Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome fun

"My wife and I both lust after the boy next door"

124
17 Comments 17
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

My wife Tina and I are both in our thirties and we have been married for over ten years. She is extremely hot and beautiful with amazing breasts. Men stare at her all the time. I should be happy, but our sex life has become somewhat routine it needed some spicing up. Our routine certainly changed when the new neighbor moved into the apartment building next door. Our new neighbor, Jim, was a young college kid. He was extreme fit and very handsome as Tina kept remarking. He also joined our gym. In the gym Tina always talked to him extensively, while I watched intently from a distance. She definitely was flirting with him.

One day in the gym I again observed Tina flirting with Jim. This time she kept putting her hand on his arm while they were talking. After a few minutes she turned around and walked away. I couldn’t believe it. When she turned around her hand “accidentally” brushed against his crotch. Jim looked surprised building a huge tent in his shorts. He left for the locker room.

“Honey, why don’t you follow Jim to the showers. When you get home you can tell me what he looks like in all the details.”

I was dumbfounded but obeyed her request. I undressed and went to the shower room. Here was Jim soaping up his athletic body. When he turned around his uncircumcised cock was on half mast. I guessed it was about seven inches. Ignoring me he soaped up his cock and balls. His cock kept rising, finally to full mast. His cock head had displaced his foreskin glistening with soap.

I felt my own cock stirring. I looked around. It was just the two of us in the shower. I was on half mast myself by now. Shit, I had to leave before somebody else came in. I grabbed my towel and left.

When I got back home Tina was sitting on the living room couch and immediately asked me.

“So what did Jim in the shower look like?”

I sat down next to her.

“When I got to the shower room he was in there alone soaping himself up. Very athletic muscular body. When he turned around he was semi hard and it was probably the still the memory of you touching him. He started soaping his genitals. He has a seven-inch uncircumcised dick with tight big balls. His cock kept rising. He now became fully erect. His cock head started protruding, while his foreskin was slowly rolling back.”

“Then what happened?”

I grabbed my towel and left.

“Why?”

“Well, if you must know. I was getting aroused myself. My cock started. I didn’t think it was a good idea if somebody were to walk in and saw two fully erect guys.”

“Fascinating! I did not know that about you. Are you gay?”

“No, I’m not, not even bisexual. I just like to look at young athletic males and their cocks.”

“Did you want to jerk him off or suck him off?”

“To be honest I wanted to go to the steam room and see whether he would show up.”

“Why didn’t you?”

“Too many people in the steam room.”

“Are you hard right now reliving the story?”

Tina was squeezing my crotch. She ripped off her jeans and panties. She pulled down my gym shorts and pushed me to the ground. She slowly lowered herself on my rock hard pole. We fucked like rabbits. It was the best sex in a long time.

A few days later in the evening I was reading the New York Times on the couch in the living room. The light turned on in Jim’s apartment. I was curious because usually the window had the blinds drawn all day. The room was bright. It was the bathroom and shower. I watched intently. A stark naked Jim walked in and started the shower. He shampooed his hair. His beautiful cock was heavy and flaccid. He touched it gently as it started to rise.

This was too much. I threw my paper on the floor and pulled down my pants. I started to stroke my cock. Jim was now pulling back his foreskin and soaping up his cock head. I exploded and shot my load all over the New York Times.

I was about to clean up when the front door opened and Tina walked in.

“What are you doing?”

She looked at the paper and the shorts around my ankle. She then looked at Jim’s window. Jim was gone.

“You pervert,” Tina shouted.

She grabbed my cock roughly and pushed me to the floor. I was getting hard again. She took off all her clothes.

“I’m going to ride you hard.”

She pushed my penis into her pussy. She then grabbed the cum stained newspaper and rubbed it into my face. She fucked me furiously. We both came at the same time.

“Ok, you peeping Tom. Why don’t you watch again tomorrow at the same time.”

“Why?”

“You’ll find out.”

The next day, late afternoon, I was reading my paper eagerly waiting for the show. The lights went on in Jim’s bathroom. He was naked and ready for his shower. I dropped my paper and pulled down my pants. I gripped my rock hard erection. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Tina walked in. I almost choked. She embraced Jim. They kissed deeply. Their hands were roaming all over their bodies. Tina unbuttoned her blouse. She was not wearing a bra. Her hands were cupping Jim’s balls. She started massaging his fully erect seven-incher.

DomiMarcy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DomiMarcy

Tina now kneeled down and slowly sucked in Jim’s cock. All seven inches disappeared in Tina’s mouth. It was a sensuous blow job. I could see on Jim’s face that he was about to shoot. Tina quickly withdrew. She was pumping his cock. A giant load splattered all over Tina’s breasts and blouse.

The bathroom went dark. I shot my load on the newspaper.

A few minutes later, the front door opened and Tina walked in.

“Did you enjoy the show? I met Jim on the street and I told him you were jerking off watching him in the shower. As an apology, I offered him a handjob which he readily accepted.”

“Tina, you are unbelievable.”

“And you jerked off watching your wife sucking off another man. Look at that load on the newspaper.”

I walked up to Tina staring at her cum soaked cleavage. I kissed her hard on the lips. The very same lips that had just engulfed another man’s cock. It was intoxicating. We took off our clothes, Tina pushing me on the floor. She grabbed the newspaper and wrapped it around my head.

“I don’t want to see your face. I’ll pretend I’m fucking Jim though your dick is not as big as his.”

Tina was riding me hard. She kept pressing the newspaper into my face. I could hardly breathe. Tina screamed and came. I was almost asphyxiated. I felt the cum rising from my balls. I exploded with unbelievable pleasure.

“That was great Jim, you are a great fuck,” Tina laughed.

“Invite him over for drinks and we’ll see what will happen.”

“I’ll be more than happy to ask him.”

Jim came over the next evening. He sat down on the couch next to Tina. I got up to get some beer. When I came back to the living room, Tina had her hand on Jim’s inner thigh and he had his arm around Tina’s shoulder. His hand was resting on Tina’s right breast. I sat down on the love seat opposite of the couch and smiled. Jim had a considerable bulge in his jeans.

Tina put her hand on the bulge, leaned over and kissed Jim passionately. Soon the two were making out like teenagers. Tina unbuckled Jim’s pants and pulled them down together with his underwear. His magnificent cock sprang free. Tina grabbed it firmly.

“Frank, undress and sit on the other side next to me.”

I obeyed.

Tina now had an erect cock in each of her hands. She massaged us sensually.

Suddenly, she bent over and engulfed Jim’s cock with her luscious lips. She then moved over to my cock.

“Is your mouth big enough to stuff two cocks in?” I asked.

“Let me try,” she replied.

Now Jim and we’re facing each other standing up. Tina slowly sucked in both of our cocks. Tina slurped on them like lollipops. Jim started moaning and shaking. Tina quickly withdrew and pointed Jim’s cock towards my crotch. With a loud grunt Jim ejaculated. His cum stream hit my cock, balls and pubic hair.

Tina grabbed my cum soaked cock and rubbed the two lubricated cock heads together. It felt unbelievably good. I shot my load on Jim’s crotch, returning the favor.

“Now I want Jim to fuck me doggy style while Frank licks my clit,” Tina demanded.

Tina assumed the position. I took two pillows to prop up my head for the perfect position and crawled between her legs. My tongue started circling her clit. Jim was ready. He pushed his cock into Tina and started thrusting. With every thrust, his balls hit me in the face. I loved it. Tina started moaning louder and louder. She climaxed with a scream. Jim withdrew and shot his load right into my face.

“Sorry about that, Frank.”

I didn’t mind. I had quickly closed my eyes to avoid getting any cum in the eyeball.

“Ok, next is, I’ll sit on Jim’s face and he eats me out. While he is doing that I want to watch Frank giving Jim a handjob and BJ,” Tina commanded.

“I don’t know. I’m not going to do anything to Frank and certainly no anal,” Jim protested.

“I just want to watch Frank. You don’t have to reciprocate. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.”

With that, Tina lowered herself on Jim’s face. Jim noisily slurped her pussy. His cock was semi erect. I wrapped my hand around it and squeezed. I felt it growing in my hand. Since he was uncircumcised, I was careful not to touch his cock head directly. He now was fully erect. I slowly sucked his cock into my mouth, circling his exposed glans with my tongue. I licked it like candy. His cock started twitching. A warm, sticky liquid shot down my throat. I swallowed. It actually was quite tasty, maybe a little too salty.

Tina came again. We all collapsed on the floor.

“This was unbelievable fun. We have to do this again. Jim, whenever you are horny, just stop by. If I’m here, I’ll fuck you. If we both are home, we do a threesome like tonight. If it’s just Frank, he can jerk you off or blow you. What do you think?”

“Definitely,” both Jim and I said enthusiastically.

From that night on Jim would stop by two or even three times a week. He came to enjoy my blow jobs very much. Tina’s and my sex life was now hotter than it had ever been.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments