Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome Plus!

"We picked up some guys in a bar and headed back to their hotel room for a night of passion."

14
5 Comments 5
30.8k Views 30.8k
711 words 711 words
Famous Story
Let me tell you about the night of my life. My friend Shelly and I went back to our college homecoming. The game was dull and wet so we went to local bar. Before long the weather wasn't all that was wet. As we were talking about our college days of about a decade ago, our kids, and spouses, two guys approached us. Lots of flirting, dancing, and drinking started and end with us going back to their hotel. I paired up with Kel and Shelley got Jack. I have never had sex in the same room with another couple so I was kind of nervous, however, with the help of lots of booze, we soon started going at it. Kel was nicely built and while I was enjoying his thick dick, I started watching my friend Shelley. She was riding Jack like a wild woman. I had never noticed what great tits she had. All I could think about was sucking those juicy, bouncy tits. I continued to stare while Kel moved on down to lick my clit. It resulted in a great orgasm. Shelley was just getting off at the same time and proceeded to fall into a drunken sleep. Kel and Jack were both still hard so Jack asked if he could join us. I was so turned on because I had dreamed of this for years. I started sucking Jack's dick while Kel fucked me doggy style. It was so great. I happened to look over and see that Shelly was not asleep but watching closely. I thought that she would be pissed for me stealing her dick but she just smiled. About the time, Kel asked how I felt about anal sex. I decided to go for it. I got up and straddled Jack. His dick was so thick and hard. I rode him for a few minutes while he was squeezing and sucking my nipples. Kel decided to make his move and started massaging my anus then licking it. I was going crazy. When he slid his hard dick in me, I was moaning like an animal.

Marussia__Luxury
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marussia__Luxury

They both pumped me hard. I was so hot that I was begging Kel to pull the head of his dick out of my ass with each stroke. This resulted in us all coming like crazy. After we finished I looked at Shelly not sure what I would see. She just smiled and said we needed to get dressed and go. I got my clothes together and found that my panties were no where to be found. I just pulled on my short skirt and shirt and stuck my bra in my purse. We rode the elevator down in silence. When we got in the car, Shelley looked at me and said, "Since you stole my man, you will have to finish the job and held up my panties. I was speechless. She had a SUV with the back seat down since we had been tailgating. We climbed in the back, right in the garage of the hotel. She told me to strip and lay down with my legs as far apart as possible. She got down and started licking my cunt. Two guys had just cum in my ass and cunt but she didn't care. She was licking and sucking out both my holes while carefully avoiding my clit. I thought I had been turned on but this was something else. Finally, she asked if I wanted to cum. I of course did but told her to let me see those great tits first. I loved having those tits in my hand while we locked up in a great french kiss. I sucked her nipples and proceeded to tell her to sit on my face. I had never licked a woman but I was able to make her come quickly. Her juice was running down my face. For my reward, she said that I now could come. I laid back down spread my legs wide while she sucked on my clit. We rocked that garage! We had to rest a while but later spent another hour in a hot 69. I haven't seen much of my friend since, but I always smile when I think about that night!
Published 
Written by ladyjane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments