Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Well, I Wasn't Expecting That...!

"A wife-swapping evening doesn’t quite go according to plan."

68
33 Comments 33
11.9k Views 11.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Competition Entry: Rainbows

Author's Notes

"Life isn’t over just because you’ve reached a bit of a sexual dead-end. This story is about two people who rediscover their passion and vitality – though not in the way they were initially expecting. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's my first attempt at a full competition story - I hope you enjoy it!"

Ding-dong!

The front door bell rang, announcing the arrival of our guests.

‘You want to get that?’ I yelled to my husband.

I was busy in the kitchen, finishing off the hors d'oeuvres. I was also nervous as hell, and not sure what on earth I was doing.

We were about to have guests, and I’d made a decision on an outfit that I was suddenly very unsure of. I was wearing black stockings and suspenders with four inch heels, a black micro-skirt, and a black, low-cut, see-through bra.

And that was it!

Between the bottom of my skirt and the tops of my stockings were a good ten inches of naked thigh and buttock. My pussy was not being shy and wasn’t so much peeping out from the bottom of the skirt, rather than waving hello. And all the flimsy garment on my top half did was draw attention to my sizeable tits. In other words, I was dressed like a slut, and this was not the sort of outfit you normally greeted your guests in.

Why was I dressed like this, I hear you ask? I’ll tell you.

Rod and I had been married for twenty-seven years. Sex? Well, yes, occasionally, but nothing more than a periodic, pro-forma fuck, which ended up being disappointing for both of us. There was something missing; the spark had long since gone.

Mike and Fiona, our imminent, and about to be very surprised guests, had been our friends for as long as we’d been married. To cut a long story short, two weeks ago, the four of us had been enjoying a rare evening together at their home. We’d been chatting and drinking too much gin, and the conversation had, unusually, turned to the bedroom.

Unusual, because we don’t normally talk about that sort of thing, even with our friends, do we? On this occasion, however, in vino veritas, and all that…

Maybe we’d put away more alcohol that we’d thought. Have you ever said more than you’d intended after a few drinks?

I don’t recall how the conversation started, but I do remember saying to a fairly stunned audience that our sex life was more or less dead, and could do with a bit of spicing up. Amazingly, after a very uncomfortable silence – where I thought I must really have overstepped the mark - Mike and Fiona expressed their complete agreement. Even Rod, after giving me a slightly hurt look, murmured something about me possibly being right. I guess everybody thinks everyone else is having great sex, and that they are the only ones not doing it in some kinky way every night of the week.

Anyway, the upshot of this, in our inebriated state, was that we rather brashly agreed a wife-swapping evening would be a great idea. It was obvious from our conversation that it would be a first for both couples, and there was a moment where it might have happened there and then. Half-hearted kisses were exchanged, but we could tell that, even in our drunken enthusiasm, we weren’t quite ready for it.

We were staying over, and in the sobriety of the following morning, breakfast conversation was initially a little uncomfortable. Surprisingly, however, after the first coffees started to hit, it was clear that everyone still thought the wife-swapping idea was a good thing, and that we should plan an evening together. Diaries were consulted, and a date was set.

Well, tonight was the night. We were hosting, and I thought I’d break the ice from the off with my oh-so-subtle outfit – though a couple of glasses of wine were required first to give me the courage!

Rod got the door and I could hear him welcoming our guests. Given my outfit, I think he was almost as anxious as I was. Drying my hands, I nervously stepped into the hall to shocked and delighted gasps of surprise.

‘Oh, my God, Liz! Fuck - you look hot!’

‘Thanks, Fiona – I knew I could rely on you!’ Fiona startled me with a passionate kiss and gave one of my buttocks a cheeky squeeze.

‘I think I want to eat you!’ she whispered in my ear. I flushed in unexpected pleasure at her words.

‘Wow!’ mouthed Mike, as he embraced me. I don’t think he quite knew where to put his hands – so I grabbed them and placed them on my breasts. His eyes opened wide, and I giggled.

‘Just an appetizer!’ I announced.

‘Come on through!’ I said, leading the way into the kitchen so we could all chat whilst I finished off.

Break the ice my outfit did, exactly as I’d intended! And in short order we sat down to dinner; the boys in chino’s and open-neck short sleeve shirts, and Fiona looking stunningly elegant in a simple floral dress that showed off her willowy figure. She’d said I looked hot, but I found myself looking at Fiona with new eyes. I remembered her kiss, and felt a heat start to pulse through me.

I served dinner and sat down with the others, trying not to feel self-conscious in my almost naked attire. The meal started with not-so-subtle innuendo, and moved on to blatant suggestion, becoming more explicit and lewd with each course. My outfit was, of course, a key topic. Whenever I got up to clear plates or fetch more food, I had my bottom squeezed or tits felt. Not unhappily, I was actually feeling like a bit of a slut.

Even Fiona got in on the act, sliding her hand between my legs when I wasn’t looking. I felt her fingers on my pussy lips and almost moaned with pleasure at her touch. By the time we sat down in the lounge, sexual tensions were running high with expectations of the evening ahead.

We automatically separated into opposing couples, and in short order, I was smooching with Mike on the sofa. His hands, all shyness gone now, were all over my tits and arse. He seemed particularly keen on my bottom, and he whispered a lewd suggestion in my ear. I laughed, and instead slid down between his knees. Within moments I’d whipped his cock out and I was sliding my lips over him, stroking his balls.

Across the room I could see Rod with his hand up Fiona’s dress. Strangely, I felt a pang of jealousy, watching her moan as his fingers went to work.

I concentrated on the task in hand and, thirty seconds later, Mike groaned, and came in my mouth. Like a good little wife-swapping slut, I kept my lips clamped round his member, and swallowed every drop of his cum. I hadn’t sucked Rod’s cock in years, and even then, I never swallowed his cum. But tonight was about spicing things up! Tonight, I was prepared to do things I didn’t normally do. I’d like to say I enjoyed sucking Mike’s cock, but to be honest, I still wasn’t feeling that spark I so wanted to feel.

With Mike’s cum still coating my teeth, I excused myself and went to freshen up the drinks. What I really wanted to do was wash out my mouth, but I didn’t want to say anything.

As I was mixing a round of gin and tonics, I heard Fiona’s footsteps behind me.

‘Hello there, sweetie!’ I felt her arms snake round me from behind and she rested her head on my shoulder.

‘Taking a break?’ she asked.

‘Yes, thought the drinks needed a top up.’

Then Fiona pulled me round, took my face in her hands, and kissed me. As her lips touched mine, I felt the hairs go up on my arms and the back of my neck. I felt her tongue, and I automatically opened my mouth, wanting to taste her. Now – now I could suddenly feel that missing spark…!

‘Mmm – did my husband just cum in your mouth?’

I broke away, spluttering and giggling.

‘Oh God, Fi, don’t!’

We looked at each other for a moment. And then Fiona reached for me again. She put her hand on my breast, her fingers seeking to play with my nipple. Her other hand pulling me towards her. I put my arms around her, and moaned. Oh God, she was so sexy…!

Why did I feel like this? I’d never felt this way about a woman before. I’d known Fiona for years, and had never thought of her like I was feeling right now. It didn’t feel wrong – in fact it felt incredibly right!

Okay, I’d always thought she was attractive – beautiful even. She always had such poise and grace. I thought I’d probably been a bit jealous of how tall she was, and how proportionate! I was only five feet six compared to her five ten, and I had big tits and a big arse – I guess I’d always felt slightly inferior, never dreaming she might have feelings for me!

Fiona smiled at me, her eyes shining.

‘God, Liz – when we arrived, and I first saw you dressed like this, I realised all I wanted to do was get my head between your legs and stick my tongue in your pussy!’

I gasped, shocked at the directness of her words, and the totally unexpected response I felt in my lower regions.

‘Blimey, Fi, you’re not mincing words are you!’

‘No, Liz, I’m not. But if we carry on like we have been, none of us are going to get what we want.’

I frowned. ‘What do you mean?’

‘I mean, not everything is what it seems. This little swap isn’t going to solve our problems, unless we realise some home truths.’

She looked at me.

‘Let me ask you a question. Do you like me?’

‘Of course I like you, Fi. I’ve always liked you. But I’ve never kissed a girl before. Not like – not like you just kissed me!’

‘Me, either. But I’ve wanted to. I’ve wanted to kiss you, Liz – because I’ve had a crush on you for as long as I can remember…!’

‘Have you? God, Fi, I never knew. But – but, you’re so attractive – and I’m – I’m so…’ I gestured at myself. ‘How can you…’

‘Oh, Liz – you have no idea!’

Once more, she took my face in her hands and kissed me. This time the kiss lasted so long I thought I was going to faint.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

When we finally broke apart, I whispered to her.

‘What are the boys doing, Fi? They must be getting suspicious?’

Fiona took a look around the door, and promptly came back.

‘Would you believe it if I told you that Rod was sucking Mike’s cock?’

‘What? No way…?’

I went to look for myself. The boys were certainly engrossed in what they were doing, and Rod was indeed enthusiastically sucking on Mike’s fully recovered member. I was flabbergasted.

I looked at Fiona, who was eying me sadly.

‘Do you see what I mean…?’

I thought about what she had said earlier, about realising some home truths.

‘Well, I guess we are still swapping partners, aren’t we?’

She laughed, ‘I suppose so, yes!’

‘So, are you going to, then?’

‘Going to what?’

‘Stick your tongue in my pussy?’

‘Oh…’

She looked me in eyes, and then dropped to her knees. She moved forward and started to plant soft little kisses on the inside of my thighs. I leant my bottom against the kitchen table and automatically parted my legs.

Watching her like that – kneeling between my legs, kissing my soft thighs - was one of the most intimate and erotic things I’d ever seen in my life.

Then I felt Fiona’s hot mouth directly on my pussy, still planting little kisses. I moaned and widened my legs even further. And then her tongue was probing me, exploring me, licking and teasing. I gasped and started to stroke her hair with my hands.

I was so close…

I pulled Fiona up to me, and kissed her again. I could taste myself on her, and it was so hot I wanted to scream it to everyone.

She put her lips next to my ear and whispered.

‘God, I want you, liz. I want to devour you…’

I moaned again and, impossibly, felt my hunger for her grow more urgent.

‘Let’s go up to the bedroom,’ I whispered. ‘I want to enjoy you there – I want to make love to you, Fiona, and I want you to finish what you started.’

She grinned wickedly at me as I led her upstairs. We could hear moans coming from the lounge, and guessed the boys would be busy for a while. I didn’t want to think about them. This was about us!

                                                                                             -----

In the bedroom, Fiona took her dress off; she wasn’t wearing anything underneath other than her stay-ups. No knickers, no bra! She looked stunning! Her small, pert breasts and neatly trimmed bush had clear tan-lines, making them stand out from the rest of her skin.

She looked coyly at me as I gaped at her, my pussy responding to the view of this gorgeous creature.

‘Not as brazen as you, you little hussy,’ she said, smiling. ‘But I wanted to do my bit for the evening…’

She dropped her dress on the floor and walked towards me.

‘Rod had his fingers in my pussy earlier, and all I could think was that I wished it was you,’ she said.

‘I was looking at you both and feeling jealous,’ I admitted.

She reached for my hand, and placed it on her cunt.

‘I want to feel your fingers in me now,’ she whispered.

I stroked the outer lips of her pussy, and could feel how wet she was. I slipped a finger insider her, and she moaned. She was so slippery, I immediately pushed another finger into her; this time her cry was guttural, primeval almost.

I pulled us both onto the bed. Her lips found mine again, and we kissed as I stroked my fingers up and down her sopping cunt, playing with her, teasing her like she had teased me. I kissed her small pale breasts, taking each nipple in turn, and biting gently, making her gasp and moan with desire.

I was getting impatient. I wanted to taste her.

I moved my face down to her tummy, planting little kisses as I went, enjoying the feel of her, the texture of her skin, the aroma of her feminine body.

I wasn’t the only one who was impatient. I felt her manoeuvring me until we were in a sixty-nine. God, I could never have imagined doing this with another woman! Yet there was a magic here that had been totally absent when I was sucking Mike’s cock earlier. I wanted to taste Fiona, wanted to smell her, wanted her to cum as I worked her with my tongue.

We started slow, but our passion grew as we took each other to the brink, and beyond. Somehow, we came together, reaching a state of euphoria I could never have imagined. We were breathless, drained and happy when we finished, both with silly smiles on our faces.

Afterwards, we fell asleep in each other’s arms. We hadn’t heard anything from our husbands, and weren’t inclined to go looking. Whatever they were doing was their business now. We would sort it out tomorrow.

                                                                                             -----

We woke slowly, stretching sleepily as we snuggled into each other, both still smiling after our previous evening. It felt like a new world was opening up in front of us.

I nipped down to the kitchen and made us breakfast, noting on the way that the door to the spare bedroom was firmly closed. Sitting in bed with Fiona felt so natural; I knew there were going to have be some changes in my life.

‘So, what are we going to do?’

‘Well, I think the boys might have found their own solution…’

‘Is Mike gay, or bisexual?’

‘I don’t really know. I don’t think he knows, to be honest.’

She gave me a funny look.

‘He’s always preferred anal sex, if that means anything. And he likes to be quite dominant in the bedroom as well, so I don’t know how that will work out.’

‘Oh, that might be okay, actually. Rod’s quite submissive – when we were first married, he occasionally asked me to spank him, but I found it really difficult, as I’m also quite submissive.’

I gave Fiona the same sort of glance she’d given me earlier.

‘I think Rod quite likes to dress up – you know, as a girl. He’s never admitted to it, but I’ve found signs.’

‘Oh, really? Hmmm. Well, you’re right – it might suit them. Rod looked pretty happy servicing Mike last night, didn’t he?’

‘Yes, he did,’ I giggled. ‘So, is there a category for someone like Rod?’

‘Oh, I don’t know. Probably. Crossdresser, maybe? Sissy? Submissive? I just hate having to be put into a box, you know? We are who we are. We shouldn’t be bisexual, or lesbian. We’re all people. We should be allowed to just be– don’t you think?’

‘Oh, absolutely. I’d always thought of myself as heterosexual. But now I don’t know what to think. And to be honest, I don’t really care. I just know I – I just know…’

‘What?’

‘I just know I have - feelings for you, Fiona. I – I don’t know exactly what last night was, but it just felt so right, being with you.’

I looked at her.

‘I think I might be falling in love with you…’

Fiona smiled radiantly at me.

‘Oh, I do hope so! I’ve been in love with you forever!’

She leaned over and kissed me, doing that thing with her lips again, where I could feel myself melting in her arms.

When she let go, she took me by the shoulders.

‘Now, did I hear that you are also submissive? It’s just that, like Mike, I prefer to be in charge, only I don’t get much chance…’

She gave me a questioning look. I blushed and nodded, automatically looking compliant.

‘So, how about I give you a spanking, then…?’

‘Maybe…’ I could feel myself getting wet.

She leant over and kissed me again. I couldn’t get over how much I loved being kissed by her! It was intoxicating!

‘I think you might enjoy it, if I gave you a sexy spanking.’ Her eyes were shining, and I knew she was turned on by the thought. Why not?

It did feel quite submissive, bending over her lap, but it was also incredibly sensual. I could feel her thighs underneath me, and my excitement grew.

‘If it hurts too much, just say ‘tomato’, okay?’

‘Tomato. Right.’

I felt her rub my bottom with her hand. Then she started spanking me.

Smack!

I moaned, and opened my legs, inviting her to play with me.

‘Not yet, sweetie – you have to take your punishment first!’ she giggled.

Smack, smack!

Each time she slapped my bottom, I could feel my pussy quiver. I could feel the release of the endorphins. I wanted more…

‘Not too hard for you?’

‘God, no! I think you’re going to make me cum!’

She laughed, and gave me another dozen harder smacks.

‘I think that’s enough, you naughty girl. Spanking you has made my pussy very wet, so I’m going to have to lick you. The question is, do I lick you naughty, or lick you nice?’

‘What’s licking me naughty?’

‘Lie face down on the bed, with your bottom in the air, and I will show you!’

I did as she said, and then I felt Fiona behind me. I felt her hands on my buttocks, pushing them apart. Oh God, she could see everything so intimately, now! Then I felt her mouth and tongue on me again, and I could feel my legs shaking. Her nose was pressed up against my arsehole as she slipped her tongue inside my pussy – oh, fuck, so this was licking me naughty!

She started to fuck me with her tongue, and then I felt a finger on my clit, and another on my anus. Oh my God, what was she doing to me! Her finger slipped into my bottom, and all of a sudden, I was coming – coming and coming and coming!

When I finally finished, I reached for Fiona. I wanted to hold her, and to hug her, and to tell her how wonderful she was. I’d never climaxed like that. I’d never been made to feel so special. I pulled her face towards me, and kissed her gently on the lips, on her nose, on her eyelids…

‘How can I possibly show you how much you mean to me?’

‘If it helps, I feel exactly the same way about you, my darling Elizabeth!’

 

 

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments