Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tackling an age old question

"An evening of friendly food and drink really heats up in the Hot Tub."

14
3 Comments 3
15.8k Views 15.8k
6.3k words 6.3k words
Tackling the age old question... are two heads better than one?

I remember some years back, I was about 25-26 tears old and working my ass off building homes. The constant back pain was always on my mind and consequently a part of several conversations I had trying to find relief. I tried massage, heating pads and enough liniments to stock a pharmacy shelf, with little success.

Then one day my buddy Ian invited me and my girlfriend over for an evening of dinner and drinks, which sounded great. I talked it over with Katie who sounded happy she wouldn't have to cook for a night. After washing up we drove to his place not far down the road.
Ian greeted us at the door dressed down for the occasion, his flip-flops and baggy shorts the only thing adorning him save for his cheap sunglasses. Ian was a bit of a flirt and made a point of complimenting Katie on her casual attire. A flimsy, semi-transparent, short-sleeved blouse and a pair of capri-style pants. As if ogling and flirting weren't enough, Ian moved in and wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her tiny, 5'5" frame off the floor and squeezing her tight. Startled, Katie let out a half scream, half laugh and blushed at the fact that her tits were right in his face. I let it go because that's just who he was, an incurable horn-dog.

"I hope you guys are hungry, I've got a regular feast in store for you tonight," he touted, ever the consummate host. Ian also fancied himself a cook and liked to show off to his friends with lavish meals plated with amateur pretension. But I've never been one to turn down a free meal either, so I held my tongue and enjoyed the good food and great wine he'd paired with it. That guy really could pick a good bottle of wine, which also happened to be the secret to his oft-rumored sex life.

Finishing our meal, basking in the cool breeze blowing through the patio area, we all relaxed and chatted for a while.

"You guys playing much tennis lately?" Ian asked while topping off our glasses.

Katie spoke up saying, "We'd like to, but with Greg's back bothering him all the time we haven't been playing very often."

Ian, spotting an opportunity, cracked, "That's too bad, that little outfit of yours always looked great on you," sporting a devilish grin, ribbing me a bit. "But seriously, if your back is sore, you should try soaking in the hot tub for a couple of hours. It'll relax all of your muscles, not just some of them."

Not only did a good soak sound good, but if Ian was right, the hot water might finally render my back painless. I looked to Katie for her input who said "Go ahead, I didn't bring a bathing suit."

Ian was uncovering the spa and heard her. He responded by turning on the jets saying, "We don't need no stinkin' bathing suits," as he reached into his shorts with one hand and pulled them down with the other. His carefree hand not fully covering himself before stepping into the water.

I just shook my head thinking 'That's Ian alright,' when Katie's expression caught my eye. She looked embarrassed and covered her mouth in an attempt to conceal her shock. She (and half the student body) had actually seen him naked before streaking at a high school football game. But he had... grown since then, and Katie's curious eyes had noticed.

After the excitement subsided, Ian settled into the bubbling water and let out a great sigh. "Come on over and take a look," he challenged, looking down at his body under the water. Katie looked to be contemplating the idea, albeit nervously as her face gave her away.

I wasn't one to back down from a little nudity and strutted over expecting to get an eyeful of him in the buff. When I reached the edge of the hot tub, I was met with a view of nothing but bubbles. Maybe wanting Katie to stew a bit, I kept looking into the water saying, "Wow, that's nice. You must be proud," allowing the innuendo to tickle her curiosity. Hey, I could've just as easily been talkin' about the hot tub. Don't judge.

Wasting no time, I peeled my shirt and shorts off and kicked my shoes and socks aside, still sporting my boxer-briefs as I eased into the inviting water. It had been so long, I'd almost forgotten how good the hot water and pulsing jets of a hot tub felt. A lumbering sigh escaped my body in genuine elation, my aching frame settling into a comfy position.

I looked over at Katie who was fidgeting about with something obviously on her mind. "Why don't you come and join us?" Ian yelled over the low rumble of the water, beckoning Katie from her post.

I knew she couldn't see anything under the churning water but she didn't, and painted a comment-deflecting 'yeah right' expression across her face, remaining seated. We'd been together for several years so she couldn't hide her agitated body language from me. I was convinced she was nervous about something, just not sure of what.

Thinking on my feet, I called out to her. "Hey babe, could you bring that bottle over here and top me off?" presenting my empty glass. She paused for a moment and shot me look of exaggerated annoyance, rolling her eyes before reluctantly rising in placation. She grabbed the bottle and sauntered towards me, making a point of averting her gaze from any taboo images the water might hold. Cautiously approaching the edge of the spa, she gave me a smile and a look of mock-disapproval as she reached to fill my glass. "I've got something to show you," I said in a lewd tone, wearing an evil grin. Intending to satisfy my attempt at crude humor, she shifted her gaze towards the water, instantly recognizing the opaque nature of the rough currents.

Feeling she'd been had, Katie playfully punched my arm saying, "You're terrible." The ice now broken, tension seemed to fade with each passing sip of wine. Dipping her hand in to test the water, I could tell she wanted to climb in the water, but was too shy to admit it. On her third glass on wine, she appeared tipsy, not able to contain her smile or precocious laughter.

"Come on honey, why don't you hop on in, just keep your undies on and we won't peek.... will we?" I coaxed while giving Ian a stern look, seeking to secure his capitulation.

"Oh come on, you don't think I'd try to sneak a look do you?" Ian offered in a feeble attempt at chivalry as Katie and I waited for his 'scout's honor'. Satisfied with the arrangement, she sheepishly knelt down near the wall of the hot tub and tried to quell a sudden case of the giggles as she shimmied out of her blouse and jeans. Now partially nude, her awkward body language spoke to her nerves, a flimsy bra and tiny panties her only defense against an eminent eye-fucking.

I was really surprised she was disrobing (if only to her undies) in the vicinity of a guy other than myself. I caught myself wondering what it would be like if she kept going down to her birthday suit, but my conscience quickly reprimanded my immoral thoughts. "Ok, no peeking," she scolded, waving a finger at both Ian and me, still squatting behind the wall to hide her semi-nude figure from our prying eyes. We both covered our eyes respecting her modesty and she quickly pranced around the side and up the deck stairs to lower herself into the undulating water. I admit I peeked, and I imagine Ian did as well, however, I accept no blame.

Now safely veiled by the turbulent water, Katie settled in next to me and began to relax, even resting her hand on my thigh under water. I found myself thinking about the fact that Ian was actually naked underneath the water and how only a few feet separated his nudeness from my barely clothed girlfriend. With everyone rendered calm by the liquid massage, a naughty thought occurred to me and I nudged Katie saying, "You could take this off you know," my arm around her, tugging at her bra strap with my fingers. She bit her lower lip like she did when she got nervous or embarrassed, trying to withhold her guilty smile which managed to get Ian's attention.

"Hey, it's cool with me," the master-of-the-obvious stated with peaked interest, Katie turning bright red.

"Yeah right, you first," she jeered with an elbow to my ribs. Feeling kinda frisky, I decided to give her a thrill. I stood up and yanked my boxer-briefs off, stepping out of them before they surfaced near Katie, causing her to laugh hysterically. It felt liberating to shed my boxers and stand completely in the nude, a mild diffusion of water my only attire. Katie must've assumed I'd retain my proverbial fig leaf due to her amplified reaction.

"Going au naturale, that's what I'm talking about," Ian said sounding like a bad Matthew McConaughey impersonator, not shy about giving me the old up and down.

With bolstered confidence I remained standing, teasing her as I stretched and flexed before saying, "Alright, your turn," with an insistent expression, a newfound conceit fueling my outrageous behavior. My normally vulgar statement met with surprisingly little resistance as a contemplative look washed over her face. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was the mood in the air, but she gave in. Bashfully, she pulled the straps from her shoulders and unhooked her bra, making sure she wasn't too visible as she coyly covered herself with her arms.

Then it hit me. My girlfriend was now topless in a hot tub with two nude men. The thought was both sobering and intoxicating (if that's possible). At the very least, we were bordering on naughty behavior, at the most we were flirting with a potentially wicked shade of fire. Settling back in, I felt a column of water surge pass my junk giving me a rush. I noticed by sitting a bit more forward, I could take full advantage of the new sensation. Feeling the warm, steady current pulsating against my nether regions was positively sinful. My cock soon sprang to life, swelling with pride and salacious vigor. Hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it. Ever ask yourself why they put those jets right there?

Without warning, Ian stood up, stretched his arms high over his head and yawned saying he needed to go take a leak, the ever-shifting water level barely above his manhood only slightly obscuring his shape. I felt myself staring, if briefly, at his package, his pubic hair half out of the water as I averted my shameful gaze. Then I noticed Katie's attention directed in a similar fashion, drinking in the sight of Ian's tall, chiseled form, looking a bit ashamed as she peered sideways at his dripping wet body.

"No peeking!" I joked, placing a hand over her face to keep her honest. Ian acted as if he didn't care either way and confidently climbed out of the hot tub, letting his bare cock swing freely, giving me my first good look since high school. Playing along, Katie jerked my hand away and got an eyeful herself, covering her own eyes in shame after taking in the sight of his nearly 7" long johnson as he turned to go inside.

With Ian momentarily absent, and my dick currently hard, I zeroed in on Katie's bare breasts, squeezing and caressing each one, laying a bevy of kisses about her neck and shoulder. My hand greedily reached for her thighs, pressing against her soft mound and luring a moan past her lips. "Hurry up and take those off before Ian gets back," I coerced while tugging at the waist of her panties. I half expected her to draw the line at her knickers, but relished in the site of her awkwardly wiggling out of them with anxious velocity. Having shed the salacious undergarment, she frantically looked for a place to hide them from view but the sound of the backdoor closing signaled Ian's present return. "Give 'em here," I levied, snatching the frilly, cotton bun-huggers from her hand and shoving them under my thigh.

Shortly thereafter, Ian came strolling back towards us, unashamed of his free-swinging fire-hose. Having already gotten a fair look, I payed more attention to Katie's eyes and where they might wander. Sure enough, she couldn't help taking several darting looks at him as he rejoined us in the water, her cheeks awash in pink from a subdued blush.

Her overt impropriety while initially cute, soon gave me pause for carnal thought. 'Was she just behaving naughty to play along or was she really interested in seeing where the night may lead with two naked guys in a hot tub?' My curiosity now heightened, subsequent thoughts centered around what she might be thinking and if she was as horny as I was. And if so, why? 'Was it seeing Ian's rather choice specimen? Would she have the gaul to entertain such ideas in front of me?' My mind was tailspinning. Conjured images of Katie and Ian doing all kinds of nasty things right in front of me hastened my heartbeat, flooding my veins with adrenaline. Gathering myself, I imagine I was the one now blushing, a decidedly guilty sensation sweeping over.

Momentarily lost in my carnal daydream, I hadn't noticed Katie's skivvies floating on the surface near my arm, tickling my bicep. I flinched a bit before looking down and realizing what it was, which caught Ian's attention. "What you got there?" he sneered, his eyes investigating my find.

Compelled by some inexplicable madness, and perhaps by my raging hard-on, I fetched the delicate fabric, producing the treasure for all to see. "Why Katie, you naughty girl you," I said holding them high over my head, acting as if I were surprised they were off.

"Oh my god, you are soooo dead," she barked, carelessly reaching for them. I guess she was pretty buzzed because she rose up and out of the water struggling to retrieve her unmentionables, inadvertently giving us a quick look at her perky 34b's. Realizing her predicament, she retreated back under the surface to preserve her modesty.

"Alright, we got us a regular nude-stew going now," Ian pulled from his quiver of one-liners as he put two and two together.

This seemingly innocuous event became a turning point for the evening. As the sun set in the distance, the daylight crept quietly away to the faint tune of songbirds. Inhibitions became more elusive as the festivities progressed, Katie's beautiful tits almost visible at times.

"Why don't you flash us your tits again," I joked, nudging Katie with a chuckle.

"Here we go, show us what you got baby," Ian cheered with optimism as he waited for the off-chance at seeing boob.

As if setting another precedent, she stunned us both by standing up to briefly display her perky breasts to Ian, hiding them from my view in mock-punishment. "That's what you get for messin' with my undies," she said, scolding me with a wave of her finger. I sensed a renewed interest in Ian's demeanor, now sitting forward and actively engaging in the banter.

A twinge of jealousy invigorated my senses, my engorged staff now yearning for affection. "Hey no fair, I didn't get to see," I whined.

"Yeah well, that's how the panties tumble," she replied with a bit of attitude, sticking her tongue out at me.

Our conflict was short-lived and soon interrupted. "Hey, you guys wanna see some magic?" Ian interjected, capturing our attention. We both nodded our heads in concord wondering what he had in store. "Watch as I levitate this bottle cap out of the water using only the power of thought" he said, producing the prop and placing it flat on the surface, holding it steady. "I may need help with this now. Concentrate on the bottle cap and imagine it rising from the surface," he prefaced, a look of extreme concentration on his face. His hands went rigid, trembling at the sides of his head akin to a magician/telepathic as he strained to perform the difficult feat. Our eyes were glued to the bottle cap, watching... waiting, when it happened. The small, round piece of tin rose slowly from the surface on the tip of Ian's swollen cock. Turns out he really was straining to keep his head above water while slowly raising his body, using the fading daylight to mask his movements.

Katie burst out in laughter as Ian proudly displayed his glistening manhood, bottle-cap still topping it off. "Some magic trick, we can totally see your assistant," I heckled, somewhat struck by how appealing his manhood looked, and thankful for the pulsing current of water massaging me like some sort of industrial bidet. Katie also seemed to be enjoying the view, her chest beginning to heave with deeper breaths as she stared in amazement. Not wanting to be upstaged, I boldly thrust my body forward until I reached periscope depth, letting my captain surface and salute my two sea-mates.

Katie's attention was now divided as she laughed uncontrollably, finally dropping her guard and sprawling out to show herself off a bit, her perky breasts almost completely out of the water. "Two heads are better than one, right?" Ian said while looking right at my cock.

"Yeah, I always wondered what that meant," Katie said mischievously, flirting with trouble as Ian and I settled back into the water. Holding that position was really fun but also really tough.

Near complete repose and perhaps close to legally intoxicated, Katie became quite the little tease, suggestively posing, then feigning innocence. She even flashed us her bare bottom as she leaned over the edge of the enclosure, looking over her shoulder and covering her open mouth with her hand as if embarrassed. Giving us a good look at her little bush and the pudgy, pink lips hidden beneath, she teased us by wagging her butt seductively from side to side. If she was trying not tease us, she was failing miserably. I was now officially horny and started tugging on my stiff-willie a few times to relieve some pressure, wondering if Ian was doing the same.

"Hey Katie, let me see your foot," Ian requested, his hand outstretched on the waters surface. Reveling in her flirty role she complied, a false naivety contriving her movements as she extended her left foot, resting it in Ian's waiting hands.

Without seeking approval he began massaging her tiny foot, yielding quite the response as she moaned and said "Wow, that feels really good Ian."

"You know, every part of your body has a corresponding location on the soles of your feet; it's called reflexology" Ian vaunted.

lannajhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lannajhonson

Did I mention he fancies himself a Mensa candidate (know-it-all) ?

"Hey now, no feeling my girlfriend up through her feet," I jokingly leveled.

"Do I sense a hint of jealousy?" Katie taunted, shooting me a naughty look, her delicate foot and calf still being generously massaged. "Does this get you all worked up, watching Ian massage my feet?" she purred, further teasing me.

"If you really want to drive him nuts, I've got something you can rub," Ian crudely offered. Her widened eyes betrayed her supposedly innocent persona as she pondered the randy notion. Ian took charge, pulling her by the leg and into his arms while rising to his feet, literally cradling her. She nervously played along by throwing her arms around his neck to hang on, giggling with zeal. I admired her alluring figure, looking on as he planted a firm kiss square on her lips. Seeing the forbidden embrace made my blood begin to boil, a mix of jealousy and arousal pinging my senses. My heart raced.

My little minx looked as if she'd bitten off more than she could chew, her dainty body tense and timid in Ian's capable arms, unsure of what she'd gotten herself into. "Uh oh, we're in trouble now," she said looking to me for reassurance, concealing her worry with a nervous smile.

Not wanting to risk an awkward scene, and finding myself quite thrilled by the affectionate display, I managed the words, "No, it's ok," as I braced for what they might do next. Katie seemed relieved by my reaction and Ian seemed emboldened. He let her down to her feet before grabbing her around the waist, pulling her close and kissing her passionately. She reciprocated generously as the two let their hands explore one another. My envious cock ached as I watched, my hand instinctively lending aid as I greedily pleased myself.

Seeing Ian's swollen baby-maker mashed between them, pressed against her navel, gave rise to intense thoughts. I imagined what it must've felt like for her, the sum of his manhood pressing against her nubile skin, yielding to his touch. Ian then guided her hand down to his throbbing member protruding from the waters surface, still kissing her deeply. Her nimble fingers carefully scouted the new plaything while his hands roamed her tender body. I enjoyed myself immensely as I watched the two discover each other, Katie's little tits engulfed by Ian's large hands, and Katie's little hand trying to engulf his large-bore piston.

Interrupting their oral embrace, Katie playfully stated, "Oh my, what a big... head you have," her lust seeming to blossom in the moonlight as she let out a naughty laugh. She was really pushing the envelope. Asked just hours prior if I'd stand for her acting this way and I might have punched you.

Utterly captivated by the sheer taboo of the moment, I shamelessly pleasured myself as I played witness to their lascivious infractions. It was almost too much to bare. My body seethed with carnal agony compelling me to join the debauchery.

Breaking the chains of anxiety, my depraved urges were unleashed. I willed my muscles into action, drawing myself closer to the tawdry couple. Approaching Katie from behind, she noticed my presence when my preceding appendage pressed against the small of her back.

"I guess I'm the cream in this Oreo huh?" she teased as she wiggled between us providing my johnson with some much needed friction. Feeling emboldened, I reached down and squeezed her ass, letting my fingers tease her crack. She responded by looking over her shoulder and giving me a sensuous kiss as her hips swayed back and forth. I found my fingers probing her warm entry already slick with arousal, when she gasped a bit, moaning as I slipped a finger inside her.

"Hey mikey, I think she likes it," I jokingly said to Ian.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah, she's already wet," I responded, continuing to finger her tight twat.

Katie blushed but soon let herself go, giving into the sensation of me fingering her while Ian fondled her. It wasn't long before she was moaning loudly, obviously stimulated by our affections. That's when I felt someone else's fingers, Ian's fingers, playing with her clit, trying to merge into her box along with mine. I made room for his intruding digit as we each had a finger inside her, snaking around as we pleased her. This proved to be quite effective, as a sudden orgasm swept over her trembling body before going limp in our arms. Her natural posture placing her face on Ian's rippled chest as she put her mouth to work on his nipples. Letting his support waiver, Ian let Katie sink lower and lower on his chest as she continued her oral blitz until her chin found the crown of his love-muscle. My finger still quite content wedged between her folds, I found myself sinking along with her, my head on level with hers.

Still tugging on his flawless erection, Katie used her face to caress his length, rubbing it along her cheeks and jaw and briefly across her lips and nose. "Oh my god," I remember mouthing with fixed gaze. Just when I thought I'd seen it all, she flipped her hair to the side, tilting her head to give me a clear view and parted her lips over the tip of his cock, kissing its bulbous head. Not able to stifle my moan, Katie heard me and smiled before taking his dick into her mouth. I had to shake the doubt from my face. I couldn't believe she was actually sucking his cock... right in front of me. My fully raging member felt somehow larger than normal in my hand, the exact dimensions of which I was intimately familiar. It was also pointed nearly skyward rather than my usual 45º angle, telling me I was harder than normal.

I watched in silent awe, the slumber of a long-dormant beast disturbed, summoned from the dark side of my soul by the vision of my lover's baptism-by-debauchery. Ian groaned contentedly, his jeweled-scepter getting the royal treatment as Katie's tongue attended to his entire length, beginning just under the water. Drawn to her like a magnet, I kissed the nape of her neck and nibbled on her ear which always gave her a thrill. My eyes remained glued to the moment where mouth met cock, mere inches away as I continued to kiss along her neck and jaw. Overwhelmed by the urge his kiss her, I grabbed Katie's hair and pulled her mouth to mine, Ian's cock flopping out with a subtle uncorking sound. We both moaned sharing the risque kiss, the faint taste of flesh on her breath. I was over the proverbial edge, my swollen cock now begging for attention as my fingers doled some out, working Katie's pussy into a lather.

Breaking our embrace, Katie started back to her new favorite lollipop, pausing to say "Mmmmm, how'd that taste baby?" before taking his knob into her mouth again. Throwing caution to the sharks, I leaned in kissing her cheek, dangerously close to tasting cock. She responded by directing the swollen tip to the same side, puffing out her cheek where I was kissing her. I moaned in pleasure as did she, pausing briefly to say, "Wanna taste?" dick still half-in her mouth.

I couldn't believe my ears. "I thought you never ask," I playfully retorted with masked anxiety. Holding him by the base of his shaft, Katie slipped his royal sword from her mouth, offering it for me to experience. A shiver tickled my spine in anticipation, his twitching member presented before me as I leaned timidly forward until my lips found flesh. That first moment of contact was electric as goosebumps ignited all over my body. It reminded me of the intense sensation one gets when bungee jumping for the first time. There's something positively exhilarating about the unknown, and having a cock in my virgin mouth while Katie encouraged me felt so damn naughty I couldn't help myself.

I slowly began to suck on his spongy head, running my inexperienced tongue around the rim of his little helmet as Katie moaned in approval saying, "Oh my god that's hot." Her lips pressed firmly against the edge of my mouth, her tongue lashing in between where she could find room. I'd never given a blow job before (though I admit to having thought about it a several times) and took only part of his length into my mouth, maybe 3 inches, which was plenty for me. A knot formed in my stomach from the thrill I got sucking my first dick.

Unfortunately my fun was cut short as Katie took him back into her mouth, showing me up-close just how tender and loving she was when giving head. She slowly licked and sucked the head of his cock, letting it perch on her lips as she almost seemed to make out with it. I looked deeply into her eyes and felt a renewed sense of love and profound connection. This surreal drama pushed our boundaries while putting our commitment and trust to a stiff test.

She must've been in a sharing mood (I obviously was), her lips finding mine, using her tongue to push Ian's sweet cock meat into my mouth as she softly kissed me. Ian moaned as Katie and I indulged in a three-way-kiss with his beguiling phallus, twirling our tongue's around his mushroom tip as she milked him for the salty drop of pre-cum that garnished our embrace.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," she said between kisses, presumably complimenting the taste of Ian's essence. The subtle, salty flavor still fresh on my lips, I greedily jockeyed for a mouthful, and began bobbing on his slick knob akin to Katie's loving technique. "That's right, just like that," she moaned, cheering me on. "It's nice, isn't it?" she added while admiring my novel predicament, extolling the virtues of cock-sucking as she reeled at my newly discovered talent. "Not too much though, we don't want him to cum just yet," she counseled with a calming voice, effortlessly separating mouth and cock.

So possessed was I, that I winched Katie from her kneeling rank and readied myself to enter her from behind. I guess wanting to prolong her impish behavior, she feigned resistance. Not to be impeded, I wedged my fleshy lance into place, plying her open with tender strokes along the length of her squishy pussy lips. She soon surrendered, allowing me passage as I worked my tip inside her warm entry, moaning as she coalesced. In the spirit of our intimate tryst, I took my time probing Katie's inviting depths until I felt her body leave the bottom of the spa, my hands at her sides to prop her up. Her feet no longer carrying any weight, her figure was that of a Greek Goddess, wantonly impaled on my anatomic spear. She gasped as my 7.5 inches bottomed out against her cervix, something that had only happened a couple times before during rough sex. I attributed my exaggerated condition to the unbridled passion of our primal encounter.

"Holy shit!" Katie exclaimed, a bit surprised at the intrusion. "You're so... big," she enthusiastically added while rocking her hips against me, apparently noticing what I had earlier. I selfishly lifted her up almost all the way off my mad-on before lowering her back down, over and over again while Ian watched.

Continuing to pump her from behind, I tickled and pinched one of her nipples as Ian closed ranks, deeply kissing Katie as his hands quietly maneuvered over her body. That's when I felt his fingers scouting her opening. First one, then two gaining entry alongside my easy pace, providing us both with a unique sensation. Katie moaned loudly, still kissing Ian as her pussy stretched to fit all three candidates.

"You like that baby?" I asked, the feeling of Ian's curious fingers filling her crowded entry giving rise to her second orgasm. Her vaginal muscles contracted, clamping down on all occupants as she momentarily convulsed. I had to think about baseball for a minute to keep from loosing my wad sooner than was ideal.

"Oh yes... god yes," she managed between sharp, deep breaths, her twitching body shaken by the onslaught.

Seemingly satisfied with his frisky-fingered foray, Ian turned his attention elsewhere, slowly backing up as he kept Katie from falling forward. Like a director, he prepared us for the next scene. Propping and posing his willing actors before their performance. Katie's arms at her sides, Ian guided them straight back into my hands as he leaned her forward. I held onto her wrists, her arms stretched out behind her akin to a bondage pose as Ian slowly lowered her down to his waiting erection. Her feet were still not touching anything, her ass suspended, gaffed on my curved meat-hook while precariously going down on Ian's jutting johnson. Stuffed at both ends, Katie dangled helplessly as she did her best to satisfy us in concert.

After several minutes of breaking in Katie's slippery love-tunnel, I could now feel some give and a little extra room which gave me an idea. I didn't expect her little pussy to fit two dicks at once, but maybe she could fit Ian in her ass while I fucked her. Taking both of her slender wrists into on hand, I snuck my thumb against her rear entrance, wedging it in a knuckle deep as I began loosening her up. She wasn't always in the mood for anal, but when she was, she liked it to last. We struggled to find rhythm for our daring performance, however, this high-wire act proved too ambitious to sustain. I lifted Katie from her skewered station and back to her feet before spinning her around to face me. We kissed lovingly, the taste of cock heavy on her mouth during the brief interlude.

"How about a double dip?" I said picking her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist as she threw her arms around my neck, her nimble hips aligning her hungry twat with the precipice of my swollen cock. With her moist, loosened opening and my particularly rigid boner, I needed no help sliding right in.

Ian needed no prompting as he pushed up behind her, his wild thumper thrusting about at random as he slipped a finger in her little butt. Katie moaned at the gesture and started nibbling and biting my neck like a horny vampire. Ian's cock now paralleled mine, the two sliding together as he tried to force himself in her puckered ass. "Here, try this," I said, lifting Katie off my pole and setting her back down onto his for some natural lubrication. It was rather easy as I could feel his cock against mine (like a threesome using brail). Pumping into her several times, he'd thoroughly lubed his wrench, pulling it from her twat and shoving it in her tight ass. She winced a bit as he pushed inside her, but moaned and bit her lower lip letting me know she enjoyed it. I let her get used to feeling for a while as I watched her being pumped slowly from behind.

Then I asked her, "Are you ready?" while prepping my steed to fill her tunnel of love.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned locking eyes with me in solidarity and taking a deep breath. I took my time, slowly easing my way inside her soft folds. I was surprised, she wasn't any tighter for me, but I could definitely feel Ian's cock probing her insides at times. Her eyes grew wide as she reeled from the sensation, moaning loudly and saying "Holy shit... don't stop, don't stop... oh yeah, right there," as she bucked her hips against both assailants. In cooperative fashion we penetrated her, carefully testing the limits of her tiny entries so not to hurt her, the action taking place just above the surface of the churning water.

Katie set the pace nice and slow, wanting the ride to last. In a writhing mass of flesh and fuck, we managed to find a cadence to the carnal dance And an unavoidable conclusion soon loomed. My balls welling up, Katie's pussy contracting and Ian's symbolic groans could only amount to one thing. But not to disappoint, there was still one surprise left as Ian pulled out of Katie's ass and plunged the tip of his spasming member into her velvet hole along with mine. Our twin towers unleashed a veritable river of cum into her quivering pussy, her tiny, ravaged torso trembling with sensory-overload. No longer ashamed, she continued to milk both our twitching members for all their worth. Ian's cock eventually squeezed nearly completely inside her, Katie's proficient pussy now experienced enough to take two cocks at the same time.

My erection refused to subside despite having just achieved a flawless victory and Ian seemed in similar straights. For several minutes we remained stuck together like knotting dogs, not able to move from the hyper-sensitivity.

Taking advantage of the situation, Katie waited until we could withstand the friction and began rocking her hips slowly, reinvigorating both of the pillars she was mounted on. As I thrust deeper, Ian pulled back and vise-versa until we found a rhythm, double-stuffing her hungry beaver. Our lengths rubbed together like two sticks for a fire for quite a while before succumbing to Katie's talented twat. We must have shot a collective pint of jizz into her tiny pussy by the time we finished. Completely spent, we pulled ourselves apart and sat in silent accord, recovering from the exhaustive romp.

"I guess that settles it," Katie started, "two heads really are better than one," she finished, aptly summing up the evening in one statement. We shared a good laugh and agreed we should get together more often.

I'd been her first and only 'til then, but she would have two lovers to her credit after that night. In a way, I added another myself. My outlook somewhat broadened by the experience. Ian really was a magician, he'd waved his magic flesh-wand over my once prudish girlfriend and turned her into a promiscuous imp. Not to mention the spell it cast over me.

Published 
Written by TrouserSnake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments