Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Let me fuck you before I leave,” Ethan says, his mouth at my ear. We fucked for the first time last night, and it’s apparent he hasn’t had enough. To be honest, I haven’t either. I hardly slept, my dreams were vivid pictures of the two of us. So when I feel my cheeks get hot and slightly nod my head, he wastes no time finding my mouth.

 

 

His arms wrap around me, pulling me as close as possible, and my hands are around his neck. After a minute, he pulls my hands away from him and turns me around. He bends me over the island in the kitchen so far I’m on my tiptoes, and presses on my back so my top half is laying flat against the marble. With both hands, he slides down my booty shorts. The excitement is beginning to radiate from my body, I can hardly hold still. Like my pussy knows his dick is only inches away.

 

One hand splayed across my lower back, he starts teasing my cunt with the tip of his cock. I hum in approval as his warm flesh slips over my own.

 

“Fuck, you’re already wet, Chanel," he states, circling my opening.

 

“Mmhmm,” I reply in agreement.

 

His body leans forward and I hear him close to my ear.

 

“You’re wet for me?” he asks. I nod my head, the side of my face against the counter. "Say it."

 

"I'm wet for you," I moan, and in the same breath, he’s shoved himself so far inside me I cry out in pain. “Fuck!” That’s tender. I hear him struggling for breath, then he pulls back slowly, and pushes harshly inside. I cry out again. Though it hurts, he’s hitting the spot I have so desperately been craving. I try to lean up slightly so I can take it easier.

 

“No, no. You stay,” Ethan says and pushes me back onto the island. He starts working me, fucking me from behind, and the feeling is like nothing else. My muscles tighten around him and he somehow feels even bigger. Too big. He's careful not to touch my furthest wall, though, pumping into me so quickly I moan with pleasure. At this angle I feel so full. I feel every inch of his throbbing dick filling me up. My lips tight around him are tingling with the feeling. One hand on my hip, the other on my lower back, he keeps me in place.

 

“Oh my God!” I cry out from the friction. On the next thrust he gives me all of him, slamming into me, threatening to rip me open. The feeling is so intense I automatically try to lean up to better brace myself. His hand on my lower back moves up between my shoulder blades and pushes me back down.

 

“What did I tell you, Chanel?” Ethan asks and grabs both my forearms. He turns them and pins them down against my backside, bent at the elbows. He holds both my arms down with one of his large hands and slams into me again.

 

“Oh fuck!” I scream at the pressure. He does it again. Jesus fuck, this man is exasperating. Every time I speak he's so incredibly rough.

 

“You’re an asshole,” I say, panting against the counter. After a silent second, he slaps my ass so hard, tears well up in my eyes.

 

“I’ll show you an asshole,” he murmurs and starts fucking me relentlessly. No holding back, he’s slamming into me harder than ever. It’s so fucking much. He’s pounding me against the counter and I’m stuck, forced to take whatever he gives me.

 

“Ethan!” I moan his name, praying he’ll ease up. This angle gets so deep, and every time he hits the furthest point inside me I whimper. But he doesn’t let up. My whole body is coiled so tightly I hadn’t even realized the feeling beginning in the pit of my stomach.

 

“Shit,” I groan and he pounds me so hard I cum on the spot. My back arches, ass in the air, knees against the cupboards. I’m bending so hard my feet aren’t even on the floor.

 

“Fuck, fuck, fuck! Harder!” I beg, and then he stops. Completely. I almost cry I’m aching for more friction. My inside muscles are throbbing against his cock, tightening over and over as he just stands there.

 

“Pleaaaaase!” I squirm, trying to fuck him, pushing away from the counter and onto his dick. He’s buried all the way inside me, holding tightly to my arms still pinned to my back.

 

When the throbbing inside me starts to subside, I’m feebly squirming with anger. “I. Can’t. Believe you.” I pant. He was absolutely right. He can be an asshole.

 

“I let you cum, didn’t I?” he asks and starts fucking me again. I moan in protest. I’m so tender from my orgasm, the feeling of him sliding in and out is too much.

 

“S-s-stop, I’m so s-s-sensitive,” I beg him, shaking from the feeling, but he doesn’t. He’s quickly moving in and out of me and I’m reeling. “Holy fucking shit,” I mumble against the marble. It’s so intense and I can’t pull away. I’m panting hard as he keeps up his pace, shivers rolling through my spine. I have the feeling he’s getting close though. His hand holding my arms is gripping tighter, the hand on my waist moves back to my hip and his fingertips are digging into my flesh. Thinking about him cumming now is making his assault feel better and better.

 

"Ohh Ethan," I purr, arching my back again. I can hear his ragged breathing as he pushes his dick in a little farther.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

 

“Unnnhh just like that. Don’t stop,” I compliment with a moan. He slams into me but doesn’t stop his fast pace.

 

“Uunn! Ethan!” I cry out and he slaps my ass again. I scream and push my ass further. I can start to feel another orgasm building, and I’m shocked. I don’t usually cum again so quickly.

 

“Please cum inside me, Ethan," I moan, and he slams into me so hard I cringe. “Almost there,” I pant between my teeth. I can feel myself tingling, my body tight, ready.

 

“Fuck, Chanel, you’re gonna make me cum,” he says and I explode.

 

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming, Ethan,” I moan, and a wave engulfs me in ecstasy. My pussy is pulsing as I cum all over his dick for the second time this morning.

 

“Fuck, Chanel! I’m cumming,” He groans and fucks my tightening cunt so hard I scream. He’s pounding into me, pumping cum from his balls into my pussy, filling me up. My hands are in tight fists, and they slowly start to relax, along with the rest of my body. When I’m lying limp on the counter, legs dangling, Ethan releases my arms and leans on top of me, panting hard.

 

“Damn, Chanel,” Ethan says against my back and kisses my bare shoulder above my tank top. I hum a reply, still catching my breath. After a few minutes, Ethan pulls himself off of me and stands, dick still hard inside me. He pushes gently into me and I moan.

 

“Think I can make you cum three times?” he asks curiously. I laugh lifelessly.

 

“I have no idea. I’m shocked I came twice.”

 

“Why?” he asks surprised.

 

“I don’t, usually, cum more than once. At a time,” I reply almost reluctantly. I have a feeling it would be bad if he knew how very much he affects me. How good he fucks me. I don’t want to make shit weird. Before I can pull myself up, though, he starts moving again. I moan at the pressure. My insides are overflowing with our juices, I’m insanely wet. But the extra lubricant makes his dick sliding in me feel... amazing. He doesn’t feel too big now, and I moan again. Could I really cum three times? A moment ago I didn’t even want to. But this feels really fucking good. I decide to tell him.

 

“Ethan, that feels really good,” I whisper and his hands run along my soft skin. My tender ass, my lower back and hips. His hands feel great. He starts thrusting a little faster and I test to see if he’ll let me up this time. I pull myself up on my elbows, bending my back as he fucks me. I look over my shoulder at him and he meets my gaze. A peculiar expression is on his face, I can’t quite place it. I bite my lip and his eyes darken, the foreign look gone. I close my eyes and take in the feeling.

 

“Don’t stop, Ethan,” I say and stick my ass out farther. One hand leaves my hip and moves below his dick to my front. When his fingertips touch my clit I gasp and grind my hips again. He pushes harder against my clit and fucks me faster. Oh. My. God.

 

“You’re gonna make me cum again. Oohhh fuck,” I cry as my insides turn.

 

“Cum for me, Chanel,” he says and after a moment, I let go once again. My tired body tightens and I scream.

 

“Oh fuck! Uhhhnnnn... yeeess,” I moan as another wave washes over me, wringing me out. He keeps at it until I’m all finished. I’m laying against the counter again, breathing hard.

 

“Thank you,” I say in a small voice. He leans forward and pulls my chin up, turning my face to meet his, and kisses me. His tongue finds mine, his lips gently moving against my mouth.

 

“You’re welcome," he says, and pecks my lips one last time. When he stands up, we hear a car outside. Both our heads whip to look at the clock on the stove.

 

“Fuck,” I whisper and slide off the counter. Nicole’s home. I quickly pull my panties up.

 

“I’ll clean up. You go,” he says, and I dash downstairs. I go straight to the bathroom and start showering. I have a little while before I need to leave for work, so I stand in the hot stream hanging my head. I feel so confused. I just went from one of the best feelings to one of the worst.

 

I like fucking Ethan. I don’t want to stop. I don’t want to hide. But having Nicole back brings on guilt I’ve never felt before. I’m fucking her husband . And if he wasn’t so good, I could make this decision easy. Part of me is already deciding never again. This clearly can’t happen. And my body twitches in protest. I begin arguing with myself internally.

 

No one's fucked me like this before. Three orgasms this morning alone? I've only every came more than once in one session... maybe one time before? I can't give this up.

 

I also can't look Nicole in the eye, knowing I'm fucking her husband.

 

It's just sex, part of me shrugs.

 

‘Do you even hear yourself?' The other half of me snaps. What if Ethan were my husband? I’d be shattered. I’d never forgive him.

 

I wait for the other side of me to chime in with a villainess retort, but nothing comes. That’s it then. No more. Putting myself in her position almost tears me apart. The brief thought of Ethan being mine was surprising in it’s allure. Then the thought of him cheating on me was is much. It’s decided then. I hope he doesn’t come on to me anymore. I need to move out.

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments