Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sex Club ch 2

"Jennifer's kiss made my juices flow like someone turned of a faucet, I thought I'd react that way."

7
2 Comments 2
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words
A few days later, I received another email from Roger. In the letter he stated that they were going to the sex club Saturday night, and wanted to know if we’d like to go with them.

I ran into the kitchen where Bryan was fixing him a cup of coffee, and quickly informed him about the letter.

Bryan asked if I wanted a cup, I nodded yes, and he poured me some. After that we sat down at the table, he spoke first. “Well you know I’ve wanted to take you there for a long time now. I’ve been to the club before and it’s a lot of fun.”

I took a sip of my coffee, leaned over, kissed him, and then gazed into his sexy eyes. With an excited shrill in my voice, I said, “You know something Bryan, I’d like to go.”

“Alright, you’d better go write Roger back, tell him we’ll go with them, and then ask him if he wants us meet him at their place that afternoon. That way we can take both cars, and if you don’t like it, we can leave without disrupting their entertainment.”

As I began thinking about the sex club, my body began quivering. I was excited from the tip of my nipples all the way to the center of my womanhood. I flashed Bryan a sultry look, and purred, “God, all this talk is making me horny as hell. I’ll go write him, then meet me in the bedroom, I’m going to ravish your body for a change.”

I could hardly type the email to Roger; my fingers were shaking so much. Afterwards, I stripped off my clothing piece by piece, and discarded my things on the way to the bedroom.

As I entered the door I purred, “Ready or not, here I cum darling.”

The next thing I did was give Bryan a sexy masturbation show, following that I sucked his cock dry. Needless to say, he was elated the rest of the day.

Later that evening, I logged onto my laptop, and I saw that I had an email from Roger. I opened it, and read it, it gave directions on how to get to their house. I printed them off, showed Bryan, he put the address in the GPS, and then put the email in my purse.

That night as I lay next to Bryan, I began talking about what I wanted us to do with Roger and Jennifer. I wanted to have oral sex with them both, then fuck Roger, as I watched Bryan nail Jennifer. Oh my, we got so aroused, that we made love until the wee hours of the morning.

Saturday finally arrived. I showered, pampered myself, and applied my make-up in an alluring manner. I decided to wear my wine-colored sexy silky pant outfit that hugged my curves in all the right places. It would be sheer enough to show my pink, Victoria Secret’s, lacy bra with matching panties.

As I was putting on the lingerie, and Bryan whistled, “Damn woman, you look delicious! You make me want to fuck you right now!”

I flashed him a seductive look, and scolded, “Not now darling, you must wait till later. I’m saving my energy for tonight. ”

Bryan wore his blue jeans, and a dark blue knit shirt, saying there was no need for him to dress up fancy.

We drove off towards Roger’s place with thoughts of wild sex flashing through our minds. When we got to their house it was raining. We waited for it to let up, then ran up to their house, and knocked on the door.

Roger opened the door, and I gasped. He stood all six-foot-three inches, was wearing shorts, and handsome as hell, with graying temples, which in my book made him more appealing. He opened the door, welcomed us with open arms, and gave me a soft kiss, while squeezing my ass.

He then introduced us to Jennifer, a short, full figured woman, who wasn’t wearing anything. I thought Bryan’s eyes would pop out of his head.

“Hello guy, don’t worry about my appearance, Roger doesn’t allow me to wear clothes while here. Why should I, we fuck all the time, and putting them on, and off is a waste of time.”

She led us to the living room, and told us to get comfortable; we had to wait out the storm. She asked if we wanted something to drink, I asked for a diet Coke if she had one, and Bryan asked for a beer.

Roger began talking, telling us he’d already gotten us a room at a local hotel, because they only had one bedroom, and it was just too small for four people. He then suggested that he drive his car to the motel as we followed. That way we could freshen up as they change. Then we’d leave for the club around six-fifteen p.m.

The two men agreed, and decided to split the cost of the room. Bryan then spoke up, and said, “After all we’d end up in the hotel room after the club anyways, and it wouldn’t be for sleeping.”

We followed then to the hotel, waiting in the car, because it was still raining. About a half hour later, Roger came out the door dressed in blue jeans, a country western shirt, and boots. Jennifer was wearing a sexy black dress with spaghetti straps, and silver-black five inch high heels.

I looked over at Bryan and his eyes were glassy with lust. I looked back at her, and quivered. “God, you’re a knock-out, and making more than my mouth drool.”

By then it had quit raining, and Roger walked over to the driver’s side, to talk to Bryan, as Jennifer came over to my side of the vehicle.

I rolled the window down; she winked, and uttered, “I’m in the mood to have a woman tonight.”

I just stared lustfully at her, “I’m ready for just about anything.”

Bryan told Roger to go ahead, not worry about us, because he had his GPS programmed, and once he got to Nashville, he knew the way to the sex club. The four of us set off around seven p.m towards the sex club.

When we drove up to the building, I saw that Roger and Jennifer had already arrived.

We entered the club and filled out all the necessary paperwork to join. They gave us name tags, and told us the main dance floor to the club was to the left, the play-rooms were on the right.

After walking along a long carpeted hallway we entered a room with a brightly lit stage in the middle, surrounded by small tables, which were illuminated by black light. I found the place to be clean, warm, and friendly, with relaxed surroundings.

We noticed that there weren’t many people in the room yet, but that was only because it was eight p.m. We started glancing around the room looking for our friends, and were soon greeted by Roger. He escorted us to their table.

We greeted Jennifer, and she said, “Sit down and look around. Be prepared though, because you will see just about anything happen here.”

We sat down, and noticed there wasn’t much going on except some dancing. I asked Bryan to get me a drink. When he returned we all began conversing back and forth.

Jennifer spoke up, and said, “This place is not as crowded as the last time we were here. Believe me it should pick up around midnight. Amanda, how’d you like to tour the place with me?”

My eyes lit up with excitement, and I replied excitedly, “Sure, I’d really like to see what happens in those rooms you told me about.”

I loved that idea, because it was a little slow, and it would give me time to see what the place was about. After that I wouldn’t feel too anxious about joining in the fun.

Jennifer and I ventured into the other part of the club. She pointed out each room with a brief explanation as we walked by them.

There were private rooms in every style where one could go, and private one where people could play behind a closed door. Other rooms were more open, with windows so others could watch the activity.

Jennifer then showed me her favorite room, which was a BDSM dungeon. As we stood there a host was telling a group of people in the room what they could do, and what they could use to dominate their partner.

I noticed Jennifer’s eyes were wild with excitement, and she was shaking. She turned to me, “Oh God honey, I cannot wait to bring Roger up here. I just love to be spanked. You can watch to, or better yet join us. Just remember, we won’t make you do anything you’re not comfortable with.”

I declined joining them, saying, “I’m not into BDSM, but I might watch you, since I often write about it, because I might learn something.”

Jennifer then laughed, “That’s okay honey. Now, don’t blush too much, but I’d love to bring you to one of these private rooms, and have my way with you. Adding that we’d be behind a closed door, where Roger and Bryan could watch, or join in the fun too.”

I blushed and stammered, “Ah—ah—let me get used to the place first.

GinaBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaBear

Once I become comfortable, I’ll try many things with you, just maybe not tonight, but will on our next visit.”

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. Once I was finished, I noticed Jennifer was in the outer room sitting on the lounge chair waiting for me. She walked up to me put her arms around me, and planting a kiss on me that made me tingle all over. “Are you okay baby? Just remember one thing tonight you’re here to have fun. Damn honey, you’re sexy, and beautiful.”

I laughed, at first, then said, “Yeah I’m okay, I’m just nervous, and when I am, my drinks go straight to my bladder. We headed back to join the guys in the main room.

When we rejoined the men, Bryan asked, “How’d you like it?”

I flashed him a seductive look, “Let’s go look at the rooms, and I will show you what I liked.”

Bryan then told them where we were going. Jennifer giggled, and said, “Have fun, and don’t do anything we wouldn’t do.”

Bryan flashed a devilish smile, and replied, “We will!”

As we looked at each room, I could tell Bryan was becoming more aroused, the outline of his cock was pressing against his pants. After a few minutes he pulled off into a dark corner of one of the rooms. With a quavering voice, his shaking hands pulled me into his arms, and he whispered, “Thanks for coming with me tonight. You look so hot and sexy. Can I fuck you in a private room, now?”

“Bryan darling, I’d love too, but want to wait a while, because I’m still kind of nervous here. Besides, I want to see what is going on the main room first. After that, I’d rather go back to the motel, and rock your world.”

Bryan could tell I was still tense about the sex club, and replied, “Okay doll, I’ll wait, but next time, we’re making out in a private room, just you and me.”

I kissed him hard, and purred, “Now you know why I love you so much, you’re so considerate of my feelings. How about coming here sometime next month, and making use of a private room. Hell, even Roger and Jennifer could join us.”

Bryan took me in his arms, and placed my hand on his cock. “Oh honey, see how hard you’re making me! I cannot wait for us all to go back to the motel, where I can show you how excited you’re making me tonight. I was wondering something honey, Will you let Jennifer go down on you?”

My knees went weak, and I leaned against Bryan so I wouldn’t pass out, and purred, “You bet I will, we’ve been talking about it all week, and I’m anxious to have her eat my pussy!”

We returned downstairs, Jennifer looked at us, and asked, “That was quick! Did you enjoy what you two saw?”

I looked at her, and said, “Oh yes, but I didn’t want to miss anything down here.”

Jennifer laughed, “Roger and me always go to the play-rooms. There is something about having sex in a club that makes it kind of kinky.”

Roger then spoke up, “Why don’t the two of you dance, I’m taking Jennifer to the play-rooms.”

Jennifer then leaned over to me, and whispered, “If you want baby, you can wait a bit, and then come watch us, we’ll be in the dungeon.”

I kissed her cheek and said, “Ooooh I just might at that. Have fun!”

Bryan and I started dancing as the two of them went towards the fun rooms.

After a few minutes our curiosity got the best of us, and we had to see what was happening in the dungeon.

As I neared the room I could hear a female crying out, in both pleasure and pain. I looked at Bryan, and said, “You know something that sounds like Jennifer’s voice. I would have never guessed she was into this kind of stuff.”

Bryan winked and replied, “Yah never know nowadays. I myself hate any kind of pain. One doesn’t need pain to have immense pleasure.”

The two of us entered the glass cubical, where one can observe what happens inside the room. After that I gazed curiously into the room. A man was in one corner of the room where there was a table spread with all kinds of whips, chains, and other things. He was explaining the area, and what each item could be used for.

As I looked over in the other corner of the room, I shivered. There was Jennifer lying across a leather bench with her dress pulled up, and a bare ass red with welts. When I glanced up there stood Roger with a devilish grin on his face, and a whip in his hand.
 
My skin crawled, my palms turned sweaty, and I leaned into Bryan.
Each time the whip came down, I shivered. I hate pain of that kind, it scares me, and in my opinion shouldn’t be any part of sex.

However something about light BDSM intrigues me. A blind fold, a bite on the nipple, and simple slaps on my ass playfully, does turn me on. I once heard the saying, “Different strokes for different folks.” So I don’t judge people who are really into BDSM.

Bryan sensed by apprehension, held me close, and whispered in my ear, “Are you ok honey?”

“No,” I nervously replied, “I have to get out of here; I can’t watch this any longer. God, how can someone use a whip on another person like that?”

Bryan escorted me into another area that was private, and away from everyone. He then sat down with me, pulled me close, and whispered, “Its ok doll, I know that sight probably brought back some painful memories of your abusive ex. Be assured of one thing, I will never do anything like that too you.”

I looked into his deep brown eye, and felt his love for me all the way to my soul. I guess that’s one of the reasons why I love him so, he is not only sexy and handsome, and he’s very caring.

After a few minutes we got up, and headed back towards the main room. On the way there we were met by Roger and Jennifer.

Jennifer giggled, and spoke first, “Hey guys, what are you doing here, checking up on us or what?”

I blushed, and replied, “Something like that.”

Roger then asked, “Well did you like what you saw?”

Bryan responded then, and said, “Not really, we’re not into that kind of behavior, but we won’t hold it against you. What you do is your business.”

Jennifer then put her had around me, and said. “I’m beginning to like you guys a lot. Amanda, how’s about joining me on the dance floor? I’m in the mood for having fun with a woman tonight.”

I looked at her, and winked, “Sure why not, after all I’m her to have some fun with both you, and Roger.”

When we got back to the room, the men headed towards the bar, as Jennifer and I went out on the dance floor. The lights were low, but I could see several couples dancing, some of them were of the same sex. I swallowed hard, and looked around nervously.

Jennifer must have sensed my apprehension. She touched my shoulder, and instructed me to hold her just like I would if I was dancing with Bryan. She then pulled me close, nibbled my ear, and whispered, “Amanda, tell me if you feel uncomfortable. I don’t want to do anything that makes you feel awkward. Hell, you can even grab my ass while dancing, I love that, and it turns Roger on, more.”

Her reassuring voice calmed my nerves. I leaned into her, kissed Jennifer on the cheek, and whispered, “I’m not feeling awkward, at all. I’ve never did this before, but you’re making me feel comfortable.”

Jennifer then planted a kiss on my lips that went clear to my toes, and it made my juices flow, like someone turned on a faucet. I never knew a woman’s kiss would make me react that way.

She must have seen a puzzled look on my face, “Shall I stop Amanda?” she asked.

I responded by kissing her on the lips, pulling her close, and purred, “Does that answer your question?”

Jennifer winked, slid a hand under my top inside my bra, and tweaked my nipple. Her eyes lit up, and she spoke with an excited tone, “God, honey you’re turned on, I can tell. I can’t wait to get you in bed. I want to make love to you tonight. Now, don’t be alarmed honey, you don’t have to do it to me. Okay?”

I ran my hand up her back, and nuzzled her neck as we swayed to the music. I then glanced over at the men, who were obviously aroused, and ogling us.

I whispered, “Ooooh Jennifer, I can’t wait. By the way, look at the men; it’s apparent they are anxious too.”

She winked, kissed my ear, and uttered, “Roger loves watching me with a woman. He was asking me early if I was going to play with you tonight.”

The music stopped and the two of us walked back over to the table. When we got there I spoke directly to the men, and said, “We are tired of dancing, we want to go play.”

I never saw two men hurry so fast!
Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments