Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bringing Home Melinda

"voyeurism, seduction, first time, vaginal, oral"

22
6 Comments 6
23.2k Views 23.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
As it happened, my high school friend Melinda had lost her job at the hospital in Galveston, Texas. She had been waiting around for several months, waiting to be called back. She had ran out of money. I discussed it with my wife, Chris, and she was not averse to us helping her out. We had stayed friends over the years. So I went down in my van and picked her and all her stuff up. I brought it all back to our house until she got back on her feet. We arrived late one evening after a long twelve hour drive from Galveston. We put her in the twin bed next to mine.

Let me explain. Chris was disabled with a back injury and needed a special bed to sleep in. She was in another room. We had a three bedroom house, but one room was used as a library and sewing room. So my friend was placed in the bed next to mine. And, yes, there was some intense discussion between my wife and me concerning this placement. But I could usually argue my wife into things. In any case, it was done and Melinda was going to sleep in my bedroom with me.

We lived in a house built in the fifties but the builder was old-style. He had put in keyholes and provided keys which were immediately lost by the first owner of the house.

You should know that I was an inveterate peeping-tom. I would even peep on my wife who was always, when physically able, ready and willing to give blow-jobs until she collapsed from exhaustion. She also loved having her pussy eaten out. And when her body could take it, she loved a good fuck in her twenty-five year old cunt.

I had a twenty-seven year old cock and Melinda had a twenty-seven year old pussy. So we were all definitely of age. I'm not sure what anyone was willing to do sexually, but I was going to find out in the coming weeks.

The strange vacation for Melinda started out well enough for me. At various times during the day one or the other of my wife or Melinda would be in the little bathroom taking a piss or a shower. If no one was around, I could take advantage and peep through the old keyhole. This was often the case. Either my wife would be up at the library or shopping, or my friend might be out looking for a job. In any case, since I retired young from the military with a disability, I was often alone with one or the other of the females in the house.

When I brought Melinda home to stay with us in the twin bed next to mine, I noticed a little reluctance on her part. She had never been married yet and she had never had a male room mate. That is what I essentially would be. To be frank, none of her friends thought she had ever lost her virginity. We didn't talk about it often, but the subject had come up on Facebook chats or at the last reunion. She had dated in high school, but her boyfriend had been abusive both emotionally and physically. When I later found out about this bullshit, I taught him a lesson he never forgot. So anyway, we weren't sure if she was a virgin. She may have been bisexual or lesbian. It didn't fucking matter anyway in this day and age. Only that she could be happy someday.

Several days after Melinda arrived I intended to make my move. I was of the opinion that good sex was great for everyone. It was healthy and made for a brilliantly lovely life. My wife had gone to bed early because she was not feeling well. Miranda was finishing up a shower after a long day of job hunting and I was at the bathroom door peeping. It had always been my first love. My first introduction to the world of sex.

She stepped out of the shower and I noticed again all the superlatives about her body. She had always been a runner, so her legs were muscular with lovely curves. Her pussy I noted again was completely bare. She must have done that for hygienic purposes because we were sure she had never been with a man. She was incredibly shy and had been never lived with any male room mates. Only some other girls who were also of the shy kind.

She began to dry herself off starting with her long raven hair. Black as coal and lovely as hell. Then she moved down to her lovely aristocratic shoulders. Onward to her little cone-shaped breasts with their tiny nipples. They were so cute one wanted to eat them. Down her waist and curvy back to her hairless cunny. That seemed to receive a little extra rubbing with the towel. Finally, those fine curvy muscular legs and her little feet. She would have been a perfect princess if such existed here.

I knew that next she would wrap herself in a large towel and come into the bedroom, so I hastily moved from the keyhole and went into the bedroom we shared. I got into bed wearing my boxer shorts and feigned sleep.

As she turned out the bathroom light, she was lighted on her way by the night light in the bathroom and the lamp we left on beside her bed when one of us hadn't got to bed yet. She entered the room with her unconsciously regal manner. She immediately dropped the towel, thinking I was asleep, and put on a teddy. She always wore teddies to sleep in. She did not quite realize that one could see right through most of them seeing all of her assets. It hadn't troubled me a bit so far.

This was going to take all the finesse I had. First I rolled over slowly.

"How was your day, Melinda?"

I wasn't prepared for the reaction. She burst into tears with sobs like I had never heard before. The tears were running down her high cheekbones.

I immediately hopped out of bed and wrapped my arms about her. She was some six inches shorter and I could feel those soft little titties pressed against my chest. My cock starting growing, but now wasn't the time to let him out. I didn't press him against her.

I kissed her softly as I hugged her to me. I tasted the salty tears. I gave her a soft gentle kiss, just to let her know she was loved. She returned it tentatively. Then I just held her for what seemed like hours but it was only a few minutes.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really. Just the same old crap. No one needs me. I can't find a job. And I know you're tired of me taking up space here."

"Whoa, Melinda. Everyone likes you. And you hold a special place in my heart you know."

Then pressing my luck I again embraced her but with a little more fervor this time. This time I allowed her to feel my cock as it stuck out. Then I laid her down on her own bed which was familiar territory. We held each other as she finished her good cry. Finally I gave her another kiss and this time I felt some special response. Her lips were swollen, very sensitive, and kissable. I kissed them and she kissed back a little awkwardly to be sure. She hadn't had a lot of practice. That's what this session was for. To teach her what she should have learned long ago.

This was the beginning. I made sure she was laid out comfortably on her bed. She was quite tense enough to feel it in the air. But I knew what she needed and I think she thought so too.

I started with her adorable feet after discarding my boxers and releasing the my manhood. I kissed her feet from top and bottom being careful not to tickle too much. And then I began working on her toes. I was sucking them as if they were little tit nipples. She giggled which was a good sign. Then I started working my way up those curvy muscular legs. Smooth and strong as they were they needed licking too. And then I didn't go for the obvious. Instead I slowly helped her remove her teddy as she raised her arms and became completely naked again.

MiaNeilld
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaNeilld

We lay together my right arm around her shoulder and cuddled.

We then had a good make-out session as she learned more and more about kissing both American and French styles. Clearly she was learning something new and fully enjoying it.

Now was the time to complete the seduction.

I moved my left hand over her breasts making the tiny nipples come to attention. I kept my right arm around her shoulders as a confidence builder. My left hand had done a good job on her titties and was now moving to her special place. I placed my middle finger on her swollen labia and softly caressed them. Then I moved it up to find a cute tiny clit which was hardly protruding at all. I tickled it and Melinda giggled again. A very good sign.

My probing finger now explored between the labia and found a veritable fountain of juice just waiting to burst forth. This was the real deal. Cunt fuck here we come. But even now I knew I had to take care and not blow this one time only opportunity.

"Baby doll we're going to do something now that I'm sure you'll enjoy. But if at any time you want to stop, you just tell me. I adore you, Melinda, and would never hurt you. Something I'm going to do will hurt just for a moment but will bring you great joy later. Want to try it?"

"I've always trusted you, Peter. Especially you, because you were always there for me in school, and after what you've done for me tonight, I trust you even more. So I'm ready to have some fun."

We were going to do this old-style. And maybe try something different some other time. For her first time we were going to fuck looking right into each other's faces. I took a condom out of my side table and put it on while she watched with interest.

I got down between her curvy legs and spread them wide, then I kissed her little pussy. I gave her little clit a lick and then moved my whole body up and over her. I sucked on each little titty making sure each nipple was still a hard little pearl, then I took my fat cock and pressed slowly and lovingly into her hairless juiced up pussy. Finally, with her panting and enjoying it all so far, I came to her hymen. One strong ram and it was over. She squealed, then I began pumping and her squeals became squeals of pleasure. I worked that virgin pussy good. Never let it be said that I don't know how to fuck pussy.

She was enjoying it so much as I kept bending over to suck her tits and fucking the best I knew how that I don't believe that she would have ever stopped. But her coming was making me so horny that I finally had to shoot my spunk into the rubber. I knew she enjoyed it from the faces she was making as I fucked her. That face of lust and passion. Her moaning and whimpering told me she had been more than pleased.

I felt that was enough for the night. She had lost her virginity and become a woman. I had introduced a good friend to the joys of sex. It was a good night. We kissed and went to sleep in our own beds.

The next day we both needed to shower before my wife arose. She often slept in if she was feeling poorly. That was fine with me. Melinda and I cleaned up and she kissed me with new affection as she left to do some more job hunting. I had more plans for the evening.

That afternoon I prepared a special dinner for the three of us. I did all the cooking now. Chris didn't really care for it and she didn't often feel up to it anyway. So we had dinner together that I made, and Chris and Melinda both enjoyed it. We spent the evening playing some games to pass the time. Then Chris went to bed to read. I knew she would fall asleep soon.

Melinda and I were making out on the couch in just a few minutes. She was enjoying her new sexual freedom. I didn't mind in the least. It was making me hard, and she knew it, because she had her hand on my prick as it grew larger and larger. I was getting a few undershirt squeezes of her breasts and making the nipples hard. She was moaning in my mouth as we kissed. It was time to move to the bedroom. I broke off the making out, removed my hand from her blouse, and took her hand to lead her to our bedroom.

I sat on the edge of my bed and asked Melinda to take a pillow and kneel on the floor between my legs. She was looking at me quizzically, but she followed my direction. This was going to be great. Teaching her to give a great blow job. For me it would be wonderful. I was hoping that she would share the enthusiasm. I know my wife, Chris, loved sucking prick.

"Pull off my sweats, Melinda. You should take off your clothes too. This is going to be fun. I promise."

Again she did as I asked. I was naked from the waist down and she had completely stripped. I think she enjoyed showing off her perfect body to someone who really appreciated it. I certainly did. And my cock was standing hard and proud waiting to be praised by someone new.

"Now, Melinda, all you have to do is lick my cock. Again, if you don't want to do something just say so. But I will say this. Almost any man would love to have your beautiful face making love to his cock. Want to try it?"

She nodded her head and moved closer on her knees. She tentatively reached out and held my dick, and then she leaned in and licked the head. Some pre-cum was leaking out and she tasted it. I could see her savoring the flavor and then she licked harder. Her hands were holding both the cock and my nuts. She squeezed them a little and then leaned lower and licked my balls. They were probably salty from my sweat.

"That's not so bad, is it, Melinda?"

"No, Peter. It's kind of funky and sexy and I think it may be lots of fun. Just let me try some more things."

With that she gripped my cock harder, making it redder, and she aggressively licked it on both sides and then chewed on the head. I moaned and she giggled. Then her tongue got really busy licking all around my prick. She was acting like it was an ice cream cone. She was tasting the whole thing. Finally I took her long black hair in my hands and I pushed my prick into her mouth. She didn't object.

I started fucking her mouth that she kept tight around my cock with her lips. Her saliva was dripping of my cock and kept me lubed as I fucked her face. I got a little rough, but she seemed to enjoy that too. I was wanting to come into her mouth and also to spray her tits. I wanted to give her my essence on her body.

She was jacking me as I fucked her face, and at last I had to come. I knew that one of her hands had been down in her pussy all this time, fucking herself and making herself cream on her hand. I let loose my spray into her mouth and then withdrew. I kept spurting and each spurt was directed to a different place. Some to her open mouth and some to her face and some to her tits with their hard nipples. I think she came with each spurt I gave her. Finally I had no more to shoot. She swallowed what she had in her mouth. Then she licked my dick clean and wiped up the come on her face and body. That she also brought to her mouth and licked it all off her hands. I was overjoyed. She had really been a perfect little cock sucker. The night was perfect.

"What the fuck?"

I looked over my shoulder to see my wife standing in the doorway.

"Baby, I can explain." And I did.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments