Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning After…For all of them

"Matt had only just met Angie and Mike the night before. Now its morning!"

30
11 Comments 11
23.6k Views 23.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Matt was slowly coming round from an intense and deep sleep. His mind was in the zone of flashbacks and the realisation that his body was responding to something. The flashbacks were real; memories of the night before when he had only just met Angie and Mike. Memories of how they had taken him back to their home, fucked him senseless, and then allowed him to stay in the guest room.

As Matt started to stir, he moved his body across the bed. His eyes started to focus. Firstly on the pale green walls as they met the white ceiling. The pictures on the wall were not his, but they were his taste in art. He focused on one of them; a woman licking the length of a large cock, tastefully done as a line-art drawing in black and white.

He felt his cock twitch as he started to relish the feeling between his groin.

His eyes wandered around the room and came to rest on the very tasteful furniture, the chair, the dressing table. In the dressing table mirror he could see a very curvaceous arse looking straight back at him. His eyes closed momentarily as he relished the feeling. His cock was growing, pulsing and pushing upwards. For the first time he heard a slurping sound emanate from below.

He pushed the bedclothes off his torso and looked down to where his cock was growing rapidly.

Angie was laying half across the bed, half propped up on her knees. Her mouth was eagerly slurping on his cock and she was sucking and licking his entire shaft as it engorged itself with blood and grew. Matt was proud of his eight and a half inches and from what his mind was reminding him from the night before, so was Angie. He remembered that she had sucked him dry just before they retired to bed. She swallowed everything he pumped into her, not a drop wasted. She was virtually insatiable and if it wasn’t for her husband Mike telling her that they should get some rest then they would still be at it now.

Matt smiled as he lifted his head. He looked at Angie and he was right, she was still at it. He wondered if she had actually had any sleep at all. Matt glanced at the clock on the wall. It said eight o’clock. He once again looked at the way Angie relished in her cock sucking technique. Then he remembered the best bit about Angie as he pushed his cock a little upward and into her mouth.

Angie allowed his cock to enter her and then she clamped around it with her lips, sucked on it for a few seconds and then slowly let it plop from her mouth as she raised her head upwards.

“Morning big boy,” she said as she glanced towards Matt.

“Good morning,” he replied smiling. His hand reached out to feel her gorgeous arse as she once again dropped down onto his cock and this time his balls as well. Matt started to caress Angie’s lovely buttocks while at the same time allowing his finger to flow over her already wet pussy lips. He inserted a finger into her and motioned for her to climb onto the bed. Matt wanted to taste her. He hadn’t had the chance the night before, and he certainly wasn’t leaving without having his face covered by her wet pussy.

Memories of how they tumbled through the front door the night before raged through his mind. Memories of how Angie pushed her husband Mike onto the sofa and immediately climbed on top of him, lifting her short skirt and sitting on his face. She humped her knickerless pussy all over his face as she pinned her husband to the sofa.

Angie was responding to Matt’s request. Matt slid his body so that his head was almost hanging off the end of the bed. Angie slowly repositioned herself so that she straddled his face. As she lowered herself, she lifted Matt’s cock into the air, placed her mouth over it and sucked it into her mouth. She slid all the way down and then rocked her head to and fro before pulling herself back off it.

Matt wrapped his arms around Angie’s waist and pulled her hips a little closer to his face. His tongue licked her slit before it slipped into the wetness of her pussy. Her lips parted voluntarily aided by the slickness of her juices and her need for a good licking.

She tasted wonderful. Her pussy was like velvet and the sounds of her muffled groans of pleasure as he let his tongue roll over her clit was – to die for. Matt once again licked at her pussy and finally slipped his tongue inside her. He wiggled it around before licking it up and down her pussy again.

Angie placed Matt’s cock at the entrance to her mouth. She grasped Matt’s legs with both hands and let herself fall forward and downward on his now fully hardened cock. As her hands reached his ankles, his cock reached the depths of her throat. Matt remembered that bit from the night before; of how she deep throated him with both her hands on his arse as she rocked into his body.

Angie’s mouth was once again full of his cock.

Angie swallowed. Not once but a few times; the ripples of pleasure ran all the way up Matt’s cock and into his brain. Angie was content to just stay there and leave his cock in her mouth and throat, letting him do the work. She loved being filled in this way but as Matt licked her he just couldn’t help himself. He just had to pump his backside and thrust into her. Small short bursts of cock thrust out and then down her throat. He could hear her release sounds of pleasure and didn’t know whether it was because of his pumping or his oral flicking on her pussy and clitoris.

It was then, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Mike walk into the room. His cock was already rigid. Matt guessed that Mike had probably been watching from the open door all this time. Matt watched as Mike approached. Mike looked down at Matt, still licking at Angie’s pussy as he levelled his cock and let it brush against his wife’s pussy lips. As Mike brushed it downwards it caught against the tip of Matt’s tongue before he raised it again to Angie’s entrance.

Mike pushed it in all the way. He didn’t ease it in her. There was no need. He just pushed it all the way into her soaking wet pussy. His actions caused her to slide forward a little which pushed Matt’s cock further down her throat. Mike grasped his wife’s hips and pulled her back towards him. Her knees were laying tentatively on the edge of the bed, but now they were slightly off.

Saby_Lovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saby_Lovely

Mike pushed his cock back into her forcefully. With each thrust he closed his eyes and groaned.

Matt continued licking her pussy as best he could, but the movement caused him to lose concentration and he finally gave in. He then started to thrust his own cock, in short sharp bursts, into Angie’s mouth and throat.

Angie lay there for a few minutes. The main point of contact were her hands on Matt’s legs, his cock down her throat, and her husband’s hands and cock pulling and thrusting into her from behind.

Angie started to moan and groan as much as she could. She opened her mouth to let Matt’s cock flow into it more easily and she started to breath heavily through her nose. Mike started to fuck harder into his wife. After only a few minutes pumping, Mike let everyone know that he was cumming. He grabbed Angie’s hips and thrust hard into her. Matt did the same from the other end while also placing his hands on the back of her head to keep her mouth down firmly on his cock.

Angie started to buck her body as she responded to being taken in such an animalistic way. Mike finally shouted aloud as he emptied his balls into her. Angie was being fucked hard and her muffled cries of pleasure were evident.

After a few seconds both men slowed themselves down. Angie pulled back from Matt’s cock and took a lungful of air inside her.

“Fuck that was good!” she exclaimed as she fell forward onto Matt’s groin; lying next to his cock and still licking it in her post orgasmic bliss. Mike slowly removed his cock from Angie’s pussy and let it fall. It was only inches away from Matt’s face and he eagerly moved closer and sucked the end into his mouth. He could taste all of Angie’s pussy juices and the left over cum that was now flowing out of the end of Mike’s cock. Mike pushed a little more into Matt’s mouth as he too savoured the post orgasmic feeling of having his cock sucked.

Matt remembered the night before as he sucked on Mike’s cock. As Angie straddled Mike’s face, it was Matt’s job to undo his trousers, take them down and then suck on his flacid cock until it got hard. Angie had told him that it was such a turn on to feel a cock harden in your own mouth and Matt desperately wanted to give it a go. Matt remembered Mike’s cock harden and stiffen in his mouth as he sucked and licked all the way up and down its length. Matt suspected that this would not be the case now, not after unloading his balls into his wife’s pussy.

Angie eventually slipped off Matt’s body to watch as Matt sucked her husband’s cock. Mike watched Angie roll over onto her back and reach for something on the floor. He removed his cock from Matt’s mouth and backed away.

Matt eventually lifted himself off the bed smiled at both of them.

“Off the bed,” instructed Angie and motioned Matt with one finger to stand next to Mike.

As he rose Angie threw him the object she had retrieved from the floor towards him.

“Put this on,” she said, “You haven’t fucked me up the arse yet!” she exclaimed.

Angie rolled over onto her stomach, pushed herself back so that her legs were half off the bed and opened her legs. Matt looked astounded and stared at the KY jelly in disbelief. Mike took the tube from him and squirted the contents onto his hand. He reached down and started to massage it into Matt’s cock with long strokes. Mike took his time fondling and stroking Matt’s cock and eventually took some more KY and smothered it over the end of his knob.

“There, that should do it. Fuck her hard” he told Matt.

Matt took his cock and pushed it against Angie’s anus. He pushed forward. There was a little resistance but he felt the end of his cock slip past the constriction and into the void. The KY jelly and the fact that Angie was no stranger to having a cock up her arse, helped enormously. Matt pushed his cock in further until all eight and a half inches were buried deep inside her.

This was Matt’s first arse fuck. He too grabbed hold of Angie’s hips and started to pump in and out of her arse. Angie started to shout all manner of obscenities; telling Matt how he should fuck her hard and to push his cock in as far as he could. Matt did exactly as instructed each time. Eventually Matt gained his own rhythm and started to pump his cock into her at a steady pace, letting the whole length move in and out. With each thrust Matt Removed his cock to just the right spot behind the sphincter before pushing it back in again. Each time Angie let out a moan.

“I fucking love cock up my arse!” she eventually exclaimed, “fuck I’m cumming Matt…I’m cumming…”

Angie sobbed into the sheets as Matt thrust his cock into her. His rhythm interrupted when he felt Mike’s cock slide past the crack of his own arse and up his back. Matt slowed down a little savouring the sensation from behind.

“Don’t mind me – just fuck the slut,” Mike told him.

Matt pushed in harder at the word “slut”. It wasn’t a word he would have used for Angie and doubted it was a word that Mike would use to describe her as well. But on this occasion the word fitted, his actions fitted the words, and Angie revelled in all of it. As Matt pushed into her, Angie announced her second Orgasm of the morning.

As she screamed into the room, Matt also let everyone know that he was about to cum; about to spurt his pent up spunk into his new found friends arse. As he did so, Matt stiffened. He let his cock rest in Angie’s arse as his spunk flowed from his balls and into her anus. Eventually he withdrew slightly and pushed back in. At that precise moment he felt hot spunk jet onto his own buttocks. He felt it flow down between the cheeks of his arse and eventually onto the underneath of his balls.

When he pulled out of Angie his bum was covered in spunk. Angie rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed. She kissed Matt’s nipple and then sucked on it. Her arms engulfed him and she massaged Mike’s spunk into Matt’s bum. Mike appeared at the side of Matt and she stood up and kissed them both.

“This is going to be good!” she exclaimed, “so fucking good.”

Mike and Matt nodded, both at Angie’s words and themselves.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments