Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two for Tennis (2) - Growing desires

"Growing desires of a girl for lesbian sex"

8
4 Comments 4
8.2k Views 8.2k
702 words 702 words
Two for Tennis (2) -Growing desires

On Saturday I got a call from Elin, she sounded very excited. “Yes, last night I had my first big O with Karel, it was fantastic!” I was happy for her and asked her what they did different. She answered really not much; only when he was fucking her from behind as always, she was playing with her nipples with one hand while sucking the thumb of the other hand fantasizing.

Then she broke out and started to cry.

“What are you crying about now crazy girl, you must be happy!” She sobbed and explained that she was fantasizing that I was playing with her nipples while she was sucking my clit, that excited her a lot. But the real outburst in her orgasm came after Karel unloaded himself into her and his dick turned soft. She confessed that she then imagined it was my tongue still licking her wet pussy, it was only then that she had her real big orgasm

“But, I’m not gay; I am not a lesbian….”.

“Of course not!” I answered “You stupid girl, but this is a big step forward in improving your sex with Karel. Don’t worry I am your friend I will help you in this!”

She thanked me and we said our goodbyes till the nest Wednesday and hung up.

That Wednesday Elin was extremely stressed. It seemed like she was in a hurry to finish our tennis matches. After the game she took me by the hand and told me she wanted to skip showering with the other girls and just return to my apartment. She was quiet, but the moment we entered my apartment she grabbed hold of me and started to kiss passionately.

“Oh Beaux, I have waiting for this, ….please take me, take me, I need your love!”

I led her to my bedroom. She took my hand and placed it on her crotch behind her skirt. She was soaking wet. She quickly took off her panties and pulled me onto the bed, guiding my face to her pussy; She spread her legs wide so I could see and smell this enticing source of pleasure.

1AsianLongCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1AsianLongCockTS

I kneeled before her in front of the bed and frantically started to lick and suck this delicious pussy. She screamed with pleasure and within seconds she climaxed like a woman who did not have sex in years,….. I took of my tennis skirt, panties and t-shirt and laid down side of her. Then I asked her to come on me in the 69 position. She did immediately and this time she was very fast in finding my pleasure knob.

We ended up licking and sucking the whole afternoon, having multiple orgasms and probably some of the best sex ever.

Afterwards we drank some wine and talked again. I told her about some tantric techniques how to avoid premature ejaculation. I insisted that she would try it out on Karel.

APPENDIX: Some techniques used by Beaux on men....

The technique is to massage the perineum spot between the guys balls and his ass hole, but really quite close to it. Massaging this can cause a guy to have orgasmic spasms and even actually orgasm, without ejaculating. Especially if he combines this with deep breathing techniques. Breathing in and directing the breath slowly but firmly down to his tailbone (or perineum spot).

One step further is to insert one of two well oiled fingers into his ass hole, not to deep, but just deep enough to widen his ass muscles.

The trick is to stimulate him while he breathes deeply, but do not allow him to come. If he gets close he needs to tell you: “Please stop, before I come!” If you practice this often with your hubby, your BF, your guy, your…bitch! He will be able to last longer. Also when he eventually comes he will be able to come more intensely and ejaculate more; sometimes leading even to a full body orgasm for men. In my escort days in Rio de Janeiro I applied this technique many times, and made my customers very happy, while I received a lot of pleasure (and money!!!) in exchange.



Published 
Written by BeauxAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments