Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shower

"Married neighbors enjoying some good clean fun... and more."

16
9 Comments 9
25.3k Views 25.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Bill and Sam are neighbors and met a couple of weeks ago last Friday evening. Bill invited Sam over for a dinner that proved to be more than just wine and food. The two men bonded and are friends though they are not the same age. Bill is in his late fifties and Sam is in his mid-thirties. The men are going through painful breakups with their spouses.

Sam a firm six-foot-two-inches tall man and has a well-toned body from his sport of bike riding. Bill stands six foot with a slim, masculine build from lifting some weights. Bill looks younger than his age. Most people think he is ten years younger. The men are in good shape and like to work out a few times a week at the local gym together.

Sam and Bill each have the other's Loft keys to keep an eye their Lofts when either of them travels out of town. Sam spends weekends on long bicycle rides with a group of people. Bill ventures to see his kids that live out of the city. The men are close friends since they enjoyed dinner together a few weeks ago. The men spend a lot of time together watching sports, and they go out to dinner or the gym often. Their age difference does not matter since they have a lot in common and like having a friend to talk too.

Saturday morning Bill is cooking in his kitchen and hears Sam leave for the day of bike riding. Most of the time Sam is gone until late Sunday afternoon on his weekend bike rides. Sam often makes a long day trip, and he comes home evenings on Saturday. Bill expects Sam to be home late that night since they have plans to go to the gym on Sunday. Bill has nothing particular planned for the day except grocery shopping, relaxing on the couch watching golf and baseball games.

Bill dozes off into a nap after a late lunch while he watches the golf game, switching between the baseball game and golf. He is bored with that and now is having a few beers. Bill is horny, and looks for a porn DVD and puts it the player of his screen monitor. Watching the hot action is arousing him. He is wearing gym shorts commando and t-shirt. Bill rubs himself, entranced with the hot sex video. He strokes his hard cock and plays with his balls. Thinking about rubbing one off to release some stress, he hears Sam's door open and close as Sam comes home from his bike ride. Knowing Sam always showers when he gets home from a bicycle ride gives Bill an idea.

Grabbing the key to Sam's loft Bill enters his loft, and he hears the sound of running water coming from Sam's bathroom. The loft-like Bills has an oversized shower with double showerheads. Noticing Sam has left the bathroom door open, Bill slips out of his shorts and t-shirt and enters the bathroom. Bill can see Sam through the thin only half closed curtain. He is watching Sam shower. Bill is horny from watching the porn and he admires Sam's firm toned body. He slips into the shower. Sam is oblivious as someone stands behind him, until he feels two hands begin to rub his tight ass with a slick soapy butt rub.

Sam is surprised, and tries to turn as he hears a familiar voice whisper in his ear.

"Hey good looking," says Bill, as he presses his body against Sam.

Sam quickly relaxes to this pleasant surprise and his hopeful expectations. Sam reaches, turning on the other showerhead to soap up Bill. He takes the soap and begins to lather up Bill as he continues to rub Sam all over. The men are full of soap in every crevice, each caressing the other while they explore the wet soapy flesh of their bodies. They are concentrating on each other's manhood and ass cracks. Bill sports an eight-inch uncut cock with short foreskin above his ample low hanging gonads. Sam is fully erect with a six-inch-thick cut cock and shaved balls. Sam's body is completely bare of hair from below his happy trail to his feet.

Sam and Bill are entirely consumed with each other in their ecstasy of a soapy shower as they grind their smooth bodies and crotches together. Bill reaches between their bodies to entwine their engorged cocks with a frothy stroking motion. Sam's knees buckle as their penis heads rub. There's a feeling of euphoric passion and lust building between them. They whisper the naughty things they plan to do to each other once they finish showering.

Rinsing off, Sam whispers in Bill's ear, "I want to take that big eight inch all the way."

Bill smiles and replies, "You are going to take it all and more, I hope." Bill has always wanted to try anal sex but worries about his larger size.

Sam says, "Let's go to the bedroom, big guy," as they look each other over in lust.

Drying off each other they move quickly to Sam's bedroom for further fun. Bill follows him, watching Sam's physique, enjoying how his friend's tight muscular formed ass is begging to be fucked. Sam begins to crawl onto the bed when his hips are grabbed by Bill who holds him in place. He spreads Sam’s firm hairless ass cheeks, and starts to rim and tongue fuck Sam’s smooth ass hole. His darting and probing tongue pushes deep into Sam’s ass hole. He is applying a lot of saliva to the pinkish hole of pleasure.

“Oh god that feels great, please don’t stop,” says Sam as he arches his ass to Bill's tongue, his low hanging balls beckoning some action.

Bill lick rims Sam's ass for all he can, watching Sam squirm in delight. Sam’s ass hole puckers open, wanting to be filled. Bill moves lower down, licking and sucking on his balls and takes them into his mouth sucking them all. His tongue then moves up to Sam's ass hole in total lust to fuck Sam, who has a rock hard cock now.

Bill thinks he might not be ready for anal sex with his friend yet. He has never tried it before due to his massive size, but his lust urge takes over. Primal moans of erotic depth come as Sam enjoys the anal play with the licking, sucking Bill's balls and ass hole.

Sam turns around and reaches for a table drawer. He produces a tube of lube. Squeezing out the lube into his hand he applies some to Bill’s throbbing tube steak, stroking it on seductively. Sam plays with Bill's uncut cock, retracting the foreskin on his thick swollen cock head, bringing Bill to a new level of desire for more.

“Fuck me, Bill,” says Sam, “I want that big cock of yours to fill me.” He wants Bill's cock to fill him and pleasure his hot ass with his anaconda.

Bill says to Sam, “I have never fucked a guy Sam, I do not want to hurt you.” He had often hurt his wife with his penis size.

“I have fucked with larger cocks than yours, just take it slow and easy, I will help you,” says Sam.

ErikaLovs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaLovs

His anticipation of this massive cock had him taking deep breaths.

"Your ass is inviting my cock to pound away at it, let's give a try and see," says Bill. He likes the hairless ass hole and the perfect pear shaped ass.
 
Sam positions himself on the end of the bed with his ass in the air wanting Bill’s love meat to enter him. Sam gets more lube and applies it to his ass hole, inside and out. Bill is getting hot just watching Sam lubing himself up. Bill moves closer with his silky skin pulsing cock coming toward Sam’s warm puckered wet hole. Bill applies lube on his swelling purple, pink cock head. He starts to push into Sam’s ass. Sam's ass hole is tight and starts to stretch to accept Bill’s massive hot sword. His ass hole is hurting in delight as Sam pushes his ass back on Bill’s rock hard cock-helping Bill to enter him. Bill's meat pole was bigger than he thought.

Bill’s cock is met with insertion resistance until Sam’s sphincter muscle relaxes. Bill's eight-inch throbbing thick engorged cock easily slides balls deep into Sam's love hole in one smooth thrust, to the grunting sounds of his friend's euphoric delight.

Bill grunts a moan of pleasure, surprised that Sam took all of his cock completely smoothly as it glided right into Sam's warm wet ass hole. His cock feels hot and moist enveloped in Sam’s tight love hole. He has never felt hot wet skin so tight around his cock before. He is oozing precum. Now that Bill's cock is filling him he slowly moves his ass hole in and out on Bill's massive silky hard pole. Bill holds onto his friend’s muscular hips, sliding his well-lubed cock in long, deep, steady thrusts from cock head to balls deep, pushing inside Sam’s slick warm ass hole.

Bill is watching his glistening thick veined cock gliding smoothly in and out of Sam's loosening hot ass hole. Bill feels possessed. Sam's ass hole felt like no pussy he had ever fucked before, it was so impressive in its tightness. He is feeling great as he plunges his meat stick in and out.

He increases his thrusting pace using long seamless steady strokes. Sam moves his ass cheeks against Bill's cock, creating a mind-blowing rhythm of motion. Primal sounds grunt from both men with every deep thrust into Sam's ass. Sam feels Bill’s enormous cock massaging his prostrate nut, the virile member filling him with Bill's immense manhood like no one other before. Bill pushes his cock faster in and out of the pink hole, pumping harder, slapping his blond hairy balls into Sam’s smooth gonads with each thrust.

Bill slides some lube off their wet dripping balls with his hand. He begins to stroke Sam’s raging cock using his lubed hand. Sam's pecker is now oozing precum. Passion noises bellow as he strokes Sam's twitching cock. Sam's feelings engulf him as his friend’s warm slippery hand now thumps away on his cock, in syncopation to Bill's penetrating shining lubed meat stick plunging deep into his ass.

Bill’s idolizes Sam’s smooth, perfect ass and he will soon fill this sweet ass with a huge load of his spunk. Bill shoves his imperial cock with breathless speed in and out of Sam's quivering ass hole. Bill is hammering him with his hand firmly holding Sam's hips. His tadger swells quick ready to cum, as his wet balls pull up against his pelvis.

Bill shouts, "Oh fucking lord, oh yeah, oh yeah baby, take my whole load fucker." Bill thrusts like a champ in motion, pushing as deep into Sam's hole as he can go. Sam's body moves to the enthusiastic pounding.

Bill unleashes an orgasm of monumental proportion, projecting out of his cock deep into Sam’s hot ass hole. The enormous volume of man seed comes pulse after pulse, pumping out of his cock and balls deep into Sam. Waves of cum come flow out, filling Sam. Bill is gyrating his pelvis as his back is arching and his head flings backward, rolling back his eyes in a fit of pure exotica. Sam feels burst after burst of man seed as the anaconda sliding continues much smoother now with the volume of juice that has flown from Bill's enormous cock, coating the inside Sam's ass with slick, creamy cum.

Bill's orgasming cock slips in and out of Sam's ass and starts to feel something new. Sam begins contracting his sphincter muscles on the out slide motion of the manhood, drawing every drop of Bill's creamy cum into his ass. This unbelievable feeling of a combination of fucking and sucking simultaneously by Sam's ass feels incredible.

Sam pleasuring Bill by changing the pressure of his sphincter muscle on Bill's spasming cock feels fantastic to Bill. Sam keeps pushing his ass back into Bill's pelvis, forcing his cock as deep into him as the schlong can go as their spunk soaked balls slap together in delight.

After Bill’s intense ejaculation into Sam’s ass, he is stroking Sam's cock which puts Sam over the edge. "Holy shit I am going to blow my load," says Sam.

First, a quick short mighty wad of cum shoots out of Sam’s cock hitting his pillows, then rapid squirts of cum from his cock come flow out onto the bed. Sam moves his ass back and forth on Bill’s hard cock as he keeps rhythm with Bill's strokes. Feeling full by Bill's fuck pole inside his ass, Bill's wet warm hand grips his throbbing knob in a euphoric feeling.

Bill and Sam milk each other for every drop of their seed until their loins are empty of cum juice. Sam uses his sphincter to perfection as they slow the fucking pace, enjoying the prostate massage combined with a hand job extraordinaire.

Both are highly satisfied and drained, in many ways. They are near motionless as they slowly move in rhythmic movement with exhaustion and in complete satisfaction. Sam and Bill relax while still coupled. All that has happened means they bask in a glow.

Bill exclaims, “That was one good fuck, I have never felt anything like that before. Your perfect tight shape ass with that snug ass hole is indescribable. Sam, I want to try this again, please,” as he is breathing heavily.

“I get to fuck your beautiful ass next time, and then maybe you can have this ass again big guy,” says Sam. His ass feels pleasantly sore.

They uncouple with care as cum oozes out of Sam’s ass hole. Bill and Sam are now a sloppy mess of cum and lube. Sam gets off the bed as Bill stands there totally relaxed. Sam is hugging Bill and pushing their manhood's together he gives Bill a soft, thick tongued passionate kiss.

“It was awesome Bill, but I think we need another shower now,” cooed Sam to Bill.

Sam takes dazed Bill’s hand and leads him back to the shower.

Published 
Written by MrAvg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments