairman who came to our home one day when Kendra was out. I was able to suck his cock after getting into a conversation about sex when he saw a picture of Kendra on the table and told me how attractive she is.

So, now I’m enjoying my life as a cock sucker, and I don’t think much about Kendra’s lack of sexual desire any longer.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments